Ace in the Hole Ch. 04

Story Info
A student has a sexual relationship with an asexual girl.
1.8k words
4.3
1.9k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

"Oh, yeah!" Sandra screamed as I went down on her.

She was particularly energetic that day thanks to Spring Break. We weren't going to be able to have sex at her house, of course, so we figured we would get as much in as possible on the drive there. There we were in her mom's car, my face buried in her pussy as she merged onto the highway with a shaky twist of the steering wheel.

I came up for air and laughed. This situation was ridiculous. Sandra always drove with the windows down. She called it a sensory overload, a sensation which she loved. To make matters more intense, she was blaring electronic dance music over the car radio so loudly that we could even hear it over the wind that tore through the car. Every few moments, her hair would fly in front of her face, and she'd have to push it out of the way. Yet she never stopped rhythmically thrusting her hips into my face, moaning all the time.

"This is seriously not safe," I said before plunging into her crotch again and flicking my tongue over and over against her clitoris while rapidly fingering her vagina. I was bent over the centre console of the car and something was digging into my torso. It was but I would do anything for my girlfriend.

"But it's really f-fu... It's frickin' awesome!" she yelled back.

I couldn't argue with that, so I just kept working, as her pink pussy began leaking juices all over the seat. The car was going to smell like sex. The stains on the seat were going to look like sex. Nevermind the fact that Sandra would have to somehow put her clothes back on in the car in the garage before Petra saw her. It wasn't impossible by any means, but it was a completely unnecessary risk.

Sandra let out an loud, intense moan and the car swerved. My heart skipped a beat and my head bumped the steering wheel as she steadied the vehicle.

"Geez, Sandra, are you trying to get us killed?"

She simply giggled and used one hand to push my head back between her legs. I stayed there for the rest of the twenty minute car ride, licking and sucking and grabbing and tasting. By the time her body shuddered to an orgasm, we were pulling into her garage. I shot upright in my seat, wiping the fluids from my face and trying to look normal. My dick was so stiff in my pants that it hurt, but I let it be. I prayed that it went down before Petra saw.

Quietly, Sandra slipped her panties back on, and then pulled her capris back on. Aside from her flushed face and wild hair, she looked like nothing happened. As she attempted to straighten her hair, Petra came around the corner and waved.

"Alessandra," Petra cheered, her Ukrainian accent still thick. "I'm glad you're home. It's nice to see you, too."

"Thanks for letting me stay over here, Petra," I said, awkwardly trying to avoid getting out of the car until I was soft again. I never felt comfortable calling her Petra, but she insisted I use her first name, so I did.

"Hi mom," Sandra replied, leaving the windows open as she exited the vehicle. Smart; she was going to air out the smell.

Realizing I couldn't hide it any longer, I jumped out of the car as well. Fortunately, Petra had begun talking to Sandra in Ukrainian and I was free to linger in the corner. All three of us eventually drifted inside. I tried to get away, but Petra insisted we all have dinner together. I really did like her a lot, so I reluctantly agreed. By then, at least, I had calmed down a little.

"So, how are you doing?" Petra asked as we all sat down. She shoveled a heap of some unidentifiable vegetable onto my plate.

"I'm really good," I replied, taking a bite of an unidentifiable and mostly tasteless meat. "School has been a lot, but it's been a lot easier with Alessandra there."

"You two have been seeing even more of each other since you both started attending," said Petra. "I wish you would come down here more. I love having you over."

"He's always so busy," Sandra interjected. "Between school and work..."

"Where do you work again?" Petra asked.

"The University's newspaper, for now," I replied, wincing.

"Does that pay well?"

"About fifteen dollars and article," I chuckled. "So, no."

"Goodness, we got paid more than that in the Soviet Union," Petra laughed. "And we didn't get paid anything."

"At least people actually read the paper back in the Soviet Union," I said ruefully.

"And if you didn't, they shot you," Petra joked.

"I'd rather be shot than read the university's newspaper," Sandra chimed in.

I turned to look at her with a grin of disbelief as Petra laughed again.

"What?" Sandra said. "You're a great writer, honey, but there's not enough actual news going on. If I have to read one more sports game result article I'll be sick."

"Hey, I never write sports," I said. "And maybe if someone were to do something interesting on campus, I'd have something to write about."

"Like what?" Sandra teased, raising her eyebrows. A shiver ran down my spine.

From upstairs, the phone rang. Petra muttered a Ukrianian swear word and stood up from the table.

"That's probably your father," she said. "I have to take this call. I'll be back in a few minutes."

She made her way up the staircase, disappearing onto the second floor of the house. When I turned back to Sandra, she had pushed aside her food and was already stripping off her clothes.

"Are you insane?" I hissed.

"Come on, she'll never know," Sandra replied. "Mom and Dad always take a really long time on the phone. We'll be done before she ever sees us."

"We could get caught!" I choked in a half-whisper. "She already doesn't like me, are you trying to make her despise me?"

"She likes you," Sandra insisted, now totally naked. She lifted herself onto the table and spread her legs. "Now be quiet and eat your dinner."

I knew it was too late. She wouldn't stop until she was satisfied. Against my better judgment, I dove in. I wanted to finish this as quickly as possible. I grabbed her tits, for what they were worth, and began frantically squeezing them with both hands. I threw my face into her pussy and began to work my tongue. Instead of spreading her legs, she began to close them, gently closing my head between her thighs. I couldn't retreat if I wanted to.

I couldn't even see the staircase anymore. I couldn't tell if her mom was coming or hear if she was still talking on the phone. I had to trust Sandra to be my eyes and ears, but she was quietly whimpering to herself. That meant she wasn't paying attention. This was a terrible idea.

I did my best to speed up the process, incorporating small bites, a relatively new discovery which turned her on more than I'd ever seen before. I continued licking, thrusting, and twisting as her body got hotter and hotter. Soon, the rhythmic thrusting of her hips and the gentle slapping of her butt against the table became loud enough to hear. The silverware on the table slid towards the edge with every thrust, until finally clattering to the ground. Sandra got louder and louder as tension grew.

"Oh, oh, oh mmmm," she moaned, far too loudly.

"Shhh," I said, muffled through her pubic hair. She squeezed my head tighter between her legs.

I stopped massaging her legs and took the opportunity to grope at her thighs. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face further into her pussy. I followed her lead and grabbed her ass, using all of my strength to pull her body against my face and smother myself in her vagina. Juices ran down my chin as I struggled to breathe. Her breathing become more and more irregular, and her moaning became louder and louder. A dinner plate slid off the table and clattered to the floor just as Sandra let out a final, long moan. She came with intensity and nearly crushed my head between her thighs, before suddenly her legs spasmed and opened wide. I was free. But I was still very horny.

Forgetting about Petra, I began kissing up Sandra's torso. I kissed up across her stomach, all the while groping her breasts a little harder than she liked. I made my way to her breasts before finally kissing her left nipple, gently running my tongue over her tiny, perky tit. I emulated the motions I made on her vagina, making circles and other patterns, as I gently massaged the other breast with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other.

"Oh," she moaned weakly. "You're not supposed to kiss my boobs."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"Absolutely not," she moaned.

So I continued, switching breasts to ensure that both got equal love. She squirmed under my touch as I worked on her.

"You are so weird," I whispered.

"I'm not weird," she replied.

"Are too," I said. "You are so... Such a..."

"Such a slut?" she finished.

"Ew, don't say that," I winced.

"Why," Sandra moaned. "It's what I am. I know you don't like dirty talk, but it turns me on so much."

"Maybe I'll try to learn some in the future," I said, before returning to my nipple sucking.

"Please do," she said, gently grabbing the back of my head and pushing me into her chest.

She threw her head back and let out one last moan. It was loud. Too loud. We both stopped in our tracks, startled. We knew it was too far. She frantically flew off the table and tried to get her clothes back on while I attempted to clean up our mess. I threw the entire fallen plate in the trash and the silverware in the sink. Fortunately, nothing had broken, and the food wasn't very difficult to clean up. By the time I was finished, Sandra was fully dressed.

"That was fucking hot," Sandra whispered, sliding her hands into her pants. I winced at the language, disturbed that the innocent girl I'd known was now talking dirty, but put the thought on back-burner for the time being. I couldn't deny that talking dirty turned me on, too. I just didn't like it. It felt demeaning to call her a slut. She was better than that.

Sandra withdrew her hand only a moment later when Petra descended the staircase.

"What was all that noise?" she asked, oblivious.

"Just messing around," Sandra smiled innocently.

"Well, your father's coming back tomorrow after all," Petra said, apparently satisfied. "That means we're going to the beach." She turned to me and with a blank expression asked, "Do you want to come?"

Despite myself, I did just that. I was very glad that I wore thick denim jeans that day. I guess she couldn't have noticed.