All Comments on 'Accidental Submission'

by NarcissusRex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ValensGirlValensGirlalmost 10 years ago

This is fantastic. I love how sexy it is and how it seems like real people falling into one of those serendipitous moments in life--they just happen to be a dominant woman and a submissive man. No latex necessary, though I'm sure that after that coffee they might end up exploring a bunch more fun things together. This was great. A+ work.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
I really enjoyed this

A very beautiful story showing that BDSM, need not be all whips and chains, sometimes a whispered word can be far more powerful than the sting of a whip.

A stunning introduction to two characters about to take a journey of discovery, although a small part of me thinks Steffi may know more than she's letting on?

5 stars

CollegeKid1992CollegeKid1992almost 10 years ago

That was adorable! I love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really sweet. Some nice details about consent in there too.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Mmmm

This was delicious. I love the character development that occurs as she ascends and he descends. It's a beautiful, touching, and seamless slide into a subtle and powerfully shifted relationship.

What I'm hoping for is that you will give us another chapter. Even if the relationship doesn't dive into dramatic submission, I'd love to read more of this story.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 8 years ago
Nice Read

A little long winded but pretty erotic. I look forward to reading the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

Bit the sex really didn't do it for me.

Too ordinary. Too matter-of-fact.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous