Ace in the Hole Ch. 07

Story Info
A student has a sexual relationship with an asexual girl.
1.3k words
4.09
1.9k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

"Oh, fucking yes, oh, fuck your little slut," she cried as I ate her pussy with unusual vigor. Her legs buckled as I cupped her perfectly rounded ass and gave it a little slap. I'd never done it before, but she seemed to enjoy it, so in a few moments I tried it again.

We were in her favorite position -- she stood, leaning with her back against the wall. I stood on my knees in front of her, face embedded in her pussy. She'd usually use one hand to fondle her tiny breasts and the other hand to move my head around.

And we were also in her bedroom. I told her it was a terrible idea, especially since Petra was home. Did she listen to me? No, she didn't. She also didn't even try to restrain herself from making sound, her low moans of extasy becoming shrieks of pleasure in only a few moments. But it was the first day of summer, and she was excited. She was really excited.

"Oh, eat that pussy, yeah," she continued, "Lick my fucking cunt you fucking bitch."

She sounded like a porn star, and it disturbed me. But seeing that my mouth was occupied, I couldn't exactly complain. I squeezed one butt cheek and slapped the other, prompting another moan from Sandra. Her knees buckled and she almost collapsed.

"Yeah, spank me," she grunted. "Spank your little girl. Spank your little slut. I'm a fucking whore for you."

"What the hell?"

I threw myself backwards, immediately ending our encounter. I recognized the voice in an instant. It was Petra. I wheeled around to see her standing in the doorway -- the doorway which we'd left open -- with a pale and disgusted expression. Sandra let out a shriek and futilely attempted to cover her naked body.

"M-mom, oh, mom-"

"In my house!" Petra screamed, kicking me on the floor. "You do this in my house!"

"It's not what it looks like," Sandra sobbed, tears forming in her eyes. "We're not- we didn't ever actually-"

"Out!" Petra yelled, kicking me again. "If you ever come back her I will kill you!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I scrambled to my feet, out the door, into my car, and all the way home. I was speeding twenty miles over the limit on the highway, but I didn't care. That was the worst possible thing that could have happened. And it happened.

I didn't hear from Sandra until the next morning, but it was around 6 AM. A simple text message that read, "We need to talk. University bench. 6:30."

I made my way there at 6:20 and found that she was early for once. She turned to me with a smile and gave me a hug.

"Hey," she said. "Sorry so early. I had to get out of the house. Oh, you should see the mess Mom made."

She giggled, sitting on the bench and stretching with a yawn.

"Sandra," I said, in disbelief.

"Of course, we'll see each other later too," she said. "So don't worry about that. I just didn't want to be at home when my dad gets home. That's not gonna be fun."

She reached over and pulled me down onto the bench beside her.

"Hey," she whispered. "Are you in the mood?"

"Alessandra!" I cried, shaking her grip from my arm.

She frowned. "What?"

"Are we not going to talk about the fact that your mom walked in on us... On me.. On-"

"So my mom walked in on you eating my pussy," Sandra rolled her eyes. "Big deal. She'll get over it. Hell, it probably turned her on." She giggled. Oh, she giggled. And it freaked me out.

"This is unbelievable!" I cried. How had I let things get so out of hand? "I can't do this anymore. I can't keep doing this with you."

"What are you talking about?" Sandra replied.

"I'm not satisfied. I'm not happy. I feel like all we do anymore is find a new, exciting, somewhat voyeuristic place for me to eat you out."

"So this is about sex," Sandra scoffed. "I'm not gonna have sex with you."

"I know. And I can't even begin to explain how much I don't care!"

"It sure seems like you care."

"I care that you're a different person now," I said. "I care that this thing has changed you. That you're obsessed!"

"Oh don't play games with me," Sandra sneered. "You really hate it that I'm not gonna have real sex with you! You do care!"

"What I care about is the fact that you're essentially constantly teasing me," I yelled, my emotions too high to stop now. "I spend all my time eating you out and you've never even let me kiss you."

"I'm asexual!" she said. "People who are ace do not feel sexual attraction. You know this!"

"And yet we have oral sex every day," I continued. "And I please you every day. And I satisfy you every day. And I was okay with not having sex with you before that. But now it's all I think about every day. I'm always so close and yet so far away. It was easy when our relationship wasn't sexual. Now it is, but it's one sided. It's all for you and it's killing me, because I don't even know who you are anymore."

"Is that what this is about? You expected me to just be your... Your ace in the hole? You expected me to just wake up one day and decide I was going to want to fuck you? Well, fuck you! That's not how this works!"

"I never wanted that..."

"Hah!" she scoffed. "Look into my eyes and tell me you never thought that."

I stared her directly in the eyes. I could never lie to her. "Of course I thought it for a moment," I sighed. "But after I started eating you out. After I became your masturbation machine."

"Mom was right about you," Sandra shook her head. "You don't understand. You don't understand and you never will. You're just like everyone else. All you can think about is sex. She tried to tell me, but I didn't believe her."

"What are you talking about!" I cried, hysterical. "I never wanted sex! All I ever wanted was you! I wish we could just stop having any sex!"

"You're gonna get your wish," Sandra replied. "We're done."

I paused for a moment, letting the words sink in. I thought it would destroy me. I thought it would be painful. And it was painful, but not in that moment. Right there and then, I felt nothing but overwhelming relief.

"I wanted to marry you someday, you know," I muttered quietly. "I'm not asexual. Or maybe I am, because I still can't figure out what that means. Regardless, I was going to live with you for the rest of my life without ever touching you. I was going to die a virgin and I was going to die happy. Because I loved you. It was never about sex. It was always about you. I love you so much. I would do anything for you. But the moment you took off your clothes was the moment our relationship was doomed."

"The moment we met was the moment our relationship was doomed," Sandra countered. She picked up her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. "You're not who you said you were. And it hurts me. I really wish you were. I really love you too. But Mom was right. She's always right. Goodbye."

And with that, she turned and walked away down the long boulevard towards the parking deck. She never looked back. When she was almost out of sight, the pain finally hit me. I nearly collapsed as I realized what had just occurred. She was gone.

As she disappeared into the parking deck, I whispered a final bitter, "Goodbye, Alessandra."