Accidents Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, during our hasty exit with the excessive bouncing and sliding, my cock had found its way back out of my shorts through the defective velcro, and it was pressed firmly against Miriam's crotch. Her glances were her way of trying to alert me and get me to fix it.

To make matters worse, I was semi-hard. It must have been all the adrenaline. My eyes widened when I finally realized the gravity of the situation. My mind raced as I tried to figure out a way to fix it without everyone in the Jeep noticing.

The quickest and easiest way to do it would be to reach underneath Miriam and just make the adjustment, but that would have been too noticeable. Miriam would have had to lift her butt high enough off of me to where I could get my hands into my lap. Even if she could pull it off without anyone noticing, everyone would have spotted me with my hands fiddling with my crotch.

I tried moving my legs and shifting in my seat to see if I could quietly maneuver my dick back inside my shorts without my hands. No good. In fact, the movement made things worse by sliding it out even further. I froze to keep my cock from accidentally sliding out of my shorts fully.

When Miriam felt me stop moving in defeat, she decided to see if she could help. She lightly lifted off of me and tried to shift her position to where her weight wasn't pressing on my shorts, allowing them to move and slide.

Miriam discreetly put one of her hands between our knees and grabbed onto the lower leg of my board shorts, giving them light yanks and tugs as the Jeep bounced. Each pull managed to inch my cock back inside the hole, bit by bit.

Just as we thought it was going to work, Skeeter hit a rock that made the whole Jeep jump. It landed in a thud that made his suspension squeak, and every passenger exclaim in surprise.

Miriam slipped and fell back onto my crotch, without losing her grip on my shorts. I felt my shorts rip more under her weight as her ass pressed hard into my lap, making the hole big enough that my cock escaped easily.

Miriam had to let go to steady herself from the jostling, releasing my fabric and allowing my dick to push completely back out of the now larger hole.

My cock was now completely free from my shorts, thanks to the rip. Miriam's new position put herself squatting squarely on top of me, with my legs between hers. Her pussy was nestled against the top side of my cock, pushing it downward into my thighs.

I could feel her warm crotch pressed against my dick. The silky fabric of her bikini bottoms would slide up and down me with every bounce. My cock began to swell with a mind of its own. I tried to think of the least sexy thing I could, I tried to fix my seating - nothing was working. My cock kept stiffening by the second.

Miriam felt it hardening beneath her as it nudged her soft mound, and she shot me another look - one of desperation. She could feel what was happening and wanted it to stop before things got worse - as did I. I returned her gaze with an equally pained expression.

Miriam faced forward and frantically tried to adjust her seating to some position that would at least allow my cock to be anywhere else besides against her pussy. It wasn't working. Every movement just increased the friction against me, getting me harder.

To make matters worse, it was having an effect on Miriam, too. I could feel her pussy dampening on top of me, getting warmer as my cock rubbed and stimulated her most sensitive bits.

We both stopped moving completely, hoping that we could help the arousal subside if we limited the friction, but it was hopeless. Even if we could have been statues, the Jeep kept bouncing and swaying so much that we had more than enough movement to keep us rubbing and grinding.

This was where we had landed, for the time being. Just sitting still, desperately waiting for this long and awkward ride to end. My cock relentlessly nudged and prodded Miriam's pussy as we rode along, while her wet, bikini-clad pussy slid up and down my cock.

We just sat still, trying to ignore it, which was incredibly difficult - it felt too good. My dick was fully erect by now, and the sensation was at its peak. I could feel it pulsating and stretching Miriam's wet bikini fabric as the head pressed against her clit.

Miriam refused to look at me, as she was still desperately trying to focus on not moving, but I could tell she was enjoying it, too. The dripping juices that were flowing between her thighs gave her away.

Suddenly, Skeeter rolled over a log. He drove over it carefully, at an angle to avoid bottoming out on it or rolling. The alternating tires going up and over the log caused the jeep to rock back and forth.

Miriam slid hard to one side as she hung onto the roll cage, until she was sitting atop my right thigh. If her ass wasn't so thick, my hard-on would have been revealed.

As the Jeep lurched the opposite way to clear the log, she slid towards my left, with the crotch of her bikini dragging against my thigh. The movement pulled her crotch aside as she landed back in my lap.

We froze in dread, realizing what happened. Now Miriam's pussy was directly touching my cock. I could feel her hot, slippery lips brushing against me, making me rigid. She could feel my pulsating member pushing against her slit, making her juices flow even more.

She turned to look at me, taking care to turn to the outside, so that nobody else in the Jeep could see her face. Her expression was panicked. She bit her lip in arousal, but her eyes were squinted in agony. She was incredibly turned on, but the awkwardness of the situation could only allow her to be tortured.

Other girls would have already given in and been riding the cock beneath them. But for poor Miriam, the cock beneath her was her brother's. So, she couldn't give in, which meant all this had turned into was a cruel teasing session.

It was the same for me. My resolve had long since melted, and all I wanted to do was sink my throbbing cock deep inside Miriam. At this point, I was so turned on that I didn't care that she was my sister. The presence of our friends and the potential of them discovering us prevented that. So, I sat there, sharing in this delightful agony with my sister.

I contemplated whether we could (or should) continue once we were at home. Our parents weren't home, so once Skeeter dropped us off, we could give each other the sweet relief we both so desperately wanted. Should we? No, no... she's still my sister. I'd just jack off, she'd go please herself, and we'd be good. Ugh, man, I really wanted to fuck her, though. After feeling her pussy teasing my cock for almost this whole ride, I wanted to be inside her.

My conflicted thoughts got interrupted, because the trail made the decision for me. Another buck caused by Skeeter clearing a rut bounced Miriam off me. When she landed, I felt a delightful warmth engulf my cock as her pussy landed perfectly against the tip of my cock and sunk down on me.

I inhaled sharply in pleasure and Miriam let out a stifled "mmmph!" as my dick easily slid past her slippery lips. Nobody seemed to notice since everyone else also let out noises of surprise, being startled by the sudden jolt.

Miriam looked back at me again, with the same worried expression she had before, giving me a telepathic "OH SHIT." Her face contorted into a grimace of pleasure, humiliation, and worry all at once. Then she bit her lip and narrowed her eyes, silently asking me, "Is this ok?" and "What do we do?"

I nodded at her and lurched my hips, gently pulling Miriam into my lap, pushing my cock all the way inside her. I left no doubt in her mind that not only was it ok, but that I wanted it.

Miriam let out a soft cry of pleasure as she felt me fill her, finally. Clyde looked over at her and asked, "You ok?"

"Uh yeah... yeah...," Miriam stammered, trying to mask her lust. "Uh I think I just hurt (mmmmmm) my ankle when we hit that last bump." She was having a hard time holding back her moans. "I'll be fine."

Miriam kept riding my cock for the rest of the bumpy ride. We didn't have to move at all - the trail was still rough enough that the Jeep bouncing along the drive would have given us more than enough to work with, but Miriam still pulled herself up and down on the roll cage, giving herself extra force as she slapped down into my lap for the big bumps.

I constantly checked the faces of my friends, certain that one of them was going to notice our secret encounter at any second. The excitement aroused me even more.

Nobody was noticing. Skeeter was diligently focusing on driving, trying hard to make sure he didn't damage his Jeep or toss anyone out. Tammy and Rudy were talking. Clyde and Huey were arguing amongst themselves as the discomfort and close quarters caused the two brothers to grow more annoyed with each other.

While they were all in their own worlds, Miriam and I sat in our own little corner, scratching a perverted, incestuous itch that had flared up quite accidentally. She discreetly bounced up and down on my cock, trying to hide her bliss as she was creeping up to an orgasm.

I had reached the point that I was trying my hardest to simply not cum. I was madly aroused, and Miriam's tight pussy felt divine clamped around me. My balls were tight with a load of cum that was ready to explode, but I persevered. First of all, me cumming would be much more noticeable to the other passengers than if Miriam did. Secondly, even though I was thoroughly enjoying this, fucking my sister was still a far cry from cumming inside my sister.

Just as Miriam was about to cum, we reached pavement. Everyone cheered, snapping us out of our discreet fuck session. We had to put a lid on it now. Without the bumpy road to mask her riding me, everyone would notice. Plus, the off-roading that had kept everyone's attention off of us was now gone.

I slid my hips backward, sliding my dick out of Miriam. She craftily reached down and fixed the crotch of her bikini without anyone noticing.

Now that I wasn't preoccupied with poking my sister, I noticed that we had made a significant puddle beneath me. Miriam's wetness had dripped down our thighs and onto the seat below. I was thankful that I had the foresight to put a towel down before we ever hopped into the Jeep during our escape. The towel was soaked, and I could imagine that a puddle of that size on Skeeter's leather would have called attention to our activities.

As we drew closer to the Zippy Mart, my anxiety increased, but it did nothing to kill my boner. I had to get Miriam off me and back into her seat beside me while also tucking my cock back into my shorts - all without any of our friends spotting us.

Luckily, it turned out to be easier than I thought. As we pulled in, Cleve was waiting, standing and waving outside his parked truck. He laughed when he saw everyone sardined into Skeeter's Jeep uncomfortably.

"Glad y'all made it out of there!" Cleve bellowed cheerfully. "Thanks for the text! I had just got onto the trail and was headed to you guys when I got it."

Clyde and Huey jumped out as soon as Skeeter rolled to a stop, desperate to be out of their uncomfortable seating. While they were exchanging bro hugs with Cleve, Miriam hopped back into her seat. She grabbed my shirt out of the floorboard and tossed it into my lap in one fluid motion, concealing my glistening cock.

While the rest of the people were laughing and exchanging stories, I put my hands under my shirt and quietly put my dick back in its proper place, inside my shorts.

I also slid the soaked towel out from under my ass, wet with a mixture of the fuck juices and sweat that Miriam and I had created. The seat was still dry beneath it, but I was immediately thankful that the Jeep happened to be open air today - the group would have surely smelled our scent if we had been trapped inside of a car.

I interrupted story time with, "HEY. Let's get the fuck out of here. Those cops might still be making their way outta the woods, but you know they're coming here next."

Everyone looked at me with a perplexed stare for a moment. When they weren't getting it, I added, "Zippy Mart's the only spot where you can buy booze within 10 miles of the pits..."

"Right!" Cleve exclaimed. "We'll catch up later!

"Adios, dudes." Skeeter replied as everyone filed into their assigned vehicles.

Once we were mobile again, Miriam looked at me. We exchanged a nervous smile, relieved that we had gotten away with our tryst without anyone discovering us, but both still unsure exactly how we felt about it.

We rode in silence the rest of the way to our house. Well, Miriam and I did, at least. Skeeter and Rudy couldn't shut up about the narrow escape, as the retelling of the events were sure to turn into legend later in their lives. They didn't even notice the awkward silence between my sister and I, how we didn't make eye contact.

We were both busy processing what had just happened. I couldn't tell what Miriam was thinking, as her gaze stayed fixed over her opposite shoulder, away from me.

The only thing about our encounter that I knew for sure was that it was HOT. The adventure, the secrecy, the glorious way her pussy felt when I was deep inside her - it all combined to be the hottest sexual experience I'd ever had. And for some reason, the taboo factor of her being my twin sister made the whole thing hotter to me.

My cock sprang back to life as I recounted everything and studied Miriam's bikini-clad body next to me. I still wanted her, badly.

Miriam continued to keep from looking at or talking to me, right up until we pulled into our driveway. It looked like she didn't think the same about what we had shared. As disappointed as I was, I certainly understood. Calling the whole thing "weird" and "wrong" would have been understatements.

"Alright, y'all, end of the line." Skeeter said as his Jeep stopped in front of our door.

Miriam hopped out and waited for me on the opposite side of the Jeep. My newly re-stiffened cock was raging hard, so I gathered our clothes out of the floorboard and crafted a well-placed pile of clothes to cover up.

It took substantial effort to climb out of the Jeep without dropping the clothes or revealing my boner, all while looking semi natural, but I managed. I kept my crotch facing away from the Jeep as I walked towards my house.

"Later, Skeet! Thanks for everything!" I shouted over my shoulder as I neared Miriam.

Miriam smiled and waved to echo my gratitude, and then made her way to the door as I followed close behind.

I was thinking about how nice a shower would be when Miriam broke my concentration. As soon as the door shut behind me, she yanked the pile of clothes away, letting them scatter on the floor below.

Miriam reached out and grabbed my cock tightly, grasping it to test its hardness. Then, she ripped my shorts open - literally and figuratively. She pulled the front apart forcefully, completely tearing open the hole from the defect, ruining my shorts.

Miriam let go of my shorts and let them drop to my ankles, leaving my cock wavering before her, huffing, "Good. Now throw those fucking things away already!"

Before I could carry out her request, she grabbed me by the cock and panted, "Still hard, huh? Good... come on.." as she lead me to the nearby dining room table.

She untied her top and bottoms with her other hand as she walked, letting them fall away with each step, revealing her naked body.

Once she got to the table, Miriam laid her upper body flat against it, bending over with her juicy ass facing me. She groped her cheeks and spread her tunnel open wide and growled, "Now finish what you fuckin' started!"

Her command triggered a pent-up, animalistic response from me. We had been dying to just fuck each other good and hard for hours now, and we were finally giving in.

I grabbed her firmly by her hips and plowed my cock deep inside her. It slipped right in because Miriam was still incredibly wet with anticipation.

We both let out loud moans as our bodies slapped together with a gratifying thud. I fucked her hard with the ferocity of an animal in heat as she yelped in pleasure. The table scooted at the force of each thrust, and Miriam gripped the sides of it hard, as if I'd fuck her right off it.

It didn't take long for Miriam to cum. She was practically there when we were in the Jeep, and my pounding was driving her wild. My balls repeatedly slapped against her hand as she reached underneath to massage her clit while she rubbed herself to accent my thrusts.

She let out a series of guttural moans that escalated in both pitch and duration until she finally exploded in a howling orgasm, clutching the table to keep the twitches and spasms from tossing her onto the floor.

After she quit cumming, she laid there, quivering and whimpering with my thrusting. I looked down, admiring my work and her exquisite body, now glistening with sweat.

My moans and pumping increased as I neared my own orgasm, prompting Miriam to push me away. Being shoved off snapped me out of my primal, carnal haze, surprising me as I stumbled backward.

Miriam dropped to her knees and cupped her tits with one arm, grabbing my cock with her other. "Don't worry, I'm gonna take care of you," she said as she started stroking my cock. "I just can't have you cumming in my pussy."

I had planned on just blasting my load all over her ass, but I didn't mind if she wanted to take the lead. I steadied my stance and looked down to admire her naked body as she looked up at me.

She teased her hard nipples with my cock, saying, "Yeah... give me that cum...", locking eyes with me as she smacked my hard meat against her ample chest.

Miriam then spit a mouthful of saliva down her cleavage, rubbing her tits together to make them slippery. She repeated this a couple of times until her cleavage was slick and fuckable, then wrapped her boobs tightly around my cock.

"Yeahhhh... there you go..." Miriam sighed as she started sliding her warm tit flesh up and down my meat pole. I let out a grunt of pleasure at the sensation of her soft boobs engulfing the length of my shaft.

My noises of delight pleased Miriam. She looked up at me smiling while she jacked me off with her tits.

"You like these tits, Shawn?" she asked in a playful tone. "Yeah, all the boys like these tits," she added. She looked down to admire the head of my cock slipping in and out of her juicy tits. "Fuck yeah, that's so hot," she said huskily.

This exclusive treatment from my sister didn't take long to have its desired effect. I inhaled sharply and let out a moan as I felt my cock twitch with activity, knowing that my cum was on its way up.

Miriam noticed my reaction and got excited. "Gonna cum for me, big guy?" she asked through a huge grin. "Wanna cream on my ti-"

Her sentence was interrupted by a thick shot of cum as my orgasm exploded with surprising ferocity. My jizz rocketed skyward and landed squarely in her face, causing her to clamp her eyes and mouth shut.

My cum jetted out of my cock in thick, stringy blasts that pumped out in unison with my loud moans. The first shots came out with such force that they shot into Miriam's hair and eyes.

She let out a sexy "mmmmm" as she kept her eyes and mouth shut, letting it rain all over her. Her tits were still gripped around my cock, with the head poking out of the top, still pumping out load after load onto her chest.

After I had squeezed out a monster load that felt like I had been cumming for 10 minutes, I stumbled forward and grabbed the table to steady myself. My intense orgasm had left me with weak knees.

I grabbed one of our used towels from our swimming adventure and tossed it to Miriam, who immediately wiped her face clean.

As her face emerged from the towel, Miriam stood up and looked at me and smiled. Her face was flushed, and she still had my cum in her hair and running down her tits. I don't think I'd ever seen her more beautiful.