Ace in the Hole Ch. 02

Story Info
A student has a sexual relationship with an asexual girl.
964 words
4.39
2.6k
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

Though certain events have been embellished, this is based on a true story. Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent. Some people have complained that the story is confusing. In response I say only this: I lived it. How do you think I feel?

Chapter 2

For the next two weeks, we did exactly that. Every night we'd meet after classes to have nasty, passionate oral sex on campus. Sometimes we'd do it on the bench under cover of darkness. Other times we'd do it in the public restrooms in the middle of the day. I was glad that we were being more discreet than the first time. I guessed that she was just really, really horny that first time.

Then again, she was asexual. I still didn't get it. It didn't really matter. We were having a sexual relationship and we were both enjoying ourselves.

To my delight, she let me grope her even when she wasn't in the mood for oral sex. In the first few days, I found myself grabbing her butt or caressing her breasts through her clothes when we would embrace. Then I got bolder, covertly reaching into her clothes and groping her breasts when we sat in classes. Finally, after two full weeks, I found myself reaching into her pants during a lecture about molecular bonds.

She gasped at first, giving me a startled expression. But as I quickly began to work my fingers inside of her, she simply nodded and began gently, almost undetectably thrusting her hips. I worked her for the entire hour-long class, her adorable whimpering and ever-increasing hip thrusts drawing more and more attention from the rest of the class. Then, finally, she came, soaking my hand in her delicious juices. I thought we had gotten away with it, but she let out a loud moan that stopped the professor's lecture dead. The entire class stared at us, my hand still obviously deep in Sandra's pants, her face flushed with orgasm, and yet still no embarrassment.

She had no shame. It scared me. But in that moment, I forced the shame to the back of my mind. I pulled my hand out of her pants and sucked the juices off my fingers in front of everyone. The professor seemed awestruck for a moment, but returned to his lecture. The class hadn't been paying attention before, but they certainly weren't paying attention now. No one ever mentioned it again.

That night, Sandra pulled me aside behind the dining hall and gave me a passionate hug.

"Thank you for earlier," she whispered in my ear. "That was great."

"It was wonderful, darling," I replied. I didn't feel like groping her in that moment. Instead, I returned to my old habit of gently stroking her hair.

"Everyone saw us," she whispered mischievously. "It kind of turned me on."

"I guess I really know how to turn you on, huh?" I chuckled.

"You know I can't be sexually attracted to you," she replied.

I slowly pushed her away. We stood a few feet apart, illuminated only in starlight. The night was quiet, but my mind was reeling.

"What have we been doing for the past two weeks?" I asked, incredulous.

"You've been giving me cunnilingus," she replied. "And it's been amazing."

"I make you cum -- I make you scream," I continued, startled at how openly I was talking about sexual matters. "And you're not attracted to me?"

"I thought you said you were okay with this," she sighed, clearly upset.

"I am!" I yelled. Then getting the better of myself, I calmly repeated, "I am. It's just... I'm very confused, that's all. I don't understand how you let me do the things I do if you don't... Want me."

"Of course I want you," she replied, taking a step closer. "Just not in that way."

"Doesn't that mean you can replace me with anyone?" I asked. "Doesn't that mean that any random guy you meet can do what we do, and you'll just-"

"Don't be ridiculous," she interrupted. "I do this with you because I love you. I don't feel sexual attraction when I see you, but I want sexual relief in general. You're my boyfriend. I love you. I want to get it from you, and only you."

"So you're not attracted to me, but you're attracted to the feeling of my tongue being buried inside of you?"

Sandra let out a deep moan. "And now you have me wet."

I eagerly fell to my knees, unbuckling her belt and pulling down her pants. "I think I can help with that."

"Make it a quickie," she said. "Mom wants me home."

"Yes ma'am."

So once again, I plunged my face deep into her pussy, and ate her out until she squealed with delight. When she came the second time, she collapsed against the building, sweating and panting.

"Thanks, love," she breathed. "I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that, she disappeared out of the alley. As soon as she was out of sight, I unbuckled my own pants and jacked off like crazy until I finished. After eating her out, it usually didn't take very long. But as I stood in the alley, covered in Sandra's vaginal juices, my own semen, and both of our sweat, I couldn't help but wonder why neither of us brought up the obvious: I could just have sex with her.

Granted, I didn't want to. It was still against my beliefs. But if you're reading this, you can imagine how difficult it is to maintain your beliefs in a situation like this. At that point, I wanted to do her. I wanted to do her right. Instead, I ended up wanking in an alley after eating her out.