Accidental Tentacles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During this, Eir was watching the hem of Silfr's own robe being flipped up by another of the feelers and over her arched knees to fall and bunch up at her waist, leaving the entirety of her thin, pasty legs on full show plus a pair of purple panties with lace trimming that covered her crotch, though these were quickly yanked partway towards her fragile shins for her own genitals to be fully bared alongside the fine dark hairs tidily trimmed into an upside-down triangle which decorated her pubis. The same tendril that had stripped Silfr strategically so then started flicking at her clitoris with its very tip in motions so rapid and brief, the movement near enough a black blur, with a sigh escaping the raven-haired sister's lips in reaction. Seeing this gesture in action with her own brown eyes affirmed to Eir it was one of the oleaginous limbs which was lapping at her own twat from behind out of her point of view and inciting involuntarily (though not unwelcome) arousal in the elder twin, feeling her sex starting to tingle and feel warmer, with similar seeming to be happening to her sister, as the younger twin's pink slit seemed to start slightly glistening from the tentacles tip tickling her lovebud.

After a substantial amount of stirring at the princesses' privates, the two teasing tentacles abruptly ceased their respective stimulations to adjust their aims, their very points now each prodding between each sister's labia, directly against their vaginal entrances, and both making several rapid wriggles for some last minute titillating before concurrently pressing forwards to penetrate the twins properly, their tapering shape allowing for an easy enough ingress which was soon followed with the widening girths dilating the orifices during their effortless travel deep into the two separate vaginal tracts from a combination of them being wet and ready from the prior foreplay and the tendrils' mucous film functioning as natural lubrication. This effortless insertion did not make the sensation indiscernible to the sisters however, as a groan was elicited from Eir's mouth, and a sharp gasp from Silfr's as their equally tight pussies were speedily being stuffed, although both appendages halted in their proceeding just shy from their pliant tips bunching up against their cervixes, as though the characterless feelers already possessed an intimate acquaintance of the two girls' bodies.

Without wasting a single beat, the tendrils then retreated back the same path they had just come up, though instantly reversed direction when their tapers were just short of being removed entirely from the orifices, repeating the process of filling the two girls again, and so on and so on at a quickening tempo, regularly wiggling and pulsating and they pulled back and forth within the pair of women. Eir found the feeling of being fucked by a thoroughly filling insertion able to undulate as it could as strange as it was unexpectedly good, with a constant rubbing against several of her more elusive sweet spots which an ordinary male's penis would have struggled to strike in the same consistent manner (and possibly discovering a couple others she did not know she prior possessed), and doubtlessly Silfr was feeling the exact same pleasure contrary to what her more subdued reactions may suggest, as anybody who might experience such a sensation would attest that only the truly numb would have been immune to such, and the younger sister was far from as detached from the corporeal despite how she presented herself.

This novel vaginal intercourse alone would have been sufficient enough to briskly bring both princesses towards a pleasing climax each, but the leftover tentacles that had so far been hovering inactive at the sidelines would not be standing by indefinitely, and it was just when the sisters were adjusting to the unconventional fornication that they were then set upon by another two tendrils each, although these four had different targets in mind as they instantly darted for the clothed chests of the two young ladies, and latched like limpets using naught but an application of their extreme, seemingly switchable adhesion upon the respective fabrics. Eir's titillated vocalisations turned to another surprised "eek!" upon detecting the neckhole of her dress being stretched downwards beyond salvaging by a pair of powerful tugs over her abundant bosom, with the frilly brassiere she sported underneath to keep it supported being brought alongside the removal, causing Eir's above-average and perfectly-formed breasts to spill out utterly naked and hang earthwards from her upper torso while in her leant posture, her pink nipples perceivably perked with arousal.

At the same time, Silfr shewed no apparent surprise or even annoyance when the breast of her robes and the undershirt she wore beneath were audibly ripped wide open by the two additional tendrils now tending her yanking in opposing directions with great force in order to make the pale pair of A-cup mounds within accessible, her nipples immediately and clearly seen upon the opening being created - similarly erect as to her sister's - before the same feelers that had torn her garment put their very nibs to her rigid nubs and started repeatedly flicking against them like a pair of tiny, hungry, wet tongues. Meanwhile, Eir's dangling boobs - having much more volume to work with compared to Silfr's flatter thorax - were encircled by the same oily appendages that had exposed them, causing her to make a groan as they bound tight and starting to pull, massaging her jugs at the same time they tugged them down in milking-like motions, diverting the brunette from the anguish she would have otherwise undergone knowing one of her favourite frocks had been further ruined, as well as from yet another tentacle stealthing its way behind her, this one towards her exposed buttocks above where its fellow was still fucking the auburn princess hard in the cunt.

The approaching feeler then struck without warning, ramming itself squarely between Eir's rotund bum cheeks, the brunette howling from the shock of distinguishing her defenceless anus being broken into while she was unwary, yet no pain from the pliant tentacle's second penetration was felt. For as unworldly as Eir may come across, she was far from unfamiliar with sexual acts both vanilla and not, anal play counted amongst them, although there had only been a handful of instances at that point where she had permitted the prodding of her 'dirty pooper' (as Eir eloquently self-describes it), and certainly nothing as girthy as the tentacle had been able to enter the filthier of her apertures so easily in thanks to its greasy composition once again, although an initial sense of discomfort was still present as she could discern the tendril worming within her rectum against its resistance and slithering deeper inside her chute as nothing had been able to reach before, leaving the princess to briefly ponder if she soon might feel it wriggling about in her belly if it continued its current path until the feeler stopped just shy of entering her intestines to start pushing backwards and forwards at a rate similar to its cohort that was still diligently pounding the elder princess' pussy.

Having become evident the tentacles were operating in sync with one another, Silfr suffered a similarly slimy anal insertion from directly below, and although the raven-haired princess had apparently anticipated this ravaging the moment her experiment had been botched, no amount of mental preparedness could have made her stay stone-faced as her arsehole was effortlessly slipped into and stuffed to the same extent as her twin's, causing her skinnier stomach to visibly distend through the thin layer in the lower section of her dark clothing yet undamaged as she hissed through clenched, fully-bared teeth while her anus was unsparingly reamed without any regard for the sensitivity of her sphincter.

If nothing else, the two females were assuredly not want for piquancy with both their front and back doors being fucked to equal extents at brisk, analogous rhythms in addition to their bosoms being played with to differing degrees, and yet it would seem this hitherto excessive indulgence was still was not enough to entirely satiate the tentacled entity as the princesses were then snaked upon by another pair of its slick limbs each, although these four members appeared to be steadily nearing the orifices on princesses' persons which were already occupied; something which only Silfr noticed by reason of her eyes remaining open unlike her sister, who had her own peepers closed from losing herself in the delight she was deriving from the misfortune. The younger sibling at first theorised what purpose this seemingly vain approach could have possibly had as coherently as she could with her thoughts primarily fixated on the addling double penetration she was receiving, only for enlightenment to what was on the verge of occurring suddenly dawning on her muddled mind the moment before it actually took place.

The latest of the approached tendrils then each sharply and precisely set upon a socket on the princesses persons presently in use by one of their counterparts, though even they were initially hampered attempting to enter the confined cavities already occupied, but after some undeterred, aggressive, onward wriggling against the limited leeway, eventually they managed to muscle their way within, sliding themselves directly alongside their kin and immediately matching their profligate tempos without any being slowed - let alone paused - in the slightest during the doubled-up fitting as the members' lubricated surfaces ensured negligible friction even as they were rubbing up against one another sharing such constrictive inlets.

It was hardly a surprise that Eir caterwauled so cacophonously in conjunction with being quadruply crammed, though her shrill screaming soon turned into musical mewling, her hazel eyes expanding wide as though they were ready to leap out from their orbits while staring blithely ahead as her body and mind fully succumbed to the electrifying exhilaration. During this, deep, dull groans were forced from Silfr's mouth as she endured an analogous amount of drilling, her icy eyes scrunched tight with deep determination to maintain as much composure was she was possibly able in spite of the immense odds stacked against doing so, her pride refusing to surrender to her failed creation's intentions as her giddy sister had done; a true testament to the paler witch's willpower, especially given her circumstance of being tethered to virtual incapacitation and impotent to put up any physical resistance. Regardless of the nature of their noises however, both girls would be equally muzzled afore the end when the final four tendrils took advantage of the sister's mouths being open, invading the women's open maws in pairs, stretching the young ladies' lips as their cheeks were stuffed to sizes that made each princess' profiles appear equally silly before next slinking their way down their windpipes to begin giving both a thorough throat swabbing.

Eir was unable to correctly communicate her revived astonishment from her gullet being twofold hammered over the audible guttural gurgles and gags the act was reflexively producing in her, whilst Silfr was subject to making muffled coughs from receiving equivalent treatment. Both sisters could have plainly seen two distinct outlines visibly bulging, wriggling and writhing from the exterior of the other's neck as they continuously plunged upwards and down within their gorges had they not been so singly abstracted by what had now escalated into sextuple penetration between the three primary orifices on their respective persons, and the sensations that came from having said orifices twice engaged, with their bosoms still being twiddled with on top of all that. Such a scene continued for some protracted minutes more, although the twins were anything but bored for the duration even if they had remained entirely passive. The unflagging, multidirectional pounding from the quasi-cephalopodic entity provided profuse provocation that was fast depleting the sisters' staying power, and had Silfr not informed Eir that their captivity would come to an eventual end, the elder sibling would have believed they would be at the seemingly inexhaustible aberration's mercy forever!

But true to the raven-haired twin's claims, the animated blob in due course - and without warning - drove each of its thrusting appendages as deep as they could extend into the princess' pussies and anuses whilst teetering on the edge of Eir and Silfr's discomfort in starkest juxtaposition to the females' throats being relieved from feelers pulling out to linger on either side of their countenances with tapering tips poised towards their prepossessing profiles, although the sisters hardly had a second to catch a breath before the prongs of the members that had just withdrew from their windpipes suddenly spurted substantial strings of a white, viscous goo from unseen pores directly into the young women's mouths hanging wide open as they urgently panted for air. All the other tentacles similarly ejaculated in concert, serving as a reminder to Eir that the seemingly independent tendrils were all the affixed limbs of a singular unit, which also conveniently coincided with the auburn girl and her black-tressed sister each being cowped over the edge of their resilience, and their own orgasms were triggered.

Both siblings felt their lower vents flooded with the heated, semen-esque substance as Eir made an audible yell in conveying her climax which was partially gurgled out from the generous output courtesy of the two tendrils filling her maw; a similar amount as to what was being dumped into her interior, both her unprotected uterus and her bowels being washed white, with psuedo-jizz spurting from the the seams where the edges of her anus and vagina met the inky tentacles once both holes had been flooded beyond their brims, so copious was the quantity of mock-cum. And this was all before it had been mentioned that the members which had been embracing her udders had pulled away from her chest to spritz upon said voluminous globes until their surfaces had been completely glazed, in addition to the appendages which had been - and still currently were - binding her wrists and ankles aiming their points to her tits and her pubis respectively to further contribute to the sticky spray across the elder princess' body apparently for the pure sake of it.

Silfr managed to keep her mouth closed as she came, merely expressing her climax through a hum that sounded almost pained to restrain behind sealed, grimacing lips, with her piercing gaze similarly shut and her eyebrows firmly furrowed, resulting in her receiving a facial instead of a mouthful, and a debatably further humiliated appearance when in conjunction with her direst effort to save at least a little face at this late stage. Otherwise, Silfr was creampied and cream-coated by her own tentacles-in-attendance in essentially the same manner that Eir had been, although the skinnier sister's slightly concave stomach was now noticeably level from the sheer amount of seminal fluid injected into her.

As soon as all twenty-four tendrils had expended their ammunition comprehensively covering and internally charging both sisters with their substitute spunk, a fizzing noise could be heard coming from the floor below, which was followed several sputtering sounds like a bubbling bowl of boiling soup on a hob as both girls felt the hitherto unyielding feelers around their wrists and ankles finally starting to somewhat slacken their clasps, leaving both reddish marks and oily residue around were they had fettered so securely. The tendrils started shrivelling, shrinking away down into the central puddle from which they materialised, which itself began expeditiously evaporating into a mauve vapour once the twins had been gently lowered back onto their feet; the first and final semblance of tenderness Silfr's dud of a design had shewn before its express expiration, leaving naught but dried, dark encrustations upon the brick floor as remnants, aside, of course, for the two beauties whose clothing it had ruined, their bodies it had besmirched, and their anuses and vaginas it had left gaping for the fortunately seedless deposits it had unloaded within to seep freely down their legs, with Silfr dreading that they alongside her trachea will be obnoxiously aching by the morrow while she stood unsteady, though her lengthy garb at least concealed her stressed swaying thanks to her lengthy garb; advantageous for one of her hauteur

Eir had gulped down the abomination's emissions that had been collected in her gob in the interim before she was alighted back to the ground on wobbling knees, and was even now licking her lips while sounding an audible "mmm~!" in the same manner as though she had just finished tucking into a freshly baked cream puff, reacting to the unexpected sugary flavour the ejaculate seemed to possess in spite of its pungency.

"Exploited as a mere receptacle for the debauchery of a demi-sapient half-life...this unequivocally ranks amongst the most mortifying of the manifold miseries that have been my firsthand misfortune..." Silfr, on the other hand, declared her evident disgust and discontent that her expressionless features failed in effectively relaying whilst imitation cum continued trickling down her gaunt cheeks.

"Whee! It was a bit scary at the start, but then it got really fun really fast! Thanks, Silf!" Eir blithely announced her enthusiasm for the episode, almost as if she was deliberately doing so to consciously contrast with her younger sister's sentiment on the situation for the simple sake of further nettling the latter, Silfr believing her comment having gone utterly overlooked by her elder sibling in her afterglow before the auburn princess added: "Too bad you didn't have a good time yourself, Sis. You usually love that sorta stuff just as much as me! ...Heeey, if you weren't likin' it, why didn't ya just magic outta it?"

"...Do not spake with such ignorance. Latently competent though you admittedly may be in the craft, you are but a fledgling in its understanding; the sorcerous arts are not as paltry a matter of gesticulating one's hand to disperse all of one's obstacles, else do you not reckon all this world's woes would have been long since extinct? Numerous factors of which I was prevented from implementing must be taken into meditation afore a spell beneficial for that incident could be invoked." Silfr vaguely asserted following a short pause as if she had to briefly deliberate the question posed to her, although the answer left Eir puzzled, as she had witnessed her sister perform greater magical feats in the past with less effort than what would have been necessary to escape that tentacled entity, though this line of contemplation was quickly disregarded by what the raven-haired twin had to say next: "I have been discouraged from the pursuit of conjuring a shoggoth any further this day. Come, Sister, let us dispose of these begrimed garments and sanitise ourselves of this malodour and seed afore speculation to our activities arises."

"Oh, yay! Bubble bath!" And just like that, the prospect of a steamy, soapy soak alongside her most favourite of siblings dispelled any further queries on the inconsistencies in Silfr's claims from Eir's intelligence in a flash, as though her auburn-haired head had only the capacity to contain but a singular thought at any one time.

12