Accountability Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard whistled, seeing the girl, "I'm impressed. RJ couldn't have selected a better outfit." He handed her keys to a car and directions, his eyes glued to the magnificent tits.

"Wait, I assumed I'd be driven by Grant or RJ." She looked at the keys, Mazda. She looked questioningly at the older man, "I'm new here. I don't know my way around." She jangled the keys, "What is this? How do I get there? I can't drive anywhere, I've never been here before."

"Nonsense, the party is just a few miles from here. It's a Miata. I hope you know how to drive a stick. Also, Grant will meet you there. He's getting the new orders written up. Anyhow, take a left out of the drive and at the first light, get in the left lane. Turn left, when you get to the Hyatt, make a right. You'll see the Pines ahead. It's gated so you'll have to give them the address on the paper I gave you. The directions are there also. It's easy. I'd drive you, but I have some business I've put off."

Heidi felt like crying. Richard's driver opened the door for her and she knew he was checking out every bit of her as she had to open her legs to get into the low driver's seat. He reached down and fastened her seat belt while getting a better look at that clam-shell cunt. Beautiful, "You have fun this evening. Drive safely." She wasn't great with a stick having not driven one since she was 16 and now in a strange city no less. She felt like covering her chest with her arm, but that wouldn't work as she had to grip the steering wheel and the gear shift., "Sorry, I'm going to be late."

The man stood up, resisting adjusting his package, "Remember, left out of the drive and continue on. I hope you have a pleasant evening," he wished her as he backed away.

"Oh wait. Is there a way to put the top up?" She asked looking at the controls.

The man laughed, "This is San Diego, there isn't one," he said as if pointing out the obvious. Mr. Lock promised him a copy of the video from the cameras situated inside the car, but seeing a video was one thing, seeing the perfect girl in the flesh was something else. "I'll be here when you get home. Please just pull up here," he smiled at her. He smiled wider as the girl turned on the engine and the enhanced ambient lights came on. Her blonde bush glowed like spun gold. "Mr. Lock loves this car so he had this interior lighting modified." 'Ok, so the camera under the steering wheel will be the best angle,' he thought happily.

Heidi put her foot on the clutch and felt her legs open and as she put it into first, she could feel her right nipple slide out. This has to be the stupidest outfit ever made, she bitterly thought. She was fully aware the man was observing the whole thing and wanted to tell him to go jerk off, but it wasn't his fault. She turned on the headlights, let out the clutch and was happy when the car smoothly rolled forward without a jerk. She pulled out onto the road and as soon as she hit 20, the wind blew the top completely off her chest. She found if she kept the speed under 30 and held down the middle of the top between shifts, it was a bit better, but seeing as the speed limits were 40 to 50 around here she was worried she'd be holding up traffic. When she got into the left lane at the light and looked over, she saw two guys staring at her. "Sorry, costume party." She told them. When they asked if they could come, she shook her head and turned on the green arrow hearing catcalls.

The patrolman saw the girl driving at half the speed limit and turned on his lights. He walked up to the driver's side and looked down at the scared looking blonde. "License and registration, ma'am." He shined the flashlight onto the girl's body and saw she was basically naked, "Ma'am, please step out of the car." He held the door open. She was a lot prettier than Mr. Lock had described. "I pulled you over since you were driving so slowly, and I needed to find out if you're under the influence."

Heidi looked around and saw she'd stupidly stopped under the brightest streetlight she'd ever seen. Resigning herself to the inevitable she got out and after reaching into her purse, handed the patrolman her license. "I've had nothing to drink today, officer, I'm driving slowly because this stupid outfit blows up if I drive..." She heard the loud catcalls as cars drove by knowing she was basically flashing everyone. Every time a car went by, a puff of wind blew the top up. She tried to hold it down but was told to keep her arms out to her side.

"Ma'am, please stop reaching, you're making me nervous. Registration?"

"Um, it should be in the glove box," she said quietly, "can I go over to the other side..."

"Ma'am, quick stalling, just lean over and get it or I'll have to take you in." He watched as the girl bent over and leaned across the seat to get into the glove box. His flashlight fully lit up her entire ass and exposed crotch. The cars were going by more slowly, all seemingly filled with men until the girl finally crawled back out and handed the paperwork to him. He looked it over, "Proof of insurance?"

Heidi groaned and crawled back over and rummaged around the glove box, but found no paperwork. She crawled back out and started to cry, "I'm sorry. It's not my car, but..." She pointed back the way she came. "I was just going over to a costume party..."

"Ma'am, come with me, I'm afraid you're going to cause an accident. I'm going to have to take you in for public indecency, driving without insurance, trying to seduce a police officer and I'm guessing solicitation of prostitution." He led her around to the back of the patrol car, cuffed her wrists behind her back and pushed her in. He wanted to laugh since trying to seduce wasn't even a crime. He sat down next to her and watched her cry, "Ma'am, please stop crying. Look, are you telling me the truth about the costume party? This looks more like a hooker's outfit. Remember, lying to an officer is also a crime."

Heidi looked up, "I'm supposed to be a stripper at a bachelor party. I was supposed to be there 15 minutes ago. The best man had me wear this fucking outfit and had me drive over in a convertible that...oh shit!" she cried. She felt an arm go around her and put her face against the man's chest. As she sobbed out her story. "I knew this was a really bad idea."

"Ok, look. I have to ask and be honest. Are you being paid to provide any sexual favors at this party? Are you planning on doing anything with these boys? Don't lie to me, because if I suspect you're lying, I'll stop by and check." He said softly as he stroked the bare back. He nodded to her hands behind her back, "You're married? I saw a ring."

She wiped her tears and looked up at him. "I'm not being paid. It's a favor to the best man's father. Yes, I'm married, and my husband is ok with this." She started to cry again, "Fuck it, I'm sure I'll have to let them all fuck me, but I'm not getting paid for it unless being a tool to clear up my husband's latest fuck-up is getting paid..." She felt herself being pushed back.

The patrolman looked at the girl, "Ok. I'll let you go, but please drive the speed limit and don't draw so much attention to yourself, but I need you to do one thing..." He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "No, not a blow job. I want this." He said as his fingers slid across her damp slit.

Heidi shook her head. 'Is there a man in the world who doesn't find a way to get his cock inside me?' she thought. "Wouldn't a blowjob be better? I am good at it."

"Enough," the man said as he pulled down his pants, "I'm sure you know what to do." He shoved her head onto his cock which was hard in no time. She was good at this but no way was he going to pass up that incredible looking cunt. He pulled her mouth off his cock and sat her back up. He took out a condom, rolled it on and pulled her onto his lap, "I got this," he sighed as he lined up his erection with the slick cunt. "Christ, you're wet. Hang on," he slid his uniform pants farther down to his ankles, "Can't have you getting my pants all wet, can I? Oh yes, motherfucker. You're so tight," he moaned as he lowered her onto his cock. The blonde took over and obviously knew what she was doing. Even without the use of her arms she skillfully bounced up and down on his cock, grunting in pleasure, though perhaps as a pro she was good at faking it. He gripped her ass cheeks and slammed into her while sucking on her nipple right in front of his mouth. His other hand pushed the fabric out of the way and tried to get his hand over the other mass of flesh. "You're a truly gifted whore, I'm not surprised you found yourself in this line of work. Off the record, how can I get hold of you? I'd love to get you in a hotel room for an hour or so." He sighed, "Never mind, you must be too expensive for me if you're working this area." He looked out at the mansions lining the boulevard. His hand on her ass slid into her asshole, "I'll bet this is top-dollar. Fuck, to be rich..."

"Stop it, I'm not a pro. I'm a housewife and this is not me." She panted as the man ground against her clit, "Oh Christ, fuck me." She pushed against his hand and mouth and felt herself explode, her hips rapidly grinding against his hard cock. As she came to her senses she realized she was really running late. She felt herself clench on his cock and began torquing her pussy on him to get him to cum quickly. His panting increased and in less than five minutes he slammed one last time into her and jetted his sperm in that warm tight hole.

The patrolman flopped back and considered hauling her in anyhow to share her with the guys at the precinct, but Mr. Lock had been a loyal supporter of the Policeman's Charity, he couldn't do that to him. He didn't want to tell her she wasn't actually late but was supposed to be there at 9. It was more than enough time for this entire pull over. He lifted the girl up and off his softening cock and pushed her onto her back, legs splayed open. He pulled off the spent rubber and looked over. "I'll bet in better circumstances you'd have enjoyed this more, or maybe you liked it like this. Anyhow, sorry about the cuffs. He opened the door and crawled out after doing up his pants. He looked at the near-naked girl on her back in the back seat, her slick cunt looking freshly fucked.

Heidi wanted to cry after being basically raped by a cop. She tried to get up, but she had little leverage with the hands behind her. She saw the man crawl in and flip her over, her ass now pointing at the roof of the car and thought perhaps he wanted her ass next, but instead, he undid the cuffs.

"Thank you, Mrs. Davis. Get out and try to cover yourself up. This is a respectable neighborhood. You might want to get yourself under control before you get to your client's house. I hope you have an enjoyable rest of your evening. Oh, and if I'm wrong and see you hooking around here, I'm not going to let you go so easily." He stepped back and held open the door. As Heidi got in the car, he handed her the license and registration. "I'm going to give you a warning this time. Driving half the speed limit at night is very dangerous. Please just drive the speed limit, my fellow officers might not be so accommodating." He held back his grin as he climbed into his patrol car and turned off the lights. As she drove off, he saved the video onto a USB and deleted it from storage. 'I wonder what time she'll be heading back this way,' he thought. 'I should tell Bob.' "Mr. Lock, yes. It went exactly as you said. Yes, I have it. When I get home, I'll email it to you. You're welcome, but actually, thank you, sir. Really, thank you."

When Heidi arrived, her nipples were rock hard from the wind blowing against her bare chest and her pussy was dripping. So many cars slowed down next to her and one or two tried to get her to stop. She still couldn't believe she'd gotten out of going to jail by fucking a police officer. She'd heard about that happening, and no way was she ever going to do that, yet she willingly opened her legs. Who was she that she'd spread her legs for a strange man she'd just met? When she got to the gate to get into the development, the guard made sure she was who she said she was by shining the flashlight fully on her. She was sure he'd gotten an erection, but with the light on her, it was hard to tell.

She had to park a couple of blocks past the address she was given, looked at her watch and saw it was just before 9. An hour late! She passed a few couples walking dogs and heard their loud disapprovals. She knocked on the door, and a boy she'd never seen opened it and pulled her in. He turned his head and yelled, "Alright, the feature attraction is here. Come on in baby, let's see if the guys were right." He whistled, "No shit. I think you'll be a real prick-pleaser tonight." He pressed his hand against the small of her back, "Hey Chip, take a good look. Your last chance to get some non-marital pussy."

Heidi saw the now-naked stripper giving Chip a lap dance and at least 25 boys and men holding drinks. The TV was showing a porn flick with a girl being done by a roomful of men. She let herself be led in, accepted a cup of beer and passed from guy to guy who stroked and grabbed different parts of her body. The girl got up, kissed the groom and came over.

"Right on time," she said as she pulled Heidi away from the groping hands, "Gentlemen, let me get your guest star prepared. Man, you're beautiful," she smiled. "RJ tells me we're to do a bit of girl-on-girl first, then you're to take our boy back here." She led them into a guest bedroom. "There's a bath over there to clean up between...you know and KY on the nightstand. And in the top drawer are what looks like over 100 condoms." She looked the blonde over, "You look like a mess, what the hell happened to your hair? Tell me you didn't ride a bike dressed like that."

"RJ had me drive over in a Miata without a top." She looked in the mirror and saw her hair was a tangled mess and her outfit was all askew. "I'm Heidi, by the way."

"Rita, well, the boys think I'm Star, but my name is Rita. Are you really married?" She looked at the ring, "Seriously...I assume you didn't tell your husband?" She laughed, "Right, none of my business." She picked up a brush and smoothed out the girl's hair. "I'd love to know what you charge for this. I've never let any of the clients fuck me, though I've had then cum while I've given them lap dances. If you're going to do all the guys here, I sure hope you're getting at least five digits. There, I'll leave you to freshen up. I assume after your wind-blown drive over..." Rita started to leave, "Oh, are you a dom or a sub?" She saw the confused look on the girl, "Oh, right. Sub it is. I'll see you out there."

Heidi cleaned herself as well as she could after her encounter with the policeman but as he used a condom there was not much to do. When she came into the bedroom, she saw Rita holding out her hand.

"You're so good at this," she said admiringly, "You really look like the scared little girl. Here let me put this on you." She looked at her and kissed her, "Ok, you know the drill, this is just an act, but if it gets out of hand, the safe word is koala."

The boys were getting anxious for their entertainment and whooped when they saw Star leading the blonde girl in on a leash. The girl meekly followed on her hands and knees wearing a dog collar and a flimsy excuse for clothing. She meekly complied as she was pulled between the stripper's legs after the girl sat on a chair in the middle of the floor and opened her legs wide. Each guy leaned over for a better look as the beautiful blonde knelt with her ass and pussy fully on display to the entire room. As she kissed the girl's nipples and down her stomach, her pelvis rocked and they could all see by her labia that she was fully aroused. There were so many comments about who'd get to spear what hole and who would be after Chip that it almost became white noise.

Heidi realized that no matter how degraded she'd felt, how humiliated, there were people who would make debase her even more. The comments made her want to cry, her brain screamed out that this was wrong, wrong, wrong, but her pussy throbbed eagerly as if unaware of what the rest of her felt.

"Ok, bitch, you know what to do." The girl ordered loudly as she pushed the blonde's head down to her waiting cunt. She looked down and sighed as the blonde's tongue began probing her slit. Her nipples got hard feeling her cunt being bathed, opened and teased by the skilled mouth. She pulled on her nipples and lifted her legs onto the arms of the chair, groaning loudly as that tongue explored down to her bleached asshole. "That's it, bitch, lick my ass." She looked around, "Christ, are you boys going to have fun tonight. I don't think she knows how to say no, so whatever you boys want her to do..." She pointed to her bag, "perhaps our groom-to-be would like to pick out a toy. Look at how she's opening up her legs. She needs attention. Oh, I like that one. Modeled after that huge porn star. Don't forget the lube."

Heidi was feeling humiliated, first being led in like a dog, her totally bare ass exposed for all. Licking a strange girl's ass in front of 2 dozen strange men and now having them shove a dildo in her. "Mmmmph, mmphhh," she cried as she felt herself being stretched wide by something cold. Rita now had both hands on the back of her head pulling her against her pussy, her hips rocking against her, juices smearing her face.

"Oh wow, I didn't think you could push it all the way in, yes, grab that one. Twist the base, all the way, yes, like that. Hear the loud vibration? She'll never be happy with just a cock after this." She flopped back felt herself getting close as the young blonde began groaning against her cunt. "Ooooh, yes. That's it. You, blondie, grab that black one, lube it up and shove it up her ass." She felt a rush through her pussy as the girl responded with louder grunts against her clit, "Oh God! Push it in harder, yesss, yesss. You know what to do with those, ram them home! Oooohhhh, fuck meeeeee!" She screamed as she came on the beautiful blonde's face. Her pussy was rapidly humping, her legs opened as wide as she thought possible, the girl's tongue rapidly flicked against her incredibly sensitive clit and plunged inside her.

Heidi felt tears of humiliation run down her cheeks, but also incredible arousal as the fat vibrator pulsed through her and a boy rapidly fucked her ass with another fat toy. On top of that, she felt pride in how she got the experienced girl off. Her mind thought about one of the other wives back in Alabama who made a pass at her and now wondered how she would taste and enjoy her newly found skills.

As the waves of pleasure faded, she flopped back and pulled the girl off and kissed her, "Oh my God you're good at this," she drove her tongue into the girl's mouth tasting her tangy juices and held her. She broke the kiss and whispered, "I've never actually cum before at one of these. I always fake it, but not this time." She looked around at all the tented crotches, "I'm pretty much done here. You're on your own after this. Tempting, but my cunt is sore just thinking about all those cocks."

"Ok, boys. Let's get put the toys away. Chip, come back in five minutes and our little whore here will make you forget your future bride's name...just kidding...or not."

Chip pulled the large shafts out of the blonde, tossed the toys back in the bag and felt hands on his back, words of encouragement and suggestions they'd see him back out here in two minutes. He headed back passing Star who gave him a quick hug and saw Heidi on her back, legs spread wide looking expectantly at him. He yanked off his clothes and crawled on top of her admiring her perfect body he'd admired just this morning. He stifled the thought that as beautiful as Lois is, she couldn't approach the raw sexuality of this blonde. He crawled between her legs and was about to lay on top of her, but she pulled him up so his cock was in front of her waiting mouth.