The Interrogation Pt. 01

Story Info
A sub is sexually tortured for information.
5.2k words
4.66
44.3k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are fictional and over 18 years old.

Emma leaned forward, stretching her shoulders and neck against her restraints. It had been two hours since she was strung up to a ceiling hook and her arms began to ache from being forced above her head. She didn't have much time to relax however, as the vibrator secured tightly to her inner thigh whirred alive and began to stimulate her tender clit. Emma tried to close her thighs around the head of the vibrator, but her ankles were locked in a spreader bar, forcing her sensitive clit to endure the seemingly random stimulation from the vibrator. She clenched her jaw around the gag between her teeth and allowed the steady waves of pleasure to build inside of her. For the past two hours, the vibrator teased her to the edge of an orgasm before shutting off for a time and leaving the submissive frustrated and dripping. It was as if the machine knew the exact second to shut off to deny her the needed release. Emma should've known better than to expect an orgasm, but the small puddle of cum between her feet was evidence enough that she wasn't up to some simple pattern recognition.

The submissive moaned softly into her gag and thrust her hips forward, trying desperately to get the vibrations to reach her clit. Pressure began to build between her thighs; the onset of an orgasm was closer than it had been all night. Emma let out another moan, causing drool to lewdly drip down her body from her soft lips. She didn't care that she looked like a slut, she just needed her release. Emma closed her eyes and felt her legs start to shake in anticipation when the vibrator suddenly went quiet.

"FUCK," Emma's muffled shouts made it through her restraints. She tried to grind her clit into the head of the vibrator for the last push she needed, but she couldn't reach it. Emma grabbed the ropes restraining her to the ceiling and pulled them tight in frustration. Left in complete silence, the aching pain returned, spreading to her legs and stretched jaw. Her clit throbbed for the slightest touch, but the submissive had no idea when the next vibrator cycle would start. It was time to negotiate.

Emma looked straight into the camera on the opposite wall that was undoubtedly streaming her torment to her mistress and clenched her fists three times, the signal her mistress gave her to use when she wished to be ungagged. Seconds later, she heard swift footsteps descend the basement staircase. Emma's heart fluttered as the clicking of heels drew closer to the room.

Mistress Ana threw open the door to their playroom and stepped inside. Emma had been with Ana for two years, but eyes still grew wide when she saw her mistress standing before her wearing black latex corset, stockings, and long gloves. Ana put her dark brown hair up in a ponytail as she walked over to the distressed damsel. She brought a hand to Emma's throat, tracing the outline of her collar across her neck.

"Did you have something you wanted to say to me?" Ana cocked her head and pursed her red lips. Emma nodded. The dominant gently pried the gag from Emma's lips and let it settle against her collar, causing a long dribble of spit to fall down Emma's neck and roll down her chest. Emma stretched her jaw and stared into the intense green eyes before her.

"Please let me cum," she pleaded. As if it were an instant reflex, Ana drew back a gloved hand and slapped her submissive across the cheek. Emma gasped in surprise and her mistress grabbed her collar, pulling her lips close to the pink cheek.

"You called me down to beg for an orgasm you know I won't give you?" Ana's tone was angry but Emma could see the excited sparkle in her eyes. Emma nodded weakly. Her mistress lowered her other hand to Ana's pussy, sliding her fingers across the aroused area.

"How badly do you need it?" Ana breathed into Emma's lips.

"So badly, Mistress," Emma thrust her hips forward, grinding them on her mistress' hand.

"Then tell me the combination," Ana gestured to the locked trunk in front beneath the camera in the dungeon.

***

Earlier that day, Ana was looking for a cookbook in her basement when she came across a beautiful chest behind a bookcase and under a pile of old blankets. She was surprised that she had never seen it and figured Emma must have put it there when she moved into Ana's house. Ana knelt on the basement floor and inspected the trunk: it had a six-digit combination lock with reinforced hinges. Curious, she tried her birthday: 12 - 29 - 94. It didn't budge. Ana entered a dozen birthdays before shaking the trunk in frustration. Why wouldn't Emma tell me about this?

Ana grabbed the chest by its handles and hefted it towards the playroom. She let it drop with a loud thud, startling Emma, who was busy cleaning and polishing her mistress's lingerie and toys.

"What's in the box my dear?" Ana floated a hand towards the lock. Emma blushed and set down the anal hook she was working on.

"I'd rather not say, mistress," Emma looked at the floor between her feet.

"Well, come on, if you were going to be embarrassed in front of me we're a bit too late for that," Ana raised an eyebrow towards the freshly cleaned, neatly arranged collection of sex toys.

"I was hoping you wouldn't find that," Emma tucked a loose strand of her light brown hair behind her ear. "We all have our secrets, right?"

"I don't have any secrets," Ana crossed her arms and squinted at her submissive. "At least not any locked away in a hidden trunk."

"It's just memories from a different time, it's nothing to worry about," Emma walked over to her mistress and kissed her cheek reassuringly.

"Don't make me pull rank," Ana threatened.

"You wouldn't," Emma kissed her cheek again and slipped her lips to Ana's neck.

"Strip." Emma pulled away from her neck.

"You're not serious, are you?"

"Deadly."

Emma stepped back and nervously clutched the hem of her sweater. With a nod from her mistress, she pulled it over her head, folded it neatly, and set it on the floor. Emma paused.

"Don't make me get the scissors, I like that skirt," Ana threatened.

Emma sighed and pulled down her leather skirt. She was now completely naked except for a pair of black stockings and her collar. Ana didn't let her wear underwear around the house.

"Kneel," Ana pointed to her feet. Emma gracefully positioned herself in front of her mistress with her arms crossed behind her back, displaying her tits for Ana. She looked up at her lover.

"Would you like me to give you a choice?" Ana looked down at her submissive.

Emma nodded.

"You can open your trunk, show me the contents, and I'll only punish you for hesitating when I ordered you to strip, or I can torture you until you tell me the combination," Ana spoke plainly.

"Torture, mistress? Like the internationally illegal kind?" Emma cracked a smile.

"The kind that makes naughty girls wish they never fucked with their mistress," Ana couldn't help but match her submissive's grin.

"I'm sorry mistress, I just can't do it," Emma's smile faded and Ana's grew wider.

"Go to the shower and clean inside and out. Shave everything, put your hair up, and return to me. You have one hour," Ana commanded.

"Yes, mistress."

***

In the dungeon, Emma tried to reason with her mistress after her intense denial session.

"I don't think I can tell you, it's just not me anymore, plus I don't even know if I remember the combination," Emma whispered.

"Why don't we see if I can jog your memory?" Ana withdrew her fingers from Emma's pussy and shoved them between her lips.

"Do you know why I make you taste yourself?"

"No, mmmphstress," Emma gagged on the latex and cum coated fingers.

"To remind you of your place. You only get to taste a slut's pussy until you earn mine," Ana withdrew her fingers and slid them down the front of her tight, black thong. She fingered herself for a moment and brought the glistening fingers up to Emma's nose. The submissive inhaled deeply, the scent of her mistress was irresistible.

"Would you like to taste me, slut?" Ana brought her fingers to Emma's mouth. The slut nodded and opened her lips. Ana inched her fingers away and laughed.

"The combination first."

Emma groaned and flung her head back in desperation.

"What if I just don't remember it?"

"What was I wearing on the first day we met?" Ana demanded.

"A white blouse, black skirt, and silver jewelry. And your hair was in a braid," Emma's response was automatic, but she realized her mistake far too late.

"Your memory deceives you, slut. But you should know better than to deceive me. This is your final chance." Emma took a deep breath, squared her jaw, and shook her head.

"I was hoping you'd do that," Ana unchained Emma's cuffs from the rope binding them to the ceiling. The submissive stumbled forward into her mistress, her cuffed hands bracing themselves against Ana's chest.

"Don't grope me, slut," Ana pulled Emma's hair away from her and pushed her to the ground next to the trunk. Emma tried to recover her balance, but her ankles were still trapped in a spreader bar. Ana pulled Emma's arms across the trunk and shackled the cuffs to one of the handles, making a makeshift spanking bench. Emma squirmed in her new position, but she couldn't break free. Her back was forced into an arch, raising her ass for each one of Ana's degenerate whims.

"Look at you, spread across your secrets. Are you sure you want to continue?" Ana squatted next to the trunk and softly kissed Emma's lips.

"I won't tell you the combination, mistress. But you can do your worst."

Ana went over to the freshly cleaned toys and selected an anal hook, a length of rope, and a fresh ball gag. She returned to her submissive and spread her exposed ass wide. Ana took the gag and dragged it across her slut's wetness. The dominatrix circled around her prey and knelt by her head.

"I'm gonna need you quiet for this next part," Ana forced Emma's mouth open with her fingers and replaced them with the juice-soaked gag. Emma flexed her jaw and braced herself for her punishment. Ana returned to the submissive's ass and spread lube over her tight hole. Emma tensed her muscles as the cold liquid trickled down her ass to her pussy.

"Good girls get their pussies played with. Naughty girls get their holes stretched," Ana teased, sliding two gloved fingers into Emma's ass. Emma moaned at the penetration, causing spit to bubble noisily at her lips. Ana worked her fingers in and out of her submissive's trained ass, curling her fingertips teasingly as she pulled out. Emma enjoyed anal play, but she needed attention on her clit to orgasm. Every slow, methodical stroke did nothing to satisfy her arousal and only added to her despair. Ana withdrew her fingers and spread lube around the end of a freshly polished anal hook. Ana teased the hook against her submissive's hole and slid it inside, eliciting throaty moans from the bound woman. She tied a length of robe to the free end of the hook and secured it to Emma's collar, pulling the rope tight to force the submissive into a strict arch.

"Beg me for your punishment," Ana demanded. Emma let out a string of unintelligible words through her gag.

"Good enough." Ana wound back a hand and slapped Emma's ass hard, leaving a faint pink imprint. The submissive groaned and clutched the chain of her cuffs, preparing for the next strike. Ana let a flurry of smacks rain down on her slut's exposed cheeks, each one harder than the last. The adrenaline in the dungeon was thick: every one of Emma's moans and squirms filled Ana with a sadistic lust. She completely forgot about the purpose of the punishment and allowed her desire to control her. The flex of Emma's muscles against her restraints and the scent of her sweat and cum invigorated the torturer.

Ana paused her assault and grabbed her lover's hair, twisting her face to meet hers. Emma's eyes were closed and she breathed steadily through her gag.

"Look at me." Ana slapped her slut's cheek. Emma's eyes shot open. "Open the fucking box," the mistress rattled the lock with her free hand.

The submissive was radiating. Her skin was hot and sticky with sweat and an euphoric numbness traveled down her spine. The arousal that started in her pussy spread to every inch of her body.

"Mmphf," her words spluttered at her lips. Ana removed her gag and grabbed her chin.

"Speak."

"I cannot tell you," Emma could barely stretch her tired jaw before the ball gag was shoved back in her mouth. Her mistress tried to smile, she needed to prove an unrelenting dominance, but she could not hide the frustration from her face.

"Another approach, then."

Ana unlocked her submissive from the cuffs attached to the trunk and laid her on their bed. The black satin sheets rippled against her form, the soft texture comforting her tortured skin. Wordlessly, the dominatrix bound her wrists together and secured a black leather blindfold over her eyes. She put a vibrator in her bound hands. Ana crossed a latex-covered leg over hers and brought her lips to her ears.

"Touch yourself." Emma melted at the words, spread her legs lewdly, and turned on the vibrator. It whirred to life and she pressed it to her vulva, making her legs contract instantly in pleasure. Ana kissed her neck and ran her fingers across her collarbone.

"You look so pretty when you squirm for me," she pinched her slut's nipples. "You're not going to cum without permission are you?" Emma furiously shook her head, but continued to press the vibrator to her clit.

"Tell me the first number," Ana whispered in her ear. "You want my lips on that pretty pussy don't you?" The submissive nodded, and the gag was pulled from her mouth.

"Thirty," she whispered, licking the saliva from her lips. "Please, can I?"

"You're going to edge yourself 30 times," she whispered into her ear. "Count them out loud, on thirty, you can cum."

Emma could feel her mistress leave the bed and the quiet clinking of metal on metal, but she was focused on her building orgasm.

"Twenty-seven" she circled the toy around her clit, pulling it away just before she climaxed. Emma felt the weight shift on his bed, Ana began kissing a line from her thigh to her neck. She moved her hand over Emma's bound wrists.

"Twenty-eight," she moaned as Ana pressed down on her bound wrists.

"Twenty-nine," Emma began circling her clit furiously. Her legs shook and mind melted into her body.

"Please mistress, can I cum?" Just as the submissive was about to orgasm, Ana swatted her hands away from pussy. The vibrator fell to the floor, softly humming against the bed frame.

"Tell me the code." Emma shook her head, clinging on to her last bit of defiance. Ana wrestled Emma's legs open and slid a chastity belt onto her hips. It was simple in design, but once the metal plate was locked over her vagina, there was nothing she could do about it.

"No, please mistress," Emma touched the cold metal with her bound hands, but there was nothing she could do.

Ana traced her fingers along the outside of the belt. Reality dawned on Emma. She had never been placed in the belt before, only threatened by it. Normally, Ana liked seeing how many orgasms she could force out of her. Tonight, she was vengeant.

"Still feeling defiant?"

Emma nodded, clenching her fists to distract herself from the dull ache in her clit.

"I don't think you understand your position. Tonight, you fall asleep, denied. Tomorrow you wake up, your pretty pussy locked away, denied. Next week, you're at work, denied." Ana shifted down the bed and began licking long, slow lines around her inner thighs. She tasted the cum leaking from the edges of the resistants. Ana crawled back up her body and wrapped a gloved hand around her throat. Emma could smell her cum on her mistress' lips and her clit pulsed in response.

"If you want to be a bad girl, I can be a bad mistress. Every day I will spank you red and use you for my pleasure," Ana's fingers tightened around her neck. "You will be nothing but an object for me to practice my most twisted fantasies on. Not a slut, not my submissive, but my slave."

Emma gasped for air under her mistress' cruel hand. She didn't fear Ana's fantasies, she welcomed them. But the thought of living for days, weeks without release was more painful than any whip, clamp, or cane.

"If I unlock it, you'll unlock me?"

"If you unlock it, you can have any reward you'd like," Ana's heart beat in excitement. "The trunk first." The dominant dragged her over to the trunk and released her blindfold.

Emma took a deep breath and entered the code: 30, 72, 02. The trunk's lock clicked, but Emma put her bound hands over the top before her mistress could open it.

"I did what you asked, I unlocked it. Before you look, I need you to fuck me. Hard," Emma begged. Her eyes were watery and she was practically shaking from overstimulation. Ana flipped the key to the chastity belt over a few times in her hand. Her curiosity was strong, but she couldn't ignore the need in her lover's eyes.

Ana unlocked the belt, the metal slick with her arousal clattered to the floor. She untied Emma's wrists.

"Prepare yourself, then prepare me."

Emma jolted to life, driven by muscle memory. She locked leather cuffs onto her wrists and ankles, tightening them until they could barely rotate on her limbs. She fixed her hair in the mirror and brought a small collection of toys to the edge of the bed: a gag, a vibrator, and their favorite strap-on dildo. It was 7 inches long, thick, and had an internal vibrator that gave pleasure to the top.

Emma knelt before her mistress and kissed her stocking-clad feet. She was about to secure the strap-on to her hips, but was distracted by Ana's pussy, which was barely covered by a thin latex thong.

"May I, mistress?"

Ana grabbed her ponytail and forced her lips to her pussy. She pushed her underwear to the side and allowed Emma to lick her folds. The submissive moaned into her pussy upon tasting her. She licked her vulva and circled around her clit, taking care not to overstimulate her sensitive skin. Ana's knees buckled under the intense pleasure, she hadn't fully realized how arousing torturing her submissive was. She wasn't one to scream in pleasure, but she could not hold back deep moans and gasps as Emma's tongue traveled across every inch of her pussy.

"Right there, just like that," she whispered, her legs clenched around the slut's head. Emma was practically drowning in her mistress's arousal, but continued to circle around her clit until she felt Ana's pelvic muscles contract and her grip tighten on her hair. Ana threw her head back in pleasure, her clit throbbing under her submissive's tongue.

After a second to collect herself, she pushed Emma back to her knees and pulled the strap around her hips.

Wordlessly, Emma took the entire fake cock in her mouth, gagging at the base. Drool followed her lips as she licked the shaft and buried it in her throat. As she lubed the toy with her mouth, Ana secured her cuffs behind her back.

"Get up." Ana slapped her face with the wet dildo and her submissive struggled to her feet. The mistress strapped a thick ball gag in her mouth, trapping the cum and spit between her lips. She pushed the submissive onto the bed, who happily arched her back for her mistress. Ana spread her pink, tortured cheeks and licked a long line up her slit with the flat of her tongue.

"Mmmm ... plef phuk me," Emma begged. She couldn't take another second of her mistress' teasing.

Ana grabbed her bound wrists and pushed them into her back, pushing her pussy in line with the strap-on, still dripping with spit. She slid the tip into the dripping hole, took it out, then plunged the entire cock deep into her submissive. Ana fucked her with long, deep strokes, each one eliciting deep, muffled moans. Emma was not in control of her body, it moved on its own, fucking her mistress back and screaming in pleasure.

12