Accidentally Summoning a Demon...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The full moon rose over the forest, casting its light on the scene on the rocky outcropping. If anyone had wandered on to the scene, they would have seen Anja, a woman in her thirties with black hair, fair skin, pale blue eyes, and a fit, muscular body, writhing around on a slab of black marble, in the middle of a pentagram, with symbols drawn around it. And that's all. They couldn't see the demon, red and black massive, having his way with her. In fact, an onlooker might even be turned on by how much she was moaning, and the way her vagina shone with wetness in the moonlight. They might even be tempted to join her. But that would be a massive mistake.

There were no onlookers though. Everyone was in the valley below, celebrating Hallowe'en. The moon crossed the sky, and Abbaddon pumped furiously into Anja's pussy. His giant cock filled her up, and she thought he would tear her apart. Again, she felt his cock throb and then he shot rope after rope of thick cum into her. It spilled out, ran down and covered her asshole, and made a pool of cum on the slab.

He pulled out of her, flipped her over, lifted her hips until her ass was sticking up in the air, round and firm. He spread her ass cheeks apart and positioning his cock at her asshole, he drove it into her.

This time she felt the pain of the thrust. Her eyes shot open, and she let out a scream. Then she felt his hooved foot on her head, pushing her down as he began to fuck her ass. Hard. The moon slowly crossed the clear, cold sky, and Abbadon fucked her ass as if his life depended on it. Her face was smashed against the marble slab, with the weight of his hooved foot against her head.

All thoughts were now gone from her head. There was no chance to think. All she could do was accept that she had made a deal with a demon. She had no idea what the outcome would be, but she did know that she was not dreaming. Instead of dreaming, all of her thoughts were wiped from her mind, and all she could focus on was what was happening to her.

The moon was dipping down into the horizon. The fires below in the valley had been out for hours, with only a stray bonfire still burning here and there. Everyone had gone to bed, having communed with their ancestors in their own way. Or they simply enjoyed a fun party. As the first rays of the sun crept over the horizon Abbaddon gave her one more hard thrust, and shot ropes of cum into her ass. Again, it spilled out onto the marble. Then he pulled out, and holding her head in his hand, he turned her face so he could look her in the eye.

"I grant you the power you seek. Go witch."

With that Abbaddon strode out of the circle, back into the woods whence he came.

Anja lay on her back. Everything hurt. She felt like she had been hit by a train, and wasn't completely sure what had just happened. Her mouth, vagina, and ass all felt raw, stretched, and sore.

No matter what her future held in store for her, she was sure the rest of her life would be spent on the family land. She would refurbish the house, and seek out others like her.

12