Accidentally Summoning a Demon...

Story Info
Anja discovers more about her family than she wanted to...
4.2k words
4.31
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I: Anja learns about her family's dark past, and makes a discovery along the way.

Rain pattered against Anja's tent. The wind blew from the north, rustling the trees around her. She heard a crash in the not so distant woods, like a large animal was thrashing about in the undergrowth. Later she would see that a large limb had fallen out of a tree from high up, but in the moment, all she could do was hope it wasn't a bear. Anja's journey had started six months prior - she and her long-time boyfriend had parted ways. He had accepted a job offer half-way around the world that offered him an insane amount of money. They parted ways, and she decided it was time to begin again. So, Anja put everything she owned in storage, packed a big backpack, and set out for her father's family's homeland of Germany.

After six months of living with relatives and piecing the story of her father's family together she had discovered a lot of dark history that no one had ever told her. It turned out there was a good reason she felt so disconnected from the rest of the world - no less than three women had been burned at the stake, accused and found guilty of witchcraft. Anja didn't believe in magic herself, and knew that historically, the women who were considered witches were simply the wise-women, midwives, healers, and keepers of secrets. There were no women standing over cauldrons, listing off ridiculous ingredients, spouting poems that rhymed, casting spells on the innocents.

Regardless, she found that the modern witch movement clung to many of the classical practices of those women who came before, and expanded on it. Though she didn't believe directly in magic, she did realize that she had something in common with many of the modern witches - she loved hiking and being out in nature; she was drawn to the moon, especially the full moon; she had always preferred natural remedies to over-the-counter pharmaceuticals; there was nothing as satisfying as feeding her friends a good meal; she collected pretty and interesting rocks, and even learned the meaning of many of them; she wore a Fairy Stone, also known as a Hag Rock - a small stone with a naturally made hole in it - on a piece of leather around her neck. All this weirdness made it hard to make friends, regardless she was drawn to others like herself, and had established her "tribe". Anja had always thought she was a misfit of sorts, and had learned to embrace her weirdness while she was young. The result was that she didn't often fit into the standard social groups, and she didn't try to fit in. She found her friends slowly but surely, regardless, or perhaps because of her weirdness.

In addition to the witches in her family's past, there were also bandits, highwaymen, robbers, and two serial killers in her family line, so it was no surprise to learn that her family name carried a heavy weight in her native land, which was one reason it had been hard to find her family there - they had changed their name! Even with such a dark history, she was undeterred, and dug deeper into her family history, even going so far as to track down a piece of land that belonged to the family. It turned out that the family had left the land behind because they believed it was haunted, and that there was an evil presence on it.

She found the land, and on it, an abandoned house. In the house were innumerable treasures. Nothing except time had touched the house in ages. It was fully furnished, and equipped. There were unopened cans of food in the pantry; every room was covered in a thick layer of dust; cobwebs hung from the doorways and blew in the slight breeze she created walking through the house. It was a grand, two-story house, with a sweeping staircase that dominated the downstairs foyer. Her favorite room, though, was the library. Someone had been there at some point and covered all of the furniture with sheets. On a settee, in a big bay window, the sheet covering it had signs of having been sat on. A broken window had been boarded up, and there were ashes in the fireplace. The library was the model of an old world, well maintained, and loved library. The floors were covered in lush carpets; there were big comfy chairs to sit and read in, not scattered around the room, but carefully arranged so as to always be in good, natural light. As the sun moved, so did the reader. The shelves stretched from floor to ceiling, complete with a ladder that rolled on a track. There wasn't a speck of dust on the books. She spent hours perusing the shelves. It was there she found it: a Grimoire.

The book was bound in animal skin, with a lock on it that had long since been broken. Inside she found recipes for many remedies. At least in the front half of the book. However, as she got towards the back, the recipes and their uses became darker and darker. Her head had grown heavy, and she fell asleep on a settee that stood in a big bay window with the perfect light for reading in the afternoon. Anja dreamed. She dreamed of dark forests, and women being chased through the woods. She watched a woman be captured, tested, tried, and burned as a witch. Then she realized she was the witch being burned alive.

Anja sat upright, gasping. Her dream was so real, she swore she could feel the flames licking up her legs and setting her on fire. She rubbed her legs and examined them. Running up her legs were scorch marks, and the soles of her feet were blistered - evidence consistent with having been burned alive. She could even smell burning flesh. Something told Anja that it was no mere dream, but a memory. A memory carried in her DNA. She shivered, and getting up from the settee, she ambled over to the fireplace. There was freshly chopped wood stacked up neatly next to the fireplace, and a bucket of kindling. It didn't take her long to get a fire going.

She spent that night, and the next month, in the old house. She read the grimoire over and over again, trying to understand it. The first two-thirds of the book was straight forward enough, but it was the last third that confused her. It was written in an ancient script, and though there were occasionally words she understood, most of it was unknown to her. But that didn't stop her from trying. In addition, she found two other grimoires in a library in the basement that was equal in size to the one above it, but there was no natural light. Instead, she had to use lamps and candles, and light from the fireplace, to see anything. It was in the basement library, after she tripped over a rug, that she discovered the large pentagram, inside a circle, with strange markings written along the outside and inside of the circle surrounding the pentagram. It was hidden under the carpet, set flat into the stone floor in silver. There was white, red, and black wax dripped on the floor at the points of the star, and at intervals around the circle. Whether Anja believed in witches and witchcraft or not no longer mattered - there were at least occultists, and evidence pointed towards practicing witches, in her family.

One night in early October, tired from reading all day, she stumbled up the stairs to the bedroom she was sleeping in, opened the wrong door, and found herself face to face with an old woman. An old woman who looked remarkably similar to herself. Anja staggered back and put her hands up to defend herself, but soon realized it was only a painting. The old woman stood as tall as Anja, her frame was strong, and her skin tight against her muscles. Her hair was gray, with dark black streaks through it. A white streak hung from her temples. Anja realized she was looking into a room she hadn't explored yet. The room was packed full of furniture, with the painting leaning against a chair, facing the doorway. There was a name at the bottom, set on the frame on a brass label: Anna Isolde von Messerschmidt. Her own name was Anja Isolde Schmidt. Anja stepped into the room, blew the cobwebs off of the painting, picked it up, and took it to her room. She leaned it against the wall at the foot of her bed, lit several candles and placed them around the painting, climbed into the big bed, and studied the woman in the painting until she fell asleep.

That night, instead of dreaming of being burned alive, she dreamed of a demon, big and red, with horns, wings, claws, hooved feet, and the cliche vipergatted tale. Instead of being the witch in her dream, she watched as the demon hunted the woman from the painting through the woods. Anna wasn't afraid of it though. In fact, she led the demon on a chase, and frustrated him time and again by escaping his grasp every time he reached out for her. Anna led him through the woods to a rocky outcropping that looked out over a river valley. Lights of all sorts lit up the valley below, and she could hear the sounds of celebrations and laughter on the wind. The moon was full, lighting the scene beautifully. It was very idyllic. Except for Anna standing on a great slab of dark marble, with inscriptions on it Anja couldn't make it, but they were somehow familiar to her.

Anna watched the demon break through the trees and enter the clearing where she stood. The demon approached as Anna reached up and untied the drawstring at the neck of her dress. The garment fell to the ground in a heap at her feet. Anja watched then as the demon stepped forward. Anna was naked now, lying on the slab of stone. It must've been cold, because her nipples were hard. The demon approached Anna, and unceremoniously grabbed her by her hips, and mounted her. The demon roared as he took Anna. But she wasn't scared, nor seemed to be in any discomfort. In fact, she was smiling. Anna was enjoying her tryst in the woods with the demon. They both seemed to climax at the same time.

As he finished, the demon turned and looked directly at Anja with his glowing yellow eyes!

Anja awoke with a start. The candles she had lit were burned down, and morning light was breaking over the horizon, streaming through the window. Anja jumped out of bed and blew out all of the candles. She peed in a bucket, crawled back into bed, and fell back asleep.

Part II

Anja rolled over in her sleeping bag, reached up and unzipped the window and looked out into the ancient woods, covered in fog, with the light rain falling, covering everything in a layer of moisture. The moon was still up, but sinking slowly on the horizon. The sun was coming up across from it, covering the world in a hazy light. She inhaled deeply, held the breath in her lungs, and then slowly exhaled. It was cold and rainy now, but the forecast for the night was for clear skies and cold. The sun was supposed to come out around noon. She closed the window, rolled on to her side, snuggled into her sleeping bag, and fell back asleep.

Anja had learned a lot about her family's history over the last several months, but she hit the motherlode when she found her family's house. The turning point was discovering Anna's portrait. From that point forward, more and more pieces of the puzzle came together. Astonishingly, it was after discovering the painting and dreaming about the demon that the script in the grimoires she couldn't read before suddenly became clear as day to her. Not only could she read the strange writing, but she understood clearly what she had to do, and she would do it. Tonight. Hallowe'en. Samhain. When the veil between the existing worlds is thin, and spirits can cross over. Tonight she would attempt to commune with her ancestors. She had already found the rocky outcropping and the slab of black marble. She found the ritual outlined in the grimoire to make contact with her ancestors. The preparations to make, but there was nothing she could do while it was still raining.

* * *

As predicted, the sun broke through the clouds around noon. Anja crawled out of her tent, stood up and stretched. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and began the short hike up to the rocky outcropping that looked over the river. It was the exact spot she had dreamed about - not just the night she discovered the painting of Anna, but many times since then. Every time it had the same outcome though - the dream always ended with Anna and the demon looking at Anja. Sometimes Anna's face was replaced with Anja's. The demon, though, always remained the same. And he always grinned at Anja. But she wasn't here to deal with a demon. She was here to commune, talk to, or make some kind of contact with her ancestors, hopefully Anna herself.

Anja walked up the path through the woods up to the slab. The sun was shining directly on the marble, drying it out. Anja unslung her backpack, took out a towel and began rubbing the marble slab, drying it off, clearing off branches and leaves. She changed clothes, getting out of her hiking shorts and tank-top, and put on a dress made especially for tonight. Anja then spent the next several hours preparing the slab. She cleaned it while she sang the incantations as instructed in the grimoire, drew the symbols, made a circle, drew the pentagram, and wrote her intentions on the slab.

The sun was setting just as she finished her incantations. She lit a tall white candle, then used it to light all the others around the circle. A dozen candles surrounded her. She sat down in the middle of the pentagram and began singing the incantation to summon her ancestors, asking specifically for Anna.

As she sang, she heard noises come from the forest. They weren't the noises typical of a forest, but rather that of something large stomping around. She looked around but didn't see the source of the noise and decided she imagined it. She closed her eyes and sang the next incantation. Each time she sang, she heard the noise, and each time she told herself that it was only her nerves messing with her - after all, she wasn't really a witch. She wasn't trying to summon a demon, certainly. All Anja wanted was to better understand who she was, and why she felt so differently about the world than everyone she met. She was after insight, and understanding so she could hopefully find peace.

She could hear the sounds of celebration and laughter from the valley below. Little fires dotted the countryside, creating what looked like a river of fires, moving through the valley.

"Ancestors, hear me! Come to me, and commune. Come eat my offerings. Drink the mead," she picked up a cup and poured some of the contents out onto the slab, where there was no chalk line, and then drank from the cup herself. "Hear me, honored ancestors, especially Anna. Anna Isolde von Messerschmidt, my great, great grandmother and matriarch, hear me, and bless me with your wisdom."

There was a loud crash, and she looked up in time to see a large tree come crashing down. Then two taloned hands reached out and ripped the remaining trees out of the way. Anja stared, her jaw dropped wide open, as a large demon, red with black hair, giant red and black wings, horns, pointy ears, and big yellow teeth, the demon from her dreams, stepped out of the woods, stood upright, and roared into the night sky. He made eye contact with Anja and walked confidently towards her.

He stopped at the edge of the circle, his giant wings folding and unfolding. She heard a voice in her head. "I am Abbaddon the Destroyer. You are not a witch, and therefore, hold no real power. But you could. I can give you what you seek. All it takes is a sacrifice. Sacrifice your body to me, and I will grant you all the power you desire."

Anja stared up into the glowing golden eyes of the monster in front of her. She decided she was dreaming.

"I accept."

The demon stood up tall, roared into the night, stretching his arms and wings out wide. Then he picked up his hooved foot and stepped into the circle. As he stepped forward Anja felt woozy and dizzy. Her head began spinning, and she felt her limbs grow heavy. She laid down as Abbaddon reached down and ripped her dress off. As he did his claws raked across her stomach, causing thin lines of blood to raise to the surface. He bent over and licked the blood off of her tummy.

Anja tried to sit up to see what was happening, but found she had no control over her limbs. All she could move were her eyes. Abbaddon picked up her feet, spread her legs wide, and leaned down and stuck his tongue out, and stuck it straight into her pussy. His tongue slithered in and out of her while he pushed her legs back. She felt his tongue fill her vagina, the tip hit her cervix. She thought the tongue would rip through her, but she felt no pain. Instead, all she felt was intense pleasure. Within minutes she came harder than she had ever cum before.

The demon then turned around and hovered over her face, his giant black asshole right over her mouth. He reached down and stuck his fingers in her pussy as he sat on her face. "Lick, witch. You want the power I promised? You wanna be a witch, you must pay the price." He put his asshole right on her mouth. "Lick!" He reached down and grabbed her pussy with one hand and her face with the other hand. He squeezed her face together. "Lick!"

Anja stuck her tongue out as he sat on her face. As she licked his ass hole he stuck his fingers in her soaking wet cunt. His fingers were rough, and the claw on the end should've hurt her, but again, she felt no pain. Just pleasure. Abbaddon rubbed his ass on her face as she came over and over again.

Her cum ran out of her pussy and coated her own asshole. Then one of his fingers probed her asshole, and suddenly pushed its way in. She was so stunned she quit licking his ass, but Abbaddon wouldn't have it. "Lick, wanna-be witch! Lick, or you'll learn why I'm the Destroyer!"

Anja tried to focus on licking his scaly, hairy asshole while he stuffed her ass and pussy with his giant fingers. She had never been fucked in the ass before and his fingers should have hurt, but again she was flushed with pure pleasure. Before she knew it she was cumming again.

She didn't know how long it went on like that, but her body was wracked with exhaustion. However, the demon was far from finished. As she had been licking his ass, his cock had been growing and getting hard. It was now as big as a horse's, and shaped remarkably similarly.

Abbadon stood up, picked up Anja so she was on her knees in front of him. He shoved his cock in her mouth and began fucking her face. His thrusts were fierce, making her gag. Her mouth was stretched out to its limit. He held her head with both hands as he pumped his monster cock in and out of her mouth, and shoved it down her throat. Her gags meant nothing to him. Abbaddon would use her all night, whether she was ready or not. She had accepted his offer. Now her body was his for the night. And the pleasure she initially felt was waning now that he was shoving his cock down her throat.

Anja felt his cock begin to throb and pulse, and then he shot monstrous ropes of demon cum down her throat. She gagged on his giant cock as his cum ran out of her mouth, and down her throat into her stomach. When he was finished he pulled his giant cock out of her mouth. Cum dripped off of and ran down her chin, landing in globs on her exposed breasts.

Anja fell onto the slab when he let her go. She coughed and sputtered, spitting out as much of his cum as she could. But he didn't give her long before he was at her again. This time he pushed her down, spread her legs, and shoved his red and black, scaly dick into her sopping wet pussy.

Abbaddon pumped in and out of her. She felt his cock all the way up inside of her guts. She was sure he had ripped right through her cervix and was now impaling her innards. Yet again, though, she felt no pain. Instead, everything he did to her was interpreted by her brain as pure pleasure. There was a part of her that knew pleasure was impossible, but that part of her was increasingly silenced by the pleasure she was experiencing.

12