All Comments on 'Accidents and Revelations'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nolaguy58nolaguy58over 4 years ago

By “The end,” surely you mean “the end of chapter 1.” Your writing and story are easily good enough to be a book or screenplay. Sarah has only begun her journey and you’ve set it up really nicely.

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
WONDERFUL

Brilliant erotic writing. Descriptive and sensual and tantalising. I think I need to go walking near your tree one evening...ha ha XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

5 Stars! That is one of the best stories I have read on here! I love how you explored Sarah's evolving sexuality. And to echo the other two commenters....it was truly an erotic yet sensual read. And I hope you consider at least a sequel.

crowsb4dawncrowsb4dawnover 4 years ago
Superb

Great erotic writing...So well structured and paced. I think this might be my favourite from all your stories 🙂

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 4 years ago

An wonderfully erotic read! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Almost...

You tell a good story, one that excitingly develops and explores the thoughts and feelings of a young woman discovering her previously-repressed sexuality.

However, you ruined it for me with the apalling punctuation: you really, really need to learn where to correctly use commas and full stops.

M

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Love this

So enjoyed your writing and the exploration of Sarah’s desires. Erotic and absorbing.

spen2820spen2820over 4 years ago
One of the best

This is the second time I've read this story, and, just like the first, it has left me wanting more. Superb!

RastanuraRastanuraover 4 years ago
Been there

I know just how Sarah feels. I've done a few things like it and it gives such a thrill.

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 4 years ago
Great story

It reminds me of my wife telling me about the affair she had with another woman. She loves heterosexual sex, but for a while, she couldn’t get enough of another woman she met shopping. This story describes it just like she did to me.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dalmost 4 years ago

Lovely story. Lingerie stores and it's employees.... hmmmm brings back memories (see my own story).

Well written and an absolute five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love being seen. Short skirt and a thong on a staircase, or even going panty-less. My girlfriend has 'accidentally' held open the changing cubicle curtain when I have been trying on a swimsuit or lingerie and a man walks past - displaying my nakedness. So hot!

We do frig ourselves on the bus or masturbate in the park, with the thrill of possibly getting caught.

I don't do it at work though, well, not very often.

Lexi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
633 Followers
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...