Accidentally Gay

Story Info
A story of picking up a girl at a bar only to be surprised.
1.1k words
3.89
11.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BGJones
BGJones
10 Followers

I was fucking drunk and high sitting at the bar. I nursed my last beer. I should have been wary. I've been there all night and Noone paid me mind so when a amazing hot women sat down next to me and said "hi stud" I should have been super supicious. I was no stud. Far from it. She. However was striking. She was tall, thin, which gigantic boobs and a nice curved round ass. She had buetiful long blond hair pulled up in a pony tail and wore a striking red dress.

"Hi" was all I could muster.

"I've been watching you all night, sexy," she slurred. "Want to take this party somewhere else?"

I hesitated. I was horney as hell but it seemed odd that she would approach me like this. But fuck it I thought. Why not?

"Sure, " I mumbled, "I'm Jim."

"Renee," she slurred, grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. I could smell her perfume. I was inthralled by the scent. We stumbled toward her car. I got in. What was I thinking. First we were hammered, second I didn't know her. She could have someone ready to pounce on me, steal my money, and beat the piss out of me. But I was so horny and fucked up. I didn't care.

She had a beat up car, I think a Volkswagen. Green. She said she lived close. I hoped the fucking cops wouldn't pull us over. We got to her apartment maybe in like 5 minutes. I remember we got out. She pointed to number 5f.

We walked up the rickety stairs and she used her key, after fumbling for a minute, and opened the door.

I should have known immediately. The apartment was in no way a women's apartment. It was a mess, sports posters adorned the wall. The kitchen was a mess. I should have hightailed it our. But I was horny. And it might cost me my life, I thought.

She handed me a bottle of water and sat down on the couch

She patted the seat next to her.

I sat

She turned towards me and kissed me. A deep passionate kiss. Wet. I loved it. It had been so long. I kissed her back. We made out for a few minutes.

I pulled back.

She took my hand.

"U ok?" She asked.

I was more than ok. I could feel my cock stretching my underwear, begging to be free.

"OH my God yes," I said. A little breathless.

She looked down at my crotch.

She winked. "I can see." And laughed. She upbruptly stopped. She had a hearty laugh, masculine even. It didn't fit with her delicate features.

But again I didn't care. I was horny as hell.

She grabbed me by the hand.

"Let's get more comfortable."

She led me down a small hallway and into a smaller room. It was piled high with clothes, food containers, and video games. Another clue.

Most of the clothes were male oriented. I should have made a note. I didn't.

A single small stained mattress lay on the floor

She laid down, hiked her dress over her head, and motioned me to come in front of her.

"Here let me help you."

She pulled down my shorts and underwear exposing my erect cock. She smiled. I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Let's spoon" she ordered and positioned me behind her, my cock resting on her naked ass.

She kind of began rocking backwards, each push against my cock sending excitement throughout my body.

I reached over to caress her boobs and she slapped my hand away. Another sign.

"Not yet," she murmured.

I tried to reach through her legs.

"Not yet," she murmured. Another sign.

She spread her ass cheeks.

"Use this. " she handed me a tube of KY jelly. I spread it on my fingers and slowly inserted one, then two, and then fingers in her asshole, moving in and out.

She moaned.

"Stick it in," she demanded, "Fuck me."

I was so high I didn't think twice, inserting my hard cock into her ass. I slowly began to push in and out. She was moaning. I reached down and over where her pussy should be and made a shocking discovery. Instead of a pussy I touched cock. A very hard cock.

This bitch was a man! I was so drunk and high I didn't even know what to do. I was fucking her/ him hard and fast and her/him didn't Even realize the discovery I had made. It felt good being deep in their ass. I was close to exploding.

I exploded deep, spasms of pleasure followed by a spurts of cum exploding deep in their ass.

I pulled out and flipped them over.

I was now livid. My face beet red.

"Your a fucking guy, " I screamed.

"No I am not," they protested.

"I felt your cock," I exclaimed. And grabbed at, holding it in my hand. I pulled it out of the dress and looked at it. It was about 5 inches, hard. Dripping precum.

"I'm sorry, " he whimpered. "I should have told you."

"No shit, " I yelled. I wasn't sure what to do. His dick, It was now clear it was a he, felt weird in my hand. I was both repulsed and excited at the same time. I examined my options. One, leave. Two, beat the piss out of this asshole. Three, go with it. I knew I had to make a decision quick. I was torn. I had always thought of myself as straight but as I stood there, holding another man's cock I wasn't sure anymore. What should I do? I kinda started moving my hand and was massaging the tip of his cock. I could here him moaning.

"Why?, " I asked "did u dress like that? If u wanted a dick in your ass go to a gay bar?"

He didn't respond, just looked at me. Pleading, his eyes green. I picked up the pace I guess my mind made up I continue to play with his dick, moving up and down his shaft. His hips bucked, as I continued to manipulate his shaft. I could feel my cock stirring again.

I pushed my cock against his ass and felt under his dress to find his chest. I pulled off the fake tits he had on and caressed his nipple. I could feel him stiffen and then I could feel him start to cum and my hand was full of his juices.

Later as we sat in his living room, sipping beer he told Me how he came to become what he was. And that my friends is a tale to be told another day.

BGJones
BGJones
10 Followers