All Comments on 'Accidents and Consequences'

by ValleyVixin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice short Story

Liked your story and how Jessica whored herself out for her lady knowing full well that her actions would be dangerous to her career and family. This story deserves many more chapters with her Lady appearing and using her and humiliating her in from of others, plus Saanvi torment her by having Jessica come to different locations to service her and humiliate her by making Jessica service her in the park, at a school game, in from of her mate making her lick her friends pussy while naked. This could expand in so many ways. If interested, expand on this nice sexy story.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
Well...

I certainly don't doubt Jan's conviction, after reading a few of your stories. I hope you have many more to favor us with. Keep writing!

~B

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I hope her lady will show some appreciation for what she did later that night.

5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyVixin@ValleyVixin
I was here before. Left when I had illness in the family, now I am back. Married redhead, curvy, professional woman with zero interest in disrupting my home and professional life. Here to play, hear to dream, not hear to judge. I cosplay Jessica Rabbit because she is the f...