Accidents Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," she lets out in that same, desperate whisper. When I plunge my tongue into her tight hole, she cries out loudly, her body jerking violently.

I reach up and play with a nipple as I fuck her with my tongue. She continues to moan and writhe, letting out her sweet little cries of pleasure. I bring one of my fingers to her pussy as I suck at her clit, pushing it in gently. She's so fucking tight I wonder how its possible. As I finger and lick her pussy, I feel her legs begin to tremble. I feel it when she orgasms, her pussy clenching around my finger, getting even tighter around me. I imagine how that will feel around my cock and almost lose my mind. She lets out a loud cry of pleasure, her voice echoing against the walls.

"Are you a virgin?" I ask, my voice muffled against her quivering pussy.

She gasps above me, breasts heaving as she gradually comes down from her high. "Um... Y-yes."

I close my eyes and suppress a groan. Kissing her mound, her inner thigh, her stomach as I lean back on my knees to look down at her. Her tits are still the only thing that are clearly visible, the rest of her shrouded in darkness. I can make out her blonde hair, spread across the bed, making her look like some fallen angel. Wishing I could get a good look at her face, I'm just about to grasp her hips and pull her into the light when she speaks.

"B-but I... I really want to... Do this," she tells me, her voice shaking and nervous.

I rub a hand over my mouth, still tasting her on my lips. "Are you sure?"

I can just about make out the nod she gives me, and then she's peeling her dress off and throwing it to the floor, leaving her completely naked before me. I stand and do the same, feeling her eyes on me as I strip myself.

Crawling back in between her legs, I lean over her and press a kiss to her neck. Her hand wraps around my cock, stroking it slowly, making me moan into her hair.

Lining my cock up to her slick centre, I wait for a beat for her to change her mind. Then, I begin to press my cock inside her.

She gasps, tightening her legs around me as I moan loudly. She's so fucking wet, so tight. She's nice and slick thanks to her previous orgasm, making it easier to push deeper and deeper inside her. I go slow, allowing her to get used to me as I burrow inside her. Her pussy engulfs me, moulding around me like I was fucking made to be there. My cock meets a little resistance, and I thrust a little harder, through the barrier of her virginity. She cries out a little below me, but makes no move to pull away. In fact, her arms go around my waist, bringing me closer to her.

Pulling out almost entirely, I thrust my cock back inside her tight hole. She feels like fucking heaven wrapped around me as I start to fuck her, slowly at first to allow her to get used to my size. When her body loosens up around me, I allow myself to get faster, thrusting up and into her desperately. Her tits bounce and jiggle with each pump of my cock, and I can't resist the temptation of them. I bring my mouth down around her nipple and suck hard.

She begins to lift her hips to meet my thrusts, grinding on my dick and lifting her tits to meet my mouth. She feels and tastes so fucking perfect, it momentarily stuns me. I already want to fuck her all over again, and we haven't even finished this round.

Her moans and the wet sounds of our coupling are all I can hear, despite the party still raging on around us. Her pussy is so wet it smears all over us both. I'm thrusting aggressively in and out of her, wanting—needing—to be as deep as possible inside her. I can feel it when her body begins to quiver again, another orgasm building inside her.

"What is your name?" I ask huskily. When I come, I want to shout her name so fucking loud the entire house hears it and wishes they were the ones cumming inside her.

"S-Scarlett," she tells me breathlessly, her climax so close now.

It takes a couple of seconds, and a few more thrusts inside her, for it to register inside my head.

Scarlett?

No, it fucking can't be.

Yet as I lean back on my knees and grip her hips, pulling her into the light, I already know what the answer is.

There, laying before me, with my cock deep inside her previously virgin pussy, lies my little sister.

My fucking sister.

I'm fucking my little sister.

I can barely begin to unpack that statement, when my baby sister's pussy starts to clench and pulse around my cock.

"Oh, god. Oh my god. Fuck, you feel so good," she groans in a needy, sexual voice. Totally unaware that her own brother is the one making her feel this way. Her pussy milks my cock over and over as she takes every ounce of pleasure she can from me.

Through it all, I'm watching her, in awe, shock, horror at what is transpiring. But even through all these emotions, I can't deny the plain truth:

My cock hardens knowing I'm fucking my sister.

It's so fucking wrong, but it doesn't make it any less true. All I want is to keep fucking her tight little pussy until I unload everything in me inside of her. But I know I can't do that to her.

"Scarlett?" I whisper.

"Y-yes?" She asks, still in the aftershocks of her powerful climax.

"Scarlett."

"What? What's wrong-" Her eyes meet mine in the darkness. "A-Alex? What the fu... What... Oh my fucking god, what is going on?"

"I don't... I don't know."

"Oh my god, Alex! What are you doing here?" She cries.

"What are you doing here? Fuck, Scarlett?"

"Alex, you're fucking inside me. Oh my god..."

"It was an accident, Scar. I promise, I didn't know-"

"You fucking licked me! I came. Oh my god, I came twice..."

"Shh, it's alright, it's okay, I swear-"

"No! It's not. Oh my god, oh my god!"

She moves herself away from me, and I can't stand the idea of her feeling hurt. I dart forward to try and comfort her, but in doing so, I manage to drive my cock deep inside her again. I feel my balls tighten and a warmth spread over my skin.

"Alex?"

"Fuck," I grit out. "I'm sorry-" My hips voluntarily thrust inside her once more. "I can't stop, fuck, Scarlett."

As if I have no control over my body, I push violently inside my sister once, twice more, and then I come. Load after load of my hot cum shoots inside my sister. My vision blackens. All I can focus on -- all that matter in this moment -- is pushing my seed as deep inside her as possible. At some point, I regain enough sense to realise I should be pulling out, but as I start to, Scarlett's legs wrap around me, holding me in place inside of her. All of my incestuous cum is buried inside my sister's pussy.

When I'm done, I'm panting, breathlessly holding myself up above her. It takes me a moment to regain focus after what was possibly the best orgasm of my entire life, but when I do, the first thing I hear are the muffled cries coming from my sister.

Scarlett

There's so much going on in my mind I don't know what to think. Shame, embarrassment, but also lust, desire, and the guilt of feeling those things.

I can still feel Alex's cock inside me, can feel his cum that's filled my pussy to the brim.

It's all too overwhelming, and the only way I know how to deal with it is to let myself cry.

"Scarlett, please," Alex soothes, placing a hand on my cheek. "Please, don't cry."

His words only make me cry harder. I can't believe I've done this. Can't believe I was so stupid. Can't believe I came twice -- at the hands, mouth and cock of my own brother.

"I'm sorry," I tell him through my tears. "I'm sorry."

"What?" He asks incredulously.

"You must fucking hate me," I cry. "I'm so sorry."

Alex lifts off of me, his softening cock slipping out of me. Even that feels like a loss, and I cry more at the empty feeling of him leaving my body.

Alex dresses hastily, throwing his clothes on in clear anger. He throws me my own clothes and I dress in silence.

When I'm done and standing before him, Alex runs a hand over his face, then takes me in his arms.

"Scarlett, you have fucking nothing to be sorry for. Nothing. You hear me? And I could never fucking hate you."

"B-But, I let you... and I... I came."

"Bull," he argues. "You didn't let me do anything. It was a simple mistake. We didn't know who we were with. And if you came," he takes a deep breath. "It's because I was doing... things I knew would make you come."

Despite it all, my body heats up at his words.

"I'm the one who should be sorry," he continues.

"Don't," I say quietly. "Like you said, it was an accident."

"Coming inside your pussy after finding out who you were wasn't an accident," he murmurs.

Chewing my lip, I take a step closer to him. "Maybe not, but... I don't think at that point you could help it," I whisper, wanting to comfort him. "And I-I pulled you closer, I mean. I pulled you back inside me. I don't know why. In the moment, I guess I just... I wanted you inside me. Oh, god, I don't know," I say, putting my head in my hands and shaking it back and forth.

"It's okay," Alex soothes, pulling me into his arms. I let him, feeling better while he rubs his hand up and down my back. Despite it all, I like being in his arms. He's strong and big, and still my older brother I love so much.

And now I know what it's like to have him inside me. My pussy clenches at the thought.

"I must be sick," I whisper into his chest.

"You could never be," he tells me. Sighing, he holds me closer.

I look up into his eyes. He brings up a hand to cup my cheek gently. "Do you hate me?" I whisper.

"Never. Do you despise me?"

"Of course not. I... I love you. Always."

Alex smiles slightly before staring deep into my eyes. Then, he ducks down and presses a kiss to my lips. I don't hesitate to kiss him back. It starts off slow and conservative, but then Alex cups my breast and pushes my mouth open with his tongue, and then we're kissing deeply, our tongues meeting in a way that siblings definitely shouldn't do.

I let out a long, lustful moan, and Alex pulls back suddenly.

"I should get you home," he says, voice deep and rough.

"Oh god, Gemma is downstairs waiting for me. I'm supposed to be staying with her."

Alex runs a hand through his hair. "Do you... Do you want to stay at my place? I'll take the sofa."

Nervously, I nod. "Thank you."

Alex presses another kiss to my lips, then grabs my hand and pulls me toward the door.

The party is still heaving, with even more people now occupying the rooms. Alex keeps an eye out for Gemma, before giving me the all clear to make my escape. We escape into the cool, dark night, our hands joined the entire way back to Alex's car.

Once we reach it and we're safely inside, I send a quick text to Gemma letting her know I'm safe, and decided to get a taxi home.

Then, I look to my brother as he starts to drive. He looks to me too, giving me a tentative smile.

"What now?" I ask him, my voice barely above a whisper.

Alex's eyes drop to my lips, and there's no disguising the new found lust in his gaze.

"I don't know. But I promise I'll be right by your side."

I nod.

Right now, that's more than enough.


12