"Accidentally" Blown by Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom used again by father and son... an unexpected turn.
1.2k words
4.23
28.2k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RLSims
RLSims
82 Followers

This is part two of the beginning of the tale of a young man on his path to discovery and adventure in his parents bedroom, at his 18th birthday celebration, and many more locations.

INTRODUCTION

The sun broke theough fhe window pane across the my parents bedroom.

My mother, lewdly spread across the bed, passed out amd cocered in cum, sweat, and ky; however, there was no sign of my father but I could faintly hear the sound of a shower running somewhere down the hall.

Looking back to "Joanne's?" naked form, my "mom?", hell, I have no clue what to call her anymore, she definitely sucks cock like a first rate hooker.

I will never forget the way she looked so opened up, so available, I had to get inside her while Dad was in the shower.

Not wanting to lay on a cum covered chest I chose to flip her over.

She woke a little as i flipped her body just as my father and I had most of the evening last night and mounted her again.

I put my hand on her head and grabbed a hand full of hair as her eyes snapped open and she began to scowl.

"Young man, we need....(Ohhhuuuuhhh, plop, plop, plop, plop).....to... fFUCK, I CAN'T BELIEVE I AMSAYING THIS.... STOP!"

Begrudgingly, I slowed my pace and withdrew from my mother.

Her ass was bruised up on both cheeks from the spankings she had received the last 24 hours.

She smiled and sat on the bed and reached for a pack of wet wipes and started cleaning her face.

"If, young man, you plan on fucking me, you need to learn some manners. I want to believe that we can keep this going but if you think im some common whore then we are done here son. Do you understand me son?"

Embarrassed my eyes slumped aa far as my shoulders, my cock drooped low, "Yes Mam, I am sorry Mom, i just had you laying fhere naked and my cock was hard...(I looked up and gulped hard)." I couldn't speak. My mother was now cleaned up and was on her back with a vibrator sunk to the hilt in her mouth and her other hand fingering her clit.

"Are you going to look at Momma all day son or would you rather come fuck me properly?" She ask as sexily as she could.

Excited and now back to full mast I walked over to her bed.

"Momma wasn't angry son, here let me help you with this thing." She states and grabs my thick cock and lines it up to her wet entrance.

I lower myself to my elbows and spread my knees up behind her legs and watch as I push forward into the very birth canal of my origin.

"I stopped taking my birth control son. I want you to knock me up. Fill Mommy baby, FILL MEeeee... ( The bed creeks, wet pussy sounds, moans)..... ooooohhhhh good cock...cock.... my baby boy is fucking meeeeee!" My mother goes wild as I move my hips left, right, harder up and down, exploring every sensation of her body and velvety love tunnel.

She started moving her hips up on my down theuwt ans the head of my cock reached into her cervix. I was beginning to feel that old familiar feeling in my balls watchin my mother toss around. Suddenly I her the door to the room close softly. My father had returned from his shower and was oy in a towel.

At 46, his abs where still tight, he had a short beard, a full head of hair and one terrificly large cock.

My father didnt speak, he motioned for me to continue, my mother unaware of our spectator, began to moan even louder so I decided to have a little fun.

"Which cock is better Mom, mine or Dads?"

The question made her toghten around my shaft, her moans got louder, her fists clenched the sheets as she screamed out "Yours, BABY!".

My mother had just unknowingly cuckolded my father!!!!

My father trying not to laugh drops his towel and slowly kneels behind us at the edge of the bed between our legs.

He reaches up and grabs my balls while atching intently as I fuck into the very passage I came out of 18 years prior.

He leans forward and licks my balls as nd hets up on the bed after a few minutes near my mothers dace revealing his presence.

I take this as my que and really start pounding my mother harder, rougher, and faster than I ever had before.

Without hesitation mom begins to work her magic on my father's magical cock.

I lean down as she is sucking and kiss her on the cheek and nibble her earlobe all the while my 9 inch cock is really starting to swell, I am close, really close.

The sound of me fucking Mom, Dad fucking her face, the sound of the bed, and my mother moaning like dog in heat.

Mom is bouncing, her brunette hair in my fist, my fathers cock in her mouth, my cock in her pussy, the headboard banging. against the wall loudly.

"Mom...ohhhh... so tight!" I say stressed trying to hold out.

Just as a Ithought I would make it my father suddenly pulled his monster from my mothers wanton mouth and aimed the big head at mine.

Without a second thought I lowered my open mouth and watched as my mother, laying under my father and, begins to makeout with his massive balls.

My fathers legs positioned straddling my mother's head facing me.

i lowerd down further to take more of his cock as I continued to fuck mom.

Then Dad sent me over the edge when he slapped me and grabbed my head in his big calloused hands and forced his entire cock in my throat. I could feel the head near my collar bone as it expanded blocking ny air way completely as he dumped string after string of cum.

My mother was on my forearms amd her legs wehere locked around me as I finished swallowing I exploded hard enough directly into my mothers womb to wake the dead.

Dad finally withdrew his flaccid cock after I made sure it was empty.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!??" We hear a familiar voice and turn to discover that we had a few spectators.

My sisters Hanna, Sara, and Ella where all standing in the door way.

"Dad, Mom, what are you doing to Rick???!?" Ella exclaimed

"Girls!" My father shouts.

The girls hear the tone of their farhers voice and instinctively listen.

"We all have needs, sometimes we need them met is all. We all love each other so to us it is more fun than we ever had and it feels so right." My mother states.

I pull out and roll over beside her on the bed.

My father lays down beside her on the other side.

"Girls, lers go down the hall to the shaower and Let the boys chat." Joanne says and gets up to meet her daughter's at the door.

Hanna walks blankly pass her and across the room and sits in an armchair with a look of horror and something new showing... a heat... a redeness...

"Honey, it looks like Hanna is volunteering to be first." Mom laughs

"I what..." Hanna starts but realizes Dad an I are both still stroking our cocks...

To be continued...

RLSims
RLSims
82 Followers