All Comments on 'Accidents Happen'

by PunkRAWKtillIDIE

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

Yes, a very different story but became a nice hot event that both siblings enjoyed. Wish you could write a second encounter between them. That Marium goes into her brothers room when their parents are away for a few days and tell her brother where she is very scanty dressed; that she really loved his hard cock being inside her very wet and hot pussy. That she'd like to experience a repeat performance of being banged hard and this time letting him squirt his whole huge load inside. That they could become sex buddies from time to time and see where this goes. I wonder how her brother will take this and how hot will this willingness go ?? More please and thanks again for the story.

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 4 years ago
Story telling

Just thought I would write a review saying I liked the general premise of the story but I really did not like how you wrote the story so it was the main character talking to us, describing what happened like it was after the fact (which I guess it was). I think with some slight tweaks so the story is not the main character talking to the reader and it would be better.

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
Fun Ride!

5 Stars

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 4 years ago

I wish they allowed half stars. I didn't think this one was worth 5, but more than a 4. The author won though, and got a 5 from me.

The writing was not near enough to be called flawless, but it was good. A few things just kind of grated on me though.

The path to The Pits had been made big enough for larger vehicles to fit through without scratches, but the passengers inside the small Jeep were hit in the face with branches.

The Jeep seemed to have struggled over fallen trees, through mud pits, over large rocks, and yet, we find CARS on the cliffs at The Pit.

Once to The Pits, we find one guy in the bed of his truck with two brothers, then immediately we're told the two brothers are in their truck.

None of these were story-ruining, but they were distracting, at least to me. Overall, correcting these would have improved the story, and correcting them wouldn't have been difficult.

I suggest that the author, in addition to the proof-reading efforts obviously put in for spelling and grammar, read the story before publication with the thought in his mind "Does this make sense in context".

Specifically for the author, you've been on the site for seventeen years, and only published 3 stories. Write more. You're good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
between Miriam and Me!

between Miriam and Me!

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardabout 4 years ago
cageysea... I'm with you on this...

I think it's better than a 4, but not quite a 5... since you went high, I'll (regretfully) go low. 4 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

It is a good story. I gave it a 5 but really needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tell us more!

I liked it, and would enjoy a follow-up. Let them stew and tease each other, then enjoy good sex. I’d want to.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 4 years ago
Dwefinitely an Enjoyable Read

good job. hot story with good pace. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I grew up right next to the pits.

We had the pits that bordered my hometown. My backyard had about 100 yards of trees that opened up to the sand and gravel pits. That was the best place the world for dirt bikes in the summer and a spring fed pond with sandbars. In the winter it was perfect for hockey. It's all gone now. There is a industrial park in place of it. Good times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Should have knocked her up. Good story though 5 star

animal99animal99about 3 years ago

A story on this subject, I would have enjoyed reading a 2nd chapter... a continuation of the events they enjoyed or even taking it a step further.

SoundofSunSoundofSunover 1 year ago

I think the unique quality of it truly being a one time accident not involving intoxication is fine. No need to have a follow up really. I think it didn't need the hammering in at the beginning but in the context of other incest stories, I get it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous