The Locked Door Pt. 01

Story Info
Fiona finds her sister's dungeon and is punished accordingly.
7.4k words
4.67
62.6k
116

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

What reason did she have for keeping this door locked? She had never been secretive, never sought to conceal anything before, especially from her sister, but this door seemed to be an exception. Fiona looked around her, there was a short three-drawer cabinet against the duck-egg blue wallpaper. Maybe she kept the key in there? She was unlikely to keep it far away.

With a furtive glance to check she was alone, she opened the top drawer. There was nothing there, some old papers, the charger to a discarded cellphone and a few pens. Undeterred, she broadened her investigation, opening the middle drawer. Again, she was disappointed, there was nothing. Literally nothing. Finally she settled on the lowest of the three and slid it open. This draw was stiffer than the others and squeaked as she tried to loosen it. She paused for a moment, eager not to make her whereabouts known to her sister, Sarah, in the next room. She slid her hand inside the drawer and instantly felt it, the unmistakable feel of cold metal - a key!

Without wasting any time she took the key from the drawer and placed it against the lock. She slid it inside, pushing past the slightest hint of resistance the lock gave before hearing it click neatly into the aperture. She was about to turn when she heard footsteps approaching. Quickly, as her heart beat heavily in her chest, she removed the key. She didn't have time to return it to the drawer so dropped in towards the floor, blocking the key from hitting the floorboards with her bare foot before sliding it gently underneath the cabinet. She looked up, it was Sarah.

"What are you doing, skulking about the hallway by yourself?" she asked, grinning ever so slightly.

Fiona remained calm, her composure was always one of her attributes, "Skulking is it?" she asked, "I'm just having a look, I'm not used to staying anywhere so big. You've done well for yourself."

"Awww, thanks Sis," she playfully tapped her arm. "How about you come to the kitchen and we can catch up properly. It's been too long!"

Fiona smiled and followed her sister, back down the hallway and into the kitchen. Although she had been in this room before, it never failed to impress her. Their childhood home could probably have fit comfortably inside the room that Sarah modestly referred to as a kitchen, but in reality was part kitchen, part dining room, part living room. Sarah really had done well for herself.

Sarah sat down a large sofa which looked out at the garden through the patio doors with a cup of tea in hand. "So, tell me," she said, "How is Michael?"

Fiona had been dreading this question, her and her husband had barely been getting on recently, it was one of the reasons why now was such a good time to come and stay with her sister. Their marriage had started well, but had rapidly spiralled out of control. Fiona never made much money in her job, but that hadn't mattered at Mike was the breadwinner. Their first year together was the picture of marital bliss, but then Michael had been made redundant. The blow struck him hard and although he managed to find another similar job fairly quickly he had never really gotten over it. He started to drink more often, and would "work late" sometimes Fiona wouldn't see him for days. This had been going on for more than six months and it was beginning to feel as though the end was near. No matter how much love there was, there was nothing keeping them together.

She unburdened herself of the entire story to her sister, surely Sarah of all people would know what to do. She who had managed to achieve so much for herself in such a short time surely knew how to fix their problems, or could at least offer some advice.

Sarah thought for a moment. "Do you still love him?" she asked.

"Of course I do," came Fiona's reply, her tone made it clear that she was telling the truth.

"And what about your sex life?" continued Sarah. "How has that been?"

Fiona paused for a moment, she considered keeping that to herself, but she had never kept anything from Sarah, and now didn't seem like the time to start. "It was okay at first" she began

"Only okay?" Sarah didn't mean to sound so shocked, "You mean even before things started to go downhill?"

"Uh, well yeah" Fiona was embarrassed but knew that honesty was the only way with her sister, if she tried to lie she would be caught out almost immediately.

"Surely newly-weds should be having amazing sex! What was the problem?"

"Well, it's a little awkward, and I don't want to talk about Mike behind his back."

"C'mon Fee, it's hardly 'behind his back', I'm your sister not his Facebook page - we need to be able to talk to each other honestly. Remember it's the two of us against the world?"

Fiona smiled reluctantly, they had always been so close, they had always shared everything, today should be no different. "Well the thing is, that I'm sexually very submissive as you know..."

Sarah nodded, finally they were getting to the real issues.

"Well the problem is - I think anyway - that so is he."

"Oh."

"Yeah, exactly. I need him to just take me, to do what he wants with me, maybe tie me up, throw me around a little. I like to feel small, I like to be told what to do, I just love all of it... but Mike, it's just not in him. I think he wants the same. He wants me to take charge, and I just can't do it."

Sarah thought for a moment. "Have you guys spoken about this?"

"A little, but we always end up dancing around the issue. I think he's just too embarrassed to say what he wants. He's so stuck in the macho culture of his job that even admitting to something like that is hard for him. I know that he trusts me, but I just think he must think I'd think less of him if he told me what he wanted."

"A lot of men are insecure in that way, but I don't think that is the biggest part of the problem."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you've said yourself what you need from a man, and you know what he needs from you, it seems to me like neither of you are in much of a position to give it."

Fiona's face turned back to sadness "Do you really think?"

"Think of it like this, say you decided to switch for each other, one of you would be in charge while the other could act as the submissive, do you think that's something that you could do for him. Would it get you off to tell him what to do? To have him crawling around after you like your slave? To spanks him? To tie him in bondage? To use him?"

She thought hard for a moment. "The idea is hot, but I don't think I could actually do it. As much as I want to do it for him, I just think I'd feel awkward, I think without confidence, I could never play that part."

"Okay, and in the reverse. Do you think he could do all of that for you? Do you think he could dominate you, give you everything that your submissive side needs?"

This time Fiona didn't need to think, "I know he can't, I've told him what I want and he cant rise to the challenge, I think it just doesn't get him off, or he also lacks confidence. Whatever the problem is, he just can't do it."

Sarah leaned in and hugged her sister. "Look, if you guys are willing, I know a sex therapist who could help you, she's really good, and she owes me a favour."

"It's okay, I think we would just talk about something else for now. I'm sure we can sort something out without having to resort to professional help."

As the sister's caught up with each other they felt the rekindling of a bond which had been strong since childhood. Although they hadn't seen each other since Fiona's wedding, almost two years ago, they felt instantly as though they had never been apart. They went out for lunch and did some shopping where Sarah, always eager to spend her money on those she loved, lavished her sister with gifts of clothes, perfume and some sexy underwear that she knew she would never have bough for herself. By the time they returned home that evening, the day was at a close and they were both exhausted. Within minutes of stepping through the door they both headed to bed.

Sarah had always been a bit of a night owl and knew that she was a few hours away from being ready to sleep. After half an hour spent catching up with work emails she felt confident that Fee must have already drifted off to sleep. She went into her en-suite and started to run a hot bath to help her unwind from the effort of shopping all afternoon. She slid off her clothes and covered herself in her favourite black silk dressing gown, revelling in the coolness of the material and enjoying the feeling of security and normality it brought.

With her bare feet moving silently across the wooden floors she crept out of her bedroom and down into the hallway where she had caught her sister earlier that day. Fiona had always been curious, so it had been no surprise to see that she was eager to find out what lay beyond the locked door, but she had been surprised by just how close she had come to finding out.

With a quick glance around to make sure her sister was not there she knelt down and looked beneath the cupboards. Unmistakably she could see the outline of the heavy iron key sitting beneath the furniture. Her sister really had come close to getting it. She stood up and thought for a moment. She could return the key to the drawer or hide it somewhere else, this would ensure Fiona knew that she had been caught - she may feel embarrassed and stay quiet or she may indulge her curiosity and just ask. Or, she could leave the key, wait for her sister to retrieve it and surprise her in the act. It was not a choice at all, she knew what to do. She left the key on the ground beneath the cupboard and walked into her home office.

She turned on her computer and set up her home security system. Every alarm in the house was to be turned off, except for the alarm on the locked door. That alarm she had set to send a silent alert to her phone. If Fiona made it through the door Sarah would be alerted immediately and the security camera feed would go straight to her phone. It was perfect.

She left the room and headed back to her bathroom. The water was perfect, deep, warm and fragrant. She slipped her lithe body from her dressing gown and submerged herself beneath the bubbles, confident that she knew her sister better than her sister knew herself.

She hadn't been in bed long when her phone started to buzz. She picked it up and looked at the notification on the screen.

[Secure Home Alerts: Activity in marked location [23:32]]

She smiled; Fiona was so predictable, her curious streak had got her into so much trouble over the years and today was going to be no different. She opened up the security app and clicked through to the hallway camera. Fiona was standing with the key in the lock, about to turn it. Soon her curiosity would be satisfied and Sarah would watch with excited anticipation.

The door creaked open revealing an unlit flight of stairs heading underneath the house. Fiona hadn't expected stairs, but on thinking about it it did make sense. The kitchen had a door that lead into an underground wine-cellar, so there was definitely space underneath the house for some kind of basement. It just seemed odd that it should remain locked, what could possibly be down there apart from old furniture and junk too old or broken to be in the main part of the house.

She pressed a hand against the wall and felt for a light switch. The plaster was cold and perfectly smooth, undisturbed by even a light switch. She looked down the stairs, she could see that they turned slightly to the left, but beyond that there was only darkness, she would need light. She stepped back into the hallway and checked the walls there, there was no sign of anything that could help. She had to improvise. She took her phone from the pocket of her pyjamas and turned on the torch, shining it down into the darkness. The stairs did indeed turn to the left, she would have to go down to see what was hidden.

Slowly she made her way down the stairs. The tiles were cold underfoot but they felt soothing and comfortable in the hot summer air. She kept her eyes down, making sure that she didn't loose her footing in the darkness, enjoying the building of suspense and trying to imagine all manner of interesting and unusual things that her sister could be hiding from her.

As she stepped off the stairs, her feet come into contact with a thin Persian rug, clearly there to provide some comfort against the harsh grey flagstones which lined the floor. Slowly, she looked up. She had expected to see any number of unusual things, but the truth of what her eyes beheld was even more bizarre and unexpected than anything that she could've imagined.

She shone the light of her phone around the room, sweeping it's spotlight from corner to corner, leaving no part of what lay before her uncertain in her mind. The room itself was dark, the floor was made of heavy grey flagstones, covered in assorted rugs richly woven in red. The walls were similarly dark, generally painted black or red and in places adorned with padded leather. The only link to the outside world were two narrow windows near the ceiling which would be the only source of natural light.

The focal point for anyone coming down the stairs would be the chair, or perhaps more appropriately, the throne. This chair was built of strong, dark wood, high backed and ornately carved with patterns and images which would have taken a master craftsman a great deal of time and energy to create. This was clearly a very special place to her sister.

In once corner of the room Fiona saw a St Andrew's cross, something she recognised from a street fair some years ago but had not seen before or since. Around the corner from the stairs there was a four-poster bed, made of the same dark wood as the throne but this was adorned with metal loops and attachments whose purpose could only be restraint.

There was a leather-padded bench near one of the walls, again adorned with numerous points of attachment, and clearly able to be adjusted to fit a person in a number of different positions. From the wooden beams on the ceiling were a number of heavy metal hooks which looked like they could support a great deal of weight. Leaning against one wall or another were assorted means of restraint; stocks, chains, ropes, everything it is possible to imagine, Sarah seemed to have.

The only conventional furniture in the whole place were three armoires, again made to match the wood of the bed and the throne, but despite not being able to see what was inside them it was clear to Fiona that there contents would be less conventional that their outward appearance suggested.

It was hard for Fiona to take it all in at first. Constrained by being able to use only the light of her phone she was unable to take everything into consideration at once, and instead spent a few minutes considering each piece of furniture in turn, trailing a finger across the cold wood or the soft leather. Imagining the predicaments that people had found themselves in inside this room. Imagining her sister devoting so much time to make this her own private sanctuary, a shrine to herself.

She knew she shouldn't be there, she was invading Sarah's privacy. She needed to leave.

Her enthusiasm for her surroundings had eaten away at her caution, but now it returned in full, her heart started to beat more heavily in her chest and she wanted nothing more but to leave before she was caught out. She shone her phone, once more, towards the stairs, before turning out the light and heading blindly towards the exit. Her foot felt the cold tiles of the first step and she knew that she was almost free. She looked up towards where the staircase turned to the right, just about able to make out the bend in the stairs in the dim light. She stepped forwards, each step as measured and cautious as the last. She reached the turn, she was almost free. As she looked up she saw a silhouette, unmistakable, imposing, but impossible to determine it's expression. It was Sarah. She froze.

"Couldn't sleep either, Fee?" she asked.

Fiona was completely stumped, she could think of nothing to say, what possible reason could she have to invade her sister's privacy like this?

Sarah raised her hand and pressed a button on her phone. Down in the basement - the dungeon it would be better described as - the lights turned on, some a deep red, others a warm white. "I think we need to have a chat." she continued, as she took her first step down the stairs.

Fiona looked up at her sister, but could not bring herself to look her in the eye. She was wearing her black silk dressing gown and seemingly nothing else. She didn't know what to do or where to put herself, she simply stared at the floor at her sister's feet, admiring the deep red polish of her toes and hoping, hoping, that this was a dream, some terrible nightmare and not reality, she could feel the creeping warmth of embarrassment on her cheeks.

She stepped backwards, back onto the rug that lay at the bottom of the stairs and stepped aside, still too unsure of herself to even look her sister in the eye.

Sarah walked slowly down the stairs, the light fabric of her gown flitting and dancing around her as she walked. It was in this place where she was her most confident, most in control, and it showed. She was a confident woman, but in here she became a Goddess, her words were inevitable, she would never be disobeyed inside these walls, it was hers and so was anyone who stepped inside it. "Sit down," she said, gently enough to convey her care towards her sister, but firmly enough that Fiona would not dream of doing anything but comply.

Fiona sat herself awkwardly down on the edge of the bench, she still stared at the floor, still hoping that this wasn't happening, that she hadn't been caught breaking her sister's trust in this way.

"Look at me," said Sarah, again with the tone of someone who knew she would be obeyed, not forceful, but certain.

Reluctantly Fiona rose her gaze to look up at her sister, from her beautifully pedicured toes and long slender legs, to where her gown cinched in at her waist like an hourglass, the rise of her breasts, her delicate ivory neck and her face; always beautiful, with a look of deep caring and concern, not even a hint of anger or disappointment. Sarah smiled, which put Fiona off guard, she let out a small laugh, but instantly swallowed it as she looked sheepishly into her sister's eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm not angry or anything." Sarah was eager to reassure her sister, this was after all a part of her life that she ultimately wanted Fiona to know about, so there was no time like the present. "I should've known that leaving that door locked would have been like a red rag to a bull for you. There was no way you were ever going to resist it."

"I still should've respected your privacy," said Fiona, dropping her gaze again.

"Hey, we're sisters, we share everything. I was going to show you this eventually, so at least it's out in the open now." she smiled, "What do you think?"

Fiona looked around the room once more, at least this time the lights were on and she could take it all in together, it was truly impressive, at the same time seductive and intimidating, clearly no expense had been spared. "Honestly..." she began, "It's pretty amazing, it must've cost a fortune!"

Sarah laughed, "Yeah, it wasn't cheap, but I don't believe in getting anything other than the best in every situation, what's the point?"

"I guess I'm not really that surprised," admitted Fiona.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you've always been sure of yourself, always known what you want, and always known how to go about getting it. I suppose that this is just the sexual embodiment of your character - you're the boss!"