Accidentally On-Purpose Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sir, I appreciate your candor" Michelle said, ignoring her crawling skin — the man hadn't blinked once during the entire conversation — and channeled her inner Ms. Steiner: "I have duties elsewhere I must attend, so I will leave you gentlemen to your purchases. Good day."

As she turned away, she glanced down at Tamara in her cage: she looked up at Michelle with wide eyes and a perceptible trembling, and for the first time Michelle felt genuinely sorry for her.

————————

"Seriously?" Sandy said, looking incredulous.

"Seriously," Michelle replied. The three off-duty coworkers were seated in a booth at Sushi Chef, sharing a big platter of artfully-presented raw fish.

"Why do you want to spend the night in the pens? I mean, I know why I do it, but you?" Sandy continued. "You've never shown any interest before."

"Besides," Kiara said, "We kinda had you marked down as a domme, especially after this morning."

"I'm not asking to go in after an intake from a training school. On the contrary, I need to interview a combination of new, untrained slaves and retreads, so it would ideally be when we have a pen full of incidental overnighters."

"How far do you want to go?" Sandy asked. "Take you out after a few hours, leave you in until morning —?"

"Or do you want to go all the way to the block?" Kiara interrupted.

"I think just a few nights in the pens would be enough; I'd have no meaningful interaction with slaves if I was on the auction track" Michelle said.

"What if the slaves want to have sex with you?" Kiara asked.

"I'll politely decline, unless it seems like it is necessary to develop trust."

Sandy and Kiara traded looks; something passed between them, but Michelle couldn't tell what it was. Kiara nodded, and Sandy said "Yes, we'll help you."

Kiara added, "So let's talk about getting you ready!"