Accidental Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the greatest non-stop party of my adult life, and the closest I have come to an "orgy". After three days of bacchanalian revelry we parted ways on February 14th. How apropos.

The morning of the fourth day the girls told me they wanted to do some sightseeing "alone" -- meaning without me and then they would take a boat to one of the Greek islands for their last week in Europe. While they invited me to join them, I felt it was just a courtesy invitation they did not really want me to accept. I had already told them I planned to return to Italy after four days in Athens and had pre-purchased my return boat ticket to Brindisi. I had come to Greece only for historic sightseeing on the Peloponnesian Peninsula, not for fun-in-the-sun island activities. I spent the morning in a museum alone and then returned to the hotel to get my backpack and take the night boat trip back to Italy.

The girls had stored their packs in the same luggage room as me. I recognized their packs, so I put a souvenir bottle of ouzo and a "thank you" note with my mailing address in the same pack from which I had extracted the razor days before. I hoped to hear from them but I never did.) I donned my pack and headed for the docks feeling a genuine sense of longing. I wondered if they felt the same when they retrieved their packs. That was truly "the time of my life".

Over the years, I have masturbated to this memory more times than I care to admit.

12