Acclimatization Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica had her eyes rolled back as her body tried its best to deal with it all, only managing to breathe, panting with her tongue out as she was roughly fucked. As he stopped kissing her and looked up, his mind was flooded by an intense white light as his body continued fucking animalistically as if it had no other purpose.

"What the fuck?" Rex shouted, alarmed as he watched himself fuck Jessica. He seemed to be there and yet outside of himself at the same time.

"What is going on?" As panic started to fill into his mind.

"Relax." A soothing voice caressed him as he started to relax but the impossibility of the situation made him snap back to his state of panic.

"Who the fuck is that? Why are you in my head?"

The woman and her dog appeared in front of him as he tried to take a step back but realized he couldn't move. Physically he was still having 'sex' if you could call it that anymore, with Jessica but mentally, he seemed to have his entire consciousness teleported elsewhere.

"I am a being beyond your comprehension but you will see whatever I want you to see."

He tried to look at her face but it always evaded his vision, staying blurry and as it was just out of reach of the periphery of his eyes and no matter how much he looked, he couldn't focus on it. He realized that even in his dreams he had never been able to see her face clearly.

"Like I said, you can't perceive me but you see what I want you to see."

He looked down to her body that was almost the same as Jessica's as she walked up to me, turned around and pushed her ass back as he felt his cock go inside of her.

"You have an opportunity to be something more than your pathetic self. A chance to be a vessel for my unlimited powers."

"It doesn't seem like I have much choice here." He gritted his teeth as this entity fucked him hard, the jiggles of her ass mesmerizing him.

"With what I have to offer you, young man, why would there be a choice?"

"It just sounds like you will use me whether you like it or not."

She chuckled as it grew in a hearty laughter.

"You don't have to be so crude. I offer you powers no mortal has in this world."

"What are you?"

"A gift."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"You don't."

"What do you want and why do you want it with me?"

"You wouldn't be able to comprehend either of them, just know that you were in the right place, at the right time."

"Okay then."

"Okay then?'

"Let's get this over with."

"That was rather accommodating of you."

"Fuck you."

"That's exactly what you are doing."

"Can I get back to my girlfriend, please? This is weird as fuck."

"Girlfriend, huh?"

"I'll ask her out."

"What a gentleman."

"So you are the one making my cock bigger and making me cum like a horse."

"You catch on quick."

"What other reason could there be other than some random entity messing with me."

"I knew there was something to like about you."

"Shut up." He managed to move his hands as he grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard.

"Oh my." She audibly yawned. "Feeling powerful are we?"

"Shut up, you stupid fucking bitch."

"Hahahaha." She laughed in a manner someone does when looking down on another.

"Cum."

Rex snapped back into reality as he started to fill Jessica up with cum. He pushed as deep as he could as his back arched and he threw his head back as he felt an uninterrupted stream of cum shoot out of his cock, his balls and shaft constricting rhythmically as cum gushed out of Jessica's already overflowing pussy, soaking into the bedsheets and the mattress and spilling down onto the floor as it formed a small puddle.

He pulled out frantically as he moved his cock which was still cumming up to her face and jammed it down her throat, covering her body in the process.

Her stomach already full from the last time he had cum, swelled as if she had a food belly. The sounds of her choking stopped him as he pulled out and yelled.

"STOP!"

And just like that he stopped cumming.

Jessica got up and coughed out some cum as she wiped away cum from her eyes.

"What happened?" She looked wide-eyed at the amount of cum everywhere. She rubbed her belly. "I am so fucking full." Cum dripped out of her pussy in a steady slow pace as she got up off the bed and moved towards the shower.

"What do you mean, what happened?" Rex tried to play off the entire situation. "You asked me to breed you and that's what I did."

"I have never felt anything like that before." She said with tears in her eyes as she stood there shivering.

Rex grabbed her and held her in his arms. "Me neither, babe."

She wasn't just physically drained but emotionally as well as she cried into his chest.

"It's okay." He held her firmly as he caressed the back of her head, smoothing her hair down.

He let go slowly as he grabbed her around the waist and took her into her bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower. Rex then slowly brought her under the hot stream of water and washed away all the sweat, cum and tears as he kissed her randomly all over her body.

"What happened?" She asked again.

Before he could answer, his head pained as the voice said simply. "This is your burden to bear."

"I don't know, Jessica, all this is new to me as well." He felt the urge to tell her everything more than anything else but he couldn't and it weighed on him.

"It is easier this way, trust me." The voice said softly.

"I felt like I stopped existing for a moment and then I came back."

"I know what you mean, I felt it too."

She bit her lower lip lightly as she looked up at him. "It was hot." She blushed as the hot water dried off her skin in thing whisps of steam.

She reached down between her legs and scooped up some cum and licked it off her fingers. "I can't believe you are still dripping out of me."

"What can I say, you do things to me."

She tried to grab his massive balls in her hands as they spilled out of her contrastingly small hands so her used both hands to cup each on in her hands. "You are blessed." Her hands moved up to his shaft which was still sizeable despite not being hard in its flaccid state.

"Are you kidding?" He kissed her forehead and pushed her in front of the mirror.

"Look at that, you could be Aphrodite herself."

She punched him in his stomach. "Fucking cheeseball."

He kneeled over in mock pain as she punched him again.

"Okay okay, stop." He laughed and then smiled at her as he grabbed her wrists.

"Make me."

"I would but I am hungry."

"Is this the part where you tell me to make you a sandwich?"

He spanked her. "You said it yourself."

She punched him again as she then sauntered out of the room.

He sat down, trying to begin to comprehend what had happened as he was finally alone with his thoughts, or so he thought.

"She will bear your child."

"What?!?!"

12