Ace of Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm just shaking my head. I keep shaking my head.

He looks at me, incredulous, and I can't pretend I don't notice the pain in his eyes. Veronica is looking at me, though.

"He wasn't even sure he was going to give it to her, but it doesn't matter because she said no," Veronica smirks, and Asa's expression goes suddenly blank. I glare at Veronica. She rolls her eyes. "What? It's just Asa."

Just Asa. My gaze falls back on Just Asa standing behind my sister. He is looking at me with rounded eyes full of emotion. Veronica is typing on her phone at light speed.

Just Asa. He gives me a little smile and it makes my heart leap. Just Asa and his beautiful eyes. Just Asa and his blinding smile. Just Asa and his deep kisses, his confident grasp, his deep rumbles of pleasure. Just Asa's pleading eyes, begging me to let him cum. Just Asa's authoritative hold when he's taking what he wants.

I lick my lips. Just Asa. His gaze drops to my mouth.

"Hello, Jonathan?" Veronica waves her hand in my face, breaking my train of thought. Asa quickly looks away, his ears bright red and not just from the cold.

Veronica is shifting from foot to foot nervously.

"I'm real sorry, flaco," she worries her lip. "I'm sorry shit went down like that."

"Why did it go down like that?" I ask. Veronica knows why. My gaze zeroes in on Veronica.

Veronica winces.

"Why?" I ask again, but this time with a little bite. Veronica swallows hard.

Asa puts his hand on Vivi's back and murmurs, "Do you know something?"

"Yes, she does," I start and Asa puts his hand up to me to stop me. I clamp my mouth shut.

Veronica, now on the hot spot with Asa too, looks at him and then back to me and then again to Asa.

"There's someone else," She covers her mouth with her hand and I could see her loyalty was torn between her brother and her best friend. Huh.

This is...ironic.

"Someone else," I say, feeling the words in my mouth. Feels like marbles. Tastes like pennies. "You're saying she's cheating."

"It's actually a little more complicated..." Veronica trails off and closes her eyes at my expression.

"Complicated?" I raise my eyebrows. I huff out a humorless laugh. "Did you just say complicated?"

Veronica opens and closes her mouth, looks to Asa for support and sees his horrified face. She has no idea. None of us do, apparently. What a fucking shitshow.

"Well, I think I've had enough complication for tonight. I'm heading home. Tell mom I said bye." I open the gate.

"Tell mom you said--Jonny, you're not serious are you? I can't..." she trails off when I look back at her. She sighs.

"Yeah. Yeah okay." She nods.

I turn around again and then remember that Tara drove. I turn to ask Vivi for her car but then I remember that it's at the shop.

I start to laugh. It gets more delirious by the moment. "Looks like I'm calling an Uber."

"Oh my God dummy no, Asa will drive you," Veronica squawks.

"Me??" Asa does a double take. She shoves him. "Yeah, you. Take my brother!"

I choke on my spit. "That's okay," I wheeze. "I'll order the Uber."

Veronica, five foot three and 135 pounds, gives Asa a shove so hard he stumbles forward. It's the most surreal thing I've ever seen. My mouth hangs open.

"Veronica, stop it, I will take him," Asa gives her a glare. He grabs my elbow. "Enough, let's go."

I am barely listening. As I'm settling into Asa's truck I am reviewing in my head all of mine and Tara's recent interactions, analyzing her texts, her comments, her behaviors. I think about the new clothes, the late nights, the Christmas gifts. That Hermés scarf. The Louboutins.

This isn't recent. I am a fucking idiot.

"Hey," he says softly. He rubs my back.

I text Vivi.

Me: who

Read. No response.

Me: who Vivi

Nothing.

"I'm not trying to be a piece of shit," I say to Asa out of nowhere. He runs his fingers through my hair. He nods.

"We're not doing anything, okay?" I insist, and he nods again, brushing his thumb against my cheek. I may have made a quiet sound. Maybe.

When we get to my place I bolt out of the truck, and run upstairs. Immediately, I yank my sweater up off my head and the starched collar of my button up flaps against the side of my face. The sleeve of the sweater gets caught on my watch and I can feel the anger and tears coming. I have no right to them. I think I've cried more this month than I have in the past five years combined.

The bedroom door clicks open. Asa stands there.

I look at him and I am trying my best to hold it all in but when he shuts the door and locks it behind him, I crumble, and the silent tears just come the fuck on down because that's who I am. A bitch ass tear factory.

Asa grabs my arm before I can move away, and pulls me into his embrace. His lips are on my face before I can say no. He covers my face in kisses, he dusts them across my cheeks, my wet eyes, my forehead, my nose, my ears. He begins to unbutton my shirt but just as I panic, sure that he's just going to plow forward despite my desire not to, I realize he's just loosening the death grip my shirt has on my throat. Just the top three buttons. He fixes the collar.

"There," he murmurs. "Breathing is probably easier. Do you want to talk about it? Do you want me to get you some water?"

The magnetism between us is out of control. Two seconds ago, I was afraid he was going to fuck me. And now I want him. I have missed those lips in a way that terrifies me, but I'm hungry for him. I restrain myself, however. I have to.

I shake my head no and sit on the edge of my bed. He joins me.

"I'm sure Veronica's waiting." I mumble.

"She isn't," he says quietly. "I told her I was going to stay here with you for a while."

I gawk at him. He pulls off his own sweater, but he folds it and places it on my nightstand. Beneath it, he's wearing a black tank undershirt and that's all it takes to give me a chubby. His arms are insane. His neck is insane.

The static from his hair is pretty funny though. I reach out to smooth it down for him. He snags me by the midsection and we fall back on my bed. I wrap my arms around him and he curls around me, buries his face in my neck, and cups my cheek with a hand. His breath is hot on my throat.

We lay there like this for a time, me flat on my back, holding him against me with my hand atop the one he has on my cheek.

When I wake up, I don't know how much time has passed but we've righted ourselves on the bed. We're still both dressed. He's still clinging to me lightly snoring against my neck. Our legs are tangled.

I look at my watch. It's 3 am. Damn, that was a solid sleep.

Asa.

I turn and kiss his forehead. I kiss between his furrowed eyebrows. I shift out from under him a little bit so I can kiss his eyelids, his nose. I brush hair out of his handsome face. I place the lightest kiss on the corner of his mouth. I've missed him so much it hurts. The past two weeks without him were telling.

I slip out from under him so I can go take a piss and he rolls over. The apartment is dark, thank God, and Rob's door is closed. When I come back, I watch him sleep and change into sleep clothes. I slide back into bed and kiss his shoulder.

Asa rolls back and pulls me against his chest. I turn onto my side, and he spoons me.I've never been a little spoon. I don't hate it. I also don't hate the way his sleep boner presses against me.

I'm almost asleep when I feel him kiss the back of my neck. His hand moves down and under the hem of my shirt so that he can feel my skin. His hot palm works its way up until it's over my heart. It makes my hair stand on end.

He spreads his fingers, slides up beneath the collar of my tee until his fingertips are against the pulse point of my throat.

His name is on my lips, but I hold them back. His mouth reaches my ear. I shiver. He presses me flush against him. I let him. His cock throbs. Slowly, his hand slides further up my neck until he's holding my throat with those paws of his, and the kisses across my neck and ear get wetter as he drags his mouth against my flesh. I let out a pleasurable hum.

I know better than this.

"Asa," I finally murmur. The hand on my throat slides up to my mouth and I kiss his fingertips. He tugs at my bottom lip and I open my mouth, allowing him to slide his fingers in. I hear him moan softly against my neck as I run the tip of my tongue between his fingers. He grinds against my ass. I moan on his fingers. I feel his teeth now, and I let out a hard breath, and feel his entire body shift.

He slips out from behind me and gently rolls me onto my back. I look up into his face and the expression on his takes my breath away.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, has ever looked at me the way that Asa looks at me. And a crushing feeling in my chest reminds me that I have never ever seen anyone like I see him.

Not even Tara, a little voice says, and my heart breaks. Emotion clogs my throat and I swallow hard. He drops his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I forgot myself, I'll stop," he murmurs genuinely. He brushes his lips against my cheek and I feel him begin to drop back down to the bed.

I don't want him to.

Before I can stop myself, I find his mouth with mine. He gently sweeps his tongue against my lips, urging them open. I yield to him. His lips are soft and comfortable and familiar and I start to shake because he always makes me shake without ever having to work for it. As the kiss deepens I pull the hem of his shirt up, pausing long enough to pull his shirt over his head. I roll him onto his back.

He tugs at my shirt. I pull that off, too, and he smooths his hands over my body.

I straddle his thighs and open his belt, admiring the sizable bulge in his slacks. The pants are thin enough and he's hard enough that I can just make out the outline of the head of his cock. I brush my thumb over the ridge and he jolts.

"Jonathan, please," his voice is rough with sleep and lust. He's the one shaking now.

I very lightly run my hand over his bulge again and he gasps. I slide my hands up his trunk, over the curves of his core and along the definition of his pecs.

"Shh," I hush, and bring my face down to his hips nuzzling where his hips meet his belt line and run my lips across, appreciating the way his belly dips as he sucks in, but never flattens. I kiss my way up his happy trail to his navel, and make my way upward from there. I rub my face on his chest.

Asa slides his fingers into my curls, and I can feel the impatience in his fingertips but he doesn't push. I find my way to his right nipple and pull it into my mouth, satisfied with his shuddering groan and the way his cock jumps against my belly.

I happen to know that he is self conscious about his nipples. He hates their thickness. He hates how pronounced they become. He hates how wide they are, how dark they are. It's silly. I can't think of a single part of his body that doesn't inspire awe or desire, and here he is always wearing dark undershirts to hide himself. His body screams strength and it screams masculinity yet it's my belly that he runs his hand over with longing, both as in attraction as in envy. That he doesn't see himself as perfect and godly strikes me as both sad and absurd.

I make sure to give the other side the same amount of love and he writhes. I run the pointed part of my tongue around the width of his areola, and listen to his ragged breathing. I close my lips around those thick nipples with a gentle bite and listen to his sharp inhalations of breath. I slide the flat of my tongue against it, draw that sensitive flesh into my mouth with a hard suck and listen to the air rush out of his lungs with a strangled grunt.

I kiss the tip of his nipple as a parting gift, and trace a path of kisses up and to the side where the pectoral muscle meets his bicep. I run my tongue along the edge of his under arm, and he's panting. I breathe in the sour sweet tang of his fading deodorant intermingling with his natural musk and bury my face there. He is doing his best to stay still, but I can feel the tension in his body as I press my mouth into the tender flesh and rock my hips against his. He's struggling with the intensity. I taste all of him.

I hear him gasp and let out a little laugh. "Ew," he says breathlessly, but he's pushing his hips up against me.

His mouth is open. I can hear it. I can hear the tremble in his breathing. I use my other hand to curl my thumb in his mouth, and again I feel a surge from his cock straining against me. Those pillowy lips eagerly take my offering and I feel his tongue against my fingertip.

I'm taking this slow, and it's becoming a challenge.

I continue my trail of lips, teeth and tongue along the underside of his arm and then turn his palm face up. My other hand returns to his face again, but this time with my hand around his throat. I suck on his inner elbow all the way to his inner wrist. I hold it to my mouth and bite gently, finally capturing his eyes.

What a sight. The sweat beads along his hairline, his eyebrows drawn together in a mixture of intensity, desperation, and arousal. He's watching me hungrily.

I place his palm against my lips and swirl the tip of my tongue around the center. I take each finger in my mouth one at a time, watching his eyes. I suck the webbing between his fingers as I make my way through them, paying special attention to the fleshy pad between his thumb and forefinger.

At this, his fingers curl and he grasps my face, his hand large enough to cover my cheeks and jaw. I stroke his palm with the very tip of my tongue.

"Jonathan," he growls. I smile, gently pull his hand from my face and kiss his palm, flip his hand, kiss his knuckles.

He's frozen, watching me. I lace my fingers with his and bring that arm up and pin it next to his head. He leans up to kiss me, but I don't allow him. Instead, I grasp his left hand and begin the same treatment in reverse. His fingers, his hand, his wrist, and onwards, all the while holding his right hand down.

By the time I get to his left nipple, he is impatient and tense, and so I give it a harder suck and a rougher nip and it elicits a louder groan and a sudden thrust.

"Jonathan," he demands and begs. Not yet. I want him out of control.

Both of his hands are tangled in mine and pinned to either side of his head. He huffs. "You're killing me."

I grin and kiss his sternum. I find his pulse at the base of his throat. I torture him with my mouth and my lips dragging it out over every inch of his flesh, over his Adam's apple, along the cords of his neck, right behind his jaw.

I don't know that he realizes he's squirming. I take his earlobe in my mouth and suck. I trace my tongue where the shell of his ear and his skull meet. He jerks and pants.

Oh, he likes that one.

I feel him push against my hands, but I'm stronger than I look. I chuckle, low and quiet against his ear. He gasps for breath, and I, enjoying every moment of it, nibble, lick and suckle. He's pushing his hips up against me hard.

Oh, he really likes that one.

"I didn't know your ears were this sensitive, Juilliard," I murmur, using my face to turn his, his entire body tight knowing that his other ear was my target.

He answers me by making the prettiest sounds. Grinding helplessly against me, whimpering, writhing, hissing my name.

I smile.

I give him a break and he pants, and I marvel at how intense his reaction has been. I search his face, and his eyes have a danger in them. If I release him, his eyes promise me, without a shadow of a doubt, that he will waste no time taking what he wants from me.

His cock burns a hole against my hip. I straighten, bringing his hands with me so that I can shift to grinding my ass on his cock. My own cock is stabbing the light fabric of my pants, and as I roll my hips, the tip partially works its way through the fly of my pjs, getting caught last minute amidst the fabric.

He stares intensely. His mouth opens and closes and he begs me with his eyes. I give him nothing. I press his hands back next to his head and press my lips against his.

"Stay," I command into his mouth. My tongue finds his and we battle for dominance. I slip my hand around his throat to hold him back and sit up again.

Miraculously, he remains still, keeping his hands where I placed them. I kneel, knees on either side of his waist. He watches me as I pull the waistband of my bottoms out and over and grasp my painfully hard shaft, precum drizzling from the tip. I swipe the sticky sweetness off the tip and bring it to his lips. Without hesitation he licks my fingers clean and I shudder.

"Good boy," I smirk.

He gives me that boyish crooked grin. "Yes, sir," he rumbles and I feel it down in my balls.

I slide my hand up and down my swollen prick. He can thrust, but my legs are long, and despite the heat he's packing, he can't reach.

Unless he uses his hands he cannot touch me at all.

I stroke myself and shudder, working my cock, my balls, squeezing and pumping. His eyes are wide and I see his fingers twitch.

"Jonathan," he strains. "Fuck, please, I cant..."

I let my head roll back and enjoy the feel of my hand along with his heated gaze. Precum drips onto his chest and his eyes widen. He looks at me with urgency. I almost laugh because it's as though it was a droplet of gold that fell with that look on his face.

"Jonathan!" He pleads. I smear my cockhead against his lips and instantly his mouth is on me and I'm grasping the headboard to keep balance. His powerful hands clamp on my hips and he angles his top half up to swallow my cock.

I moan low and loud, his hot wet mouth eager and hungry.

"Fuck," I grit out.

He's fast. In a blink of an eye I find myself flung off of him and my pants torn from my hips. I can't help but laugh at the abrupt change, but it turns into a rough moan when he plunges my cock into the depths of his throat.

"FUCK," I cry out when my back arches and he captures my lifted hips and holds them to his face, his lips and nose flush against my pelvis. Stars explode in my field of vision.

In every way that I was tantalizing, slow, and teasing, he is urgent, rough, and ravenous. He all but eats my cock, his fingertips bruising my hips. He pulls up, his mouth and chin glistening with his spit just like my dick. He buries his face beside my sack and bites my inner thigh, making me grunt. He hunts for every square inch of flesh with his mouth, sucking on my balls, lapping at my taint and I'm breathless and noisy and I don't care who hears me. I grip his hair when he yanks my hips closer, burying his tongue in my ass.

"Jesus fuck, urgh," I grip the headboard as he folds me into myself pinning my knees to my shoulders and thrashing his tongue in my asshole.

"Fuckfuck, ahhhhh," I grind my ass against his tongue, wild with need. I am panting, blissed out as he tongue fucks me. Precum drools all over my belly at a nearly steady clip.

"Asa," I drag his name out vowel by vowel which only makes his eat my ass with reckless abandon, pitching my voice high. I cannot fucking breathe.

"FUCK! Fuck ASA," I yelp. I thrash against his face.

"Fuck me, fucking fuck me," I grit. Asa slows and I relax. He drags his tongue up over my taint and balls, along my shaft and cockhead. I spasm.

"What was that?" he rasps. He tongues my cumslit, and licks my bulb like a lollipop and I hold back a scream.

"I said fuck me, take your goddamn pants off and fuck me," I hiss. "Now."

His lips crash into mine and I claim his mouth, yanking his face hard against mine. I suck on his tongue and his lips and he fumbles with his pants but within moments I can feel the hot flesh of his bare cock rubbing against mine. I moan into his mouth.

Asa breaks the kiss and pulls open my bedside drawer and pulls out the lube. His mouth finds mine again and he doesn't take his time. No, he's working me over with two of his thick lubed fingers and I'm loud in his mouth. He curls his fingers in me. He works the lube in my ass and I almost cum.