Ace in the Hole Ch. 05

Story Info
A student has a sexual relationship with an asexual girl.
1.2k words
4.26
2k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beach was beautiful. Sandra and I loved the beach. We loved anything in nature, actually. It was one of the earliest subjects we'd found in common. We both appreciated the beauty on a level that was unusual to find. Despite her mother's attempts to keep us all together, Sandra and I broke off from her parents and took a long stroll.

The two of us also loved the idea of traveling. The beach was nice, of course, but it was only a few hours away. We wanted to go everywhere. We were going to go everywhere. But for now, we were at the beach. And that was good enough for me.

"Look!" Sandra cried in excitement. "Dolphins!"

I gazed out over the ocean just in time to see a dolphin jump out of the water and land with a splash.

"That was amazing!" I replied, equally excited.

It had been so long since I'd seen the beach, let along with Sandra. I took a breath of clean, ocean air and wriggled my toes in the sand. This was the life.

"This is the life," I said in a singsong voice.

"Mm, can you feel that salty sea spray in the air?" Sandra asked, spinning in circles just below the high tide line. "You don't get that anywhere but the ocean."

"You can smell it, too," I added. "You can feel it, smell it, see it."

"It's beautiful and refreshing and-"

"And incredibly powerful," I finished. "The ocean has so much power. I mean, listen to that -- it's deafening. It's like a bolt of thunder... Or..."

"Or the wind whistling through a forest," she finished, grinning.

"Oh, wow, I love you," I croaked, staring into her eyes again. I saw her love for me. That quiet, subdued love that she once so readily gave me. "I missed this so much."

"I missed it too," Sandra replied, pulling me into a hug.

For a moment, everything was perfect. Then the hug ended, and I saw something else in her eyes.

"No," I said.

"Oh come on," she giggled. "The beach is empty. Mom and Dad are a mile away. No one will see us, if that's what you're worried about."

In fact, I hadn't even thought of the fact that someone might see us. Somehow, that seemed to not matter anymore. What mattered was that I really didn't want to ruin a beautiful, romantic day on the beach with cunnilingus. Nonetheless, she pleaded with me with that sex-crazed look in her eyes and there was nothing I could do.

She slipped out of her beach clothes and threw them onto the sand. For the first time, I could see a noticeable tan line.

"You're gonna get sunburnt," I said as she plopped onto the sand and spread her legs.

"Aw, you're always taking care of me," she smiled. "There's some sunscreen in my bag."

I fished the sunscreen out of the bag and handed it to Sandra.

"I could do it," Sandra said. "Or you could do it."

She handed the bottle right back. I couldn't help but smile as I applied the lotion to my hand and began rubbing it all over her body. I would often fondle her when were clothed, but that severely limited my movement. And during our oral sex sessions, I was limited by the fact that my face was embedded in her pussy. This was the first time I had free reign to grope her nude body in a very long time. We were both grinning as I took my time, running my hand over her stomach, her neck, her face, taking extra time to gently fondle her breasts.

"I think they need a little extra," I joked. "They don't see the sun much."

Then I made my way down to her legs. I caressed her feet, ankles, calves, and thighs, as she began to gently moan. Her legs spread wider, inviting me. Waves crashed I and brought the ocean to where she lay, surrounding her in a shallow tide before going back out to sea again. Then more waves brought the same effect.

"Wow," I said. "You're so beautiful."

I began to gently apply sunscreen around her pubic area until it turned into a good-old-fashioned pussy rub.

"Oh," she moaned. "So you like the way my pussy looks, huh?"

"Not just your pu- your. Not just that," I replied. "I love you. All of you."

"You're so sweet," she said. "I love all of you, too. I love the way you treat me like a queen and I love the way you always take care of me."

"Want me to take care of you right now?" I asked. I hadn't wanted to, but I was more than in the mood now.

Another wave washed over her as she ran her hands along her body, inserting two fingers into her own pussy and gently masturbating.

"You are so hot," I choked.

"You make me hotter," she replied.

It was the first time she'd said something that sounded like sexual attraction towards me. I don't think that's how she meant it, but it sounded like it. And it immediately drove me crazy. I went wild. Without asking again, I dove face first onto the beach and crawled to her pussy like a man dying of thirst would crawl to a well.

I began to passionately eat her out, her sweat and fluids mixing with the taste of the sea water in a unique and delicious combination.

"If you made bottles of your juice, I'd drink it," I moaned.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she responded. I winced.

She grabbed my head and held me on her pussy, which became a problem when the waves washed over me and I found myself inhaling salt water. Choking and blinded by the sting of the salt, I continued thrusting my tongue as deep as it would go into her virginal tunnel, my efforts being constantly rewarded by whimpering moans.

"Oh, fuck," she repeated as another wave washed over us.

Bits of sand hid themselves within her pussy lips. I used my tongue to try to clean them out, only to have another wave send more sand.

"Oh, fuck, make me cum," she said, which only made me pause for a moment.

What had happened to the innocent Alessandra I had met? When had this asexual girl turned into a sex fiend? My pause only made her grab my head again. She was about to push me back down when a distant voice cried, "Hey!"

Sandra and I both turned to see a lifeguard running towards us. At some point during our sexual escapades, a red flag had been thrown, and the beach was apparently closing. A storm was brewing over the Atlantic and the waves were getting choppy. No wonder they were seeming bigger and bigger as our oral went on.

Practically an expert at this point, Sandra quickly threw on her underwear, a surprisingly acceptable amount of clothing for a beach.

"Hey!" The lifeguard cried again, now close enough that I could make out his face. I sat up, stretching my arms.

"Oh, thank God," the lifeguard said, relieved. "I thought you two drowned. You can't be here right now, there's a huge storm coming in."

"Oh spring break?" Sandra groaned, disappointed.

I was still reeling from the recent sex, mostly unable to talk. I had no idea how she recovered so quickly, especially since she was the only one actually experiencing any sex.

"I'm afraid so," said the lifeguard. "You'd better get back to your hotel. It's gonna get nasty out here real soon."

Sandra turned to me with that same look in her eye. "It got pretty nasty already."