Accidental voyeur Pt. 02 - Friday

Story Info
Accidental voyeur part 2. ( best read in order)
4.3k words
4.47
2.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 03/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Ready for the date.

My mind was reeling all week. It was shocking enough to find out that my wife of 15 years was having an affair, but the nature of it seemed so sordid. Clearly this man, though 20 years her junior, was not at all respectful of her. There was no affection in his voice, and certainly not in his actions. He was crude and rough, but obviously completely in control.

She, on the other hand, did not look even slightly like her usual self. Generally I would describe her as shy and reserved. She was not the sort to seek attention or the company of this type of man. Yet there she was with this brute, submitting meekly to him.

I cleared my diary as much as I could and arranged to work in a private office on Friday afternoon.

The first alert appeared on my phone about 12:15. I logged in quickly to note that my wife was just arriving home. She had obviously come back early from work as she was in her smart black skirt suit and white blouse.

She left her briefcase in the hall went through to the kitchen to get a drink and took it to the bedroom. I switched cameras but couldn't see her at first. I realised she must be in the bathroom. When she came out I could hear the bath water running.

I watched her slip off her heels and hang the jacket. Then she reached back and found the zip of her skirt. She released it and wiggled it down over hips. She hung it with the suit. Next came her tights, followed by the blouse. These she dropped it in the laundry basket.

She stood in her underwear and examined herself for a few minutes. Then she undid the bra clasp releasing her breasts. She cupped them lightly and rolled the nipples between her finger and thumb. She closed her eyes for a moment and appeared to pinch them a little. Looking down she seemed satisfied to see both nipples hard and full. Moments later she dropped her panties and stood naked in front of the full length mirror. She turned each side in turn, checking her figure and then stood face to the mirror. She stepped closer. I no longer see her reflection but stance altered and she parted her thighs. Her hands moved to the front as she looked down to examine her pussy. She seemed to come to a decision, and walked quickly through to the bathroom.

It was around 40 minutes later that the alert told me she was back in the bedroom. She was sat on the edge of the bed in a bathrobe and had her wet hair tied up. She swivelled around on the bed and brought one of her feet up and began to carefully paint her toenails. When she had finished, she released her hair from the towel and shook it out. She opened the wardrobe and took out the hairdryer, plugged it in and sat at the dressing table and use the brush and the hairdryer until she was satisfied. She pulled it back into a ponytail and secured it with a band before securing it with a clip in a tight knot on top of her head. I recognised this as her preparation to do her makeup.

She adjusted the lights around the mirror and opened her makeup case. I watched for a few minutes as she started the familiar routine. One i had seen many times when she was getting ready for a dinner party or a date night.

She has always been insecure with her looks, particularly her facial features. She confided that her lips were too thin, and her nose a little prominent. And to be honest this was true. However she was skilled with her makeup and she began by applying a foundation with a brush. And then chose a blusher for her cheeks. I knew this would take a while and reasoned it was a good time to make some calls and check emails.

When I logged back in about 130, she was in the bedroom laying out some clothes. She was still in her robe, but I could see that she had put her hair up into a clip in a style that she favoured for night out. When she came near the camera, I could see that she had also done her makeup. Her eyes were dusted with a light blue shade and the lashes stood out with a dark mascara. Her cheekbones were lightly blushed and she had a nice dark lipstick. It also looked like she used a liner around her lips, which is unusual but very attractive.

On the bed she had laid out one of her long black cocktail dresses. Next to it was a somewhat shorter brief black dress with spaghetti straps. She seem to be choosing between them eventually deciding on the longer one. An elegant designer model in a soft fabric. She undid the small buttons that ran from the high velvet collar to hem down the front. Then she lay it over a chair and went to her underwear drawer.

She selected a matching black set of panties and bra. They were a set she had bought for a party weekend a few weeks ago. They were thin and see through. She said they were so light it felt like she'd not got anything on at all! felt a frisson of excitement as I recalled the silky feel of the fabric stretched over her buttocks.

She was facing away as she slipped the robe off and I was very pleased to get a clear view of her shapely bum. Whilst she didn't have classically good facial features she had worked hard to retain her figure. And now, at 52 she was as slim and shapely as a women half her age.

When she turned to hang the robe on the door and faced the camera I was shocked to see that she had shaved her pubic hair. And all that was left was a strip pointing down to her slit! The rest was completely bare.

At that moment her phone rang in the lounge and she hurried to it. She brought it back in still ringing and looked at the screen before opening the call. I couldn't hear the other end of the call but something in her demeanor shifted and made me think it was him. She sat naked on the bed as she listened. Then in a quiet voice she began apologising for something. She went quiet again as she listened. Then she said. "I'm really sorry, my phone was in my bag". She seemed to jolt slightly as a sharp word of admonishment rang in her ear. And she said "Yes. I'll keep it close" More words from him. Then "yes I'll be ready...."

The call was obviously ended by him and she put the phone down. It was now about 1:45 so I guess he would be on his way soon.

She quickly put on the underwear set and then reached into her handbag and retrieved a small bag. Reaching inside she pulled out a packet of stockings. Carefully she pulled out the first one and rolled it up. Then she slipped in her foot and unrolled up her leg. After repeating with the other she stood up and adjusted the holdup band of the lacy top. I didn't get much chance to appreciate it before she stepped into the dress and began buttoning it up.

She seemed in a hurry now as she sat back at the dresser and opened her jewellery case. She selected some dangly earrings and a matching set of bangle bracelets. Lastly she returned to the wardrobe for shoes. She chose a pair of black sandal strap heels. They're only about 3 1/2 inches but they're the highest ones she has!

After a check in the mirror she picked up her bag and took it through the the lounge. She closed the curtains, adjusted the lights and tidied a few things before sitting and anxiously checking her phone. I watched fascinated and waited, almost as nervously as her!

The Date

There's a 'ping' from her phone and she quickly grabs it off the table and opens the message. She types a short reply, jumps up and goes to the bedroom. She checks herself again in the mirror and then walks through to the hallway just as the doorbell rings.

She opens the door to see the coach as planned. She greets him quietly and moves toward him. For a moment I think she's going kiss him. But he doesn't reciprocate the move. Instead he walks past her while she attends to the door.

She follows him through to the lounge and I switch cameras. He is sat on the sofa with his feet on the table. He's looking at her standing in the middle of the room facing him. "Turn around," he barks.

She makes a slow turn around until she faces him again.

"What the hell is that dress? Did you think we were going out for a dinner dance or something?!"

She looks flustered, "Sorry, I, er, you wanted me to wear something nice."

He cut her off impatiently, "I said, something interesting actually. I meant something sexy."

He continues, with contempt his voice, "Ok, let's try something." He fiddles with his phone a few moments and finds what he wants. A generic dance track with a heavy beat starts to play.

He leans back and issues his instruction, "Dance for me. Show me what you've got."

Nervously she begins to sway, a little self consciously, finding the beat. Her hips swivel under the tight dress and as she turns. He smiles wickedly.

He watches for a minute or so before speaking.

"Let's see you stick that arse out. Show me how bad you want it."

She presses her hands to her knees and arches her back like a cat. The dress stretches over her hips and she presents him with the view he wants. The outline of her shapely behind outlined in the silky fabric.

He barks out another command, "OK, now lose the dress. Dance and strip for me"

She straightens up and begins to turn slowly, running her hands over her hips and up to her breasts. Then she reaches higher and begins to undo the buttons from the top. The tight material opens as each button is released, revealing the cleavage created by the fitted bra. She reaches a hand into her bra and lifts her left breast out. Then with a lewd look, she wets a finger in her mouth coquettishly, and runs over the exposed nipple. She rolls the slippery bud slowly and pinches it until it is red and swollen.

He leans back on the sofa and smiles encouragement at her effort.

Her hands return to the buttons. Once she reaches the waist she shrugs her shoulders out. With a wriggle, it slips over her wide hips and drops in a heap at her feet.

"That's more like it!" He says, as he sees the underwear and stockings.

She resumes her dance routine looking a lot more self conscious until, finally, the track ends.

He stands up and walks around her. His hand trails across her bum. Then he steps up behind her and grabs her breasts. He mauls them while pressing his hips into her back.

She gasps and blushes.

He lets go as quickly as he had started, and walks away leaving her to compose herself. When she turns he is standing with his back to a chair at the window.

"Bring one of those over here," he says, pointing to a cushion on the sofa. She picks one and brings it to him. He takes it as if to examine it, then drops it at his feet with his instruction, "Kneel!"

She moves a little awkwardly in her heels to keep her balance. Carefully she places her left knee on the cushion before bringing her right knee to join and resting back on her heels. She looked up at him waiting expectantly.

But she didn't have to wait long. He undoes the ties on his tracksuit trousers and says, "Pull them down."

She rises up on her knees and puts her hands on his waistband. It does take much to stretch the baggy tracksuit cotton over his hips. She slides them down to the floor and his half erect cock springs out. It is unrestrained by any underwear. When she looks back up it trails a string of precum into her face. He takes hold of himself and wipes the sticky head over her cheeks and forehead, watching for a reaction. She holds her position, face tilted up while he smears her makeup. Then he speaks harshly to her, "OK. Is this is what you want?" "You can have it. But if you want to play with me then you play by my rules. Understood?"

She looked up at him and nodded meekly.

"I can't hear you nod. Speak up!"

She answers, "Yes it's what I want, like we discussed."

He nods and then delivers his simple, brutal, command, "Suck!"

She hesitates for a second. Then, she rises up on her knees, and reaches out her right hand tentatively. Carefully she takes hold of his heavy cock between 3 fingers and thumb as he watches.

Leaning forward she lifts it to her mouth and begins to lick the tip with her tongue. I sense she falters slightly as she tastes his salt mixed with his sweat. But her decision is made and a look of adoration and pleasure passes over her.

Moving closer allows her to caress him with her beautifully sculpted lips. She runs them over the head, and underneath, down the shaft. He hardens, twitches and rises above her. His heavy balls brush her face and she tilts her head back to lick them. He lifts his cock up to give her access as her tongue explores them fully. He watches intently as she strains to reach her tongue up the back and laps them thoroughly.

When he lets go his swollen cock drops onto her face. It smears his wetness and her saliva over her eyes and cheeks, dragging her makeup with it.

He rubs himself against her cheek and his fingers find her mouth. She sucks on them hungrily, and as he reaches deeper, until he touches the back of her throat and she gags.. But she doesn't pull back, and he doesn't stop. He continues until he was satisfied that she is totally compliant, accepting her discomfort, demonstrating her obedience. Then he leans back. His cock standing up in front of her.

She kneels up to meet him, adjusting her position, to bring her mouth in line. Then she finds the tip and draws him into her mouth.

I watched as she gave him what he wanted. She held the swollen head of his cock in her mouth as the fingers and thumb of her right hand traced carefully up and down his shaft. The pleasure on his face was apparent as her left hand moved up to cradle his heavy balls. She looked up as if appealing for instruction or encouragement, but he said nothing. He just leaned back against the chair and watched her work. She looked up again, uncertainly, and increased her efforts. She began to rock on her heels, bringing her head towards him and following the path of her right hand with her lips. Each time she leaned forward she took him further into her mouth. He watched without speaking. She knew from the last visit what he wanted. She looked up, as if appealing to him but he looked away. She adjusted her position, moving closer, and reached her hands behind his hips. Slowly she pulled herself forward onto his cock, taking him deeper. She paused to compose herself several times, holding him close to the back of her throat. Her eyes looked up, searching his face, looking for approval or maybe permission to continue. He looked down at her dismissively.

She braced herself for the challenge. She tilted her head a little and wetted her swollen lips, then placed them carefully over his swollen glans again. She pulled against his thighs moving smoothly over about 4 inches of his shaft. I knew the signs, though it was not something she had ever mastered. She paused. His thick cock filled her mouth easily and I could see her cheeks were bulging with effort. He briefly looked down at her and muttered, "Do it!"

Spurred on by his attention she pushed forward and there was a slight jerk of her head as she opened her throat to him. Her eyes widened as she stifled a gag, held it for a few seconds, before she pulled back with a gasp. He watched her with a wicked look on his face as she struggled.

As he leaned back the curtains dragged open a little. She tried to pull them back but he stopped her with a look. She returned to her task more urgently, striving to please him. Her eyes closed as she rocked down onto his cock. As she reached the bottom of each stroke her head gave a slight jerk as her throat opened and she took another inch more. She paused to control her reflex and held him a little longer. He was close but not quite ready to let her finish him yet. He leaned back and glanced through the gap in the curtains. He pulled them back, just in the middle, but enough. The bright sunshine lit up the scene like a spotlight. A look of panic came over her. The glass to ground picture windows left her partly exposed to anyone approaching the house or looking from the street. She hurried back to her task. I guess she was hoping if she could make him cum then they could move. But he obviously enjoyed her reaction and was keen to prolong her embarrassing predicament.

Something outside, a passerby perhaps, attracted his attention. With an evil look he pulled the curtains further back, fully exposing her to the street.

At that moment a call came in and the camera shut down. A work colleague with an annoying interruption. I hurried through the discussion and cut it as short as I could. But almost 15 minutes had passed when I logged back in and impatiently opened the lounge camera

My wife was still at her place but was looking somewhat more disheveled. Her hair had lost its clip and was messed up from the coach grabbing her. Her makeup was smudged and her mascara was running down her cheek. One of her bra straps had dropped off her shoulder and exposed most of her left breast. To say she looked a hot mess is an understatement. She was more like a party whore at a stag night gangbang!

However she seemed to be in a sort of trance and completely absorbed with her task. Her hands were caressing the back of his powerful thighs and her eyes were closed in concentration. Each slow descent of her head finished with the slight jerk as he entered her throat, and a pause. She had obviously struggled to control her gag reflex and it had left her with a heavy stream of drool dripping off her chin and down onto her breasts.

It looked like she'd been doing this since I'd taken the call. Probably 20 minutes or more. She continued, keeping up a steady rhythm. She was clearing tiring and uncomfortable. She paused and looked up at him. He ignored her and she returned to her task. Several more minutes passed until she stopped again. This time she rocked back on her heels and let his cock slip out of her mouth.

He looked down at her. "What the fuck!" He said. He was near his climax and would not be denied. He thrust forward and she rocked back. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her down onto him. Then he thrust again seeking the back of her throat once more. She spluttered, no longer able to control her reflex. He did it again and watched her struggle to take him, spit running out of her mouth. When he released her to take a breath he spoke again. "Well are you going to do it properly like we agreed or am I going to do it for you? Your choice! Well?!. Tell me!"

She looked up at him and found her voice. "Let me do it please " "I'll do it how you showed me. Please I want to do it for you how you want. I've been practicing like you said. I just need a minute to catch my breath please."

He looked down at her. Her verbal confirmation of obedience obviously pleased him. It was clear that he was now her Dom and she would give him what he wanted.

With a thin, contemptuous smile of satisfaction he said, "Ok you've got 1 minute." He checked his watch.

She sat looking down in silence as her self esteem drained away. The seconds ticked by. Then, without further prompting she gave up control completely and moved back into position. Discreetly she turned her head and wet her fingers in her mouth, then reached up to hold him. She stroked her drool over him very lightly. Running her finger carefully on the shaft and over the head. She held her other hand at the base and squeezed lightly. With more drool on her fingers she created a smooth slippery tunnel. She held his cock like she was worshiping it. She stroked until he was fully hard again then added her mouth to the top. As her hands moved down and exposed his glans she took it between her lips and suckled him. He tensed as his pleasure built and it looked for a moment like he might cum. But he fought back the urge and pulled away.

She looked up at him and knew what he wanted. She put her hands on his buttocks and shuffled forward. She closed her eyes and leaned forward until she found him again with her tongue and traced it over his glans. Then she pursed her swollen lips and followed the path of her tongue. He jerked uncontrollably as she parted them and moved to allow them to slide over the head. He shuddered. She paused briefly, pulled back, licked her lips again and then slid them smoothly over his wet shaft. She continued down this time until he reached the limit of her mouth. She withdrew to the head and then repeated the move. Each time allowing him to feel the back of her throat before pulling back. Minutes passed as he enjoyed her slow tease. His body was wracked with pleasure under her ministrations and she sensed he was close. She withdrew again and ran a slippery finger over his glans. She looked up at him and said. "I want to taste you, will you cum in my mouth please?"

12