All Comments on 'Accidentally Impregnating Sister'

by sensuallystricken

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not complicated, but good.

I think this could have been a much longer story. We start with a baby, and are told of months of sex, and then get the first encounter. Tell the story of the next time, evading parents, discovery of love or not, and months of sex and love.

Well, some more anyway...

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Hot story, Love to read more of what happens with these two. do they move in together and make more babies?

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Good story…. But I think that they should figure out how to keep fucking and having babies together.

sensuallystrickensensuallystrickenover 1 year agoAuthor

*author here* Apologies for the errors. I write here in my free time and with no editor. I take it as a writing challenge in between publications. Think of something and finish it within an hour.

Steve1613Steve1613over 1 year ago

Another chapter to tie up loose ends would be nice. But, please, get an editor. I almost stopped reading do to typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man up and tell your parents so they know the truth...that their daughter isn't a tramp.

Why?.

At some point they will be paying the bills for your fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very hot, please finish the story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

That was hot as hell......Please continue. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the intro doesn't match up with the end of the flashback. Which is it? she wants him forever, or they can never let anyone know? You have it both ways here.

VinceCVinceCover 1 year ago

This is for Steve1613. You tell the author to get an editor, yet you yourself have a typo in your sentence. The word is "due", not "do". Nothing I hate more than a hypocrite....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, but I wish you had had an editor. The typos or misspelled words detract from an otherwise excellent story.

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Definitely more than a few grammar problems, but more than made up for it with fun and hot story.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

agree with the comments below. write another chapter to this.

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Chloe Tzang introduced this plot a few years ago. That was an original and well written; this was a pretty sorry knock-off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story! Reminds me of my relationship with my sister. I let her have her 18th birthday party at my house because our parents wouldn't allow her to have alcohol at theirs. I went out for a few hours but when I got home, she was crying in my bedroom. She'd caught her "boyfriend" with 2 girls she didn't know. He blamed it on the booze, but she told him to never call her again. I wrapped her in my arms as she curled up on my lap. Wasn't long before I felt her stiffened nipples and she felt my erection. She asked me if I'd fuck her for "old times sake", and I agreed. I started on top, but then she rolled us over so she could "ride" me. I told her that I was going to cum, but she kept telling me it was okay. She ended up pregnant. She moved in with me we had a beautiful baby girl. Dad died a yr later not knowing who made his daughter happy, but mom knew right away. Mom also moved in with us to take care of her granddaughter while sis attended college as my wife. We had another girl and a boy over the next 4 yrs. Over the years, we've reproduced many times within our family circle with zero birth defects. More brothers and sisters, and dads and daughters, and mothers and sons should be allowed to make babies together. Incest is best!

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32over 1 year ago

Really like most of the elements of this story, it checks off alot of my "boxes" so to speak but was entirely too short. I personally find stories 2-3.5 pgs long are pretty perfect (or around 5.5k words). Work on a little longer setup and flesh out the story arc a bit more. So here's another vote for a follow up story (or 2+), "If you write it...... I will read!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Putting the end first was a problem. It's a big spoiler. Even if people already know how it's going to turn out. 4/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suppose it's possible for a person to be that close for that length of time to a sister they know well, conversing with her at length, without recognizing her. But it's highly unlikely. In the absence of Mission Impossible-type technology.

It would be better to at least have him suspect it is his sister specifically. It might be better to have an extra step to the deception. For example, switching with a girl who closely resembles her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

it is very hot and good, my sister wanted and got our baby, she was so sexy and our children, 3,, all are well adjusted adults, that do NOT know I am their dad,, just a good uncle that helped out his sister :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it. It was written by a true romantic, offering some minor plot twists as it moved along. I'm going to add this to my personal favorites too.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck that was hot. Shame we don't get more to fill in the blanks between then and the start of the story, and maybe after.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it,, it got to the main point right off. I got my older sister pregnant. She would tell me NO pulling out!! after she was pregnant and getting bigger she started to suck my cock, sooooo hot!!

mrdata9770mrdata97704 months ago

(1/28/2023) Nicely done and this goes on my list. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensuallystricken@sensuallystricken
I write for publication and just post here on my free time. I don't seek out editors and everything here is usually written in under an hour. Writing can become a chore when you're doing it for money. This is just a way to put more enjoyment into a hobby