Ace Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nowhere near Cumming like I had read in stories. I had tried jacking off or beating my meat before but no matter how hard or long I tried for it just never worked. I got close a few times, but I just never managed to orgasm. Once it was hard enough, she looked at me and said. "Can I stick it inside? I have an IUD so don't worry."

I just responded with, "Sure." While shrugging she frowned slightly at my expression as if she was expecting me to be overly begging for her to do so. She had a look of excitement and expectation on her face as she crawled to the point where her hips were right above my raised flagpole. She laid on her shins with the top of her feet and her knees on the floor and slowly lowered her hips onto my cock.

My head touched her lips and my penis felt like it was burning from the heat it was radiating. She moved her knees forward about an inch to get a better position. One hand was holding her weight on my chest while the other was still stroking my cock as she tilted it up slightly to line everything up.

She then lowered her hips again slowly and stopped as I felt her whole-body shiver as my head was sucked in and her lips clamped around the edge of the rim. She tilted her head back and continued to lower her hips onto my cock.

Haven's body was shaped like a spoon giving her hips and shoulder a ratio of about 3:2. Her very wide hips and combined with her toned body gave her quite a lot of a gap between her legs as she continued down slowly burrowing my penis deeper inside herself. It was tight but I could feel her muscles relaxing from the pleasure.

When she got about five inches in with two inches still outside, I felt my head hit a wall. She let out a slight yelp of surprise as we both realized that it was pushing against her cervix. She looked me straight in the eyes as both of her hands were pressed in the middle of my chest as she began to raise her hips up and down at a rate of about two seconds to return to hitting her cervix as she raised herself backup to where my head was being clamped by her lips, with a wide grin on her face.

Waves of pleasure, unlike anything I had ever experienced coursed through my nether regions as she jumped up and down. She had straightened herself and was at a ninety-degree angle and sped up her pace. She was now jumping her whole body instead of just her hips up and down. Her boob jiggled wildly up and down as the muscles she toned were only rippling slightly from the motion.

She was moaning loudly with each thrust as she tilted her head down to look me in the eyes with the brightest smile, I've ever seen on anyone's face. My hands were on her hips, just sitting there as I let her choose the pace. Both of hers gripped her hair as she tugged on it and rolled her head back and forth as she rode on the waves of pleasure.

After a few minutes, she lowered herself and put her hands back on my chest, running them through the curls of hair there. She had extremely laboured breaths as she began to rock her hips slowly, back, and forth. As she did her moans were quieter but began to happen each time I slid inside her folds. I felt her cervix begin to move further and further up as her body relaxed and I felt the pleasure more and more. After a few minutes I felt my whole length finally slide inside and it was a completely different feeling to before.

She began to raise her hips up again and thrust my cock in and out, she pushed herself against my chest and I felt her boobs and toned belly push against mine. She pushed her mouth against the front of my shoulder and screamed as she continued to raise and lower her hips.

My cock was slowly growing in size and was becoming more and more sensitive. I grabbed both of her hands as I said in a strained voice. "I'm close." I could feel it. Something is building from deep within me. I began to instinctively raise my hips in time with her now frantic thrusts.

She just replied to what I said with a, "Mm-Hmm." Between muzzled cries of ecstasy.

This continued for about a minute as we both drank in pleasurable sensations. The sights, smells, sounds, and feelings were all too much and I soon felt a pulse come through my cock. My mind blanked as the first shot of cum poured out inside of her. She continued to thrust as I let out burst after burst of sticky milk. I had never come before so it stung slightly, but that was overshadowed by the pleasure which I had slowly built up.

After about ten seconds Haven's insides began to clench against my rod as it continued to let out ribbons of semen inside her, cramming the viscous fluid inside her cervix and causing it to spurt out onto my crotch. She continued to ride me for another fifteen seconds or so as she tried to ride down her orgasm. After that I pulled her up with a bit of force, we locked lips as my still enflamed cock slid out and flopped against my belly with an audible sound. A string of cum hangs between my head and her outer lips.

We kissed passionately for a few minutes as the sensitivity slowly subsided while cuddling. She rocked her head back and forth as I cupped the back of her head pushing her hair up. She lay next to me with her head resting on my shoulder as I used the sleeping bag as a blanket to keep us warm. She used the towel she had with her to clean us both up a bit as we cuddled. She then turned her head to look at me by craning her neck around and said, "Thanks, that was the best fuck I've had."

I just smiled as I stroked her hair and said. "Yeah, that was fun. I don't have anything to compare it to though, so I can't say it was the best."

She playfully punched my chest a few times and then snuggled back in before saying. "I guess, I could just let loose, since I know you weren't expecting anything. Don't expect this to become anything though. I am dating someone I really like and if it gets serious, I don't want to have to choose."

I just smiled and said, "That's fine. I hope you find someone you feel like you can spend the rest of your life with." She smiled at that and said. "You too... I mean if you want that."

I just chuckled as she got confused. I just shook my head while smiling and said. "Thanks." We cuddled for a bit before she got up and I took in the view of her getting dressed.

She slowly unzipped the tent door and poked her head out. She grabbed a small bag which I think had her change of clothes in and then slipped back in. Her knees pressed together as she had poked her head out and had formed a hearth shape with a triangle going about halfway down the inside of her thighs. Thigh gaps weren't really a fashion yet, but she had a mega one. She slid on a pair of pink panties and matching bra which were both finely decorated with tiny thrilly bits. They pushed her boobs up and made them seem slightly bigger than they were meant to. She then put on a pair of socks and slid a pair of black skinny jeans along her legs. She then put on a loose long-sleeved grey T-shirt and slid on a pair of blue chucks which slid onto her feet effortlessly. She then says bye and leaves the tent as I process, what just happened as reality begins to hit me.

(Hope you Enjoyed, see you Soon)

12