Ace Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Matthew, who is deeply scarred, finds comfort in Haven.
5.2k words
4.17
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the beginning of hopefully a series of short stories. The beginning part is just a backstory. All characters are over the age of eighteen.)

Life really does flash before your eyes as you die, huh.

I lay they're slowly bleeding out. I had no way of making it. In your head you think, that's how you would act in a situation, then when it actually happens it goes by so fast and you look back and go, 'Why the fuck did it do that?' At least as I feel my lifeforce leave me, I have no regrets.

Sure, I've made mistakes. But...

They're not worth it in the grand scheme of things. I'll either be branded a hero or a villain depending on which politician gets their hands on my story first. At least she knows the truth. She's the only one that matters in the end. Yes, she and our child are safe. I never thought I would actually find someone.

As my heart strained to let out its final beat in a vain attempt to keep me alive, I began to lose the feeling in my body. There was nothing romantic or brave about dying. It was just yucky; an unnatural feeling flooded my thoughts as my mind begged and whimpered to live on for even a second longer.

Logically, I knew everything I ever felt was just a mix of chemicals in my head, but there was something else there, I could feel it as the connections in my brain began to collapse in on themselves as one after another, cells died. Just as I was on the cusp of grasping that feeling I lost all ability to think. All that was left were the memories that played out like a movie of how I got to this moment, while the last point, the very edge where my existence was about to fade from reality, seemed to continue on for eternity.

Let me show you how I got to this point where someone who never loved gave their life for someone.

...

My name is Matthew Harvey. I was born in the nineties in the south of England. Far enough away from London that we weren't cockney. But close enough that at least half the adults living in our town would get the train up to the city for work each day.

I always realized I was different, I just never figured out why for a bit. My mum was essentially what you got when you mixed a person with bi-polar, narcissism and years of abuse. She was a nurse, had been married before and moved to the UK from Canada just wanting to get away from her EX.

When she arrived in the UK, she had no support structure and barely survived, but got a job for the NHS before they reduced wages to the point that you couldn't live off it. She met my father at a club where a few of the fellow nurses she had made friends with went. He had just gotten out of a divorce with his ex-wife who took pretty much everything he owned due to a loophole in their pre-Nup.

He, being drunk, asked her to marry him that night, to which she just said no. They ended up meeting each other randomly until that Christmas eve, my mum with no one to spend it with decided to go with my dad to his family dinner when he offered.

They ended up both getting a bit tipsy and when my dad invited her up to watch a Christmas movie she hadn't seen before, things escalated quickly. And that was how I was born. I ended up being the oldest in the class and combined with my already tall height for my age pretty much made me an outcast in the social network.

Anyway, my brother and sister were twins born fourteen months after me. Mum couldn't have any more kids after that due to injuries sustained in her last marriage. She was always slightly snappy but was a nice person from what can remember. It all changed when I was about seven.

A BMW came out of nowhere on a roundabout as my mum was heading to work and it pretty much derailed her chances of becoming a doctor since she was now in a wheelchair. Not just her body but her mind was affected too. The accident had caused her to lose the part of her brain which basically acts like self-control for emotions.

So, where you would get mildly annoyed at something but in your head go it's not worth it to get upset, she would go from one second being the most positive and loving person in the world who I loved immensely, to a demon from the depths of hell who knew exactly how to abuse you mentally. I guess that's why I kept coming back no matter how many times I psyched myself up to leave. I kept saying it's not her fault. It's the accident. Looking back now I had essentially got Stockholm Syndrome or at least something like it.

My dad truly loved her, and I watched as over the course of a decade she began to slowly become more and more what she had been fighting to get away from. She turned into what her family and ex had been. A monster. It slowly killed him inside until all he did was wake up, have her scream at him, go to work, come home, and then sit in the garden with a few beers as she screamed at him some more. It was only in my adulthood I realized he did it for us. He could have just left but he stayed so we didn't have to deal with her alone.

School wasn't any better. With me always being emotionally drained, I couldn't be bothered to do any of the manoeuvring needed to get along with my classmates socially. The only friends I had growing up with were online and my siblings. Mum died when I was fourteen. That combined with the now constant physical and emotional abuse I was getting at school, which the faculty did nothing about since it couldn't be proven, led me to drop out. Well, it was that or grab my grandpa's double-barrel and start the trend from the other side of the pond over here.

Nah, I cared too much for that. Funny how I probably could have taken them in a fight since even though we had all hit puberty, I still towered over them and went to the gym. I knew though how the system worked, if I so much as touched them I would have a criminal record. I had enough once a glass bottle was smashed on my head though.

I ended up going to a vocational college and that was where I found myself. I got my GCSEs done along with a blacksmithing course. It was fun and my muscles only grew more pronounced. I figured out I was asexual after reading a bunch of books about sexuality when I was about seventeen. When I say asexual, I mean that term loosely. Just like there are I think nine different versions of liking multiple genders. There are Aces who like no physical contact or those that don't care about physical appearance.

I think I was asexual, bi-romantic. Meaning I could have romantic relationships with both genders, but sex wasn't really a thing for me. When people would talk about sex and stuff, I wouldn't quite understand what they were talking about. I tried looking at porn and erotica stuff, it intrigued me, and I could get into it, but I never really felt the urge to jack of or anything.

Take watching Iron-Man when that film came out for example. I went with a few friends I had made and after the film the guys were saying how hot Johansson had been or the girls how dreamy Downey had been. (God he Is.) I agreed with both sentiments, but I just didn't have the desire to want to pin them down and fuck them like my classmates did.

I heard some asexuals find even the idea of sex uncomfortable while others like the idea but when they get to it, they freakout. I could definitely get into stuff like romance erotica and longwinded stories of chivalry and enjoyed them more than just watching porn which if I'm honest makes no sense how someone can get enjoyment out of watching to people rut and grunt for half an hour in positions which would give even my athletic frame cramps.

I mean I didn't even get a boner when we were at Brighton beach over the summer. I mean yes, the girls looked cute and since most of them were all at a vocational college had next to no chubbiness. I had just turned eighteen with our group consisting of people between the ages of seventeen and twenty-two.

We ended up moving a few miles east since we decided to spend the night on the beach. We had a tent and a few fires set up. I suspected some of the boys had been planning this since they conveniently had a permit for that section of beach we had moved to, which allowed us to camp as long as we made the fires properly. I had only drunk one beer and was in charge of making sure the guys under eighteen didn't get any since we didn't want the police getting us on distributing alcohol to minors.

Around one in the morning, Simon came to relieve me. He was from agriculture and was about twenty-two in his fourth year at the college. I was sort of tired and knew everyone was probably going to party tomorrow as well. I headed to one of the empty tents and got into one of the sleeping bags after taking off my jeans and hoodie, leaving me in my Jaws movie T-shirt and black boxers.

I was about to fall asleep, with the sound of wind, crackling campfires, the waves lapping against the shore with an echo of jazz music someone who didn't get the mood had put on. There was the odd laugh and sound of vomiting as well. I was just about to fall asleep as the tent zipper slid up and the cold salty air woke my mind from its attempt to sleep.

In stepped Haven Alivia. She was Nineteen and was in the same year of blacksmithing as me. She wore a white Classic cut bikini top covering her B-cup size boobs and a pair of black bikini bottoms which showed her toned bum. She turned around and froze slightly before noticing it was me.

"Oh, Matt. It's you. Don't mind if I change quickly? I'm all wet from a dip and all the other tents are full." She says in her almost perfect southern English accent which was slightly warped by her polish heritage since both her parents said with a heavy accent. She had grown up over here, but the accent popped through, probably since she was drunk. Before I could even respond she began to untie the knot around her neck which held the two triangles in place.

As soon as I saw her reach behind her neck I turned away and said, "Umm, you know it doesn't work like that. Just because I don't get a boner doesn't mean I don't find you pretty." My voice had increased in an octave from its usual deep tone as my voice caught at the end.

"Okay..." she said in a voice which slurred slightly as I heard her crawl closer. She then whispered right in my ear and said in a sultry voice. "Would you like to mess around then?" I tensed slightly hearing what she had said. I was afraid.

"Yes."

Afraid that I would upset her if I suddenly rejected her, she had just opened herself up vulnerably. Afraid that I might find this revolting. Sure, I wanted to try but wouldn't that make things awkward. After a few seconds of me staying quiet, she put a hand on my shoulder and said. "It's fine if you don't. And if you want to stop at any time just let me know."

The hand on my shoulder sent a spike of tingling down my arm and into my shoulder. Her smooth pale white skin, combined with the salty residue from her excursion into the water made the entire thing begin to feel surreal. In my head a picture of us coupled together in ecstasy formed for the first time. Unlike usually, my mind I was actually fantasizing about me having sex. I just nodded to her shyly as I realized that I could go through with this. Even if I didn't feel a need to, I decided to just say. "Why the fuck not?" out loud though I thought I said that internally.

She just chuckled and pulled my head back at an angle and pressed her lips against mine. My entire body shuddered as I felt her tongue slowly enter my lips. It pressed against my clenched teeth, and they slowly released allowing the snake-like limb to enter. I took a deep breath out as all the muscles in my chest relaxed. I began to suck back as both of her hands cupped my cheeks and she tilted her head slightly to the side so as to get a better angle.

I bought a hand up and ran it through her bright blond hair which sat at about halfway down her neck in length as I moved the stray bits of golden hair from her forehead and ran the hand down her back while my other one propped me up at the angle, she was holding my head at.

As we exchanged saliva, it tasted like a mix of beer, salt and wait...? Loneliness! That was odd but I continued to suck lightly while alternating the pressures I used as her head rocked back and forth with her tongue exploring the whole of my mouth as it parlayed with my own.

We both would probably never do this if it wasn't for the inhibition lowering ability that alcohol miraculously possess. The human race would probably be extinct if not for the power of booze. Neither of us were sloshed but it was just enough to make us both lose sharp reasoning. In a moment of bravery, I slid my tongue over hers and she let out a slight moan as my tongue reached the top of her mouth. After a few more seconds she released her hands from either side of my face and leaned back while talking. "Wow."

My hands which were sitting on the middle of her back pulled her in again as I repositioned myself upright from my lying down position with my back twisted. The tents were just thin enough that you could still see colours thanks to the light of the fires. She turned around and zipped the tent closed and as she turned back to me there was a look of mischief on Haven's face.

She then shoved me down and straddled me. Her back was arched in a semi-circle with her hips and butt sitting around my belly button while she passionately kissed me. She was about five foot six, which was tall for a girl, but she still was short compared to me standing at Six foot four. Both of my hands sat right at the top of her hips, cupping her waist which was so small to my hands that my thumbs and middle fingers touched when she breathed out. I just had really big hands, I guess.

She continued to drive her tongue into my mouth as I did the same. They wrapped around each other in a ballet, no Salsa of movements. I felt her anxiety, worry, sadness, happiness, anger, and fear all at once. I had long ago learned that every person experienced every emotion in different amounts at any given time. But this was different, it was like I could sense how she was feeling through our embrace.

Her skin had dried out, but the salty residues still remained, making her skin the smoothest and most course thing I had ever felt as my hands went back and forth down the middle of her back. Her body was beginning to exude more and more heat as her cheeks and nose went from slightly rosy due to the alcohol, to her entire face now being a strawberry red which I couldn't help giggling at while she broke away for a second to catch her breath. She had a look of puzzlement on her cute face and said, "What's so funny?"

I just laughed out loud this time as we both caught our breath and I said. "Your face now is the same colours as a strawberry." She just turned her head away slightly as it became a shade even brighter. I then pulled her head back and she began to eagerly suck again. It turned out I really enjoyed this kissing thing, I thought to myself casually.

One hand continued to stay at her back as the other ran through her hair which had clumped together and become course while still being slightly damp. She then sat back up straight and lifted herself up slightly as she grasped and raised my shirt up and over my head. She then lent back down and our make-out continued. I had propped myself up on my elbows to get a better angle as she used both of her hands to run up and down my chest and back.

Her hips slowly rocked back and forth every now and then as we continued to kiss. And she explored my chest. They ran up and down my arms as she felt each of the muscles. They weren't like that of body builders, but they were there. Eventually, her roaming hands found mine and they interlocked as she began to rock back and forth just above my crotch. She began to moan loudly as the sound reverberated into my head through our open mouths which were shamelessly trying to suck the others' souls out.

My short dark chocolate coloured her was a mess as she grinded her hips in a rhythmic pattern on my belly. There were sensations going up and down my body continuously which I had never felt before. She began to be tense as she lost herself in the repeated motion. Soon, she shuddered and collapsed onto my chest. I laid flat on my chest with her head to one side as she caught her breath.

I was breathing heavily but not as much as she was. After she caught her breath, she said. "That was nice." She then got onto her knees and knelt above me. She raised her thin toned arms to her neck and undid the knot. Her white bikini top slumped but held place along with her boobs which bobbed slightly.

She then stretched her shoulders back as she undid the knot in the middle of her back. She held the top there for a few seconds with a coy smile on her face as she tossed the thing aside. Her Apple sized breasts slumped slightly as they stayed perky, and cone shaped as they spread to either side. Her two boobs each had a bright pink areola crowned with a hard nipple of the same colour.

I had seen boobs before, but they had never held my interest for long. These however, I couldn't actually take my eyes off of them. She just chuckled after about ten seconds of me looking at them. She then grabbed both of my hands and moved them to her tits. I began to squeeze slightly.

They easily fit into my hands, and they felt like balloons filled with something firm. They were soft and smooth to the touch. They were firmer than they looked but were still malleable. I began to knead them as I dragged myself forward slightly and sat up to kiss her. While I kneaded her boobs, we exchanged saliva once again once her lips parted in anticipation.

One hand was on the back of my head while the other was making a little circle on her crotch. She let out slight moans each time my thumbs brushed against her nipples, and I just revelled in the mix of sensations and emotions I was feeling. This wasn't something I craved, but I was very much enjoying it.

I guess I was one of those Aces who didn't crave sex or have a libido but could still enjoy the act of sex itself. I wished there was some way for people like me to realize how they are earlier instead of having to experiment. I stopped my wonderings as I felt her back spasm as she orgasmed again. I could see she was fighting not to collapse as if her body was demanding more.

She shoved me down again with all of her might. I could have fought against it, and she wouldn't have budged me an inch but why fight. She then undid one of the knots on her bottom and it peeled away, revealing a tuft of messy blonde hair. She undid the knot on her other hip and the black piece of cloth in the middle fell away and revealed her slit, framed by her toned hips, blonde tuft, and a gap of air where I could see the other side beneath.

Her outer lips were pale white, with a slightly rosy hew. She was panting heavily as she moved down to my crotch with her hands. She pulled my black boxers off and stared at my penis for a few seconds before grasping it with her hands.

My penis was usually only about two inches long and liked to hide itself inside me. I was circumcised but not to the point it was tight. It was because as I grew up my morning wood sometimes felt really painful. So, the doctors ended up doing surgery to enlarge my foreskin. It was about five inches in length but still flaccid thanks to the haven't grinding so far.

She kneads it as she looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm surprised it's not rock hard yet." She had fun as she played with it for a few minutes as it grew ever so slowly. Eventually it was rock hard and stood just above seven inches. There was a blue vein going down it in a slight spiral pattern.

She rocked the skin up and down by about an inch as it was loose but not baggy once at full mast. The bottom two thirds were a darker shade of skin then the rest of my body which was a slightly tanned pale white skin, attributed to my Scottish Great-Grandmother. The top third was bright pink and was the same colour as my head. In the middle of the pink part of my shaft was a slight almost imperceptible scar.

12