Acclimatization Pt. 01

Story Info
Man has no choice but to master the powers bestowed on him.
5k words
4.53
11.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tottiman
tottiman
34 Followers

The park was relatively empty with only one other person and their dog in the distance. Rex couldn't make out their face but this person was smoking while trying to coax their dog to go about its business by yelling at it. It clearly wasn't working.

All Rex could feel while sitting on the grass, leaning against the tree, was a fever running through his entire body. As the sweat glistened off his forehead and gathered in his brows, dripping over his eyes, he looked over at the person and his dog.

It was a woman. It was clear by her breasts. Glistening in the sun. His mouth was dry as he realized as she was completely naked and looking at him and now slowly running her hands over her body.

Rex felt his heart beat faster and louder as he realized that the dog was now bounding towards him, barking, teeth bared and spit flying everywhere as it grew closer and louder. He felt paralyzed as the dog jumped up on him.

Waking up with a start, he threw off the blanket as he was covered in sweat and grabbed the bottle of water on the table next to this bed and chugged it in one go. He could feel it before he could see it, his cock completely turgid, straining against the fabric of his pajamas. He turned on the lamp next to his bed and saw what he could already feel. His pajamas were soaked in sticky cum and sweat, the massive glans of his swollen circumsized cock outlined as it bulged against the fabric which was almost see through due to how soaked it was in his fluids.

He got up with a groan, growing weary of this nocturnal routine, pulling his pajamas down and letting his cock spring free. Sigh in relief as his cock got out of the constricted spaced and could now grow properly. Looking down, he swore that it looked bigger as he held it up with a hand and got out the measuring tape.

Taking a t-shirt out of the laundry, he dried off all the sweat and cum off his cock and balls.

It wasn't drooping now, just standing barely straight as he measured of the pubic bone to the tip.

21 centimeters. That is 1 more than yesterday.

He then wrapped the tape around the thickest part of his shaft.

16 centimeters. Again, 1 more than yesterday.

This is ridiculous, he thought to himself as he looked at himself in the mirror. He smiled as he swung his dick around.

This was the third day of measuring his cock every night when he woke up from these weird dreams. No matter what the scenario, there was always this person and her dog. Now he knew that she was a woman.

The image of her breasts flashed in his head as his cock spurt out precum, splattering on the floor and the rest dripping down his shaft and onto his balls.

He hadn't been paying attention to them but his balls looked way bigger than before and they felt it as well as he grabbed them with both hands. They felt hefty as he felt a primal urge to empty them.

Grabbing his phone from the nightstand, he took a dick pick and sent it off to the girl he was fooling around from school. It looked massive and he knew it. Smiling as he thought about her reaction. "Throat me." Read the caption.

"That's not real." Came the reply.

"Sounds like you aren't up for the task at hand."

"Oh yeah, why don't you come over and show me then."

He looked at the time. "It is just past 3:30 in the morning."

"So? No one is home."

"Could have told me earlier, you know?"

"Someone of us, like to focus on school instead of huge cocks so that they can have a future."

"You can't choke on your future now, can you?"

"Hurry up."

Rex got in the shower quickly, washing off the sweat and cum that was remaining off of him as he put on a t-shirt and and loose sweatpants. His cock refused to calm down and the outline of his cock was clearly visible. He made sure to moisturize, not moisturizing his dick today as he put on some deodorant and moderate amounts of cologne. He sneaked downstairs, unlocking the main door silently as not to wake up the his parents as he started jogging a few street down to her house.

He wasn't out of breath but he kept trying to stop his junk from flying all around the place as he ran, hoping none of his neighbors thought he had a gun.

You are overthinking it, man.

As he approached her house, he got to the front door and noticed it was ajar.

Pushing the door open, he was greeted with a sight that made his cock start growing instantly.

"Oh fuck, you look hot, Jessica."

She giggled as she stuck her tongue out and looked at him expectantly. Drool dripping down her tongue and onto her tits.

Jessica was sitting on her haunches, her knees far apart and her hands behind her back. She was wearing a see through black lace bra with her dark brown areolae peeking out and her nipples hard, poking through the sheer fabric.

As his larger figure loomed over her, his cock poking out of his sweatpants hit her in the face as he stepped closer towards her. He looked down to see the tiny thong that her fat ass had swallowed and groaned at not just enjoying the sight but the feeling of her hot breath on his cockhead through the cloth as she wrapped her lips around it.

The cloth had already darkened with how wet it was from precum as she sucked it out of the cloth, moaning in appreciation of the taste and how warm it was on her lips and tongue.

Rex had the presence of mind before his mind started slipping away to close the door behind him as he stood there.

The waist high fishnets she wore were making him lose his mind as he took in the image of this curvy girl on her knees, desperate for his cock.

He started to regain back some of his awareness after the sheer sensual shock he had just had and started pulling down his sweatpants, Jessica whining as she temporarily had to take her lips off his clothed cockhead.

As he was slowly pulling his sweatpants down, her eyes were glued onto him as the root of his cock emerged and her eyes grew bigger as he kept pulling them down and more of his shaft appeared.

Jessica's mouth watered instantly as she felt impatient and grab the hem of his sweatpants and jerked them down only to be smacked by his cock on her chin. An involuntary moan escaped her mouth as she felt the smack and moved herself back to admire his cock. She was almost frozen as she looked at the monster in front of her.

"Rex, how the fuck are you bigger than the last time we fucked?" She looked up in shock and awe.

Now it was Rex's turn to giggle. "I don't know."

"How is this even possible? How-" She got interrupted by a spurt of precum on her mouth.

"I don't believe it myself but I wanted you to see it as well."

"I thought you edited the picture you sent me." She said and then licked her lips clean.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" He said, amused.

Rex twisted his hips to one side and then back so his cock swung out and then back to wards her face as his fat meaty cockhead smacked her already blushing cheeks hard.

"I think you talk too much."

This time her grabbed his dick by the root and then smacked his cock down hard on her lips.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as a hand shot down to her clit, easily accessible through the crotchless fishnets and her barely there thong.

He grabbed her hand and held it behind her back with his other hand. "No touching yourself until I say so."

"Mmmhmmm." She whimpered.

She kept smacking her hard with his cock, letting her know the full weight of his cock as she took it with her tongue out and her eyes half closed and glazed over with lust. Precum oozed out with each smack, wetting her skin in the process.

She could smell him and it was taking over her mind. And every cock slap with making her head fuzzy with pleasure.

She moved her hands and grabbed his cock, using both her hands to wrap themselves around the base as she took his thick swollen cockhead in her mouth. His lips sealed around it and she licked the constant ooze of precum, humming her approval of the taste as she opened her eyes and looked right into Rex's eyes, the sight making him take a sharp intake of breath to try and hold back from an inevitable orgasm.

Sensing the effect that she had on him, Jessica pushed her thick lips forward down the length of his thickness. She hadn't even reached half his length when his cockhead hit the opening of her throat and she gagged on his cock but didn't let up, her gags and chokes grew louder as she kept slobbering on his cock.

Thick saliva covered the part of his shaft that she had so far conquered with her mouth and dripped down her chin and neck as she tried harder.

Her cunt was fucking soaked and Rex could smell it and it wad driving him mad as his cock swelled even more. The room felt much hotter and the air thicker as his body was overheating with arousal.

He leaned forward and grabbed her head with both hands and immediately heard loud moans of approval around his cock and he pushed her head down as he thrust hard, pushing his cockhead into her throat, the tightness making his toes curl as he moaned.

Jessica's legs gave out from under her as she went from sitting on her haunches to having her legs splayed out with her knees spread wide. Her ass was on the floor and her toes pointing in opposite directions, clenching them closed every time he thrust into her mouth and poked deeper down her throat.

Her back was arched so her ass stuck out and gave him more of a view. She moved her hands from his cock and to grabbed his ass cheeks, digging her fingers into them and urging him to go deeper.

He pulled out of her mouth as she said, "No!" in a pained voice, almost as if she had lost something she couldn't live without. But she took the opportunity to catch her breathe and take a deep one just as Rex thrust back in and past her throat barrier, pushing her head down slowly, enjoying the sight of his shaft slowly disappearing as if by magic between her lips outstretched on his cock.

Apart from the occasional feel of her teeth on his girth, he had now stuffed much more than half his cock down her mouth and throat. He didn't let up as he kept pushing and thrusting into her throat, his cock head and shaft obscenely bulging out of her throat and neck.

As the balls smacks on her chin got harder and most incessant, so did her gags and chokes as her field of vision was now blocked up by his abdomen. Her nose squished up against his crotch and pubes as her chin stuck itself between his balls.

Looking down at this slut taking all his cock sent him over the edge that he had been teetering on for a few minute now as he started to cum violently.

Jessica learned without any word of warning what it feels like to have thick viscous cum filling up your esophagus. He had already shot three ropes of cum down her throat before he even realized that he was cumming, which he exclaimed rather late.

"I am cumming!" He yelled while pushing her head each harder against his crotch.

Jessica was severely out of breath and gagging even harder but she kept her food and drink down as she didn't even have to swallow the post midnight meal she was being force fed.

He pulled out sensing her shortness of breath, his cock still cumming, both Jessica and Rex losing count of how many times his cock was shooting out cum as he jerked it off into her open mouth and now on her face, coating it easily.

Rex stumbled back as he covered her neck and shoulder and her tits.

"Touch yourself, bitch."

Her fingers were already rubbing her clit by the time he even finished enunciating the last word. Now that he thought of it, the dog in the dream was a bitch as well. He shook those thoughts aside as his legs started to feel weak.

She started to cum, finally being able to enjoy the rough treatment she had just had and having all her boundaries pushed in a way she didn't expect to enjoy so much as she opened her cum covered eyes and watched Rex still cum on her.

"Stop for fucks sake." He cried out in frustration, bewildered by this appendage that seemed to have a life of its own.

And as if on command, his balls stopped constricting and he stopped cumming, the rest oozing out.

But his cock was still hard and to his annoyance, looked bigger.

He looked at the cartoonish sight that was Jessica, still trying to catch her breath after choking on his dick and cum as some dripped out of her nose.

She was almost covered from head to toe in opaque cum, her face covered in layers and the same with her tits. Most of it was dripping down her stomach as she absent mindedly scooped it with her fingers and licked them clean.

"What is wrong with you?" She looked up at him in concern.

"I honestly don't know."

"Why the fuck do you taste so good?"

"Seriously.?"

She beckoned with her arms for him to lean down as she kissed him.

"See."

"It's true." He admitted.

She rubbed her throat and neck. "I don't feel sore."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Yes, obviously but the last time we did this, I was sore for days."

"Maybe your body is getting used to it."

"I am being serious, Rex. Do you have magical powers or something?" She joked. "Because you are still fucking hard."

"Maybe..." He drawled. "But I think it is because my cock thinks you are hot."

I helped her get off the floor and stand up as cum dripped everywhere.

"I don't want to waste a drop." She said rather firmly.

"Then don't." Rex was a little taken aback but it turned him on even more hearing her say it.

He scooped it off the areas she had missed with his fingers as she hungrily licked it off every time he brough his finger to her mouth.

"All done."

"Not yet, babe."

And without skipping a beat, she dropped on all fours and started licking it off the floor. Rex watched with rapt attention, enjoying her body move as she moved around on all fours. He got behind her and put his leg over her body so that his feet were on either sides of her body.

Her could see that her thighs were soaking wet and he couldn't even imagine how wet her pussy might be but he was intent on figuring it out.

Kneeling down behind her, he spread her asscheeks apart and she gasped at the touch and moaned as he pushed his nose between her pussy lips and started tonguing and kissing her clit with his lips. She pushed her ass harder against his face as she arched her back up, her face rest on the cool floor she has just licked his cum off of and she closed her eyes and enjoyed his thorough attention to her clit.

He could feel her get close as her legs thrashed up and down involuntarily and he smiled as he enjoyed giving her pleasure. Her hands moved behind her back and tried to grab his hair and stroke his head as she got closer and closer to cumming.

He had barely uttered the words while taking a very quick break to regain his breath. "Cum for me baby." That she got wrecked by a tsunami of an orgasm that radiated from her clit outwards in all directions in her body, bouncing back from the extremities of her body and made her body taut and then limp with each wave.

"Oh Rex." She said in between labored breathes as her body spasmed. As hard and suddenly as it had hit her, it was taking its time to abate as mini sparks still lit up in her head.

Rex moved on top of her body as she turned around from being on her stomach to her back. "I really needed that."

"I don't care, if you suck my dick like that, you get eaten out even more."

"Works for me."

"I bet it does."

She felt his cock sandwiched between their stomachs as it poked her breasts.

"Breed me."

"No way." He said despite wanting nothing more as he was obviously turned on by the idea.

She felt his cock twitch.

"Really? Your cock says otherwise."

"We can't."

"I am on the pill, silly."

"What? Since when?"

"Been a long time."

"No way. You made me use a condom, every time."

"So what, kiddo. You use a condom if I say so, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

He got up off her as he held a hand to help her off the floor and then picked her up and carried her to her room, throwing her on her bed, watching her body bounce on her bed.

"You are so fucking hot, Jessica."

She cupped her big fat tits up together with both hands and pushed them together. "I know baby."

"All this is for you."

She lay on her elbows and looked at him with pure lust and desire as she spread her long legs slowly and bent them, suspending her feet up in the air.

Rex's mouth went dry as he inhaled sharply, moving forward slowly as if he was hypnotized by her.

"Be gentle, okay?"

"No promises."

"At first, silly." She laughed."

He got on the bed as he scooted closer to her, resting his engorged member on her stomach, the tip almost touching her breasts. The contrast was striking as his cock throbbed on her petite frame.

He pulled back his cock, dragging his cock down her stomach, leaving a trail of precum as he rubbed his swollen and massive cockhead on her clit and between her labia as he teased her, his cock getting soaked in her juices.

"You are so wet, baby."

"Put it in already."

He pushed his cockhead in slowly as he felt how hot and wet she was for him, letting out a surprised gasp.

"It is like a fucking oven in here."

She slapped his face with the tip of her finger as she glared at him. "Shut up and fuck me."

It didn't hurt but it did sting as he pushed in slowly inside her, watching her face of impatience melt into one of pleasure and shock as he started to stretch her pussy out.

He pulled back a little as he thrust deeper, slowly working his cock into her.

He looked at her and smirked as she has gone all quiet, her head thrown back in pleasure as her eyes were closed, savoring every sensation that his cock was making her feel.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and rested her feet interlocked on the small of his back.

He leaned down and took a breast in his mouth, rubbing his tongue on her nipple as he bite into her tit softly, sucking her flesh into his mouth.

One hand grabbed her tit that was free as he dug his fingers into it while his other hand pushed three fingers down her throat.

As he thrust the last few inches inside her, he started to feel her body shake as she moaned around his fingers that were fucking her throat.

He stopped thrusting as he felt her pussy hold his cock like vice and start contracting around his as she came.

He pulled his fingers out as she moaned hard, letting her pleasure be expressed vocally.

Rex moved his hands around her and held her tight as he started to fuck her hard mid orgasms while kissing her, pinning her body completely with his own body weight as he pounded her.

Blind people would be aroused by the sounds they were making as his flash slapped against hers.

His heavy balls slapped against her asshole hard every time he pushed balls deep inside her and her body jiggled taking the impact of his thrusts.

Their minds has temporarily lost the concept of time or the need to experience it as their tongues pushed against each other, fighting for space in each other's mouths.

Jessica had lost count of how many times she had cum and the idea of an orgasm lost its appeal as she was feeling pleasure at the highest point throughout her body, from the tips of her toes to her lips being bitten by Rex as he used her. It was as if she was in a state of perpetual orgasm as the intensity overwhelmed her and her mind went completely blank.

They were both covered in sweat as the bed was soaked in it and it dripped off their bodies profusely despite the air conditioning working just fine.

Rex grunted as he felt his muscles overexert themselves trying to keep up the tempo and intensity his mind wanted to deliver but he went on regardless. His thrusts changed from long and hard to short and fast as he tried to pull out as little of his cock as he could before he pounded her, grinding on her every time before he pulled out a little.

tottiman
tottiman
34 Followers
12