Ace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point, Jared was down to her waistline. Thoughts of the lovemaking they had shared last night filled Jared's mind. Ace's voice snapped him back to the present. "I know how much you like to hear about these kinds of dreams," said with an inward laugh. "Especially the erotic ones."

Jared said in a deep voice, "Yes, of course."

"Well, he loved the fact that I had not shaved just like you do. He also said he wanted me to walk around not wearing underwear or bras from now on, which I have to admit is a very appealing idea. What do you think George?"

"Whatever you would like to do is fine with me," Jared said.

"Oh, George. You have always been so good to me." Jared was not sure how he felt at this point. He knew that Ace loved George. I mean they were together for forty years. He knew that he would never be able to replace George, nor did he want to, but he was hoping to hear more about himself.

"Anyway, so Jared had just broken up with that witch, Karen, you know, the one I can't stand, and so I had him all to myself," Ace went on. "Jared put his dick between my breasts...Oh George this is making me horny," Ace reached back and cupped Jared's growing cock, "And then I let him screw me until he shot his load all over my pussy." Jared was completely erect by now and his morning wood was easily as hard as last night. "We should try that sometime George. It was a lot of fun and it felt great."

That's when part of Jared's brain threw up a red flag. He had not started dating Karen until after George had fallen ill. George had never met Karen. It was possible Ace had told him about her but Jared wasn't sure. His gut told him there was something rotten in the state of Denmark.

Ace turned over and fake screamed, "AAAAAAA." She pulled the covers up over her breasts and cried, "Jared what are you doing here?"

Ace's smile told Jared that she had been aware the entire time that the man massaging her back was in fact, him. "You little minx," Jared said as he pulled down the sheet exposing her breasts. "You know why I am here and now you're going to get it."

Ace rubbed her hands together several times to warm them and then took Jared's cock in her right hand. "Goodie."

Jared didn't know why but the sight of a young woman had never been appealing to him. He had always been very disappointed whenever a friend showed him racy pictures of women in their twenties. Jared was an old soul. Grandma Evelynn had taken him to her club many times for lunches. For him to be surrounded by sixty-something widows and heiresses had been paradise. He loved looking at wrinkles and liver spots. He soaked up the attention they gave him, hugging him, letting him kiss their hands. Jared recalled once when one of Grandma's friends was patting his leg, quote unquote by accident, under the table and it had sent him over the moon.

What Jared did know was that he was in love with Ace. He also knew that he was in lust with her. What he couldn't tell was what turned him on more, her saggy C-size breasts or the forest of hair growing between her legs. Of course, then there was her nice plump butt too. Thankfully he had a lifetime to decide.

After Ace stroked his pole a few times Jared lifted Ace's right arm and moved it so she could grab the headboard behind her. This exposed her armpit to Jared. Jared started to kiss her arm at the antecubital and moved slowly down her arm. Halfway down her arm, he saw two scars on her biceps. He kissed both of them and kept going down her arm. "Oh Jared," she gasped. "I'm beginning to enjoy it when you do that."

He used his nose to rub her armpit. Then he sniffed. Next, he tasted the hair beneath her arm. She giggled like a schoolgirl. "Now that tickles Jared," she informed him.

Jared pulled back like he was going to stop then dove in and licked her armpit a few more times. "Oh, you, naughty boy," she chided him.

Jared nodded with a smile on his face and licked Ace again.

"You think that's funny," she asked, half giggling. "Do you?"

Jared nodded yes again.

"Wait till I get my feather duster," she said and then closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the headboard of the bed.

The truth was that Ace loved it when Jared touched her anywhere with anything. It had been three long years since she had been this close to another person. She knew it was reckless to move this fast with Jared. Like pushing a new engine too hard. She knew the risk of overheating was great but she didn't care. She wanted Jared and more than that, she needed him. If they crashed now, well, as Peggy Lee once sang, "What a lovely way to burn."

Ace brought her left arm around and pushed Jared's head more toward her chest. Jared didn't fight her and began to leave a trail of kisses along her clavicle. Halfway to her sternum he abruptly headed south. She took in a breath as Jared's right hand lifted her left breast and his thumb began to massage the lower part of her mounds. She dropped her right arm to his back and started to rub his shoulder muscles absentmindedly.

Eventually, Jared reached his destination, her right nipple, where he abruptly stopped. Jared used his right hand to push her breasts together. What had I ever seen in that twig of a girl, He thought. These are real breasts. He kissed the nipple of her right breast. Then the nipple of her left one. She let this go on for about a dozen kisses before she moved his head to the right one and forced him to give it his complete attention.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he looked up at her.

She responded, "Start with this one," she instructed and pushed a few hairs off his forehead. "I don't want you to hurt your neck," She grinned. "I'll tell you when it's time to switch."

Jared went to work kissing every inch of her left breast. After about five minutes Ace moved Jared's head to her other hill. She then took her right boob in her right hand and began to knead it like a lump of dough. Her other hand moved from the back of Jared's head to her crotch.

He soon finished kissing and licking Ace's left breast and that is when he noticed that she was playing with herself. He slid quickly up so his eyes were level with Ace's. He then kissed Ace full on the lips. Their tongues played tag for a few minutes. Jared thanked God he had brushed his teeth. His morning breath was normally vile. Her mouth tasted of butter scotch. Grandma Evelynn had told Jared once that she wouldn't fly without a bag of hard candies. Ace was a butter cream addict.

Jared broke the kissing connection and looked down at Ace's groin. Then he looked at her face. Then he looked back at her valley. Her face wore an expression of shame but her hand didn't stop rubbing her love button. The truth was Ace couldn't stop. Jared was just so sexy and she was not strong enough to fight the natural urge to pleasure herself while looking at him. His chest was nearly hairless except for a small patch just between his pectorals. He had no spare tire or gut but equally no abbs to speak of. He was pretty smooth around his cock and balls also, and as much as Jared liked hairy women, Ace found smooth men very attractive.

"Am I making you horny?" he asked.

Ace bit her lower lip and nodded yes.

"You're making me horny too," he admitted while he took two fingers and stuck them into Ace's mouth.

She sucked on the fingers hungrily like a newborn calf. She used her tongue to play with the tips of the fingers, just like she had been playing with Jared's tongue only moments ago. Jared tried to pull his fingers out but Ace would not let go. She kept sucking his fingers. Jared let this go on for a few more moments before he finally retrieved his fingers. She relaxed her jaw and took in a deep breath.

Jared then took the two fingers that were now very wet and wrapped them, along with his thumb, around his shaft. He began stroking himself slowly. Up and down from the base of his shaft to the tip of his helmet. Ace's gaze locked on Jared's groin. She moved her index finger and middle finger into her cave and kept rubbing her clit hood with her thumb. Then, because she didn't feel full, Ace added her ring finger to the group and started to push in. "Oh, Jared. Stroke that rod for mom...me," Ace tried to cover herself but failed miserably.

Ace turned redder than her hair. Jared stopped stroking his cock and stared at her. Oh God, what have I done, thought Ace, Shit, shit, shit. "Jared..." Ace started to say but then didn't know what to say.

The clock across the room chimed the hour and she flinched. His hand was shaking as he started to slide his hand up and down his shaft. Ace's eyes grew wet. Wetter than her pussy. Her life was over she thought, Jared was now going to leave and she would never see him again. Jared's heart was pounding like a freight train. Could this be true? Had she just called herself Mommy? "Did you just call yourself mommy?" Jared asked flatly.

"Yes but..." she replied on the verge of tears.

"Would you like me to call you, Mommy," Jared asked in a still emotionless tone.

Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh, for the love of God yes, her pussy screamed, but for all her courage she could not admit it. "Nooooo," Ace tried to deflect Jared, "That would be silly."

"No, it wouldn't." Jared said starting to stroke himself again, "That would be a dream come true."

She felt like she was having a heart attack. I mean she had never had a heart attack but she had heard others describe them. Her chest hurt, check. She could not seem to catch her breath, check. She was lightheaded, check. Her arm was tingly, check. Yep, a heart attack.

While she ran through her mental checklist Jared had taken action. Ace had frozen with her three fingers deep in her honey pot and so they were still in her pussy when Jared reached out and pressed her hand to go a little deep into her pussy. She moaned. Then he pulled her hand out. Her fingers were covered in a thick layer of love juice. He opened his mouth putting the three fingers in one at a time and slurped them clean.

A few tears fell down Ace's cheeks. She wrapped her arms around Jared and hugged him tightly. She let him go and then hugged him even tighter, "Oh Jared," she said as her tears of fear turned to tears of Joy, "I was so scared. I thought you would think I was some kind of freak or something."

Jared forced her to stop hugging him. Then he took both of her arms and inverted them so her palms were facing the top of the bed. Jared pinned Ace's arms to the top of the bed and her fingers instinctively wrapped around the top of the headboard. He let go but she held on as though her life depended on it. He licked the tears off her cheeks. "The reason you and George worked so well is because you told each other everything. You didn't hide anything from him and I don't want you to hide anything from me," said Jared as he licked her under her right arm. Ace giggled. "So if you like it when I call you mommy," Jared licked Ace under her left arm, "Then I will be more than happy to call you mommy." Then kissed her full on the lips, "Mommy."

Ace shivered. Jared straddled her and put his forearm across her wrists pinning her in place. "Are you sure baby?" Ace whimpered, "Mommy, has so very dirty things she does and would like to try."

Jared pretended to think. Then Jared began to kiss her some more. "I think you will find I'm open to pretty much anything, Mommy."

"Fuck," She grunted as Jared took her left breast back into his mouth. He traced her areola with his tongue and then flicked her nipple a couple of times with his tongue. Then he blew on the wet skin of her breast. Ace's entire crotch tingled like someone had poured warm water all over it. Several dirty images passed through Ace's mind. Her and Jared screwing in the back of her Ford pickup. Ace fucking Jared with a strap-on. Jared fucking Ace on a beach in the Caribbean.

"I need you in me, Jared," Ace demanded, her voice on the verge of panic.

"OK," Jared responded a little taken aback but ready to follow orders.

Ace fidgeted and thrust her pelvis up. She was only able to touch the side of his shaft with her thigh but the contact was electric. It was similar to the time she had forgotten to disconnect the battery before replacing a truck's alternator. "Right now, Jared. Put your cock in me, right NOW."

Jared was a little concerned by the urgency in her voice but also very turned on. His sword had grown to full size the moment she had proposed that he start calling her mommy during their lovemaking. It had creamed his teenage sheet many times thinking about that. He moved between her legs and lifted them so her feet were flat on the bed and her knees were bent. He began to lower himself slowly into her. He was anxious that she was still sore from the night before and didn't want to hurt her. She rewarded him by letting out a series of moans.

The truth was, she was a little sore from the night before and so welcomed the slower pace. She was so driven by the desire that she didn't care about any minor aches or pains. Her heart was pounding like it was about to come out of her chest. She was sweating again and she had a cramp forming in her left leg. She felt none of it as Jared continued to plow her valley.

Ace reached around Jared's back and grabbed his butt. She pulled with all her might and forced him to press home his cock. He pulled back and she pulled him in again. It was like the two were playing tug of war with Jared's dick acting as the rope. "That's it, Jared, fuck my pussy," Ace insisted, "Fuck it good."

"I don't want to hurt you, Ace," he replied, getting into a quicker piston-like pace.

"Don't you worry your handsome head about that," she said, wiping her brow quickly, "My lady parts are very experienced at taking care of a man. They are a little out of practice but it's like riding a bike."

"You taught me how to ride a bike," he remarked.

"I sure did and now I am going to teach you how to ride a woman, fast and hard."

With that Ace let go of Jared's butt and motioned him to pull out.

Jared stopped pumping and rolled to his right, falling off the bed when he misjudged the distance to the edge. Ace rolled in the opposite direction and came up on all fours facing the head of the bed. She heard the thud of Jared hitting the hardwood and so rolled on her side facing that direction and called, "You, OK?"

"Yep," Jared said rubbing his shoulder as he remounted to bed. "I came down on my arm."

"But your dick's fine, right?"

Jared stroked it a couple of times and was rewarded with a few drops of precum. "Fully operational," Jared reported.

"Then get up here and mount me already," Ace ordered getting back up on all fours.

Jared saluted, said "Yes, ma'am" and climbed back onto the bed.

"I appreciate the gesture, sweetie," Ace said, "But you don't salute indoors unless you're reporting to a superior officer."

Jared leaned down and started kissing her right calf. He started at her ankle and moved towards the back of her knee. He straddled her left leg and started kissing her hamstrings moving towards her butt. "Well, you are superior to all women in every way," Jared said when he stopped for a minute before continuing up Ace's ass.

Ace looked over her shoulder and rewarded Jared with a smile. "Is that all you do?" Ace teased him, "Talk?"

She wiggled her big behind at Jared. She had hair in places Jared didn't know a woman could get hair. Her bush covered her entire groin between her legs and even up to her butt cheeks. Jared was in rapture. He cupped her vagina from below and then started to lick her crack. He reached her arse and then started playing with her rosebud a little. "Oh, you are a naughty, naughty boy, aren't you?" she commented.

"I sure am, mommy."

A current shot through Ace again at the sound of Jared calling her mommy. Another went up her spine as he licked her arse again. Still, another hit her as he repositioned himself between her legs and slapped the bottom of his dick against the top of her crack half a dozen times. Finally, Jared went on one knee and put two fingers, his middle finger, and his ring finger, into her pussy from behind.

"Holy shit on a shingle!" Ace exclaimed.

"Does mommy like that?" Jared asked.

"Yes, baby. Mommy likes that a lot," she confirmed.

He reached under and cupped Ace's left breast. She began to rock back and forth on his fingers. Ace was working her pussy into as much of a lather as she could. She wanted to show Jared just how much she was enjoying being with him by coating every inch of his fingers with her love honey.

Ace found the well-worn marks her nails had carved in the headboard over the years. She always put her hands in the same place when George had made love to her like this. She had never counted but imagined it had to have been more than a thousand times. Oh, how much fun it was going to be to make love with Jared in it a thousand more Ace thought.

"Ace?" he asked after a few moments.

"Yes, baby?" she asked.

"You would tell me if this was a dream, right?" he asked.

"Yes. I would, sweetie. And no. It isn't." said Ace, starting to breathe a little heavier. "Or if it is, then we're both having it and don't you dare wake ME up."

Jared took his hand out of Ace's honey pot and fondled his cock with his cum covered hand. He then began to slowly push into Ace's pussy from behind. Once his cock was primed to go into Ace's muffin on its own, he pulled his hand away and began to lick his fingers clean. Jared then scooted up closer and grabbed Ace's sides just above her hips.

Ace used the headboard of the bed as an anchor and started to push back against his dick. Her cave was still getting used to Jared's penis after her two years of self-imposed celibacy. Jared was trying to be gentle but she had always liked it when George had put his cock in her hard, fast, and deep. I probably should take it easy, Ace thought and began to slow down her rocking. Then she told herself, but I don't fucking want to and sped back up.

"Fuck you're wet," he grunted.

"All for you baby," she cried between gasps, "Only for you baby."

There was a distinct 'smack' sound as the sweaty skin of Jared's thighs hit Ace's ass. Lord above Jared loved that sound. Ace did too. Jared began to thrust harder. "That's great Jared. But deeper and harder."

He followed orders and Ace began to howl with every thrust, "Oh, Oh, Oh, OH, OH, OH, OH, OOOOHHH."

Jared by this point was getting tired. His hamstrings were burning and he was pretty sure his left foot had fallen asleep. He didn't know how long they had been at this but he did know that if they were going to be doing this regularly, he was going to have to get to the gym more.

She had already climaxed once and was climbing the mountain a second time when Jared's cock found her G-spot. Ace arched her back and reached under herself and started to play with her clit. "That's it, Jared. (Breath) Right there. (Breath) Just like that. (moan) Don't stop. (Breath) Don't you fucking dare (Breath) SSSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPP."

Ace could have sworn the headboard of the bed was swaying more than usual as he held tight to her hips and impaled her over and over. Ace and George had never broken a bed before. Maybe this could be a new achievement for her and Jared. As she thought about this, there was in fact, a small crack as one of the screws that held the headboard to the bed frame was pulled out by the movement of the bed frame.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me any way you want to. I'm yours, totally yours, now and forever."

Jared's vision was starting to blur. The walls of Ace's vagina grabbed ahold of Jared's dick and rhythmically started to contract and expand. Jared could not believe what he was feeling. It felt like Ace's pussy was milking his dick.