Ace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum Mommy," Jared announced, "do you want it in you or on you again."

"On me, dirty boy," Ace yelled, "spray your load all over my ass."

Jared pulled his cock out of Ace's pussy and then crawled to her right stroking his cum covered dick rapidly. Ace's knees buckled and she fell flat on the bed. "OH, Mommy. You are so good to me. I want to make you proud of me."

"Mommy is so proud of her big man." Ace cooed as she wiggled her ass a little causing it to jiggle like a bowl of pudding. "Now come on. Make me all dirty baby. Make Mommy all dirty," Ace exclaimed.

Jared let out a series of moans and grunts. He was getting so tired. He had to cum so badly. It felt like someone was between his legs pulling on his balls. Jared's right hand was busy stroking his dick but his left wasn't doing anything so he leaned over and grabbed Ace's butt cheek with his left hand and squeezed.

"Oh, Jared," Ace cried.

Ace was just so perfect. She was all Jared had ever wanted and now she was his. No more living his life based on the approval of others. He had Ace and the rest of the world could screw themselves for all he cared. He was truly free for the first time in his life. Finally, the dam broke and Jared's hose shot a massive stream of sperm all over Ace's right butt cheek. He then shot a second rope maybe about half as long all over her lower butt before his faucet when dry.

Jared fell to his left like he had been hit by a tranquilizer dart. His brain was only working enough to keep him alive. His breathing was rapid and shallow. His senses were all offline and he felt like he was paralyzed from the hair down. He then shook like he was having a seizure a couple of times.

Both Jared and Ace simply lay on the bed catching their breath and trying to recharge enough to move. Several minutes passed. The clock chimed the half hour. Ace managed to move her head enough to stare over at Jared. His eyes were shut tight. He was a little pale and she could have taken his pulse just by looking at the side of his neck. The good news was it was slowing as was his breathing. She reached over and moved a stray hair off his brow. "Well, that was fun," Jared said opening one eye to look at Ace and smiling.

"That was incredible!" Ace said to the room at large.

"Better than flying?" Jared asked.

"Jared, I love you. I love you so much I want to lie to you." Ace said as she rolled onto her left side, "But the truth is, flying is the only thing better than sex."

"OK," Jared said and opened his other eye feeling slightly dejected. He started playing with the sheets a little, "Thank you for being honest."

"You're welcome," Ace answered.

Jared wanted to change the subject so he asked her, "Which plane is your favorite to fly?"

Ace rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. Jared stared at her boobs. Then he crawled over and laid his head on her left breast. "I never got to fly a Mustang (P-51) or a Lightning (P-38). I always wanted to though. Of the planes, I got to fly I would say the P-40s were fun. B-17s were OK. The B-24 was like flying a box. My legs still hurt just thinking about them. B-26s were a great plane but you had to be on your toes with them every minute or you would be in a box in less than one. I guess if I had to pick just one, I would say the C-47 was my favorite."

"Goonie birds? Really?" Jared asked surprised.

"Yep, by far. They were easy to fly, durable and I never had one ever let me down." Ace rolled over and put her hand on Jared's chest. "Besides I lost my virginity in the back of one."

"You did what?" Jared asked not sure he had heard her correctly.

Ace simply smiled and raised her eyebrows a couple of times.

The two snuggled up not caring that she was smearing Jared's cum all over the sheets. Half an hour later the phone rang. Jared reached over her and grabbed the phone as it was on her side of the bed. This gave him another chance to rub his dick in her hairy bush as he moved from the right side of the bed to the left over her. "Good morning. Evens' residents," Jared answered as he had a hundred times before whenever he had spent a night or weekend here.

Jared sat up on the side of the bed. "Yes. Ace rescued me as always...Yeah, we got here pretty late...No, she let me sleep in... (Jared chuckled) I won't get used to it."

"Who is it?" Ace mouthed.

Jared didn't answer. He did get up. Ace couldn't help staring at his butt. She reached out and began to rub it. She kept thinking about later when they could make love again. Lord, she had not been this in love since 43. "OK, let me go get her," Jared finally said.

"Who is it?" Ace asked again her tone becoming testy as Jared covered the receiver and started counting in his head.

"I'm having trouble finding her." Jared turned his head one way and then the other. "Hold on please, I just saw her." Jared knew the suspense was killing Ace so he drew it out just a little more.

Jared pulled out a length of cord from the wall so he could put the phone down in the middle of the bed. I'm going to have to get her one of those cordless phones for her birthday next month, Jared thought. He then handed the receiver to Ace. While she took the receiver, Jared quickly moved away and Ace put her hand over the receiver's mouthpiece just like Jared had. "Jared. George! HENRY! Who the hell is on this phone?"

By this point, Jared was already at the door that led to Ace's bathroom. He motioned her to answer the phone. He then disappeared into the bathroom without answering Ace. Ace heard the shower start and then she heard someone say, "Hello. Hello? Is anyone there?" come from the receiver.

Ace put the phone to her ear and said "Hello." The sound of the other person's voice saying hello sent a bolt of fear through Ace's entire body. "Morning, E."

To be continued.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this story. If you would like, please leave a comment. I am open to suggestions and requests and I do so enjoy reading my reader's thoughts. They make my day. Also please don't forget to vote.