Quick Hits - Olivia

Story Info
18 year old friend of daughter catches me in shower.
1.3k words
4.34
18.8k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just finishing a workout in my home gym when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hi Mr. T, how are you doing?"

I spun around, "Jesus Olivia, you scared the shit out of me."  A couple of my daughter Katie's close friends had the access code to enter the house.

I was dressed in just running shorts, Olivia had on a cut-off t shirt that did not cover her ample 36DD tits and a pair of silk shorts that were clearly too small for her.

"I was looking for Katie, to see if she wanted to hang out," she smiled at me.

I was suspicious, she would know that her best friend was gone for the weekend with her mother, but decided to play along for now.

"Well she is not here Olivia."

She pouted, "Can I hang out here a bit?  I don't want to go back home."

"Make yourself at home, you know where everything is," I smiled as I walked past her headed to the master bedroom.  She followed me down the  hall, turning into Katie's room.

I went into the master bath stripped off and started the shower.  My 7" fat cut cock had gotten hard as I thought about Olivia's tits, her underboob flashing and the tight shorts outlining her pussy lips.

My mind was elsewhere when I felt cold air blow on me.  I turned as Olivia stepped into the shower with me, her large tits flopping.  

"Olivia, you should not be here, what are you doing?"

She smiled at me, grabbed my cock, "Were you thinking about me?  Is this because of me?"

"Olivia, this is wrong, you should not be here," I said with little conviction.  

"Oh, Mr. T, your cock is so nice, just like Katie said it would be," she smiled up at me slowly stroking my cock.

Oh shit I thought, what has Katie told her?  Oh fuck her hand feels nice.

Olivia dropped to her knees, her tits now wet.  Holding her tits together she began to stroke my cock between them.  I was lost in the feeling of her hot wet tits stroking my cock.  My mind was no longer in control, my cock was.

She was looking up at me, smiling.  I reached down stroking her hair as she tit fucked me.  Deciding to move this party, I reached over and turned the water off.  She looked up at me with concern.  I pulled her up standing and kissed her, "Let's take this somewhere more comfortable."

Smiling, she kissed my cheek and stepped out of the shower.  We both dried off and she was headed for my bed when I grabbed her arm.  

"Come with me."

She looked quizzical, but followed me.

I walked to Katie's room and led her to the bed.  Pulling back the covers I sat her on the edge of the bed.

"Oh Mr. T, this is naughty, doing it in Katie's bed," she said as she slid into the bed.  

I got in with her, my hands moving to her tits.

"Olivia, I have thought about your tits alot," I said as I took one in my mouth.

"Oh Mr. T, ahhhh," she moaned as I began to suck her sensitive nipple.  

Squeezing and sucking them I went back and forth between each lovely mound, her body moving below me, her hands holding my head to her tits.  

I moved one hand down over her smooth mound, her pussy was soaked.  Moving my head down to her pussy I spread her legs more.  My tongue flicked over her pussy tasting her juices, she tasted so good.

I dove into her pussy as she turned and took the tip of my cock into her mouth.  It was so warm, wet, hot.   Pulling my hips over she maneuvered me on top of her, my cock hovering over her mouth as I probed her pussy with my tongue.

"OH Mr. T, ahhh, ohh, god that feels so good.  I don't think I can take all this," she said, licking the tip of my cock.

I pulled off her pussy for just a second, "Katie can." then dove back in.

My cock entered her mouth, as I pushed two fingers into her.  Could feel my cock pushing in then stopping as she gagged, pushing my hips up, coughing.  It was hard to concentrate on her pussy, but I turned my focus back to it, wanting to feel her cum for me.

Her breath was ragged around my cock, I could tell she was having trouble focusing as well.  I gently pushed my cock in her mouth the tip being fucked my it, her tongue swirling.  My lips found her clit sticking up and I began to suck it.  Her hips started to buck, my cock fell from her mouth, her hands pushing my head down.  

I could feel her whole body go stiff as the orgasm hit her.  Juices flowed from her pussy and I lapped them up as fast as I could.  She was moaning, saying unintelligible things.

Finally her body relaxed and she released my head.

"OH MY GOD, that was amazing.  Oh fuck, I have never come like that."

I rolled off her body and moved up next to her head, kissing her on the lips, her juices all over my face.  She kissed me back, licking her juices off of my face.  I moved over her, spreading her legs.  

"Be careful Mr. T, I have not had a cock that big in me."

"I will Olivia," I smiled at her.

I lined my cock up with her and began to slowly push into her, my cock spreading her pussy lips.  Her head was back on the pillow, a look of bliss on her face.  I slowly worked my cock into her slick pussy, her face making some grimaces as I did.

"You okay Olivia?"

"Yes, just go slow okay?"

"Of course."

I got about 1/2 way in and stopped, letting her adjust to my cock.  She nodded after a minute and I began to push in again.

Suddenly a look of concern came over her face.  "You have a condom?  I can't take the pill."

I looked at her, "No I don't.  It will be okay, we will be careful." 

I pushed deeper into her as she nodded her head.  Soon my cock was all the way in her, I stopped, her pussy so tight on me, it was almost like she was a virgin.  

"Oh god, I'm so full.  Never felt like this.  Was Katie like this?"

"Yes she was," I smiled as I began to slowly fuck her.  Long slow strokes going back in deep each time.  Pulling her legs up as I did, going deep in her.

We got into the rhythm, her tits bouncing, my cock probing.  She felt amazing and I wanted all of her.  I began to pick up the pace, fucking her harder and faster.  Olivia was moaning and grunting under me.

"Don't forget to pull out," she said.

I nodded and pushed her legs up next to her head, pushing deep in her.  My cock was in control.  I was panting as I pushed deep in her, my cock swelling.

The words "NO, STOP,"  came out of her mouth as the first blast of cum blew into her.  Pulsing deep in her, I could see her eyes pleading as she looked at me.  But I could not pull out, it felt so incredible.

"NO oh FUCK, I, NO, oh shit."

I finally stopped cumming in her and collapsed on top of her.  

"What am I going to do?  No one has ever cum in me before,  OH SHIT."

"It's okay Olivia.  We will take care of it. Katie has something you can take."

She nodded, then cuddled against me.  I stroked her hair.  "You okay?"

"Yes, it felt so good, I really didn't want you to stop either.  I could feel your cock pulsing in me, you filling me up."

"Glad you liked it, your pussy was so tight, so hot I just could not pull out."

She fell asleep on Katie's bed, I got up and left her there wondering if this was the start of something more.