All Comments on 'Accidents Happen'

by Baztrachian

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very fun read

Lucky Uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Lucy has never worn a school girl outfit or anything that remotely looks like ones that sailor moon wears, at least you got the blond part right..

Other than that it was an ok story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice quickie

Didn't care about the silly anime detail (school girl outfit or not--who cares!). The point was that the wife and niece were close enough to be mistaken for, and since they inadvertently fell asleep where they shouldn't have, well, we got one lucky uncle!

Nice quick read! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

Not sexy and not remotely plausible.

Plus you added a deliberately misleading description. This isn't "having an adventure", it's some creep raping his niece. I don't mind rape, but the whole "sleep sex" thing is just boring. It's like you want rape but you're too cowardly to write noncon. Now you've gone and ruined a perfectly good boner.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 4 years ago
Perfect example

of vomiting words out on a page and calling it literature.

More than one place I needed to read, then reread, and again read to understand what you were obviously failing to say. This totally ruins it.

The unbelievable parts or parts that didn't really make sense aren't even relevant when the parts that are relevant are difficult to understand because the writer (I will not call this person an author because they aren't) is too lazy to give a shit what kind of crap they put out there.

1 star is more than generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Definitely reads like it was written by an anime watching virgin.

Perhaps stick to your cartoons, writing isn't for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife's sister's daughter...

So it's not even incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Having dated two women who were molested as children, I strongly believe that BOTH partners should be awake, aware, consenting, and participating.

If things ever go bad between you and your niece, your wife will find out what happened, your wife will probably divorce you and you could end up paying as much as 65-percent of your NET income as "child support".

So which "reality" TV show are we going to see you on ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid people

Just love the comments from the stupid people who act as if this story actually happened. Duh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBaztrachian@Baztrachian
282 Followers
Someone noticed I have a thing for impregnation and pregnancy risk. It's true. Deal with it.