Accidental Threesome

Story Info
My first FMF threesome occurred purely by chance.
4.1k words
4.47
32.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers

I had my first FMF threesome while traveling alone in Europe in my mid 20's. I was on the all-night ferry from Brindisi, Italy to Athens Greece, when I noticed two attractive Australian women, around my age, drinking at the bar on the upper deck. I considered going over hoping for a chat as we had all night to kill before arrival. We were all "deck travelers" -- effectively that meant third class passengers with no reserved seats below deck as we crossed the Ionian Sea in route to Greece.

As a deck passenger you were allowed to sit or lay on the deck, and many backpackers were already camped out in sleeping bags for the night. But most of the young people were drinking at the bar or sharing bottles of wine they brought aboard.

The two Aussies were seated at the bar, and quickly surrounded by every male from 16 to 60 traveling without a partner. I realized the competition for their attention was likely annoying so I decided not to bother them further. I squeezed through the crowd to the bar, got my drink, nodded to them with a wink and a smile, raised my glass and said, "Here's looking at you!" They smiled back, and I walked away leaving them to the throng of men vying for their attention. I knew any attempt for conversation was useless in that crowd.

We arrived in Athens at almost mid-day and I stepped over many fellow travelers still sleeping off their drink the night before. I checked my map, threw on my backpack and disembarked. I set out to find a "pensione" style hotel for the night. I found a well-reviewed spot that was highly praised for its lively bar, checked in and paid for a shared "boarding house" room with two sets of bunk beds and no bathroom in the room. I locked my pack to a bed frame and hit the street.

I returned to the pensione around sundown and the bar was already hopping. As it turned out, the two Aussies were staying at the same place! Since their more posh "double room with bath" had not yet been cleaned they were killing time in the bar. Once again, they were surrounded by a throng of males. Most were fellow international travelers, but some were local and older Greek and Italian men.

They were seated together with a guy on each side offering them and surrounded by standing males two rows deep all talking at them simultaneously.

As chance would have it the guy seated next to the woman on the right left his stool and went to the men's room. I took his seat as I ordered a drink. I turned to the woman and said "I saw you two the on ferry, seems you haven't become any less popular in Greece. I'm sure you don't want to be bothered so I will leave you alone but hold this seat to give you some space." They said, thanks and raised their glasses in mock toast to my own mock chivalry.

At that point, the guy returned to reclaim his seat. As chance would have it he was an Italian and told me that I was in his seat in his native language. I pretended not to understand him and took a sip of my drink. He tried to explain himself again this time with hand gestures so I just pointed at my full glass and myself, then said "want another?" in English. He shook his head said something in angry Italian. I ignored him, downed my drink, and turned to the bartender to order another one. At that point he gave up and left.

The girls took a page from my playbook and simply stopped trying to tell the men surrounding them that they wanted to drink in peace and completely ignored them instead. The three of us sat there in silence drinking slowly until the throng of men all decided to give up and wander off.

Once the din died down around us, the two ladies spoke to me. They started by thanking me for not haranguing them. We entered into a friendly getting-to-know-you conversation of the type one has with fellow long-term travelers -- "where you are coming from, where you headed, what are you hoping to get out of your trip, and so on." The guy seated on the other side of them was also an American (living in Athens) and he was now being included in our chat and we four became more conversational.

After a couple hours of drinking, the ladies suggested going to dinner and since the other guy knew his way around Athens he suggested a good place. We followed him there. At that point I first started to think this might end up with us partnered and I might get laid tonight. At least I hoped so.

While we were dining one of the other guests at the restaurant (a lone drunken man in his 70s) approached our table and interrupted our conversation. He asked where we were from in nearly intelligible Spanglish. As it turned out he was from Argentina, so I began speaking with him in Spanish. He was an interesting old drunk; a tango musician with very colorful stories. So colorful in fact, that I became more interested in him than the women for a moment. I did my best to translate for the other three who spoke no languages other than English. They seemed as amused by him as I was. The appreciative (and very lonely) old man bought a bottle of wine for the table, and then another. Everyone was suddenly more pleased about his presence after the wine arrived.

Then, as if by surprise, one of the ladies said it was time to leave. It instantly occurred to me that I had probably lost any further chance of getting laid because I had not shown proper attention to these lovely women, instead conversing with the old, drunk, Argentine musician. Dumb me.

We paid the bill and headed back to the pensione. I did my best in the 11th hour to make amends wondering now which one of the two I was supposed to be paired with should that play still be in the cards. I assumed that it was the taller of the two, as I was the taller male and she was the one sitting next to me originally in the bar. So, I cozied up to her a bit during the walk back. Both were very lively and friendly in route "home" so I felt we still had a small chance of pairing up when we got there.

When we got to the pensione, the other guy said abruptly, "Well, I have an early workday tomorrow, it was fun, thanks. Good night." Then he turned to leave. My first thought was "you idiot, I think we were both going to get laid, and now neither of us will."

As we entered the hotel the shorter (and hotter) of the two women said as if to us all, "Well since we don't have anything else to drink, I think it's time for bed."

I wondered doubtfully if that was an invitation for a threesome. But I doubted that was likely. I had never had one in my life at this point, nor knew anyone else who had. I had been treated to something like a threesome by an old girlfriend named Anita, but not where I got unlimited access to both women for sex. I had only read about such things. Only what Anita allowed me from the "other woman". I thought it highly unlikely it was going to happen now with these two Aussie nurses on their "working vacation" in London and then in a sort of slow-motion return to Queensland to boyfriends they each referred to as "my fiancé".

I said, "Well I bought a bottle of ouzo today, so we do have something to drink bedtime or not."

The little one said "Go get it, we're in 403. See you in a bit."

I came back lickity split hoping I would get to lick some slit. I brought both a bottle of ouzo and a bottle of Greek wine I had stashed in my backpack. I knocked and entered their room to find the two ladies lounging casually on the only bed in the room. Interesting. These women were going to be sleeping together anyway. I might as well function as the bookmark to separate the two pages. I Iocked the door behind me and joined them on the bed.

We opened the wine, a Greek retsina. It was awful, and tasted like sucking on a Christmas tree. We all said we hated it, laughed, and continued to drink it anyway. We were seated on the bed together like children having a picnic. We chatted and finished the bottle and then opened the ouzo. We were all drunk and having laughing fun. It was very comfortable.

I boldly asked them how it was that I was invited to their room after they were overwhelmed by all those annoying men clamoring for their affections over the last 24 hours. The shorter one told me it was simple, "I was polite, did not harass them and over dinner I outright ignored them but tried to humor a lonely old man and entertain all at the same time by translating. You are a good guy."

The taller one said, "Yes, you seemed like you were more interested in the old Argentine musician than in us. I thought that was kind of charming".

I said, "Thank you" very sincerely and then leaned toward her as if to express my gratitude with a kiss on the cheek. She turned toward me so that it was a lip-to-lip kiss. Given the opportunity, I kissed her passionately with tongue. Then reached up to embrace her as I did.

I released her and then turned to the shorter woman and before I could finish saying "thank you too" she had positioned for her kiss. It was longer, wetter and since she initiated the embrace I let one hand rest suggestively right under her breast as if supporting it while my other hand rubbed her back. She did not resist that action, but rather leaned into me, put her hand on my thigh and rubbed upward.

When we broke our embrace she, said, "I think it is time for bed now."

I was unsure if that meant "it is time for you to go" or "it's time for you to join us."

My response was both direct, yet still considerate. I said, "Do either of you have a razor I can borrow? My face is scruffy, it will be better for all of us if I shave."

The tall one laughed at that, then the shorter one told me where I could find a razor in her backpack. I retrieved it, retired to the bathroom and closed the door. I removed my shirt, lathered up my face with bar soap, and shaved. Then I thought, "now what?" I decided to remove the rest of my clothes and wash my cock in the bidet before my re-entrance to the bedroom fully nude. Bold.

I came out of the bathroom stark naked and clean shaven. Meaning my face. This was the early 80's and nobody shaved "down there" in those days. The women were both in bed, under the covers, with the lights still on. They looked like two anxious school girls waiting for their nightly bedtime story as I walked back toward the bed bare-ass naked. No one spoke a word.

I crawled into the side of the bed occupied by the taller of the two only because it was closest to the bathroom. She moved to the center of the bed to make room for me. Still neither of them spoke. This was happening. Once in bed, I reached over to touch them both. I discovered the shorter of the two -- who was further from me -- was also fully naked. My hand was placed directly on her electric fur mons pubis. The woman closest to me was wearing a tee-shirt and sweatpants.

I immediately concluded she was either the more reluctant of the two, or she had assumed her shorter and hotter friend was the one they had agreed would be the recipient of my affections. If so, why did the shorter one choose to be farthest from the bathroom? I concluded it was because she wanted me to convince her friend to join the action. I had convinced myself it was a deliberate decision on her part and proceeded accordingly. Act on your assumptions I reminded myself.

I decided if that was her goal, then I should began with foreplay on the more modest one. I kissed her and then climbed on top of her in a simulated missionary although she was fully clothed. While kissing her, I reached over to the other woman lying next to us and squeezed her hand as if to say, "I want you too." She silently squeezed back, let go and rubbed my back as if to say, "go ahead, do her." I let my freed hand slide down to her pussy. She opened her legs inviting me to finger her as I kissed her gal pal. But I just cupped her pussy mound affectionately and let go. I hoped she understood that to mean "I will be back here soon" as I focused solely on kissing and caressing her friend over her clothes.

I slid down under the covers and started to remove her sweatpants. She did not resist. In fact, she raised her ass so I could pull them down and off her feet. Her panties came off with them. I wasted no time in burying my face in her full bush and focused immediately on sucking her clit. She smelled musky but in a good way. Her pussy was also dripping wet. I reached over to her friend again laying right next to us and started fingered her while I ate her friend passionately. She reciprocated by rubbing the back my head as I ate her friend who started to come -- nearly immediately and almost silently.

After she came, I wasted no time moving to door number two. I removed my face from between the legs of the first woman and placed my head between the legs of the second. She was far more vocal and passionate -- thrusting her pussy and pulling my head into her twat with both hands. Then her legs began quivering as I ate her. Once I began sucking her with real vigor she squirmed and moaned so enthusiastically she shook the whole bed. This seemed to re-arouse woman number one post-orgasm, and she began squirming in harmony as her friend got going. So, I reached over planning to finger pussy number one and discovered her own hand already there masturbating as I ate her gal pal. She stopped and granted my fingers free access. I discovered she was drenched and making a puddle on the bed as her vocal little friend was being eaten.

Woman number two came hard, with both hands holding my head, pulling my face into her snatch while shouting "fuck me" so loud I feared someone might complain to the manager.

After she finished coming she gave me a gentle little push as if to say, "never mind, go fuck HER, instead". At least that is what I think she intended to convey. Whether that was her motive or not, I did just that.

I slide back over between the first set of legs, licked pussy number one again briefly to remind her how she came earlier and then slid up and into her. I was immediately in balls deep. She exhaled an involuntary moan as I thrust in. She still had her tee shirt on and somehow that came off while we fucked. She had very large breasts which I had mostly ignored earlier. She was so wet and ready for penetration that there was not even enough friction on her "sugar walls" for my own pleasure. She was literally pouring juice as we fucked.

The taller woman was not as loud or passionate while fucking, as her friend was while being eaten, but at least she started hip thrusting right before she came again. When her involuntary kegeling started from her vaginal contractions, this increased my pleasure, so I decided to join her with an orgasm of my own. I was so worked up by eating these two women that the mental stimulation was far greater than the physical stimulation. As soon as I felt her mid-orgasm pussy contractions I pumped her full of my cum -- grunting and growling as I came -- bareback. While it was not discussed with them, I had a vasectomy and was safe, but the must have both been on the pill because neither one requested a condom. And, this was pre-AIDs early 1980's.

As soon as it was obvious to all I was coming for the first time, her smaller pal rubbed my back affectionately while I gave her friend a cream pie. It felt to me like she was saying "thank you" for getter her off, you deserved to cum too, but I'm in control here. I always was. Now it is my turn. Com'ere, I want you now. I obviously read a lot of communication into that one small touch. I had not yet lost my erection and was fucking woman number two before I did. I did not think I could cum again, but she had no trouble coming from the quick fuck before I lost my hard on.

After she came, I rolled off her and onto my back. I was now between the two women while I recuperated for a bit. Being in the between them seemed only right at this point.

We laid there in quiet satisfaction for a few of minutes until then the modest taller woman reached over to check if my cock was still stiff. It wasn't. But given the thrill of this situation, that was enough attention to make me start getting hard again. As if she could read her friend's mind, the little one then reached for my cock too and found her friend already holding it. She laughed and said, "Who's hand is this?" in jest. I replied, "Not mine."

She said, "Well this is mine now," as she gasped my cock in her fist. And with that remark, her taller friend removed her hand and relinquished control to its new and rightful owner now. The little alpha girl, then she said, "Deborah, perhaps you want to take your bath now."

With that "suggestion" Deborah immediately got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I realized that was not a suggestion, it was an order. I knew then, the little hot one was making ALL the decisions for this group -- including me. No wonder she was the naked one when I came out of the bathroom. She was in charge all along and this only happened as it did because she had decided it could.

As soon as Deborah was in the bathroom, the little hot one began affectionately kissing and caressing me. Playfully. Seductively. Lovingly. She made love to me like a long-time paramour. She cuddled up to me, kissed my neck, rubbed my chest and acted like this was still foreplay. She was still seducing me although I had already eaten her and filled her BFF with my cum. This was "sweet".

When she discovered I was fully erect again, she giggled and rolled over onto her stomach. She then arched her back a couple of times and giggled more. She pulled my pillow under her middle to raise her ass. She wanted it doggie style but said nothing verbally to request it. I got the hint. I climbed on her back. I started fucking her slowly while she cooed and squirmed. She slid her hand under her mound and started fingering her own clit as I fucked her. That aroused me even more so I started pounding her like a beast. She was really into that. She was literally screaming into her pillow under her face. The muffled screams sounded vaguely like the roar of a jungle cat.

My previous girlfriend would "let" me fuck her doggie style whenever I wanted, but she was not really into it. She never came in that position. She needed oral or direct clit stimulation while fucking missionary to cum. Not this girl! She clearly preferred rear entry sex. (As do I actually and this was the best I have ever had.) Although she was an alpha female, she clearly liked to be dominated in bed. Fine with me. Perfect in fact.

She was moaning and writhing while I fucked her in long deep strokes from behind. She repeated, or more accurately, she shouted, "fuck me" countless times as I did so; all the while squeezing her pillow with both fists like she was trying to tear it open. I whispered in her ear "I'm going to cum in you."

With that, she moaned "YES!" and came with a screaming orgasm, muffled only because her face was pressed hard into the pillow because I held both her wrists and pushed her down while we came simultaneously. After we finished, we could hear Deborah splashing in the tub, so I'm sure she could hear us fucking as she bathed. I wondered if she was rubbing her pussy in the tub.

That same thought prompted the little one to call out, "Deborah, what's with all the splashing? Are you getting off in there? If so, come back to bed." And then she giggled again wickedly. After some rest back in the middle of my Australian sandwich, I rallied again. I fucked both of them to several more orgasms (for them only) taking cowgirl turns riding cock. I finished my own third orgasm with a rerun of the little one getting pounded doggie style. She came again with me so passionately I considered proposing marriage to her. I wanted her daily, forever, thereafter. But I knew that was not in the cards.

That night drifted magically into three full days together touring Athens. It was a spontaneous sextravaganza threesome. Each day followed the same schedule. It began with a quick morning fuck providing orgasms for both girls and one for me (always completed inside the little one flat on her tummy) followed by breakfast, then sightseeing and a few drinks in a café. That was followed by a pre-dinner group shower then oral orgasms for both girls and nothing for me. I was trying to pace myself. Then we headed out for dinner and finally ended the day sharing a bottle of ouzo in bed and fucking like bunnies with the little one directing ALL positions for both however she saw fit. By the fourth day my cock was chaffed and sore, but I did not complain. The ladies admitted they also both had sore pussies.

verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers
12