Accidentally

Story Info
Spilled drinks lead to a night to remember.
3k words
4.55
7.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard someone call my name at the party and immediately turned to see who it was. That caused me to slam into a girl who was following me too closely spilling her drink all over her silk blouse.

I immediately apologized and without thinking started dabbing at the alcohol on her shirt. After a few moments she stopped looking shocked and started giggling.

"Are you enjoying that?" I realized right then that I was trying to dry off her tits right then. I stopped and apologized once again.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't even thinking about, well, you know...."

"Getting a cheap feel in the middle of the party?" I stammered, not knowing how to answer that. She smiled up at me then. "Don't worry about it. It was a first for me too."

Being the guy that I am I automatically checked her out. She was interesting to say the least. She was short, but that little body was tightly packed into some fairly revealing clothes that evening. I could see the swell of some nice tits revealed by her wet shirt along with a narrow waist and what looked to be a nice ass. I caught that as she turned to leave. I stopped her then, holding out my hand.

"My name's Mike."

"Nice to meet you Mike. I'm Jo."

I took her back to the bar and got her another drink. She'd had a few already and as we sat down on a couch to talk I saw that the buttons on her shirt revealed the fact that she was braless that night. I couldn't see everything, but the view that I got made me want to see more.

As we talked I found out she knew more about me than I thought. She actually knew the girl I was dating at the time.

"So where's Teresa tonight?"

"She's sick and couldn't come with." That frustrated me slightly. I really wasn't in the mood to go to a party that night but Teresa insisted. "All of our friends are going to be there Mike. And just because I'm sick doesn't mean you shouldn't go."

It was a party for our department in college and I really didn't like them as much as she did. She wanted me to go though simply because all of our friends would be there. So I reluctantly agreed. Teresa gave me a smile and told me, "Don't worry. I'll be back on my back in a couple of days. That's what you're thinking about isn't it?"

I nodded sheepishly. She took my hand and gently placed it on one of those DD tits of hers. My hand explored it, feeling her nipple perk up even though she felt awful.

"I'll make it worth your while. Go for a bit anyway and put in an appearance."

So I did I didn't drink then, so that was out. And naturally I ended up in a situation that could be interesting.

Jo smiled at me and drained her glass again. "I'm sorry to hear that." She got up and headed over to get another drink. I saw her talking to some people over at the bar before she came back.

"The parties moving to another place Mike. Are you going?" She told me where it would be and I thought for a minute before shaking my head.

"I don't think so Jo. I'm not really the party type."

She nodded. "I was hoping you'd go. I could use a ride there."

I checked out the skin she was revealing and second guessed myself right away. At least I'd have some eye candy on the way over. So I finally said, "What the hell. Why not?"

We left after she finished another drink and headed out to my pickup truck. I started the old beater up and we headed out. Jo asked a question then though.

"Can we head past my place to begin with? I want to grab a change of clothes."

After spilling her drink on her I couldn't really say no. So she directed me to the countryside and to an old farmhouse.

We pulled into the driveway and she ran inside. She came out a few minutes later and I looked her over. She hadn't changed anything.

She smiled brightly as she climbed back into my truck. "Ok. Let's go."

"Wait a minute. You didn't change anything."

"I know. I didn't want my parents to see what I was going to wear."

I turned to her frowning. "Your parents? How old are you Jo?"

"18 Mike. I'm a freshman this year."

That explained why I hadn't seen her before. She was in different classes than I was. She was still doing the basics. I'd taken care of those my first year, so naturally we'd rarely if ever see each other.

As I pulled away into the night she started pulling clothes out of her huge purse. She undid her seatbelt then and started unbuttoning her shirt. She glanced up at me and said, "No peeking Mike. Keep your eyes on the road."

"Oh hell no. There's no way I'm not watching this."

She looked at me for a moment and then shrugged. She'd reached the last button on her shirt and without and hesitation she pulled it right off. She saw me staring at those braless tits and just grinned. As I watched she undid her pants and slipped them down her legs.

All she'd worn that evening was a thong. She looked over at me asking, "So what do you think Mike?" Her hands went to her tits and she squeezed them gently. "They're not as big as you're used to."

"No they're not, but I'd love to get my hands on them." They were actually really nice. Jo had slightly upturned nipples that set off her C cup tits wonderfully. I was nice and hard right then imagining the fun we could have that evening.

I was driving slowly and watching her every move as she pulled a shirt out and put it on. It was almost see through. I could clearly see her nipples if not every little detail of them. She didn't button it as high as her other one had been so she was showing more skin than before.

She pulled out a short skirt then and slid it on. She gave me a nasty smile and asked, "What's do you think Mike? Panties or commando?"

"Definitely commando." She turned and slid her thong off, tucking it into her purse along with the other clothes.

I had a bench seat in my old beater and a seatbelt next to me that never got used. I patted the empty seat right next to me and asked, "Why don't you scoot right over here?"

She did, snuggling right in next to me. "Like this?"

I put an arm around her shoulders then. Looking down I said, "That's perfect."

It really was. Every time she shifted slightly more and more of those tits were revealed. I couldn't take it anymore and when I stopped at a stop sign I reached down and pulled her shirt away from her body so I could get a good look at them.

They were wonderful. I could see those hard little nipples easily then. Jo had a grasp of the obvious. "We're never going to get to the party if we keep going like this."

"That doesn't bother me at all." I slid my hand down the opening in her shirt, running my hand over one of those tits right then and there. When I started teasing one hard nipple she moaned softly and put her small hand on my thigh. I started driving again slowly watching the road while playing with her body. "Is that a problem for you?"

"Not really." Her hand started wandering then, finally sliding across the bulge in my jeans. I saw her smile as her fingers wrapped around me. "I'd say it's not a problem at all."

I found another back road then. Jo had something in mind then. The second party was forgotten as she reached down and undid my zipper. That small hand pulled my cock out and as she started stroking me I heard her say, "Very nice Mike."

She let go of be long enough to undo her seatbelt and reposition herself on the seat. The old truck was basically idling down that back road as she laid herself out across the seat, her head in the perfect position.

I felt her grab my shaft again and then a hot wet mouth surrounded the head. I looked down just in time to see her lips sliding down my cock.

She was fantastic. She'd obviously had a lot of experience giving head because she knew just how a guy liked it. Her lips were tight around my shaft as it sank into that hot mouth. I couldn't watch everything right then but I could sure feel it. I reached down at the same time and pulled her skirt up revealing a smooth shaved pussy. My fingers slipped into her easily, sliding right into a very wet pussy.

I pulled my fingers out then and hit the gas. There was a parking spot nearby I knew well. Teresa and I usually ended up naked out there every time. I paid attention to my driving for a few minutes until I pulled up there and shut the truck down.

Jo sat up smiling. She looked around nodding. "Very nice. It's nice and private but there's just enough light that you can still see." She started removing what little clothing she wore then, tossing it on the floor of the truck. "Get naked Mike. Let's have some fun."

I followed her lead and as soon as the last of my clothes hit the floor I slid over toward her. She had something else in mind though. She leaned over against me kissing me and pressing me back against the driver's door with her body. We stayed that way for a few moments before she started kissing my neck.

She did it softly then started working her way down my body. She kept going lower and lower until she was face to face with my hard shaft once again.

I saw her naughty little smile as she looked up and saw me watching. "I want this in my mouth Mike and I want the first load there too." Then she moved slightly taking me back into that hot mouth.

That was a rarity for me. Teresa never knowingly let me watch and I couldn't remember any other girl that had either. Jo had no problem with that. I could clearly see her lips stretched around my cock as she slowly sucked me.

She took me down and right when I thought she'd taken all she could take Jo slipped me into her throat and slid right down to the base of my cock. Teresa was still working on that and seeing Jo take my thick 9 inches was stunning. Her lips were wrapped around the base and I actually gasped when I saw that.

She slid all the way back up then and looked up at me. "Like that?"

"It's fucking incredible."

She did it again, looking up at the expression on my face. Apparently she saw my appreciation and kept going, sucking me right down her throat every time.

A brand new slut sucking me like that was too much to take right then. I gasped out, "Gonna cum!" Jo immediately slid back up my cock, placing it right on her tongue as I blew a massive load in her mouth.

I expected to hear that familiar swallowing sound, but Jo had more in mind. She took every drop I had and when my cock stopped throbbing in her mouth she slipped off it, her lips pressed together tightly.

I had no clue at that point what she was going to do. She sat there for a moment and then opened that hot mouth showing me my cum coating her tongue. I watched in awe for a few seconds as she played with it. Then her mouth closed and I heard a gulp.

I reached out and touched her chest then, gently pushing her back against her door. I moved over on top of her and kissed her soft neck before working my way down to those tits.

By the time I'd finished teasing them with my tongue and teeth she was panting. I smiled as I looked up her body, gently kissing my way down and across her belly.

As my tongue reached that soaking wet pussy of hers I saw her reach up to play with her rock hard nipples. That was all I needed to see. Two fingers slid into her while my tongue concentrated on her clit.

I must have been inspired that night. It didn't take Jo long to cum all over my fingers and my face. After she caught her breath she looked up at me. "What now Mike?"

"What do you think?" I stretched out on the seat myself and she looked at my rock hard cock in front of her. " Climb on. I want to see you take my cock."

She got it, and climbed up my body. One leg was bent on the seat while the other was on the floor. I watched as she stroked me a few times before reaching down and sliding my cock right into that hot pussy.

Being able to watch her slide slowly down every inch of my shaft was another turn on I'd rarely experienced. I got to see it that night though and watching that and the expression on her face as I stuffed that tight pussy full was another experience I remember to this day. She got it all in and immediately started riding me. I loved the sight of my shaft all shiny with the juices from her pussy as she rode me hard and fast. I watched her cum again from being stuffed full of cock. Then she'd start again.

I'd lost track of how many times she did that. Finally she leaned across my chest to catch her breath.

"Don't you ever cum?"

"Not on my back. Let me show you how I do though." I climbed out and walked around the truck naked. Opening her door I had her lay on the seat. Putting her legs over my shoulders I plunged into her again.

"Oh fuck!"

"Exactly." I banged that hot pussy hard and fast until she went over the edge again. My timing was perfect and I filled her with cum, my cock buried deep inside her. Watching her cum was as good as the pussy that was clenching my cock right then.

When we both caught our breath I slowly slid out of her. I looked down at her body and smiled, burning that memory into my brain. Then I walked back around and climbed back into the driver's side.

"Mike that was pretty damn incredible. I haven't been fucked like that in ages."

"You're something yourself you know." She smiled and asked a loaded question.

"Am I better than Teresa?"

"I'd say different. How's that?"

"I'll take it." She smiled. "I'm just glad you weren't disappointed." She reached up and squeezed her tits again. "She's got me beat here."

"Yes she does." I looked at Jo and decided to share something with her. "Do you know what she did on our first date?"

Jo shook her head. "She gave me a blowjob right out here. She caught all my cum like you did, but she let it slide down her chin and let it drip down on those big tits of hers."

*That's pretty hot. I'm more of a swallow person though. But you know that already."

She checked her phone then. "Oh shit!"

"What's the matter?"

"I'm an hour and a half past my curfew. My parents are going to kill me!" Her clothes were flying until she finally got dressed, covering up that fun little body. I smiled and dressed myself, driving her home.

Teresa got better of course and true to her word she made it worth my while. I actually got to fuck her virgin ass the next time we went out. I only had one problem though. I couldn't stop thinking of Jo.

It was roughly a week after that when I heard someone call my name as I walked across campus. I turned and there was Jo smiling at me.

"How have you been?"

I told her the truth. "I've been thinking about you way too much."

She smiled and then said, "Come with me. I've got an idea."

She took me to the library and up to a floor I'd never been to. It was called the stacks for some reason and it was completely empty right then.

Jo led me to a table and bent over it, pulling her dress up. "Fuck me Mike. Right here and now."

I did, blowing another load deep inside her that day. We eventually cleaned up a bit and walked out separately. But not before we made a date to play there regularly.

I spent the semester doing double duty with her and Teresa. A couple of weeks before the end of the semester she didn't show up. Later that day I heard a couple of girls in our department gossiping.

From what I gathered Jo withdrew from school. Even though I knew where she lived I didn't even go try and find her. I had no idea why she left and she never contacted me again.

I saw her once more years later. She was pushing a cart through a local market and she had a kid in there. She didn't see me and I watched until that familiar body faded from view. I always wondered in the back of my mind who the father was, but I wouldn't find that out for several years to come.