Accidentally Tied and Denied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down on the table, please," the rigger says as he begins to prepare another set of ropes, ducking under the table with his measuring device.

"IIaa-eaee—ooe'ii aaa-ee?-" (I'm bending over this, aren't I?) Ada murmurs through the gag, but blushes with a shy "Ooo!" (Oops!) as she hears the rigger first, at which she quickly climbs on the table and stretches herself on her back. Her cheeks burning as she hopes nobody understood her, she keeps a hand cupped on her sex with her other arm pulled across her breasts, her fingers surreptitiously nursing her arousal seemingly with a mind of their own. With the rigger distracted and leaving her with an unyielding arousal, Ada seemingly forgets everything as she closes her eyes and begins to stroke herself with urgent intensity, curling her legs while squeezing and pinching a nipple at the same time, a loud moan of wanton pleasure escaping her lips as she invites an impending orgasm.

"AHEM!!"

Her trance broken by the loud voice, Ada opens her eyes and freezes suddenly at finding herself surrounded by faces, her eyes eventually locking with the rigger who shakes his head and says, "Arms out, please." Blushing profusely as if getting caught stealing cookies, she mumbles a tiny "Ii-Ooee!" (I'm sorry!) through the gag but finds herself unable to pull her hands away, her paralysis quickly cured with a stern "Now" from the rigger, at which she reluctantly spreads her arms to her sides, her thighs still rubbing with each other seemingly out of her control. Moaning softly as she is given a few moments to settle down, she eventually finds her breath and nods shyly at him, a little laugh escaping her lips as he gets to work immediately.

Idly rolling her hips as she watches the rigger bind her elbow with a piece of rope, Ada blinks as his "assistant" begins to mirror his motions on the other side, and decides to make it difficult as she playfully pulls her other hand closer to herself, giggling as she discovers they're on the same rope going underneath the table. As they finish almost at the same time, she takes a moment to test her bondage and finds it proper, at which she merrily winks at the assistant and flashes him a cheery thumbs up, quickly shooting a sideways glance at the rigger to watch his reaction, pouting at finding him not really noticing her antics.

"Legs out, please."

Ada blinks at the rigger and stares at him for a moment, but gets a mischievous grin on her face as she seductively twists her body and pulls her knees to his side, before splaying her thighs open for him, her eyes smouldering in challenge even as her cheeks match the colour of her gag at this point. A shy moan escaping her lips as she feels strong arms under her thighs, Ada blushes as she watches intricate ropework take shape binding her knees to her elbows, and playfully wiggles her toes as the same ropes are extended to bind her wrists to her ankles. As they finish and step back, she tugs on her bondage again out of habit and gasps as the totality of her situation dawns on her; her absolute inability to close her thighs along with the distinct scent of her throbbing arousal beguiling and beckoning any and all, leading her to cry out, "AAA! AAA-EE-OOAEEE!!" (AHH! TAKE ME ALREADY!!)

Crossing arms across his chest as he watches Ada thrash and writhe for attention, the rigger waits patiently till she settles down somewhat, and then some more till her sobs and screams through the gag quiet down as well. Taking a moment to undo the knots binding her elbows to her knees, he nods at his assistant who repeats after him before eventually releasing the ropes keeping her from closing her thighs. With only her wrists still bound to her ankles, he motions at his assistance and together, they flip her on her belly, the position squishing her breasts against the table with her bottom raised invitingly behind her.

Her skin tingling as she is handled again, Ada blushes in the new pose as she murmurs "Oo.. ee-aa-ooii-ee.." (Oh.. we're doing this..) and finds herself seductively arching her back while spreading her knees, her cheeks and ears burning crimson with the acute awareness of now even her pink hole being on offer. She giggles as the rigger leans into her sight with a raised brow, and nods tentatively at him after a moment, not really sure of what she was nodding for. Her body quivering in anticipation as he steps away, she cranes her neck as she tries to peek over her shoulder, but whimpers shyly as she feels strong hands on her skin again, this time looping ropes rather high between her thighs.

With each set pulling her thighs together, Ada squeals happily as an occasional hand or a rope glides under her aching sex, and whimpers shyly as they finish, the final few knots climbing up high enough to teasingly brush against her sensitive folds. Aware of how the arrangement props up her bottom, she begins to wiggle her hips in spite of herself, attempting to grind against the ropes but blushes at finding them cleverly positioned just out of reach, only to tease and not to please. A pleading moan escaping her lips as she closes her eyes, she blinks and gasps as a tight slap lands sharply on her bottom cheek, followed by gentle caresses easing the sting, at which she giggles and cries out "Oooe!" (More!), squealing happily as she is rewarded with a steady stream of spanks alternating on each cheek, some landing behind her thighs.

Her bottom tingling in crimson as the crew takes turn at spanking her, Ada lets out a long moan of delight, her back arching while her body grows taut as she feels an orgasm on the horizon, but blinks as the rigger abruptly orders them to back off. Screaming into her gag at the development, she fidgets furiously as she tries to grind in vein against the knots hovering under her sex, and ends up sobbing in frustration, the sticky stream of her juices dripping between her thighs silently mocking her denial. Her expression sullen as the rigger leans into her sight again, she lets out a whimper at him and goes, "Aaee?!" (Why?!)

"I'm sorry, they're being punished."

"AEE?!" (THEY?!)

"... and so are you."

"EE?!!" (ME?!!)

"They're unfortunate, thanks to you. Their punishment was not supposed to be this severe," the rigger says, the confused expression on Ada's face prompting him to continue, "You see, we had asked for the Human, Claire. But we got a Siren. You, not-Claire. Just imagine their plight. A human would have been easy to look away from, but you ensured they suffered every second of it."

"I have worked with Claire before," the rigger says as he undoes the knots holding Ada's wrists to her ankles before making her sit up, seemingly oblivious of the look of disbelief on her face. Pulling her off the table, he makes her face away and begins to bind her wrists high behind her back again as before, nodding approvingly at her lack of resistance as he says, "You are an impostor, miss." Taking a moment to check her bondage, he reaches for the ropes on her upper thighs, but lets them be as he decides they wouldn't really keep her from walking, albeit the knots would certainly tease her sex with each step. Turning her to face him again, he steps aside as he says, "On that note, the madam is here," spanking her lightly as he hands her over.

Blinking incredulously as the rigger explains her situation, Ada finds herself unable to look him in the eye, and shyly lowers her gaze as she lets him have his way, blushing as he yanks her arms behind her back, the act pushing out her breasts invitingly. "Aa-aou?" (Wait, what?) she says through the gag as she is turned around, and giggles shyly as she is spanked, her gaze unsteadily finding the face of a lovely woman staring right at her, at which she smiles nervously, mumbling a tiny "Ii-Ooee!" (I'm sorry!) at her.

"I understand you have paid in advance so I came here myself to return th-," the madam tells the foreman but pauses as she spots a lovely figure being ushered to her, briefly eyeing Ada from head to toe with a raised eyebrow before turning to the foreman as she continues, "-to thank you for your business." She exchanges some more pleasantries with the foreman and bids him farewell before turning to Ada again, an expression of intense curiosity on her face as she steps closer. Tilting her head as she begins, "I don't recall sending a replacement?" but pauses as she notices the familiar collar, comprehension flashing on her face at the realisation as she continues, "Why, hello! Why didn't you check in with me? I could have charged a lot more for you."

Stepping closer to Ada, the madam begins to wipe her face with a handkerchief as she goes, "What is your name dear? How did you -ever- end up here anyway?" before reaching down to feel her sex, finding her exceptionally wet at which she goes, "Oh, my!"

Grabbing Ada by the arm, the madam gently strokes her for a moment before dipping a couple of fingers between her silken folds, grinning as she draws a shy moan from her, only to pull out and suck on her digits as she goes, "Mmm delicious.."

Blushing as the madam cares for her, Ada begins to mumble something incoherently through the gag, gasping as the madam reaches for her sex, but finds herself moaning gratefully as she begins to stroke her, sighing as she withdraws to taste her. She giggles shyly as the madam begins to trace the lines of her sex, gently teasing her and making her squirm before pulling back again, this time expectantly holding her hand a few inches away from her. Her cheeks turning pink at the implications, Ada does what the madam wants anyway, shuffling ahead as she presses herself against the offered hand, going "Eee!" (Eee!) as the madam pulls back yet again, her hand still lowered but this time held a foot or so away from her.

"Aww alright alright, come here you poor thing. The rigger is a meanie isn't he!" the madam says cheerily as Ada approaches her again, and lets her grind herself against her hand for a few moments before pulling her in her arms, pressing her lips to her breasts while reaching down to stroke and pinch her demanding arousal, a finger or two dipping into her silken folds.

The madam's expert ministrations, along with her own overwhelming need to be touched, paint Ada's features with naked pleasure, just as a low moan erupts from her throat, her entire body convulsing somewhat as it heralds an orgasm. Closing her eyes as she writhes and moans, she leans heavily on the madam as her knees almost buckle, finding herself gasping frantically as the madam withdraws momentarily, but breaks into a scream of joy as she feels her clitoris and a nipple pinched hard at the same time, fingers splaying her sex as she squirts out waves upon waves of her juices.

Her body convulsing one last time as her climax crescendos, Ada arches her back and tugs hard on her bondage as her features seemingly freeze in a silent scream, her eyes suddenly opening to reveal a bright, focused gaze; the shin energy latent within her manifesting in blue flames rippling across her skin before erupting in a loud, concussive blast.

..

..

..

Gasping as if abruptly waking up from a dream, Ada sits up and looks around, letting out a shy "Oh dear.." at finding the madam listlessly slumped against the deck's railing, the rest of the crew keeping their distance from the pair. She hurries to her assistance but pauses at the look of abject terror on her face, and goes "Umm..," as she begins, her gag and ropes apparently vaporised in the blast, "..I'm sorry. I didn't know that was gonna happen." Spying her marked cargo emerging from the warehouse, she hurriedly continues, "But I'm gonna go! Please take care!" and hugs her before leaping off the deck, deftly landing on the cart passing below.

Covering her nudity as best as she can with her arms, Ada peers around for onlookers, and breathes a sigh of relief at finding her belongings intact. Pulling her clothes out of her satchel, she dresses up hurriedly before hopping off the cart, blinking as she lands before a familiar face. Ignoring the old man's confused expression, she waves merrily at him as she goes, "Hello, master Khelwyn!" and skips along the dock, deftly ducking and dodging through the crowd as she makes her way to the docking berth of the Nirvana.

---------------- ~ Fin! ~ --------------

12