Accidental voyeur Pt. 02 - Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too much for him. She could see he was very close. She quickly took him back in her mouth and slid down. This time she didn't pause. She seized the back of his thighs and forced herself down. The last 3 inches of his cock disappeared as he entered her throat. She held him fully, until her lips reached his balls. She gagged but did not withdraw as his convulsions started. He grabbed her head and she felt his balls tighten as his spunk rose.

He shot the first pulse directly into her throat. But for the second she pulled back partly holding the sensitive head in her mouth. He jolted, and her eyes widened as ejacutated again. Then leaning back, she held his cock in front of her open mouth and jerked him to release his 3rd shot over her tongue.

Carefully she took him back into her mouth and suckled his remaining cum.

He staggered with the intensity of his orgasm and fell back against the table. She waited on her knees until he regained his composure. When he looked down at her she held a hand under her chin and carefully opened her mouth. She caught the cum that spilled in her hand. Then looking up at him she swilled her tongue around, as if savouring a fine wine. His command was a nod, but she understood. Tipping her head back she swallowed and showed him her empty mouth. But she was not done yet. She was determined to show she was a grade A student!. Locking eyes with him she carefully lifted her palm up above her face and dripped the spilled cum onto her tongue.

She held it and waited while he watched.

Finally he spoke. "That wasn't bad." "You're quite the little suck slut aren't you?" "I think we'll try that again sometime." But there are a few other things you'll have to learn if you want a regular date" "Is that what you want?"

She looked up at him adoringly. "Yes please." " Tell me what you want."

He replied. "Don't worry I will be very specific." "The first thing is that you need to address me with proper respect." " From now on you will always call me sir when we are together or if I call you. " Is that clear?"

"Yes sir!" She replied.

"Second, you will always take my calls. Wherever you are and do as I say."

"Third, you will follow any instructions I send you."

"Understood?"

She nodded and quietly replied. "Yes sir."

"Good, now you will prepare lunch while I rest and think about the next stage of your training."

"Yes sir!" came the reply as she hurried into the kitchen

12