All Comments on 'Accidents'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Now That was Hot

I loved the interracial reversal in the story and Oakley's realization on myths. :) I don't recall reading many stories like this.

You gave me some good insight in the sex scenario, I will have to refer to it, maybe often. lol

I noticed there was no mention of the team at the start. I thought it very well done and written. (imhop) Kudo's

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
ACCIDENTS ARE GOOD. BAD. INDIFFERENT

which ones happen for us are a surprise, TK U MLJ LV NV

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 5 years ago
Please

I'd love to read more about this extremely sexy couple. Thank you for this lovely story!

Storm113Storm113over 5 years ago
Very Nice!

Wish it was longer. You are a very talented writer. Thank you.

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 5 years ago
literotica

I think (lit) that your writing is superb and your erotica no less.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 5 years ago
Dove?

What's wrong with using "dived" as the past tense of the verb "to dive"?

I write as a native English speaker in England! Is it American English used here?

I love you stories, don't get me wrong, but you choose some weird Christian names for your lead characters - Oakleigh sounds so improbable 😁

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Great!

I read this on the pother site, but it's been a long time, happy to refresh my memory!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

It was a charming story, thanks for sharing it!

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 5 years ago
Hot

That was a great romance. I hit a girl once and broke her ankle. Unfortunately she found out she had an allergy to the painkillers and her face swelled up. Not surprisingly she was NOT interested in me the way these two were. I have to admit I found the names humorous; who names their kids Oakley and Greyson?

eodomeodomover 5 years ago
Another winner

I’ve been a fan for a very long time. I will continue to read and enjoy you work. Keep them coming.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I do enjoy a good romance!

This was a very good romance with a happy ending. That's what it's all about! A 10 from me.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
This brings back fond memories of my younger days when.....

I dated a couple of the "Sisters". It was an experience for sure. I credit it and them for helping me be the man I am today. I grew up my first few years on an Indian Reservation but only being 2/3rds Ojibwe made me an "Outsider" to them.

Then my parents moved to a rural all White area when I was 6. To them, I was this interesting kid that was different, but not that much. I was the kid with the really good tan, year round lol.

This area would best be described today as "Trump Country". Not once did I ever feel lesser than any of my friends. They accepted me as I was and with the exception of some good ol' fashioned ribbing among ALL of us, I never felt Racism until I got into the University of Minnesota around all of those Minneapolis Liberals.

Even though the Liberals only directed a minimum amount of Racism towards me, my new friends I made that were Asian or Black really felt the brunt of it. I had never been around Liberals before and I didn't really like it. I could never understand how people could "Feel so sorry" for me and tell me how I was a Victim of the White people while the same people telling me this were...... WHITE. But yet when it came time to try and socialize with them, it felt much like the Indian Reservation where I was suddenly an Outsider in their eyes.

I and other minorities were good enough for them to tell us how we should act and feel but never good enough for them to become our good friends. One White Liberal girl asked me out on a date and when I picked her up at her parent's house they were extremely condescending. At one point I heard her mother on the phone telling one of her friends that her daughter Lori had another "Project" Boy over. Then I heard her say, no, this one's not Black, he's an Indian. Needless to say, I got the Hell out of there and ignored Lori, "My Project Master" after that.

So, I found friends that were more like me, they were a mix of Indian, Black, Asians, and REDNECK White Boys. Once again, I never felt Racism as long as I was with any of them. Ever since then, I have avoided the Liberals, especially the White Liberals, like the friggin' plague lol.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Truly a Fine Romance

I would pleased if I could replace my late wife with this honey. I guess that my more than 80 years would interfere in that fantasy.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Really liked this one...a "what might have been" story!!!!!

I do not usually make long comments...BUT...it was 1970 and I was graduating high going on to college. There was this girl I was crazy about...had a crush on for years...but never had the courage to ask her out. She had a twin brother. They were 2 of the 5 black kids in our school and very popular. I was very blonde, blue-eyed and white...came from sheltered wealth...and really did not understand race issues at the time. She agreed to go out with me and we started dating. I was being "rushed" for several fraternities on campus and trying to decide which one I wanted to join. The two of them were going to the same university and I inquired about which sorority/fraternity they were interested in. They looked at me with surprise and said "none...we are black and not allowed!" What a way to wake up to race problems! We had a very passionate relationship for awhile and I was smitten. She said so too, but times were different then and her family convinced her that the future would be too difficult for us and our children, so she finally broke it off. I was devastated and have never forgotten her! We remained friends for a long time and I was nausea-gassed marching with them in the only race riot that occurred on our campus. One anecdote...my 16th birthday present was a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T (with an automatic though) that she liked to drive when we were dating that summer of 1970!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it

Keep'm coming. I like your style. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All that on a first date??

2 of those activities would have been great, 3 would have been believable - but that was too much. Good enough story, don’t race to the finish. You are a better writer than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm in love.

With the girl who Randi writes into every story, who I suspect is her or who'd she like to be. Your stories always go straight to my heart. You're the queen of these pages!

R.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Another fine romance

form Literotica's very own Queen of Romance.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading.

I appreciate the kind comments. The kindness of friends and strangers is always a pleasant surprise. I am grateful, Randi.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
This story has all the best parts ...

of a movie I want to see. Romantic, funny, hot. It deserves a soundtrack. Suggestions, anyone? 5+*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
The_Pedant Sir, you are incorrect.

As a fellow Brit (and a professional, aka paid, wordsmith) I have to tell you that "dove" in this context is also perfectly correct in British English.

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
A pleasure to read.

Sweet Story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another perfect romance

You are the reigning monarch of Romance. I especially adore the black girl, white man narrative. Being a brown woman, I am particularly drawn to these specific stories which you master. Thank you for writing, please never stop writing on this platform because you provide happiness for everyone lucky enough to read your creations.

markellymarkellyover 5 years ago
Real nice.

Had my second read of this story.

Just as good as the first time I picked it up.

Loved it, keep them coming Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Done!

I am so happy that someone is breaking stereotype shit commonly served here by many interracial writers. Again... Well Done, 5

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
A very good stroy!

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You get plenty of praise

And it is all deserved. In addition to writing well, your plots are wonderful.

Please keep your stories coming -- you are the best.

And your editing of others make them better I am sure, so keep helping them out as well.

Best regards, and Thank You very much. Wally

jesemmojesemmoover 5 years ago
More

Another wonderful story. It is so good that I'm graving more. Please done let this story end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yup

this is interracial done well.

a little race play is hot, but it's usually low tier trash of ' all X-men have the best penises' or "all Y women are the easiest lays".

but not this story. it was sexy, both races were respected, it had that drop of 'something new' for both people. i wish more people would write like this. not many people can match blackrandl's quality, but i mean the style. for every fun, sexy, or unique story from someone like blackrandl, you'll have to wade through like 10-15 low tier trash stories a day! and i don't mean the classic, 'stop liking what i don't like'. i mean, bad grammar, cliche' plots, reality breaking dialogue, ect.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Great love story!

So many stories on this website involve black men and white women. It is cool to read one about a white man and a black woman. A really cool story that doesn't only involve sex, but touches on cultural differences that interracial couples have to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You have a gift for writing engaging romance stories, please keep sharing!

Cal59Cal59about 5 years ago
*****

Excellent thanks, 5 stars from Australia

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Nice!

What a great story. Very romantic and tender.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerabout 5 years ago
Long time no publish...

l hope all is well

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Nice!

Well done. I was laughing at the beginning: the two of them, each with two last names; each with a black Charger; and here he is with a broken leg, making jokes. He has too much pain to walk on it, needs a cast, but makes jokes.

sirelcsirelcalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable and fast

Quick read. Fun story.

Only thing is it really is too short. A little spacing of time and maybe meeting friends would be nice. Nothing heavy or racist, just friends accepting them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I've Read a Couple

of your stories today and really enjoyed them, especially this one. You have a sense of humor and sometimes that's rare in LW. Never been with a black lady before but I'd sure enjoy just being around Oakley. Signed: BTW

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
A great read, but...

... was too short. I loved the fun repartee that they had. Both of them above all of the racist bull shit . I dated a black girl for awhile; yeah I'm white... but her family made our relationship impossible. Great story that needs more; with their friends finally accepting them as they are. More loving sex with the occasional hurricane thrown in during unplanned sexual high jinx. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...loved it...

...soon she'll know him well enough to trust him with her anus...what I'd try for if I were him...might take a while, but it would work eventually...thanks, randi!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cute

Cute little story. Loved the"care a damn" attitude towards colour, Of course the fact that she was drop-dead gorgeous, helped! 5*s.

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
Just a little disappointed

because I want more. Didn't want it to end.

No complaints about the story. None whatsoever.

I just wanted more.

Call me greedy.

THANKS

fivefplan1fivefplan1almost 4 years ago
Another beaut story...

I read the second page apprehensively expecting Marcus to show up and cause trouble for the lovers. I didn't think he would give up the relationship with Oakley so easily as she appeared to be his meat ticket.

Like the comment below could do with a second chapter.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Beautiful story, Randi!

Sweet, sexy and fun! A really good read!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I rarely read this genre in LW, but I wanted to continue down your list and so here I am. Loved the story! 5*

dthakerdthakerover 3 years ago

Hot damn. Damn hot. You sure write ...write sexy.

5star as always.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cute love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story. Brings back memories of my first serious Girlfriend. Excellent as always! 5***** as usual.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

MissedLifeMissedLifeabout 3 years ago

There has to be a higher rating system because ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ is not nearly enough for this story. Thanks again for your talent and sharing it with us!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

lovely story where the color of the skin enhances the beauty. Good writn'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading a story about a black woman, written from her own perspective, rather than from the 'published' junk of most authors. It was also well done, even if repetitive in some areas.

I'll just have to read a few more stories by this authoress. Thank you!

Sweet Ole Bob's Shrift Outta Luck

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

very nice little romance.

Too bad you're just bringing up the cultural differences and the hardships and acceptance of an interracial relationship.

surely it could make a great story, (them against the world) especially with your mastery in describing emotions and feelings.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Nice story, to bad there is such a typical stereotyped view black and white people. I grew up in the projects, (public housing) of San Francisco and I'm white. I had two black friends one in junior high the other in high school. Both of these black friends lived in houses in nice neighborhoods so there you have it not all black people are poor and live in projects and not all white people live in nice houses in good neighborhoods. This is my life over 60 years ago! Just remember folks two thirds of the worlds population is non-white!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

You're killin' me!!! A Charger RTS8???? UGH.

Charger SRT8. That's my baby ;-).

Love your stories. Thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love that it is romance...the interacial is low key.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Well done! When it comes to two people, love is love. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Delightful!

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story. Beautiful. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, loved both characters, wish you had written more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wonderful, what a love story

Mike

billymotobillymotoover 1 year ago

Wonderfull story with good communication and real, sweet affection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How obvious is it that the protagonist is named Tarzan.

For the uneducated, Tarzan’s real name is Lord Graystoke.

Otherwise this was a fun read. 4

Bill S.

DG HearDG Hearover 1 year ago

It was really a good read. You could feel the caring between the characters.

Very well written

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No more? Damn. Such a great story. Love, tenderness, exploring, etc. 5 stars from me. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well written, took me back 40 yrs to my first all the way romance. Never had it so good in my later attempts. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish that there was more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love should know no bounds, other than moral (No Adultery or any other variety of cheating please) no color, religion, etc..., I've had feelings for women of ALL colors and ages in my time, viva la difference.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker11 months ago

🙄🤔👌👍😉😁🥂😎🙉💯

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story.

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

A great tale. Part 2? 5 stars. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW aka

Rapier875Rapier8757 months ago

Excellent, just too short. 5 stars though !

01Timber6701Timber675 months ago

Great 5⭐️ story ,, this definitely needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Guys should not shave anything below their collar ( with rare medical exception ) to be a man and shave your balls you must do it with a straight razor

6King6King3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

great read, thanks,

Dodge makes fun cars, the SRT track day was a great experience, Dodge made SRT4/6/8/ and 10's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories