All Comments on 'Accountability CFNM Humiliation'

by SamChanceXOXO

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
capecod2010capecod20109 months ago

i am thrilled beyond words to be the first to welcome you to literotica and your going to make many men here very, very happy. You will become the voice of our most intimate of needs. I can't wait.

G

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was good but not really a story.

andreinamsterdamandreinamsterdam9 months ago

you have a great voice for this. I hope you'll continue this experiment!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like this sort of CFNM scenario, but the run around the house and drive home nude stuff is ridiculous. Nobody should be put in the position of arrest and sex offender registration, nor upsetting neighbors or strangers who don't consent to seeing naked dude. Fantasies are great, but come on....

slavecaroslavecaro9 months ago

Agree. You have a great voice and personality for this. I love the friendly cruel tone. I would love to help you come up with some other ideas and could help you create the dialog but I think your doing great.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'd love hearing a story from you where there's a spanking for peeing on the toilet seat, as well as supervised toilet use as a punishment

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love it!! Would work better for me is you keep things plausible.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your story is great, your telling of it is even better!

Michael5105kMichael5105kabout 1 month ago

The story was a good but, your pace was rushed. Also, you should keep reminding him that he chose to be your property and you own him. He is a toy and only around and serves at your pleasure.

And it might just be me but, never play at a person's work and risk their job, career and livelihood.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I think I'd like to submit resume for a job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamChanceXOXO@SamChanceXOXO
From the world of femdom emerges a captivating character known as Sam Chance. At the age of 32, she exudes a magnetic presence that draws people into her orbit. Standing at 5'4" with an aura that belies her petite stature, she commands attention wherever she goes. Sam's appe...