Accidents and not-so Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do my best to not react to anything she says or does, to keep up the charade of me being asleep.

"You know, I think that was my first orgasm. I wonder how you'd react if I told you I don't have feeling in my pussy. Would you be mad? No, that's silly. You're married to Susan, we only did this so you wouldn't get sick... well... Susan does go on trips a lot... maybe I can drain you more often? Maybe then you'd get mad about my condition. Unless..." She shifts for a moment, and I suddenly feel her mouth envelope my cock. Within moments, I get back to full mast, and she gags a little as she pulls off. "Fuck your huge cock... I'd love to see it fuck Susan's perfect body." This is the third or fourth time she's mentioned her sister and me as her brother. Does she have an incest fetish?

As I'm lost in my thoughts about that, I suddenly feel my cock be enveloped again, this time, the familiar sensation of her pussy. She sinks all the way down, and I feel my cock head tap against her cervix. "Damn... I only feel a little bit of pressure. I probably wouldn't notice if I wasn't trying to. I can least feel something more than with Todd. Pete's just that big that I can actually tell that something is in me. Is that pressure I feel you hitting my womb? It's a good thing you just came, otherwise I'd be worried about you actually knocking me up bro. Wait..." She seemed to pause before having an idea. "What if you enter my womb? Could I feel that?" That seems like a horribly unsafe idea, however, I am still under the masquerade of being asleep, and if I woke her up to stop her, 'we would both be awake and therefore, cheaters.' So for her sake, I just have to ride it out.

Slowly, Mia begins to bounce on my cock. "I know I only said I'd use my ass to drain you... so please bear with me, Pete. Right now... your huge cock is my only hope of feeling something from my vagina." There was a hint of desperation in her voice, as every other bounce, I felt her cervix press harder and harder against the tip of my cock. I felt less and less resistance as time went on. Eventually, I started to feel a little suckling on my cock, her cervix finally starting to give way. "T-that's different pressure. A-are you close?" I'm assuming she meant to entering her, but I am also close to cumming again soon. On one hand, I hope this finishes soon, so I don't cum directly in her womb and nearly guarantee a pregnancy, but on the other hand, my lust explodes at the idea of breeding my sister-in-law with no consequences. "Please don't wake up, please don't cum, please don't wake up, please don't cum." She repeated as she slowly lifted herself up, "please don't wake up, please don't-" and suddenly Mia slams down violently, and I feel her giveway to my cock, as it forcefully enters her womb, her cervix squeezing tightly under my head, creating a vacuum seal almost. And the force of me entering her sacred place is enough to push me over the edge. "CUMMMMMMMM!" Mia screams as I dump my fertile cum inside my sister-in-law's ovulating womb. I open my eyes to witness hers rolling into the back of her head, Mia's mouth open and droll sliding out. Her pussy grips around my shaft, as if milking me for all I'm worth, and I eagerly thrust to coax more of my load into her.

As I feel my orgasm ending, I see Mia's eyes start regaining focus, and I quickly shut my own eyes. "Y-you did it!" She whispers. "I-I came! F-f-from my pussy!" Her voice is watery, as if over come with emotion. "I-I n-n-n-never thought I w-w-would be able to..." I feel a tight squeeze that milks the last of my cum out as she gently removes me from her womb. "and you're still hard! That means you didn't cum!" Whatever you want to believe, Mia. If I convince her to take one of the pills in the morning, it'll be fine. My eyes grow heavy, as I feel a warmness around my penis, and I fall asleep.

When I awake, I am reminded of the warmness around my dick. I tiredly open my eyes, and see Mia asleep, her mouth enveloping me. While last night was wild, I know it was probably a one-time thing, so I enjoy her warmth for a bit longer before carefully removing myself, and go to shower. Once I am clean, I move to turn off the shower, when Mia enters the bathroom.

"Morning, Mia!" I watch her stretch through the shower curtain, taking in the sight of her naked body.

"Good morning, Pete. You uh... sleep well?"

"Yeah, I feel great!"

"And you didn't wake up, did you?" Her voice is nervous. While she was saying things last night that would imply otherwise, she seems genuinely afraid of my answer.

"Not at all." At my answer, I see her silhouette sag in relief.

"That's good. I um... found one of Susan's... 'dildos' last night." Mia put heavy emphasis on the word, trying to let me know what she was referring too.

"You did? Well, I hope it did it's job."

Mia's breathing got slightly louder. "I-it did. In fact..." she pauses for a moment. "I-it's been the b-best 'dildo' I ever used."

"Oh?" I ask. I figured she would've kept that to herself, since she was talking to herself last night.

"Y-yeah." She seems very nervous, almost as if I am going to judge her. "I um... can I tell you something?"

"Mia, you're my sister. Technically my sister-in-law, but still. You can tell me anything, me and Susan are on your side." Through the running water, I barely hear her moan.

"Mmmm... Ummm... well... has Susan ever... told you about my... condition?"

"Condition?" Is she talking about her lack of feeling?

"I uh... god this is embarrassing" Mia takes a deep breath. "Ihavenofeelinginmyvagina!" She rushes out.

"You what?" I ask, even though I know exactly what she said.

"I um... have no feeling... in my... vagina."

"Oh! That... must suck, huh?" I offer up, as I didn't think this far ahead in terms of what I need to say, only the responses I'm looking for.

Mia's shadow nods. "Yeah. I kinda feel bad for Todd, cause no matter how hard he tries, I don't feel him. But..." She trails off. "But your co- I MEAN, Susan's 'dildo'... It's... It's way bigger than Todd is. A-and it was able to... reach somewhere that... I was able to feel?" Mia tried to explain. Since I was awake during the whole time, I knew what she meant, however, Mia doesn't know that.

"W-wait, you put my cock-"

"SUSAN'S 'DILDO!'" Mia interrupted.

"Susan's 'dildo'," I amended. "In your pussy? I thought you were only going to use your ass?"

"I-I did. You... the 'dildo's' cum function had a lot. And it was still... functional when I pulled it out. So I... hoped that maybe the size would make me feel something. A-and it did. For the first time in nineteen years, I-I came from having my vagina penetrated."

"Wait, so you felt my dick? But I thought you said you didn't have any feeling?"

"I don't. I double checked before coming in here. The 'DILDO'" she emphasizes, "went somewhere I had feeling though."

"Somewhere you had- you came from your- wait, I fucked your womb!?" I ask through the curtain.

Mia ripped the shower curtains open. "THE DILDO!" she shouted, face red. Her eyes glanced down and saw my throbbing erection now an inch from her mouth with the curtain being removed. The elevated tub did wonders for this position. "Did... did?" my sister-in-law murmured.

My cock twitched from her breath surrounding it. "T-that activated my... breeding kink." I explain, even though I've been aroused for a while.

She stares hard at it for a few moments, her gaze dropping to my testicles. Seemingly unconsciously, Mia gets closer. I feel the faint brush of her lips against my tip. "Are..." her breath makes my cock lurch forward, and pushes into her upper lip, almost like she gave it a gentle peck. She takes a second, and I can see her gaze cloud up, before she leans back and whispers. "Are your balls still full?" I maintain eye contact as I nod, wondering where exactly she was going with this. I can barely make out through the water her next sentence, "Even after the load in my ass and two in my throat?" She sucked me off twice in my sleep? That's hot. My dick twitches in excitement. Mia's blush burns bright red, before she's suddenly almost yelling at me. "I-I'M GOING TO WASH SUSAN'S DILDO! GIVE IT SOME SPITSHINE! I'LL GET YOU SOME... TOY FOR YOU TO FUCK! BUT BECAUSE THE TOY MOVES ON ITS OWN, IT SHOULDN'T GET TOO WET! JUST PUT YOUR COCK OUT OF THE CURTAIN, I'LL PUT THE TOY ON FOR YOU! W-WE NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR BALLS ARE EMPTY, SO CUM AS HARD AS YOU CAN IN THE TOY, OKAY? I-I don't want you to get sick." She finally stopped yelling. Is this how she's going to justify messing with my dick?

I make a purposeful easily identifiable movement of brushing my penis against her lips. "I'll cum as often as I can in whatever... toy I can get my hands on." I feel Mia's breath quiver and watch as she slowly opens her mouth to accept my dick, before jerkily pulling away and nodding. She closes the curtains, and I respond by pushing my cock in-between them. I see Mia turn her head to look out the door and she yells out the bathroom.

"O-okay! So, while I spit shine this 'dildo', I'll be in the other room, so make sure you call out really loud when you cum so I know when to not walk in! I-I'll shut the door too, so I won't be able to hear you say, so you can make as much noise as you want!" She goes and shuts the door before I see her shadow return. There's a moment of pause, before I feel a small suck on the tip of my penis, quickly followed by the curtains being slightly pushed open by Mia's face as she suddenly deepthroats my cock. Since she apparently sucked me off twice last night, she already seems used to my size, by the ease at which Mia takes my whole length into her mouth.

"Mmmm..." I let out as she slowly pulls back to my tip, before slamming her nose into my groin, engulfing my dick again. My balls tap against her chin. "This toy is... surprisingly good." I offer aloud to her. Her eyes that are squeezed shut- most likely to 'pretend she is cleaning a dildo'- but her eyebrows twitch up to show me she heard that. Mia begins to eagerly suck my cock, and I enjoy the feeling for a few moments, before speaking again. "The older model is my favorite. I've cum in that model hundreds of times." The speed of her blowjob picks up a bit, and I see her modest breasts begin bouncing with her movements. Considering what she was saying last night, and how she's reacting right now, it seems to confirm that Mia has a thing for her sister. "But there's nothing wrong with the newer model." I muse, and Mia's speed slows, as if she is trying to listen to what I have to say about her. "The older model has mentioned the newer model sometimes." At that, Mia stops three-quarters of the way down my cock. I see her other hand has reached around behind her. Feeling a small gasp of air, I realize that since Mia can't feel her pussy, she has to masturbate with her asshole. "The older model said one time that she'd like to see the newer model bounce her large sexy ass on my cock." I feel Mia moan around my cock, as she begins to slowly suck my dick again. "Even in fantasy, the older model still wants the newer model to feel good. She mentioned that the newer model was getting... dissatisfied by its current owner. Maybe the newer model can watch me fuck the older model sometime? See if the toy wants a new owner?"

Mia's hand is vigorously moving now, and it's hard to tell which part really set her off. I see her eyes flicker open, before she violently shuts them again. She seems to want to say something but doesn't want to break the -very poor- illusion.

"I'm not sure why I'm talking in circles about this," I speak louder. "It's not like Mia can hear me, she's in the other room. But since Susan has already talked about Mia while I was fucking her, I'm sure Susan would be fine for me to imagine that the toy is Mia." I say slowly to get the point across. Mia pulls back off my cock, and starts stroking it, before slowly opening her eyes and making directly eye-contact with me. I feel my lust surge and my balls tingle. As soon as Mia opens her mouth to speak, I grab her head with one hand and shove my cock in her throat. I hear her gargle in surprise and shock. "I'm sorry Mia! But imagining you looking into my eyes like that set me off!" I pull all the way out of her mouth. "I'm giving you five seconds to catch your breath." She coughs and tries to do so. My other hand also grabs her head and I force her to look at me. "If you want to leave now's your chance. I'm about to use you."

Her face is flushed red, before she says while staring directly at me, her eyes tearing up. "You're just imagining Mia. Fuck your toy's throat. She likes it." Mia smiles and opens her mouth. I place the tip of my cock at her lips, and she kisses it.

"Tap on my thigh three times if you need to breathe." I command, and she winks back. With that, I start pounding her face, the shower water splashing about from me entering and exiting the water. All the while, Mia squints to avoid water getting in her eyes, but maintains eye-contact. "Fuck, Mia, your throat is so good. You're almost as good as Susan!" Mia moans vibrate the whole of my penis. "You like that? Like being compared to your sister?" Mia moans in response again. "Susan is better than you in every way." She full on screams and slams her eyes shut. I feel her body shake. "Did you just cum?" Weakly, she raises the hand that was fingering her ass and puts a thumb up. "Just like Susan, to cum when thinking about your sister." She moans again. "There's one thing different between you two though. I haven't been in Susan's womb before." Mia's eyes widen in shock. "So in one way, you are better than your sister." Once again, she screams and shakes as she cums again. All the vibrations, and the sensation of rapidly fucking her throat brings me closer to the edge. "Now as much as Susan and I would love to see your face covered in my cum, if I don't cum in a wet, tight hole, I'm going to go crazy. Fuck, the idea of fucking your womb and just... fucking... BREEDING YOU, MIA!" I slam her head to the base of my cock and release my load down her throat and into her stomach. Mia's eyes widen and she starts to swallow, which coaxes more semen out. I pet her head gently as she swallows the last of it and pulls off.

"F-fuck." She coughs. Before anything else can happen, her phone rings. Surprise on her face, she runs out to go answer it. I sigh as the tension in my body relaxes, and rinse off the sweat that showed up during the exchange. Once again, I am about to turn the shower off, when I hear her scream. Startled, I sprint out of the bathroom, and see her violently sobbing on the ground, phone tossed aside.

"Mia?! What happened?" I rush to her and check for any injuries.

"T-t-t-t-todd..." She sobs out, before looking at the phone.

"Huh?" I reach over and see a phone call still going with Mrs. Reli, Todd's mom. I pick it up. "Hello? What happened?"

"Peter... Todd was in an accident overnight... H-he didn't make it." Mrs. Reli's voice broke. It took everything I had not to react by repeating the information, considering Mia's crying form.

"R-really? Shit..."

"We're going to have the service next Friday. I-if you can, we'd like it for Mia to be there."

"O-okay, I'll see what I can do. I... have to take care of Mia."

"Of course... I'm so sorry..." The line dropped dead.

I went over to Mia, and picked her up, leaving her phone behind. On a positive note, the shower was still on, so I set her down in the warm water. "I'll be right here, okay? Susan needs to know too." Mia despondedly looked over, before nodding slowly. I went to the bedroom, picked up my phone, and went back to stand in the bathroom with Mia as I pressed Susan's contact. It rang three times before she picked up.

"Honey, I'm in a meeting, can it wait?" I hear her ask.

"Todd's dead." I bluntly state.

"WHAT!?" There's a pause as I hear a door open, "I'm terribly sorry about this, there's been a death in the family, I'll be about ten minutes, then we can get back to the meeting." The door is shut again, and I can clearly hear Susan on the phone. "What happened!?"

"I heard Mia scream, went to see what happened, and she was on the phone with Mrs. Reli. I took the phone and asked what was going on, and Mrs. Reli said he was in an accident last night. He... succumbed to his injuries. I was about to get out of the shower when this happened, so I figured that maybe putting her in the shower would be helpful."

"Fuck." Susan let out. "Good thinking on the shower part. Here put me on speaker." I removed the phone from my ear and pressed a button.

"Alright, Susan, you're on."

"Sis, can you hear me?" Susan asked. A fresh wave of tears came down Mia's face.

"S-suz!" Mia sobbed out.

"Sweetie... listen, I don't want you to be alone right now, especially in this... fucked up time. You're welcome in our house at any time. Please, sleep in the same room as Pete. Pete? You have my full permission to do whatever Mia wants, okay? I'll be down there in a week, and then we can do whatever you want Mia. We're here for you sis, we won't leave you alone."

More tears came down Mia's face as she nodded. "O-okay. I-I-I love you sis!"

"Pete, can you take me off speaker?"

I press the button and put it to my ear. "You're off."

"I just found a private area. Walk somewhere Mia can't hear you well." I did as instructed. "Listen, I know Mia's going through some shit right now, but I never did think Todd was good enough for her. I want you to make her fall in love with either you or your cock okay?"

I was a little startled. "You want me to make those fantasies of yours come true now? While you're not here? And while Mia's going through this?"

"I think it's your best shot of success. We both know Mia isn't the brightest, so any thing you do can be written off as you comforting her over the tragic loss of Todd" My wife responded with a hint of sarcasm. Susan really did look down on Todd.

"Well, she does think I'm contracting blue balls. She has vocalized that she's worried about my health."

"Perfect! You can use that! I want updates when you can. And for the love of god, if you start doing anything sexual with her, I want pictures, or videos." Her voice trembles with excitement. "If you send me a video of you fucking her fat ass and cumming in it? I'll throw away all the plan b. I'll let you knock me up as many times as you want."

"I'll get you what you want." I immediately reply, my cock stirring.

"God, I can't wait to see her sexy fat ass being filled with your cock baby. You could make her so happy."

The noise of water vanishes, and I look over and see that Mia has turned the shower off and started drying off. "I'll make her happy. I'll call you later. Love you." I emphasize.

"She's out huh? Go get her tiger. Love you." My wife encourages as I hang up.

Mia's face is dejected, yet hopeful as she approaches me. "I uh... I had an idea."

"An idea?"

"W-well... Todd came in me yesterday, right?"

So did I, three times, and one of those times was directly in your womb. "Yeah?"

"Well... S-semen can survive for a few days... so if I'm not pregnant right now... I could be? Especially since I'm ovulating?"

A thought appeared in my mind. If Mia tells Mrs. Reli that she is pregnant with Todd's baby, Mrs. Reli will be around to take care of her grandkid. But, if my cum is what Mia gets pregnant with, Mia won't know. Having a Milf around the house that is taking care of my kid instead of hers? That's hot. "So you need to get pregnant from the cum that's inside you, right?"