Accidents and not-so Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia shakily nods. "T-that way, he... T-Todd can... live on." Mia starts crying again.

I pull Mia in close in a comforting hug, my erection digging into her stomach. "O-oh..."

"Sorry Mia, but you are still naked and talking about pregnancy. It's enough to activate my kink." I say before pausing. "Wait... I have an idea!"

"W-what?" Mia asks, startled.

"A female's chance of impregnation increases whenever she orgasms!" I call out to her in excitement.

Her eyes widen. "R-really!?"

"Yes! We just need to make you cum a whole bunch! Then you'll be pregnant from the cum that's already in you!"

Mia bursts into happy tears. "Oh thank you thank you thank you! Wait! What about Susan? I-I might not be cheating any more, but you would be..."

I shake my head. "Remember the phone call? She said she gives full permission to do whatever you want. As long as we make a video to send to her with you saying the plan, then that'll be fine. Cause it'll only be your ass right? So if we show it's only your ass the whole time, she wouldn't worry about us doing anything I'm not supposed to."

Mia's smile shines brightly through her tearful expression. "That's true!"

"Besides, you probably heard when I was using that toy a while ago." I feel my gaze cloud with lust, not only because I'll be fucking my sister-in-law's ass, but I'll also be getting her pregnant with my child. That in turn, will let me get my wife pregnant. "I'll repeat it, just in case. 'The older model said one time that she'd like to see the newer model bounce her large sexy ass on my cock.' I don't need to explain to you who is the older model and who is the newer model right?" Mia flushes.

"D-does she really?"

"Yes. Want me to say it out loud, clearly? While I was balls deep in your sister's pussy, Mia, she said, and I quote, 'god, your cock feels so big! I feel sorry for Mia, not being able to experience this size! Ah, to imagine your cock fucking Mia's fat sexy virgin ass! I'm cumming!' is the exact context." Mia's legs buckle slightly.

"T-that's so hot."

"I know." I respond, "Which is why I came in her immediately."

Me saying that brings her attention to my swollen dick pressing into her stomach. She gently strokes it, before reaching a hand under and gasping as she fondles my testicles. "Their just as full as before you shot that load in my stomach."

I lean into her ear. "And I'm going to shoot more loads in there too."

Mia gulps. "Start recording." And I pull out my phone, and take a step back from her to get from her stomach up in the shot. I nod to her to show it's recording. "Hey Suz, Um... so I had a thought. Yesterday, before... the accident... me and Todd had sex. And I thought, there's a good chance I might get pregnant! So, I know that orgasms will help a female get impregnated, and you did say full permission, so your fantastic husband Pete is going to help!" As she says this, she kneels, and my cock enters the frame. Mia holds it against the side of her face, going from her chin to her forehead. "And with this bad boy, I'm bound to cum plenty of times." She gives a long lick from the base to the tip. "N-now you know I haven't had anything back there yet." She's lying here, whether to keep the immersion for her sister or because she doesn't want to admit to draining my balls last night. "So I need to lube up this monster." She licks again, this time swirling her velvety tongue around the tip before giving it a kiss. She then winks at the camera, and suddenly deepthroats my dick.

"F-fuck, Mia." I groan out at the sudden sensation. This time, she doesn't back off, but instead I feel her tongue lapping all around my shaft, making direct eye contact in my eyes from the camera. She stays there for another thirteen seconds, before her eyes starts to water, and she pulls off, my dick now covered in her saliva.

"That should be good enough. Now Suz, please cheer your husband on as he knocks me up-" my cock violently twitches, to which Mia giggles. "by shoving his huge cock up your sister's...fat... sexy... ass!" Mia purposely says the same words Susan used as she stands up and bends over the bed. Her voluptuous ass bounces from the recoil of her laying on the bed. I walk behind her, and slap my cock against her tanned cheeks, making sure the camera gets the gently ripples across the surface. I then take one cheek, and slowly spread it open, making sure to get a good view of her asshole. I position myself and make sure the camera sees my cockhead press and slowly disappear into her anus. Mia moans at the intrusion, as I continue to slide into her until I am balls deep. She looks back and squeezes.

I groan and slap one of her cheeks. "Fuck honey... you were right. Her ass is fantastic."

Mia takes the camera from me. "Sis, your husband is gonna be fucking my ass until I'm pregnant. So don't be surprised if you come home to me riding h-IM?!" Mia raises the camera to get a good view of me slamming into her ass. "F-fuck! He's so bIG!" She calls out as I violently pound her one more time. The force of the thrust knocks the phone out of her hand, so I reach over and grab it.

Pointing the camera at my dick buried in Mia's ass, I whisper, "Enjoy the show, Susan." And I start to slowly slide out, before slamming back into her. I make sure to get a good shot of Mia's ass cheeks rippling with each new thrust into her.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Mia groans out, her words getting cut off with each thrust. "Soooo goooooood! Sis! Your Husband's cock! It's filling me up! His balls are! So Swollen! So Full! Shit! He could get! Blue Balls! Fuck! If he! Doesn't! Cum!" With my free hand, I spank Mia's right cheek, before gripping her hips and slamming into her at a more rapid pace. "FUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING FROM MY BROTHER-IN-LAW FUCKING MY ASS!"

"You hear that, Susan? Your sister sounds so... happy." I murmur into the camera. "She just needed some real dick."

"Sis!" A more delirious sounding Mia called back to the camera. "I don't want Pete to get sick! Cause then you'll get sick too! So I'm draining his balls for you okay? Draining all of the cum he has in those massive, full balls. If he came in my pussy, he'd definitely overpower Todd's semen." I feel my cock twitch. So does Mia. I stop my movements and make sure the camera picks up on Mia fucking back against me. "Fucccck, he's close. I'll definitely cum again if he cums in my ass. That'll knock me up right, Pete? Knock-me-up bro!"

"Get BRED MIA!" I yell out, and feel my cum explode into her anus, her sphincter tightening almost painfully around the base of my cock as I fill her ass with fertile seed. I ensure the camera captures my cock pulsing inside of her, before pulling out and showing Susan through the camera that her sister's ass is full of cum.

"Fuck sis... you're so lucky. Getting to experience this." Mia groans out. I get back to my full height and place my cockhead against her gaping ass.

"Well, until you're pregnant with Todd's baby, you'll keep experiencing it. Now back up. Put my cock in that fat ass of yours." Mia moans out as my dick enters her anus slowly pushing my recent load deeper into her. I whisper into the camera, my voice barely audible over Mia's moaning. "I'm making progress in what you wanted. Enjoy the show." I stop recording and send the video to Susan with the caption of 'Operation Love Fall'. I set the phone down next to me, grab Mia's hips, and start plowing her. "Sent it over to her."

"Fuuuuuuckk... you think... she'll masturbate?"

"Mia, your sister is gonna cum so hard from seeing you get your ass fucked. I promise." I feel Mia's ass tighten around my cock.

"Goooooood, that's so hot bro." I figure now is as good a time as any to figure that little kink out. I pull out of Mia, turn her over, see her face blush a deep red, grab her feet and put them over my shoulders, and slide into her asshole once again. This position allows me to take up more space in her anus. Mia moans quietly, using one of her hands to cover her mouth, keeping her eyes on me. "So... deep..."

I slam hard into her and keep still as I lean close to her, forcing her body to take the shape of an acute angle. My face is right next to hers. "I need you to be honest with me Mia."

"H-huh?"

"Do you have an incest kink?" I look her directly in her embarrassed brown eyes.

"Y-yes." She says almost ashamedly.

"Do you want me to call you sis?" I immediately feel her asshole tighten around the base of my cock.

"P-please!?" I slowly pull my cock out to where only my head remains in her.

"Please what?"

Mia uncovers her mouth and puts both of her hands on my head. "Please bro, please fuck your sister's ass! Please fill it with your incestuous cum!" She pulls me in and gives me a deep kiss. In return, I start to rail Mia's ass as hard and fast as I can. This causes her to moan, which allows me to slip my tongue in her mouth. Mia eagerly returns the French kiss.

After a few moments, I break the kiss. "Fuck sis. Your ass is so good. I could fuck it for the rest of my life."

"Y-you can!" This causes me to look at her questioningly, as I continue to plow her ass. Mia looks embarrassed, but honest. "Tod- No one has made me feel this way. No one but you, bro. I-I won't try and steal you away from Sis... but... your cock is the best I've ever had, and I don't think I can live without it." Her expression was full of love, lust and worry.

"You won't have too." I said with a particularly hard thrust, before slowing down my movements. "We won't leave you alone, Mia. Honestly, you're a bright beautiful young woman who deserves to be loved. Susan and I will keep you as ours for as long as you'll put up with our kinks, but we won't love you any less." It felt a little weird to have a heartfelt talk while railing her. Dirty talk was fine, but this was new.

Tears started to well up in Mia's eyes. "You won't leave?"

"We won't leave."

There was a moment of hesitation in Mia's eyes, before she reached down. I slowed my pumps to allow her to do whatever she was doing. I felt my own eyes widen as she grabbed my cock, pulled it out of her ass, and lined it up with her pussy. "C-claim me, bro."

I felt my heart pump behind my eyes, as my cock slid into her tight wet pussy. I felt my head press against her cervix. "Are... are you sure, Mia? We've been dancing around this for a while, and if you allow me in, I don't think I can stop."

"I... I would want my baby to grow up with a father. And I know you'd be a good one. I only have one condition."

"Name it." I felt my cock ready to explode, the tension had been built up for a while, and now the need to breed was overflowing my whole essence. It was a miracle I could speak to her.

"Kiss me while you knock me up?"

Without hesitation I kissed her deeply, and slammed the remaining inch of my cock into her, opening her cervix up and cum blasting against the back of her womb. I groan into her mouth as I feel her pussy start to milk my cock from her own orgasm. I feel her legs wrap around my back, as if to prevent me from pulling out of her, but I had no intentions of going anywhere.

As my orgasm subsides, I pull away form the kiss and look into Mia's eyes. "D-did you like knocking your sis up, bro?" She asks shyly. I grab her hips and start fucking her again.

"Sis... more... must... get... pregnant." I growl. For the smallest of moments, I see a twinge of fear in Mia's eyes, before the emotion is replaced with love.

"There're those instincts I was worried about. It's okay bro." She gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Cum in your sis as much as you want." The moment she says that, it feels like her womb stretches along my cock, as if welcoming me in.

I grab a fist full of her hair, and bring her face close. "You belong to me. Your heart, your soul, your ass, your womb. All belong to me."

Mia groans in acceptance. "They all belong to you bro. Now, breed your sister. Put a baby in me."

"Breed..." It felt almost animalistic, whatever Mia unlocked in me. Within moments, I was once again pounding away in her womb, feeling it try to drain my cock of any leftover cum I had. I turn my head and gently bite into her neck. After a particularly violent slam into her, where I feel the back of her womb tap against my dick, Mia's phone rings. Susan's picture shows up, and for a brief moment, Mia looks worried. "Answer it." I order as I slow down my fucking.

"H-hello?" Mia's voice is quaky, both with nerves and bliss.

"Mia, that was so hot." I hear my wife over the phone. "The way your ass jiggled as he slammed against it, the way you throated him, how his cock pulsed when he came in you!"

"D-did you cum?" Mia's voice quivered a bit.

"Did I cum? Of fucking course I did! That was the hottest thing I've watched! The way you begged to be knocked up? To have Pete's cum overpower Todd's? Fuck! I'm cumming!" Susan moans over the phone.

At that I picked up the pace a bit, and I see all the worry leave Mia's face. "A-about that. Hypothetically, what if Pete's cum did overpower Todd's?"

"God, that'd be so hot. Seeing my sexy little sis swollen with my husband's child? It'd be like a walking dream! Are you asking permission?"

"Uh..."

"... Is it too late to ask for permission?"

"He's um... balls deep right now?"

There was silence for a moment, before Susan responded. "Fuck that's so hot. Since the beginning of the call?"

"Yeah. Sis, he's... he's reaching somewhere that isn't meant to be reached. Pete... Pete made me cum from my pussy for the first time." Mia's eyes got hazy. "Sis... I'm close."

"I am too sis. God I wish I was there to watch you cum. Cum for big sis, Mia. Cum around Pete's cock. Cum. Cum... Cumming!"

"SUZ!" Mia calls out as her pussy and womb clench violently against my cock. The phone falls out of Mia's hand, and I snatch it up, turning the phone call into a video call.

"Hey honey!" I call out to her. My wife is in her hotel room, her pussy glistening from the orgasm she just had.

"Baby..." She slowly drawled out. "You're in her womb?" In lieu of verbally responding, I swap which camera is being used around, making sure to get her a view of Mia's blissful face. I pan the phone down, and focus on her abdomen. Just below her belly button is a bulge, that is throbbing rhythmically. I watch Susan's hand that was resting near her vagina fly into motion. "God babe, that's so hot. Fuck. You gonna knock up your wife's little sister with your big fat cock?"

"That's the plan, baby!" I reply. "You won't guess what she's been calling me."

"Fuck, is it Mister? No wait, Master? Please tell me it's master." Her hand is now exploding with effort, desperate to bring it's owner to another release.

In a daze, Mia answers Susan's question. "Bro... breed me, bro."

Susan moans in response. "Breed her! Knock her up! Right. Now. Impregnate my little sis, and I'll let you do the same to me. I'll fly down tonight!"

My wife cheering me on as I plowed her sister was one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced. It brought about my orgasm like no other. "Mia! Get! FUCKING! PREGNANT!" I Yelled, slamming my cock deep into her womb. The camera that was focused on the bulge in Mia's abdomen made sure to capture as my seed erupted into her fertile womb. The small bump grew 3 inches in diameter as I emptied my biggest load yet into my sister-in-law.

I hear Susan say "I'm on my way." And the phone gently vibrates to show the call ended. I pull my cock out of Mia's recently fucked pussy, and only a small amount of cum seeps out. Before more is gone, I reach into the nearby drawer to plug her up with a toy Susan kept. As I stand up and stretch, I take in the sight before me. Things are going to be way different now.