"Accidentally" Blown by Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Mother blows son, son blows...
1.9k words
4.13
98.2k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RLSims
RLSims
82 Followers

I was in my room jacking off, again, and my mind was searching desperately for something to focus on so that I could cum.

The image of my mother, Joanne, filled my mind. She had on the blue L.L. Bean fleece from earlier when she was teaching my sister how to macramé plant hangers. She has slippers on the house with multicolored patterns and fluffy white cuffs of fur on the top like Ugg's. Her jeans are skintight and in my mind are on the ground around her ankles, she is bent over in a black thong. I keep stroking, then finally, the idea of sliding my 9-inch cock into my mother's tight ass suddenly caused me to explode.

The first few ropes flew up so hard they hit my chin and face, and the rest flooded my chest and stomach, I was a mess.

I got up to get a towel to wipe up my mess. I peered into the hallway, first left, then right, it was clear, for now.

I walked briskly toward the bathroom and just when I thought I would make it, I heard my parents' room door open just behind me, oh shit!

I panicked and ran into Dad's dimly lit office. I hid in a spot that had saved me multiple times in past endeavors. However, at 18, I looked and sounded almost identical to my dad, and I would soon discover that I even came like him.

(Bang, my foot hit my dad's office chair and sent it into a bookshelf causing all kinds of racket... this cannot be happening... there is my dad's jacket and hat and for some reason, I still do not know why, I thought I would be able to play it cool and pretend to be Dad, but I had to try! My mother usually has her contacts out by now and has terrible vision. I had just managed to get the hat on when the door to the office opened.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Joanne called as the door to her husband's study was opening. "Honey are you back early, I didn't expect you until later tonight?" she asked, stepping into the study, and staring directly back at me.

In my best attempt at Dad's manly voice, I replied "Caught a bit of an earlier flight, wanted to work on some stuff." I said in my best fake Dad voice... my heart was about to go dry when she sighed and came over to me.

"Did you miss your little fuck toy?" Mom asked in her sluttiest voice.

I could not say a word and was trying when she suddenly approached me and put her index finger over my lips. "Shh, I have just the thing, don't say a word, let me take care of this for you!" Mom says to Dad, well, me.

Before I can say anything further my mom, Joanne, drops to her knees in front of her youngest son and pulls my cock out of my sweatpants. She reaches her slender fingers in and takes my cock out and puts the whole thing in her mouth as it starts to harden.

I want to object and warn her but the other side of me could not help but watch her magnificent lips envelop my cock!

Holy shit, my dream woman, my MOM, was on her knees blowing me thinking I was my old man... I am so dead is all that is running through my mind until my mother starts using her hands in conjunction with her mouth.

I place my hand on her head as she begins to bob back and forth on my glistening shaft. I lose focus on space and time and watch in utter amusement and amazement as my mother blows me with youthful

My cock grows to its full 9-inch mast in no time and starts bouncing off the back of my own mother's throat!

Taking more than half then randomly stopping to slide her tongue around the head and pop her mouth of all the while she so quietly humming. ("mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhmmm, slop, pop, breath, and back down)

I am impressed by the sight of my mom, her lips, her tongue, her cleavage.

Fuck it, I think as she is blowing sloppily on my cock, wish I had her tits out.

As if she can read my mind, she stops pulls her top past her C cups and returns to sucking without a break in focus.

I watch intently as my own Mom makes mouth music to my organ.

Just as I was about to cum, I notice a shadow appear in the doorway in the darkness of the evening, it looks like, ohhhh no, I am a Dead man. I explode in my mother's mouth as my dad crosses the room.

"Wow Honey, you were not wrong, our boy is hung like me all right. No wonder you wanted to set him up!" Dad exclaimed!

"Ugggghhh, set up, igghhhhahh!" I moaned through clenched teeth as my mother continued to nurse on my limp cock.

(pop) "I have been wanting to do that since you turned 18 son!" Joanne said with enthusiasm.

I could not believe my ears, here I was in my dad's office with Mom on her knees with me cum running from her mouth and He is okay with it. What the fuck was going on???!

"You see, we put up cameras in our room and we have known for some time that you jerk off in your mom's panties!" Dad started but was interrupted when Mom shifted on her heels and turned to my father.

Right on cue my father opened his jeans and released his cock for my mother to suck in.

Without missing a beat, Joanne had her husband's cock in her mouth and still had one hand on her son's now stiffening shaft as he watched her fellate his father.

My father's cock was like mine, not smaller per say, but shorter by two inches. but the thickness made me stare in a trance like state. I began to want to help mom s.... no. What kind of pervert gets off watching and wanting to take part in sucking their father???!

The girth was most impressive and was twice the thickness of any I had ever seen.

I watched in amazement as she sucked, slobbering, and making the obscenest noises I had ever heard.

She slobbered, bobbed, gagged, and sputtered as my father fucked her mouth like I had.

I reached my hand out to the back of my mother's head. I grabbed her French braid, making a fist, and pushed... " GhhhhgggghhhggggmmmmmmmmmmmmGGGGGHHHHH." (plop, plop, plop, gagging filled the room over and over as my mother took the fiercest face pounding of her conservative life).

I still do not know why I did it but for some reason I dropped down beside my mom to get a better view and that's when things got even weirder.

"Joanne, looks like our boy enjoys cock sucking as much as I do!" Dad said through gritted teeth as Mom continued to slip up and down his girthy tool. His big heavy balls had drawn up and I could tell he was close.

That is when my mother said something that would change my life forever.

"Wanna taste babe?" she asked after stopping abruptly, hold it at the base, encouraging me by making eye contact with me ash she slurp all around his sack and his vein covered shaft.

The decision was mine to make as I edged closer to the purple headed precum fountain.

My father was looking down at me in so much anticipation, who am I to disagree with my attraction to sucking cock? I felt my cock stiffen just as my mother held my father up for me, I resigned myself to my new fate.

I reached my tongue out and opened my mouth to speak but my words could not come out only a slight guttural moan as I looked at his fat glistening cock.

My own cock now fully hard again and oozing precum I replied to the advance of my biological father the only way a good boy should... finally I thought, its my turn.

Without another word I reached my left hand up and cupped my father's balls at the base and pointed his shaft down and opened my mouth. He moved forward and I felt my mother grabbing the back of my head and pushing forward.

Dad picked up the pace and started getting larger in my mouth.

"FUCK IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE THIS... aggggggghh!!!!" Dad loses focus on his words as I start to suck and swirl my tongue over the head of his thick salty fat cock. I stroke and massage as I focus on buckling my old man's knees.

I am in an incest driven frenzy as I abandon all of my moral thoughts and could only focus on the feel of the amazing sensations of every inch of my old mans purple headed yogurt slinger slamming into my jizm junkie son mouth.

Mom slides her hand into my lap while my Daddy assumes skull fucking me and she begins to give me a hand job.

I forget that I am with my parents, I forget my life, I forget everything but my one soul task at, well, mouth. (gagging, slapping nits, fap, flop, glop).

I pick up my tempo in perfect timing to meet his thrusts, my mouth is slobbering spit, his shaft is going further into my throat.

He grabs my head and holds me down. I panicked from lack of oxygen, but he held me still.... cannot breathe... finally "oooooohhhhhh!!!" I gasp and rock back on my heels.

My Mother grabs my father's cock and points it to her mouth and sucks it in.

"Oh, fuck baby, that's its Joanne!" Shouts my dad... he stops suddenly and shoves her back.

"Suck our son while he sucks me!!!!!" My Father demands. Mom without a hesitation turns and envelops my cock with her slut mouth and begins to suck and stoke me as fast as she can. I am so close it is hard to fight back for long. Then my father did something to me that sent me over the edge.

As I am laying back on my knees with my mother blowing me, my father comes up to my face with his massive thick cock out and starts jacking off.

I rip off the coat exposing me cum dried chest, and I open my mouth looking up at my Daddy.

"Please cum in your boy's mouth, please Daddy" I ask as sweetly as possible easing it back in my mouth as I cannot hold my own and dump it down, his wife, my mother's whore gullet.

"FUCK!!! I am cummmmmming, take it soon!" Dad shouts as he throats throttles my tonsils like a man owned.

He swells in my mouth as the first full pungent wave of salty baby batter splashes into my mouth. I figure out to open and let it slide back forth to swallow it all but cannot keep up with the copious amounts of cum running into my stomach.

I feel my cock releasing its final shots into Mom's mouth.

My father pulls back and grabs his cock taking aim at my mother's face and my cock while she finishes sucking me and dumps the roaming loads of seed on his bride and youngest son's cock.

Mom to my surprise began licking his and me cum from my balls and shaft as he and I both collapsed, exhausted.

We all three got up and went to the roman tile master bathroom. That night changed my life forever, my mom's pussy was tighter than I ever thought possible especially when Dad DP'd her with me, then fucked me, but that is a story for another time.

To be continued...

RLSims
RLSims
82 Followers