Accidents Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As far as the two of us goes, you never actually broke your vows. Also, I knew that you were really reluctant to do it that one time. I forgave you that one time. Also, the money that Ben offered me was not insignificant. To date, that agreement has netted us over $10M for the firm. Now, our children are mainly running the firm, and we are semi-retired and living the dream. My suggestion to you is to forget about those vehicles and just go along for the ride."

She never mentioned another word about it. In fact, she began to enjoy the trips we took with that hopped up pickup and a couple of the other classic cars that I inherited. Life goes on. I'm sure that there are a lot of guys out there that want me to burn the bitch just because she even thought about cheating on me. To them I say, she didn't actually do the deed, and she was also very reluctant to do it. Sure, it was my actions that actually prevented it, but the bottom line is that she didn't cheat. Aside from that, I got a really great deal and a hell of a lot of money for keeping her. It was not only cheaper to keep her, it was actually very profitable to keep her.

Anyway, we lived a great life, and I never had any reason to worry about her afterwards. Oh, she did end up fucking the Senior partner of the law firm for promotions and other perks, but since I was the senior partner, that kind of came with the territory.

Sorry, but I need to finish here. My junior partner is out on the beach and indicating that she wants to 'negotiate' another benefit. Thank God that this stretch of beach is private. I have no idea where she got that miniscule slingshot bathing suit, but it wasn't going to be on her for very long. Fuck! She just turned around and bent over. Her butt plug was on display. Whatever my wife was asking for, I had already decided that I would give it to her. My shorts hit the floor as I sprinted out the patio doors.

12