Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She offered him her lips and moaned into his mouth as he kneaded the firm flesh of her breast under his hand.

"First I'm going to take you home with me," she whispered. "We're going to take a shower together and then you're going to spend the night with me."

"What about your boyfriend?" he asked between kisses.

"You're my boyfriend," she said. "I got rid of the other one."

"Really?" he pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"Yes, I just have room for you in my life," she told him. "Let me up and I'll show you."

He raised his hands and she packed up their stuff. "What are we going to do about your cast?" she asked him on the way to the car. "I forgot about that. Can you shower?"

"No, I just stay sweaty," he laughed. "I've been putting a garbage bag over it in the shower. Do you have a garbage bag?"

"Yes," she said. "Can we swing by your house and get you some clothes? I want you to stay with me tomorrow. Will you go to church with me?"

"Do you go often?" he asked.

"Yes, that's part of that black experience I want you to know about."

"Then I'd love to go. What will your friends think about you bringing me?"

"I don't give a damn what they think," she said. "They'll think it's odd. I've never dated a white boy before. They'll just have to get used to it or I'll make different friends. What will your friends think about me?"

"They'll think I'm the luckiest dog on earth," he laughed. "They'll think it's odd at first. I've never dated a black girl before, but most of my friends are guys. They don't think like girls. They'll wish they were me. My few friends that are girls will hate you. You're so gorgeous and sexy that they won't like you at first. Once they get to know you, they'll wish they were me, too."

"Jesus, Greyson, do you have a bunch of lesbian friends?"

"No, just a couple, but that's not what I meant," he laughed. "They'll wish they could be around you and be your friend like I am. I don't just want to fuck you, Oakley. I want us to be friends. I love being around you. Even if you never sleep with me, I just like to hang out with you. I've never known anyone like you before."

Oakley melted inside. "I like being your friend, Greyson. You're the most interesting person I've ever met. I do want to fuck you though. I want to take you home and sit on that dick."

He laughed and they pulled up in front of his house. They went inside and he showed her around. He painted and he had a little studio. "You drew bad so I could win at the waterfall," she accused him. "You're a very good artist, Greyson," she said as she looked at his paintings.

"I'd like to paint you," he told her.

"Will it be a nude?" she asked.

"I don't think I'd ever get any painting done if you were in here naked," he laughed. "Speaking of which, we have an appointment in your shower."

He picked out clothes, packed his shaving kit and she carried them to the car. She parked his car in her driveway and carried his clothes inside while he followed her on his crutches. She hung them up and went to the kitchen to find garbage bags. She was starting to itch from the salt on her skin and wanted to shower, badly. Greyson followed her to the bathroom and she made him sit in a small chair there while she took off his clothes. His shorts and t-shirt were a little wet from where she had sat on him at the beach. She unbuttoned them, opened the zipper and he lifted his butt so she could get them off. He had on boxers, and they were tented obscenely.

"Is that for me?" she asked.

"I think it is," he chuckled. "It's been like that since the minute I met you. Well, at least after I got out from under your car."

"You're so mean," she giggled. "I can't believe you brought that up."

She pulled his shirt over his head and looked at him. Damn, she thought. The man was nice! He had huge arms and his traps rose up like mountains. She squeezed his pecs. They were very large and he flexed them, making them dance under her hand.

"What the hell?" she gasped. "I've never seen anyone who could do that before. You have to teach me that trick."

Her hands slid down over his abs and she grasped the waistband of his boxers. When she pulled on them he raised his butt again. They hung on the hardness of his erection for a moment, then slid free. His cock sprang up, slapping Oakley on the chin. The boxers fell to the floor, forgotten as she stared, mesmerized at the sight of his cock. She had never seen a white cock before, at least not in the flesh, so to speak. It looked very big! She had heard all her life about how small white men were. It was obviously a lie; at least it was with Greyson. The shaft towered out of a pair of delicious looking balls. He was clean shaven and the huge purple head of his circumcised cock looked like a baseball to Oakley. She had thought Marcus had a big cock, but she had never expected anything like this. She had been just hoping not to be too disappointed. This was intimidating.

"Jesus, Greyson," she said. "How do you walk around with that damn thing? I don't know about this, baby. I've never had anything that size in me. Don't hurt me, okay?"

"I'd rather eat nails," he told her. "Have I ever been rough with you, Oakley?"

"No, just don't start now. You could injure someone with that."

Greyson pulled her close so he could reach her. He untied the wrap and she stood in front of him in her bikini. He pulled the bow at her back and the top dropped to the floor. Her luscious breasts fell out. They were a shade lighter than her caramel skin, a coffee with lots of cream color. Her areolas were small for the size of her breasts, barely bigger than a quarter. Her nipples were small, too, just little pencil eraser sized nubs, a milk chocolate color, capping the tip of each breast. Her breasts were full and heavy, the bottoms swelling and the nipples high, tilting slightly upward. He palmed them and gently pinched her nipples. She moaned and he let his hands slide down over the dramatic swell of her hips to pull the bows at her sides. She had a tiny sunburst tattoo in the hollow of one hip where the bikini had hidden it. She had a neatly trimmed strip of black tight curls, and below that the most beautiful pussy lips Greyson had ever seen. The lips were fat and bare, the skin silky and a little darker than her thighs.

He could see dusky inner lips and a hint of pale pink showing inside. She knelt in front of him and slipped the garbage bag over his cast. Pulling on the drawstring, she tied it tightly just below his knee. She pulled him to his feet and he wrapped one arm around her naked shoulders. His touch made her shiver and she helped him into the shower.

They took turns washing each other, their hands exploring the unfamiliar territory and Oakley was so horny she couldn't stand still. She rubbed her thighs together, feeling the wetness of her pussy that had nothing to do with the shower. He soaped up her breasts, turning her so that her back was against him. She felt his cock slide between her ass cheeks, under her and over her slick pussy lips between her thighs. He squeezed and kneaded her breasts, pinching her nipples firmly and stretching them out until they slid from his fingers, slippery with soap.

He washed her back and knelt, soaping up the most fantastic ass he had ever seen. He spread her cheeks and soaped up the little brown rosebud, rubbing it firmly as she shuddered under the sensation. When he turned her around, he kept kneeling and washed her pussy, his finger sliding between the dusky inner lips and up over her clitoris. She moaned, thrusting toward him and he rinsed away the soap. She could feel his hot breath on her pussy and when his tongue came out and tickled her clitoris, she groaned and held his head in her hands.

He parted her lips with his tongue and lapped at her inner lips, penetrating her entrance before moving up over the small labia. She continued to moan and push her little pussy against his tongue. Oakley loved having her pussy eaten, but most of her previous boyfriends hadn't cared for it much. Greyson seemed to love it, too, as his tongue pushed firmly against her clit. He teased it out of hiding, and it elongated and stiffened under his touch. He circled it with his tongue, firmly stroking the base and moving upward to flick at the engorged head. He felt her thighs begin to tremble and her belly sucked in and out with her arousal.

The trembling became more pronounced and he felt her body tense. He cupped her ass in his big hands and pulled her into him as the warm water cascaded over them. He sucked the clitoris and hood into his mouth and attacked it with his tongue, flicking it rapidly back and forth and Oakley moaned loudly. She could feel the tension building, centered on her clitoris. When she felt his long finger slip between her lips and plunge deeply inside her, the feelings emanating from her pussy became overwhelming. She groaned and pushed herself against him. She felt his finger curling up inside her and he touched something that she had never felt before. There was a spot inside her that he was tickling that drove her wild. She felt the sensation flash over her, setting her on fire and the tension that had been building in her body exploded, the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt, causing her to thrust wildly against his hand and mouth.

She convulsed, causing him to lose contact with his lips but his finger continued to drive into her, keeping her coming and tickling that spot with fire. She thought she was going to pass out, her blood pounding and her breath coming in gasps. She twisted her hips, trying desperately to escape his finger in her.

"Stop, Greyson," she begged. "Please, that was soooo good but you're killing me. I'm going to pass out! Please, let me rest for a minute."

He slowly withdrew his finger and stood up, wrapping her in his arms and cradling her head against his chest. Her mop of wet black ringlets were cradled in one hand and Greyson thought she looked adorable. Her features had that slack look of prolonged sexual excitement, and her eyes were half closed as she shuddered against him.

Oakley could feel his erection throbbing between her legs and she wanted him inside her. She let him hold her for a long time while her breathing slowed and her racing heart eased. She looked up at him and he kissed her passionately. They held the kiss for a long time until she broke it and turned off the water. They dried each other off and she helped him hobble to her bed. She climbed in on top of him and he held her little body in his arms. They cuddled and kissed for a long time, whispering to each other. Little love things and sexy things as they nuzzled and kissed one another.

He rolled her over and lay over her. "No, Greyson, I want to blow you," she said.

"Maybe later," he told her. "I want to be inside you. I need to make love to you, Oakley. I want slow and sweet right now. We can do hot and nasty later, okay?"

She nodded, "Ok, Greyson, but I want that big cock in my mouth. I'm going to love that."

She felt him move down and his cock slid down over her clit, through her pussy lips and lodged at her entrance. Her pussy was dripping wet and the huge head slid easily through her lips and inside her. She gasped and stiffened as her little pussy lips stretched around him.

"Wait, baby," she pushed at him. "Jesus that's huge. Let me get used to it a minute. Damn, you've got a big cock. Just wait a second."

She drew a deep, shuddering breath and pulled at him. He moved deeper, sliding into her in a long slow plunge. She felt him sinking into her and it felt so hot, burning her to the core. She felt her pussy expanding, fluttering around the cock inside her. He was deeper inside her than anything she had ever felt and the girth of this invader was stretching her wider than she had ever believed possible. She felt him push even deeper and she began to panic a little.

"Greyson, wait a minute. I need to rest again," she begged. "Jesus Christ, baby, how much more is there?"

"Almost there," he said. "If you can't take it, that's okay. This feels fantastic now. You're so tight and hot, Oakley! Your pussy is so sweet; do you want to just make love with this?"

It was starting to feel amazing inside her as she began to cope with the sensation of being stuffed so full. She wanted it all but she was afraid.

"Just use this for a minute," she moaned. "Give me this and then you can go deeper after we get going."

He drew back a few inches and then reoccupied the conquered territory again. He did it again and they found a rhythm as he moved inside her. She could feel her pussy lips being dragged out, clinging to the shaft inside her as he withdrew and pushing back inside as he thrust. The sensation was driving her wild! His cock was scraping over her little clit and she was rapidly rising to orgasm. His thrusts began going deeper and she felt the head of his cock bump against the back of her pussy as his pelvic bone began to rub against her clit. He was all the way inside her and the feeling of being stuffed with that cock was driving her over the edge. She felt a scream boil up from inside her as her thighs trembled and her body attempted to bridge up off the bed. Her orgasm swept over her like a tidal wave and she heard Greyson moaning over her.

"Oh, God, baby," she screamed. "Fuck, I'm coming! Oh Jesus, Greyson, oh my God I'm coming; coming so hard. Oh, oh, oh fuck; come with me!"

She felt his cock swell even larger and then he was coming in her, the hot, ropey streams bathing her cervix and soothing the chafed walls of her little pussy. She exploded all over again when she felt his cum splashing inside her and she writhed in passion as she continued to come, over and over, her body thrashing without control under him. She gave tongue to her pleasure, moaning and crying out as the contractions rippled through her pussy. He pushed deep, holding fully sheathed inside her and she felt her pussy contracting around his cock, milking him for the last few drops of cum.

"Oh, God," she panted. "That was the most amazing thing. Damn, you're a good lover, Greyson. You made me come like a firecracker. I've never come like that with anyone! I'm worn though, baby. Jesus, I feel like I've been swimming for a hundred miles. God, that was good."

She pulled him down so she could kiss him, her full, luscious lips crushed under his chest. She could feel him slowly deflating inside her and he rolled off, pulling her to spoon against him and entering her from behind with his still semi-erect cock."

"I like to be inside you," he said. "If we go to sleep, I want to sleep inside you. I'll stay kind of hard like this for a long time."

He wrapped her in his arms and she sighed with contentment as she felt his hand cupping one big breast. He nibbled on the back of her neck and she giggled. His mouth was next to her ear and he whispered in it.

"Oakley, I think I'm in love with you."

She turned to look at him, her dark eyes liquid pools. "I know," she whispered. "I think I'm in love with you, too. I never intended this to happen, Greyson. I'm so glad I ran over you."

He shouted with laughter. "Yeah, me, too. You can run over me anytime as long as it ends up here."

Oakley relaxed, loving the feeling of his cock inside her. Her eyes closed and she drifted off, looking forward to waking up in his arms.

12