An Irish Experiment Ch. 01

Story Info
Greg finally gets to fuck his boss, what happens next?
5.6k words
4.61
32.2k
38

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of this happens in modern day Ireland and all people involved are over 18 years old.

*

Her name was Charlie and she was my boss. She was about my age, late 20s, tall, slender and super cool. I had always been in awe of her when working with her because of her intelligence and her 'take no bullshit' attitude. Her phenomenal behind helped as well! Unfortunately, because she was so slim, she didn't have big breasts and, as a breast man, I was saved from going totally crazy about her. I only went half crazy!

I would occasionally work closely with Charlie on projects and got to know each other quite well but never got to blow off steam together. It was a small department in a big company and I would usually work with other women in the department. It was one of the best things about being the only man in the department, by default the women seemed to gravitate towards me and I was very ok with that! I had a healthy appetite and I liked to keep myself fit. I did running and swimming in my spare time and I biked into work. I also sometimes did boxing just to keep my muscles strong and defined.

So anyway, our company had taken a huge project that meant our department was going to be working all the hours that God could send us for two months. This meant that we'd basically have to live at the office for a while. Because of what we worked on, there was a lab attached to our office. It was a clean room lab meaning we'd have to wear special protective clothing going in and out of the lab when we tested things we had worked on in the office. Work attire became way more relaxed, gone was the formal office wear and in came jeans and t-shirts. This was extra cool for me because it meant seeing more of Charlie's incredible ass because she loved wearing yoga pants.

One morning, I cycled in to work and in typical Irish summer fashion, it rained on me like crazy the whole way in. So there I was, in the changing room and shower combo that work put on for us and I hear the door open. I turned to see who was coming in and it was Aisling. She was the newest member of the team and the youngest, 21 or 22. She was very cute but a lot of the women didn't seem to like her because of how big her boobs were. She was only a little bit over 5 foot tall so her boobs looked a ridiculously disproportionate on her. I had overheard more than one jibe at her direction, the women wondering how she didn't topple over. I never had any problem with her. She was cute and sweet, but she just stood at the open door for a second before I could say anything. She was looking right at my penis, her mouth hanging open.

'Eh, occupied Aisling,' I smiled.

'Sorry', she muttered as she backed away, still looking at my dangling manhood.

I had a quick shower, dried off and changed into my work clothes. I walked into the office and all the talking stopped. Great. I went to my desk and started working. I heard some whispers followed by a lot of giggling. I looked up and cute little Aishling was now the centre of the older women's world. They all, Charlie included, looked over at me again and laughed. This was going to be a nightmare! But hey, Aisling was no longer the pariah of the department. I got up to make some coffee and went about my normal day. The project we were working on was going to take a lot of time and energy so if I (or my body) could help people not go stir crazy, then what the hell.

So the weeks went on, we all wore more casual clothes and got relaxed around one another. For casual wear, I always wore track pants and a hoodie. The women would wear leggings and hoodies too. This included Aishling too which was such a shame because they hid her huge boobs. Charlie, however, would wear yoga pants that stretched over her amazing behind and tight little tops that showed off how slim and lithe she was, but also how lacking she was in the boob department. If only they could swap their tops!

The project progressed and we were making good headway, we were about six weeks in and only a few days behind schedule. Believe me, on a project like this, it was basically like being on target or better. Ireland went through a mini-heatwave and we started wearing very little under the lab gear. One of the days I wore only my boxer shorts with my shlong clearly bulging out, pointing at my hip. As luck would have it, Aisling walked in at that time and she was just wearing a vest top and panties. Her huge tits bulging out and her little tummy and chubby legs looked good enough to eat. I did my work as best I could but afterwards had to have a wank in the toilets, just so I could concentrate.

A few days later Charlie announced that corporate appreciated how good a job we were doing and knew how hard we were working and as a reward that, if we finished on time and under budget, we would get a bonus in the next paycheque. Suitably motivated, we all worked harder than we worked before and kept an eye on testing. We didn't want to rush across the finish line, only to have to turn around and fix problems straight away. The deadline was 21st June and on the Thursday evening before, we finished it. We tested and tested and tested again. It worked. We were so relieved a lot of us slept in the office that night. I curled in to a ball under my desk with my hoodie as a pillow.

When I woke up it was Friday noon. Everyone from the office was still there. Charlie told us we were all going our drinking, on her. We went to a local pub, everyone in the clothes they had been working in. It wasn't a fancy pub by any means. In Ireland, it's what would be called "an old man's pub" which is basically the kind where it's just about drinking and there's no extra bells or whistles. We went in about 2pm and started drinking. There was about 15 of us at the start and by about 8pm we were all fairly hammered. That's when people started drifting away, saying they wanted to sleep in a bed, have a shower that kind of thing. Giving up a night's drinking with someone like Charlie, I mean, I ask you?!

So anyway, it's close to 10pm now and anyone who was left was seriously drunk. I went to the toilet for the millionth time and on the way back, who was standing there but Charlie. Her eyes told me she was drunk but so was I and the rest of her body told me she was a fucking smoke show. Me and my cock didn't care about drunk. I could feel it getting hard just being this close to her. Charlie stepped closer to me and put a hand on my chest. She bit her lip a little before talking.

"Is it true?" she asked. I had a fairly good idea what she was asking about but still didn't want to blurt anything out. She was still my boss! Also, as a guy, I didn't want to ruin my chances if I was going to get lucky!

"Is what true?" I tried to put a cocky smile on my face but I guarantee you, I failed. Charlie dropped her hand from my chest to my crotch. I couldn't help but flinch. I had been groped by women in nightclubs before and even got stopped in airport security because of the size of my cock but I that doesn't mean I was used to it!

"I heard you were big!" she widened her eyes and lifted her eyebrows when she said the word "Big!" So she was talking about that! Another jolt in my cock! I tried to remain cool, I did not succeed.

"Oh did you now? Where did you hear that?!"

"A little birdy told me!"

"Did she now? Would this little birdy be called Aisling at all??" I asked. Charlie smiled broadly.

"I didn't say her name! You are, aren't you? I can feel it!" she said, getting agitated. I sighed and rolled my eyes a bit, acting as though I wasn't loving it but I clearly was!

"I suppose that depends on what you call big!"

"How about, you let me see it and I tell you?!" I know it's not a great idea to laugh in your bosses face but that's what I did!

"No way in hell am I doing that!!" she seemed a little hurt but she didn't budge. She stuck her bottom lip out, pouting like a schoolgirl.

"Awww, why not?!"

"Because you're my boss! We're both drunk and we're in a pub toilet!" I couldn't believe I was arguing against this! I had masturbated thinking about this woman's ass and pussy and now she wanted to fool around and I was saying no, the fuck was wrong with me?! "How about, we go back in and have a few more drinking and see where the night takes us?" She cocked her hip to one side, making her shorter than me for once. She then quickly cupped my crotch and let go.

"Ok, we'll see where the night takes us!" She gave me a hug and squeezed herself hard into me. I could feel her hard nipples crush into me. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Fuck I wanted to fuck this woman! I went back to the pub and she went into the toilet. The flirting with Charlie had given me a semi and I tried to hide it but when I went back to the table I saw Aisling and everyone else staring at my bulging sweatpants. Fuck! She looked up at me, her eyes wide. Since I had been gone she had taken off her hoodie and was wearing a tight red tank top that showed off how big her tits were. Her black bra clearly visible underneath. This was not helping my horniness levels. I saw people's drinks were low so without asking I headed to the bar. I needed some time alone to get my cock under control!

I stood at the bar and waited to get served. Eventually I got served and the barman placed the different drinks in front of me. Because of Aisling and Charlie I decided I'd get myself something a bit stronger so asked for a shot of tequila. I was wincing it down when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, looked down to see Aisling's smiling face and her massive tits at the same time.

"I thought I'd give you a hand," she said. I didn't understand for a second but then realised she was talking about carrying the drinks back to the table. Aisling took two pints and I carried four. She walked ahead of me and I got a great view of her ass, it was bigger than I realised and filled out her blue jeans nicely. I think she was sashaying a bit extra for my benefit.

We got back to the table and Charlie was there, chatting away to the rest. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye and smiled as she continued talking to one of the boring people from the office. I talked to one of the older guys about football and Aisling went outside to make a phone call. We kept drinking and I kept picturing Aisling's tits and Charlie's ass. My cock and balls were nearly bursting at this stage. The night went on and I went to the bathroom again.

I stood at the urinal with my semi erect cock in my hand, pissing, when I heard the door open behind me. I got a bad feeling so I turned to see who it was and, yep, Charlie stood there looking, waiting for me. I wished I could think of something witty to say but between the alcohol and women, my brain was frazzled!

"Well, it seems, I could just look at your enormous cock right now, couldn't I?" she said, slurring her words. I knew I was drunk but she was way drunker.

"I still don't think that would be a good idea Charlie!" I said, keeping my back to her even though I had stopped pissing. For some reason, I didn't stuff my cock back in my pants.

"Why not?! It's not fair! Aisling saw it and she doesn't know you as long as I do! And I have never even seen a big one and I haven't been fucked in weeks because of this fucking project!" She sounded like she was about to cry so I folded. I tucked my cock back into my tracksuit bottoms and turned around. I talked to Charlie as I washed my hands.

"Ok, you promise you won't fire me or anything if I show you my dick? I don't want to go into work on Monday and have a meeting with HR!" (Though, there was one woman in HR I did want a meeting with but that's another story!)

"I promise! Girl's scout's honour!" she saluted, her smile beaming. She even jumped a little, making her tiny tits bounce. I took out my phone because, even though she had asked me and this was the men's toilet, I really didn't want any legal problems after this. I opened the camera and set it to record. I pointed it at Charlie and she stood up straighter, pushed out her chest and drunkenly fixed her hair.

"Ok, Charlie, tell me what you want!" I said, off camera.

She looked directly into the camera, put her best sexy voice on, which I have to admit was fucking sexy and said "I want you... to show me... that big... HUGE... cock of yours!"

"And you're not going to fire me or sue me or anything!"

"The way I feel right now, I'm more likely to fire you if you DON'T show me!" she poked me in the chest and stuck out her tongue. I laughed a bit to myself.

"Ok, you ready?" I asked. She nodded enthusiastically and dropped her view to my crotch. I panned the camera down follow her stare and with one hand I reached into my track pants and took out my semi flaccid cock and my overfull balls. I heard Charlie gasp and I moved the camera to her face. She didn't look up at all but just took my meaty shaft in one hand and stroked it. Her hand couldn't reach all the way around it and it wasn't even hard yet.

"Fuck me! It's huge!" She looked up at me and the still rolling camera. "How big is it?!"

"Now or when it's fully hard?"

"Eh, both?" she looked back down at the meat in her hand, her drunk brain trying to catch up with her hungry pussy.

"Now it's about seven inches and when it's hard it's about eleven inches." She exhaled like she had been punched in the gut.

"Fucking hell! It's the biggest I've ever seen!" she bent down and put the cock head into her mouth. It felt amazing but I pulled away. Whatever about showing my cock in a pub toilet, I wasn't going to get a blowjob from my boss in the closest pub to work. She looked at me a bit hurt, rejected. "Come on, let me suck it! I haven't sucked a cock in so long! And never one as big as this!" She shook my cock roughly, getting it harder. "See, I think you like it!"

I stepped back and she let go of my cock. I was horny beyond belief, drunk as hell and a smokeshow of a woman was offering me a blowjob.

"How about we go back to my place?!" I asked.

"Oh yes please!" A huge smile spread across Charlie's face.

THE MORNING AFTER

I woke up in my own bed, naked and with another person beside me. This hadn't happened in a while so it took me a second for me to get my bearings. Flashes of last night hit me. I moved and tried to sneak a peak of who was beside me. She had had shoulder length soft brown hair for one thing. I leaned over her and saw her sleeping face. It was Charlie! Fuck! I peeked under the covers and saw we were both naked. My cock wasn't hard and my balls didn't ache as bad as they had been doing for the last few weeks. That could only mean one thing. Charlie and I fucked last night! I looked over her sleeping body and saw our clothes strewn about the bedroom floor.

I picked up my phone and looked through my messages. I had a missed call and a voicemail. Who the fuck leaves voicemails these days?! I then looked at the photos. That's when I saw the video I had recorded in the toilet. My cock stirred. I played it and my cock got fully hard almost straight away. I could feel an ache in the base of my cock. The sound of the video woke Charlie and she rolled over in the bed. She was still sleepy but smiled at me. Her eyes snapped open.

"Greg!" she obviously didn't remember the night before. She looked down and realised she was naked. A wave of realisation washed over her. "So we had fun last night?"

"Mmm-hmm!" I smirked. She sat up and winced, she must have had a headache from the drinking.

"Would you like a drink of water or anything?"

"Eh, yeah, that'd be nice," she still seemed a little unsure. She glanced at my phone and saw the video I was watching. "Are you watching porn?"

"You don't recognise the actress?" I asked, teasing. Another moment of realisation.

"Is that me?!" her eyes widened.

"Yup!" I smirked again. She yanked the phone from my hands.

"Fuck!" her eyes darted from the phone to me. She rolled over and we were side by side. I saw her wince again.

"You look amazing!" I said. The video kept repeating.

"You're huge!" Charlie whispered. "I suppose that explains what I'm feeling."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I can still feel you in my... down there," she said, seemingly shy.

"I think you can say pussy, Charlie!" I teased. "But listen, do you want that drink of water?" She nodded absent-mindedly, staring at my phone. I got up and walked to the kitchen area of my studio. I padded across the wooden floor, my penis swinging from side to side as I walked. I got us two glasses of water and carried them back. Charlie looked up from my phone at me gave me a quick smile and then down to my cock.

"It really is huge, isn't it!" she said, taking the glass from me. I sat down on the bed beside her. I arranged myself so my cock rested on my thigh, pointing in Charlie's direction.

"I am as God made me," I smiled. I had gotten a reaction from every woman I had been with but it felt different with Charlie.

"I can't still feel you inside me so I guess you got more than a blowjob!" she said, taking a gulp of water. She pulled down the covers revealing her breasts. They were slightly bigger than I remembered. "And I think I know where you came!" There was streaks of dried come on her chest.

The sight of her breasts and talking of come was getting me harder. Charlie noticed then looked up at me.

"Would it be ok I had a shower here?" she asked, putting down her glass.

"Sure, it's just through that door there. I'll get you a towel." I was getting the idea that she regretted being with me last night and it was going to make out working relationship weird. That was unfortunate because I did like working there and I loved working with Charlie. I went and got the towel and checked the hot water. It was roasting. If she was like most women I knew she liked being boiled alive in the shower. I walked back to the bed corner and she followed the movement of my cock with her eyes. I let myself smile a little. Maybe this wasn't the end.

"Here you go," I said handing her the towel, "and the water should be hot enough for you." She took the towel off me and placed it on the bed beside her.

"Greg?" she said, her voice quiet.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"There was a second video."

"Oh yeah? I don't remember that!" Fuck, what was this! I hoped my dick-sclaimer covered me for that one too!

"It's the blowjob I promised you," she said, "Wanna see?"

"Ehm..." fuck, what do I do here?! "I mean... yeah. I do!" Fuck it, in a situation where you're not sure what to say or do, just be honest. Might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb!

"Well then, you better come down and watch it with me," she said, smiling. I jumped onto the bed beside her and budged close so we were as close as we could be. She hit play.

It was my apartment but dark. It was lit by the streetlamp outside and the bedside lamp. My bare legs came into view and the bed, the same bed we were on as we watched. The camera panned up to Charlie who whipped off her tank top revealing a tiny bralette. She looked amazing and was already getting a physical reaction from me.

"Oh, I look so fat when I'm drunk!" Charlie complained.

"What are you talking about? You look amazing!"

"My boobs are too small," she muttered to herself before looking down. I focussed on the screen not wanting to miss a second.

"Charlie, you're gorgeous! You're clearly gorgeous!" I said, still looking at the screen.

Charlie in the video was between my legs, my very erect cock in one hand and her face nuzzling the base. 'It's so big!' the drunk Charlie slurred as she stroked it. 'I haven't sucked a cock in over two years Greg, do you believe that?!' 'I really don't Charlie, any guy would be lucky to be with you' I heard the drunk version of myself say. Real life Charlie looked at me. I bit my lip. 'I miss it! I miss it more than sex! Thank you for letting me suck your cock Greg, you're a good friend!' Both me and video me laughed at this.

12