Accountability Pt. 03

Story Info
One more demand on our blonde...
13.1k words
4.4
27.5k
28
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,038 Followers

Heidi woke up and looked at the clock. 'Oh shit! Grant is supposed to be here in an hour.' She looked over at the sleeping man and remembered Pierce gloating when he won the last pot, bragging how she'd need a wheelchair in the morning. At first, she was a bit scared, but while he'd been forceful in his thrusts, he turned out to be incredibly tender. She felt her ass and vagina and was amazed they felt no worse for wear. Her jaw hurt since the man loved making her clean his cock off every time he came, but that was all.

She climbed out of bed and opened the closet and stopped. She looked in the drawers and realized she had nothing to wear. Shrugging her shoulders knowing everyone had memorized every inch of her she finished cleaning up in the bathroom. She looked back longingly at the snake outlined through the sheet and thought about kissing him...it goodbye. She turned and went down the hall to the kitchen, resigned to her nakedness knowing they wanted her to be humiliated one last time. 'It's done. The terrible things Richard did to me, made me do, gave me to other men to do is in the past.' She then felt her nipples harden thinking how Grant will demand one last fuck from her when they got back and who knows what he has planned on the plane, but then man was right. Grant was nothing compared to the degradation she was put through by Richard. Amazingly, she felt a certain homesickness for Don's 30-second fucks. She stopped dead in her tracks upon entering the kitchen.

The four boys looked up grinning, "Motherfucker. Who is that RJ?" one of the boys asked. "Is that your mom? Tell me that's your mom."

"Oh shit!" Heidi jumped back out of the kitchen. As she fled down the hall she felt a firm hand on her arm, "Hang on. We won't hurt you." She stopped and saw a blond boy, "Come on. You look like you could use some coffee," seeing her look embarrassed, he laughed, "We've seen you. If you cover up, we're still going to just see you as you are now. My dad always said, if you step in something, own it. No one can laugh at you then." The boy took her elbow, "Come on, coffee?"

Heidi nodded and let herself be led into the kitchen. Seeing the boy walk over to the coffee pot she said, "Please. Black." She sat in the proffered chair and looked at the four boys.

RJ put the coffee in front of the girl, "Well this is a pleasant surprise. I'm guessing you're the wife of one of dad's employees?"

"Why? Is that how your father gets his women?" she shook her head and took a sip, "Wife of one of his suppliers." She mumbled.

RJ laughed, "I'm not surprised. Dad sees, dad gets. I'm guessing he saw you and sometime after, you were forced to be his plaything." He brightened up, "but hey. I'm RJ, Richard Junior. This is Ronnie, Todd, and Chip. Stand up and let Chip get a good look at you. This is his last day on earth as a free man." He laughed, "That came out wrong. Chip is getting married tomorrow."

Heidi got up and went over to Chip and went to hug him, but also kissed him on the cheek, "Congratulations." She let herself get pulled into the hug and felt the boy's hands explore her body. She extricated herself and sat back down. Looking around, she said, "I need to find Marie or Gerald to find out what they did with my clothes. My husband's boss is picking me up on 45 minutes to get our flight." She looked up to see Richard come in.

"I'm surprised you're up and about." He looked at the boys, "Poker night. Pierce won the last hand..." He looked at Heidi, "Are you alright? I was afraid that perhaps unsupervised he'd be a bit rough." He said with concern.

"I'm fine. He was a very attentive man. I'd like my clothes, though. Do you know where they are?" She asked.

Richard turned and called out to Gerald. "I'll have them brought into the kitchen." He looked around, "We might be on our own since Marie was up late last night. Can I get you anything besides coffee?" He looked at Chip, "Congratulations. So, are you all excited to get married to Lois? You scored big-time there. If you want my opinion." He looked at Heidi, a thought forming in his head, "So, while Gerald gets your clothes and you're already perfectly attired, please give our groom-to-be a lap dance." He pulled the girl to her feet. "Chip, why don't you make yourself comfortable in the den."

The four boys eagerly followed Mr. Lock and the naked girl into the den. Chip sat down on the chair pulled into the middle of the floor. Everyone could see his excitement anticipating the naked girl climbing onto his lap. Richard gently guided the girl over, "Ok, remember, in strip clubs, there is a rule. No touching the dancer, no pants undone. We're not in a strip club. There are no rules. Have fun. I'm going to see where her clothes are."

Heidi felt her nipples harden as she came over and straddled the boy's lap. She ground against him and at first he was not sure what to do, but soon had his hands on her breasts, ass and holding her hips. She felt her nervousness fade and soon was grinding eagerly against his full erection. She pressed herself hard against him, sliding her crotch up and down its length. His hands were all over her, squeezing her breasts, grabbing her ass, even pushed between them to finger her pussy. She enjoyed the young boy's attention and hearing the other boys chant, "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her," she reached down and unzipped his pants, pulling out a nice cock. She had no need to stroke him and when she raised herself up, lining up his hard rod, he slipped right into her.

"Oh yes!" Chip sighed as she plunged onto his cock. He looked around at his friends, "I wish you could feel this, but Christ she's tight." He grabbed her ass and began bouncing her up and down on his cock loving how the girl put her arms around his neck to help out. Her soft grunts as he drove deep into her, along with her skillful torquing of her pelvis were making everything even more arousing. No way he was going to let this end quickly. He got up, easily picked up the girl and walked over to the couch and dropped her down onto her back, flopping on top of her...his cock still buried in her tight pussy. He stared at her flopping tits while pistoning in and out of her tight cunt.

Richard led Grant into the den. "She's a bit occupied, but we have paperwork to take care of. I think you've earned back my business."

Grant was surprised the see Heidi naked on the couch, fucking a young kid with his friends cheering them on. He wondered how many men the seemingly innocent girl had had to fuck for Richard. He turned as Richard led him out of the den.

RJ saw his dad head out with a man he'd never met and trotted after, "Dad, do you have a minute?"

Richard stopped, "Grant, this is my son, Richard Jr., RJ, this is Grant Hill, he's here to pick up Heidi. Are your friends just about finished with her?"

"Well, that's just it. You know Chip's getting married, and well, we have a stripper, but she's just that. She said that no way would she be providing any sexual favors." He hesitated, "I'd be a hero if I could provide pussy for tonight's bachelor party, especially one as gorgeous as the blonde in there."

Grant shook his head, "We have to get back. I have things I do at our church every Saturday and her husband is expecting her."

"Dad, can't you perhaps do something?" RJ pleaded. "Look how happy Chip is. I'd like all his friends to get some of that snatch...I'd like to get some of that." He indicated the boy lying on the creamy blonde, her large breasts squeezed out under the weight of his torso, his ass rising and slamming back down as he drove into her rapidly. They could hear both party's happy grunts as they unabashedly fucked in front of their audience.

Richard looked at the eager faces on the boys and back at Grant, shrugging he said, "hang on, let me make a call." He said apologetically.

Grant felt like joining the audience watching the couple on the couch but stayed in the doorway. He was proud of Heidi and would have to tell Don how lucky he is. She definitely came through. He looked back as Richard came back into the Den.

"Ok, I talked to Sam in purchasing. What would you say to increasing our quarterly order from the $10 mil to $40 million? He hasn't been thrilled with...another supplier so if you can meet the new orders, could you postpone your return trip for a day? Also, I'd require her to be present at all future reorders of course, but I'll let you that out with Don."

Grant grinned, "Hell, for that amount I'll leave her here. Kidding...or perhaps not. I'll talk to Heidi when she finishes." He thought about how much profit they'd be making on this one trip and it was all because of this blonde. What an incredible asset for his company, he thought. How else could he use her assets? He looked over seeing the boy straighten his arms and arch his back, his pelvis pressed hard against her crotch. Obviously, he didn't ask whether he should pull out first, but happily leaned down and kissed the girl's nipples before climbing off and staggering towards the bathroom. He saw a couple of the boys step forward to the naked blonde girl splayed out on the couch so he immediately came over. The boys turned and headed back to the kitchen, looking disappointed.

Heidi started to get up when Grant sat down next to her, handing her some tissues. He put his hand on her thigh and looked at her. "What's happening? Don't we have to get to the airport?" She looked around, "Still no clothes?"

"Change of plans. We're staying. They asked you to stay another day. Richard's son really wants you to stay. Apparently, you made an impression on him."

Heidi stood up and hissed, "No. No fucking way. I've pretty much had it with being whored out. I did everything you asked, everything and more!" She found herself tearing up and her final words came out as sobs.

Grant stood and pulled the girl close, "Look, I'm sorry. I should have asked. You can say no. If you do, we'll get your clothes and fly back today. You have been great but hear me out. If you still want to go, we'll go." He looked at the people standing and watching from the doorway, "Can we have some privacy?" He waited until the doors closed and they were alone.

"Ok, I'm still going to say no since there's nothing you can say to make me want to be used further. I've had to swallow any pride I have or will ever have to make myself available to strange men." She spat. She sat as Grant patted the couch. "I initially thought I'd play at being a whore, but sometime last night I quit playing, quit thinking I was playing. I don't know when it happened, but now it is just a faded memory and I feel like a whore."

The man looked sadly at the girl, "Look. I know I'm using you. I realize now I put you in a horrible position. I had no idea it would be anything more than just Richard Lock...fucking you." He hesitated, "I know now what you had to endure." He held up a USB. "I haven't seen all of this, but everything they did to you, everything you had to do is on video. Gerald sent this to me this morning and..." he hesitated, "Your husband has been getting regular videos also." He looked at the horror on the girl's face, "I also may have sent him one after you came over a couple of days ago. I was angry with him. I didn't know that Richard would do that." He took all the punches to his stomach and chest and when she was done, he held her again. "I am so sorry. Perhaps I value money more than the feelings of my employees and their wives." He patted her hand, trying hard not to just stare at those gravity-defying breasts. "Look, Richard has an offer. You'll make more money for just one more day of...um, work."

Heidi wanted to spit on the man, tell him to shove the commission up his ass, but they could use the money. "Making me even more of a whore, just a higher-priced one." She mumbled. "Ok, why should I stay?" She asked.

Grant looked at his hands folded in his lap, "Richard's son asked for you to 'entertain' tonight at his friend's bachelor party. Wait, before you say anything," he said quickly as the girl started to stand up. "Richard made a call and they can up the quarterly order from 10 mil to 40 mil. Don will be getting a 1% commission on that...you both will be getting that." He looked at the girl.

Heidi blanched, "a $40,000 commission?"

"Quarterly," Grant replied looking at the girl, "but before you answer, there's more." He looked at the girl, "He requires you be present at all future reorders."

Heidi groaned, "It will never end, will it? Once a whore, always a whore." She shook her head, "I so desperately want to go back to being just Don's wife..." she looked at Grant. "I can't make this decision without Don. Can we call him and lay it out?" She suddenly shuddered, "Oh Christ, what will he say to me after seeing how I've whored myself out?"

"You'll have to find out sooner or later anyhow." Grant held out his phone.

She started to dial and stopped, "Can I please put some clothes before I call him? I feel like I've betrayed him enough and sitting here naked with you while I talk to him..."

Grant stood up, "Remember, he fucked up. He put you out there to bail him out." He went to the door and opened it, "Richard, do you have Heidi's clothes? We'll have an answer for you in a few minutes. Oh thanks," he said as he rolled Heidi's bag back into the den, closing the door behind him.

Heidi felt even more naked being watched as she pulled on her thong and a bra. When she grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a tee-shirt, she finally felt protected from the older man's eyes. She held out her hand for the phone and dialed.

"Hi honey," she said softly, "How are you? I know, I'll bet. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry you had to see all that. I know, I know. I didn't, I mean at first, I hated it. Really? I had no idea it was that many. But look, it was not wasted. Richard signed the order...yes, the entire thing. And look, Grant, er Mr. White is honoring the commission. At first, he wanted to not give it to you, but, well he changed his mind. Yes, he feels bad about...everything. I haven't, no. Is it bad? God! I cannot imagine. Look, there's more. I know you must hate me, but Richard, I mean Mr. Lock asked that we stay another day. Well, it's for his son. No, he doesn't want to sleep with me, ok, yes he does, but that's not what he's asking. His friend is getting married tomorrow...sorry yes. They want me to be there. Ok, yes, they want me to entertain." She put the phone against her chest and looked at Grant.

The man held out his hand and she handed him the phone, "Don, hang on, hang on. Let me lay it out for you. I explained to Heidi and was impressed she immediately said no, but was open to helping the company but only if you want her to. Richard has made us a very generous proposition. He will increase his quarterly order by $30 mil and you'll be getting the 1% commission on that. Yes, quarterly. That could mean $160,000 commission annually from this account only." He looked at Heidi, mouthing "He got suddenly very quiet." He handed the phone back to the girl.

"Don, are you there? If you want to say no, I will get on the plane today. Let me rephrase that. Please say no. We'll be very comfortable with the commission we have from this sale. Really...before you say yes, listen, listen. Richard insists that he wants me engaged for all the quarterly sales renewals..." She held the phone to her chest again, "He's not happy," She put the phone back to her ear, "Yes, that would be what he means by that. Me? I'm not happy with it, but you know I'll support you in...Don, Don. What? You owe me," she looked over at Grant angrily, "you really owe me...both of you. Ok, here he is."

Grant took the phone, "You good with this? I'm proud of you. It's for your good and the good of the company. Yes, I promise, ok. I'll tell her. I'll make sure." He hung up the phone, "He agrees. He asks I accompany you to the party." He grinned, "I was hoping to get an invite anyhow. He thinks I'll help you keep your virtue intact." He laughed.

Heidi looked at him unhappily, "I was hoping he'd say no. I can't help feeling cheap being used as a whore, but I thought I'd feel better if it were with the blessing of my husband. What bothers me is I asked him to say no and he told me I've made my bed, might as well get max use out of it. He didn't sound unhappy or apologetic. I guess we all have our price." She looked at Grant. "Let's let the boys know. Nice to be wanted, I suppose." She smiled sadly.

******************************************************

Don put down the phone and rewound the video back to where the older man flipped Heidi over and opened her legs wide, her hands reaching back and spreading her ass for him. He couldn't believe she didn't scream as the man lay on top of her ass and plunged his cock deep into get rectum in one thrust, in fact, she seemed to be loving it. He stroked his rigid cock thinking of the possibilities when Heidi gets home.

******************************************************

Gerald led her back to her room, "Get some sleep. I fear there will be little of that tonight." He took the girl by the arm, "You are a lot tougher than you think."

Heidi lay down, her head spinning replaying all the men and women she'd had. She didn't want to correct Don. It was more than the 11 he'd counted on the videos. There were the two men on the plane and then Chip this morning. That is going to be strange, the groom getting a last fling with a woman he'd just that morning fucked. She was sure that doesn't happen every day. She drifted off, visions of cocks spinning in front of her face.

Gerald woke her up, "It's dinner time. Actually, in a half-hour. Why don't you clean up? RJ dropped off your costume." He indicated a bag on the table, "I recommend you perhaps wear something else to dinner." He got up to leave, "The party starts at 8 I was told to tell you."

Heidi watched him leave wondering what was in the bag, but instead undressed and headed to the shower. She had a vague feeling of dread thinking about a group of frat boys all wanting to fuck her. What would they make her do? Would it be right there in a main room with everyone watching or would they have her take Chip back to a private bedroom where she'd spread her legs for him? She wasn't naïve, he'd want to fuck her ass seeing as how most girls don't allow that. She found herself douching a bit longer than she usually did, her vagina and her ass. So many loads of sperm inside her. She had a sudden thought. Before she left, Don had pulled out since she was so close to being fertile and yet hours later Grant and Jimmy had emptied their balls inside her. Later, Grant dumped two more loads into her. Then the next day...She shrugged. At this point, there's nothing she can do about it.

******************************************************

She came back to her room and opened the bag. She pulled out a small flimsy lace skirt. She held it up to the light and saw clearly through it. She pulled out the top, a matching lace crop-top and feeling around, nothing else. Of course not. She can only assume as revealing as this outfit was it would be temporary. She looked in the mirror and hoped they wouldn't get pulled over. The skirt was little more than a wide swath of cloth that was way too short to sit in. She tried to pull it down, but her pussy and ass were barely covered...though she was happy her pubes were blonde rather than dark. The top was a joke. It must have been designed for a barbie doll it was so small. It was white, with more gaps than thread and did nothing more than drape across her nipples. She could clearly see her underboobs and there was no way to fasten the bottom so even the faintest breeze would reveal her full chest. She looked around for safety pins, something to hold down the fabric but gave up. She'd feel less naked if she were actually naked and she'd have to be careful when walking. She shrugged her shoulders and groaned seeing her nipples pop free. 'Ok, no shrugging,' she thought as she headed down the hall.

barkirk
barkirk
3,038 Followers