Ace in the Hole Ch. 06

Story Info
A student has a sexual relationship with an asexual girl.
767 words
3.86
2.2k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

We didn't get much of a chance to continue our escapades on that vacation. Petra was on us constantly. It was almost as if she knew something was going on, but I found that unlikely. For one thing, she knew Sandra was asexual. She probably thought that meant she wasn't interested in sex. So did I, of course, but I wasn't going to question it. The few times I had, Sandra had gotten very defensive. We didn't really argue, but we got close when she claimed I could never understand.

I agreed with her, because I really didn't understand. It didn't matter to me. Not really. I often mused to myself that I, who was very much not asexual, seemed less interested in sexual acts than a woman who was asexual.

When we got home, things returned to normal, but I had a new plan. The vacation had renewed my desire to travel with Sandra, and I knew of only one monetarily plausible way to do it.

"I wanted to wait until tonight, but I'm too excited," I said as we ate lunch in the university cafeteria. "I got an RV."

"You got an RV?" Sandra repeated. "You mean like a real RV?"

"Not a great one," I said. "But it's an RV. You know what that means?"

"We can go anywhere!" she replied, her excitement growing.

"We can finally do everything we ever wanted to do," I confirmed. "As long as there's a road, we can get there. We can go to the beach every weekend, or-"

"Or New York," she finished, that loving look again in her eyes.

"Or New York," I confirmed.

That look in her eyes made it all worth it. And trust me, RVs cost a lot. It was my entire life savings. It was everything I had ever made from working any job I'd ever had, all the birthday money I'd ever saved, and anything else I'd ever scrounged together for my entire life. Even then, I'd had to borrow two grand from my parents. It took months of convincing, but they finally gave in. And now I could give Sandra everything she wanted.

"Oh my gosh, how?"

"It wasn't easy," I said. "But I did it. Summer starts in two weeks. We'll go to New York. But where else. We can go anywhere, darling. Anywhere!"

She leaned back in her chair, speechless.

"I always wanted to see Toronto," she said meekly.

"You didn't expect me to be able to do it, did you?" I laughed. "You never thought I'd actually find a way to get us there?"

"No, I did," Sandra said. "I just... I thought it would take so long. And here we are."

"You almost sound sad about that," I chuckled.

"Not really!" Sandra replied. "Shocked, more like! I can't believe it. I can't even think of anywhere to go!"

"We have some time. Just think about it."

"You are amazing."

"Only because you are."

She paused for a moment and then said, "I love planning a future with you."

I nearly teared up when she said it, but instead of crying simply replied with, "Yeah. Me too."

We finished up our lunch with excited talk of all the places we could go and a promise to make specific plans sometime in the future. We then went off to our respective classes, but I couldn't focus on the exam prep homework. I just wanted to see her again so we could plan our future.

But I didn't see here again that day. She had to return home for a minor family emergency when her aunt wound up in the hospital. It was nothing serious, but her parents made it sound like she was about to die. It was a couple of days before I got to talk to her again, and by then her initial excitement had mostly faded.

And she was back to wanting sex again. She would talk about how excited she was to go on vacation one minute, and then suggest we go find a place for me to eat her out the next. I obliged, of course, but secretly I couldn't wait until summer. Not just for the vacation, but because actually going somewhere would distract her enough so that we could do something else.

And yet as the summer neared, something felt terribly wrong to me. It was as if a cloud was looming over our entire relationship. As if there was an issue that I couldn't predict and couldn't solve. I knew something was coming, but I didn't know what.