Accidents Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHEWWWWWW!" Miriam exhaled loudly. "What a day, huh?" she laughed. She peered down at my spent-yet-still-hard cock. She grinned and bit her lip, then grabbed my dick, giving it a playful wag.

Then she leaned in, kissed my cheek, and said, "Thanks!" as she walked off to shower.

I had to sit there, naked and leaning against the dining room table, just to collect myself before I could clean up after us and get a shower of my own.

Later on, I ran into Miriam in the living room, who was on the phone with a friend who had called to ask about the episode at The Pits.

I sat next to her and waited. When she got off the phone, I looked at her expectantly, wondering what she thought about what had just happened.

"What?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

I looked at her with a confused countenance and asked, "So... nothing?"

Miriam raised an eyebrow and countered with "Nothing abouuuuttt... what?" in a sarcastic tone.

That was answer enough for me - she wanted to pretend like nothing happened, and I understood. I smiled and nodded as I stood up to walk away.

"Hey - wait!" Miriam said, stopping me in my tracks.

I turned around to see what she wanted. She looked intently into my eyes and asked, "You... good? You OK?"

Her question was crafted to where on the surface, it was innocent, but I caught her innuendo. Although she was trying to cold shoulder me back into our standard brother/sister relationship, she cared enough about me to make sure that I wasn't harboring anything deeper.

I wasn't. As hot as our sex had been, and as much as I would love to repeat it, it wasn't like it happened because I was secretly in love with her or anything. If this was the first and last time it ever happened, I'd still be happy.

"I'm fine." I sang back with a smile. "Hey, accidents happen, right?"

My playful response made Miriam smile. She knew me well enough to know if I was putting on a front, and could tell I was genuinely ok.

"But," I added, "I can't make any promises to what might happen if you have to sit in my lap again."