Accidentally Impregnating Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister is talking so nasty right into my ear. I feel her breath on my ear. Her fingers and digging into my back. This is the hottest situation I have ever been in. Is my sister just talking the talk or has she really wanted to fuck me for a while? Has my sister had a secret crush on me? How long has this been going on? God, her pussy feels so fucking good. Every thrust makes a loud wet noise.

"You've wanted me?" I ask.

"I wanted you to take my virginity. I wanted you to fuck me for so long. That's why I was so nervous. I was going through the morals of actually fucking my brother in my head. I weighed the odds and decided to go for it. You're mine now."

Hearing that last sentence causes my dick to unload inside of her. She isn't on birth control but she wraps her legs around me tight and holds me close to her with her arms. I've always used condoms in the past. This is the first time I ever came inside of a girl. The girl is my sister. Her pussy contracts around my dick and I feel her cum again. I give a few more weak thrusts and collapse on top of her. My sister runs her fingers through my hair and kisses my shoulder.

"Mikey," my sister says and pauses for a while. "You... you came inside of me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, love."

12