Ace of Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Asa," I gasp. "I need you."

He hesitates, "I don't have a condom."

"Merry Christmas," I pant and grind my ass against him. Within seconds, His lubed cock head pushing against my asshole and the moment I relax, he is inside me, rushing past my defenses and filling me to the brim.

I cry out his name. Asa muffles my howl with his mouth as he plunders my ass with his oversized cock. He straightens but keeps a hand clamped over my mouth. He hooks my legs over his shoulders and drives his fat cock inside me again and again. I suck his fingers and grasp my own cock. I'm going to cum fast. I'm going to cum fast and hard.

"I am going to fill your ass, I'm going to pump you full of cum," he growls. He's fucking me so hard, the headboard claps back against the wall. I am literally drooling. He shifts his hips and angles himself and strikes my prostate and my cock explodes all over my chest and throat and chin.

The buildup is insane. There is so much cum.

His breath is coming out from his nostrils in hard puffs. His kisses have slowed but he doesn't leave my mouth. He lets out a broken moan muffled by lips and my tongue. He's right there. Fuck. I clench down on him. He freezes and spasms and cries out and I grunt in time with his thrusts, drunk with how hot he is. I feel him unload inside me and it sucks the breath out of my lungs.

He rests his forehead against mine. He dips his face into my neck and cleans my throat of my cum with his mouth. I am stunned by how hot he is. I'm still hard.

His mouth closes on mine and I taste my spunk on his tongue. I kiss him, a mixture of my salty cum and his sweet mouth. The rest of my mess, which had been slowly dripping down my ribs onto the bed, smears between us now, slippery and sticky just like us.

"Holy shit," I mumble, breathing hard. "You're nasty as hell."

He laughs breathlessly. "Cum slut."

"Apparently. You're still in my ass," I kiss his bottom lip.

"I'll be honest I'm a little afraid to unplug it," he confesses looking down at the chaos left on both of our chests. I bust up laughing. He writhes from the movement on his oversensitive dick.

When he does ease himself out of me, I expect cum to pour out of my ass but it doesn't. I clench my ass and shudder. He grabs a shirt from my floor and wipes us both down, pausing intermittently to kiss me. It makes me smile like a lunatic.

He kisses me again. And again.

"I need a shower," I say against his lips.

"I'll come with you," he bites my bottom lip giving it a tug.

"And risk running into Rob?" I raise my eyebrows.

He laughs, and it booms from his chest. "My love, if he doesn't know by now, he's either dead or in a coma."

Heh. He said my love. I like the sound of that.

"Heh, gay," I grin.

He realizes what he said and he blushes. I grin wider, carefully getting up. Ah, yes. There it goes; cum easing its way between my cheeks. I shiver.

For someone so big, he is so silent because I yelp with surprise when he wraps his arms around me. "Says the dude with an ass full of cum."

"Ah, fuck!" I wheeze as he drags me out of my room naked towards the bathroom. I panic for a moment until it occurs to me that Rob isn't home at all. It's Christmas Eve so he's spending the night with his parents and kid sister, who is still young enough to believe in Santa.

Fucking Merry Christmas indeed.

That's enough to stop me in the hall and push Asa up against the wall for a kiss. He grips my neck and doesn't hesitate for a second when it comes to fiercely kissing me back, taking me by complete surprise. He grasps my ass parting my cheeks, letting his cum slowly begin to paint my thighs and taint.

I'm hard again and I push myself up against him, lifting onto the balls of my feet. I rub my cock against his hip and tug on his lip with my teeth.

Asa maneuvers me around the doorframe of the bathroom, and kicks the door behind him shut. He grabs my prick.

"Are you trying to wake him?" Asa growls, but he is working my cock and I can't answer. I laugh breathlessly between moans.

"He's not, ahhh, he's not here," I get out. "Christmas..."

"In that case," Asa purrs and flips me around over the bathroom sink. He knocks my ankles apart spreading me wide and buries his face in me, eating his cum out of my fucking ass.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Asa!" I gasp, reeling from the sudden intensity and absolute fucking filth of the moment. He moans against my hole sending vibrations through me, my nuts my cock and the sound I make is...

Well. It's something.

I brace myself on the sink, a continuous low moan rolling out of me, his long tongue deep within me mixing his cum and spit inside me. My moan raises in pitch and I glance up and there I am once again, face to face with my reflection. I...am a goddamned hot mess.

My lips are swollen from the fine grit of his chin and the violence of our kisses. My hair is matted with sweat, and bruises are blossoming along my collarbone and shoulders from his teeth and fingers. I'm overgrown, in that awkward stage between a beard and heavy stubble of the depressed. I'm covered in sweat, and my light covering of dark hair on my chest stands out in stark relief to my flushed skin in the bathroom light.

He's sucking on my balls again.

"Asa!" I gasp, dropping my chin, my head pressed against the mirror. My eyes roll back into my head.

"Not yet!" I cry, white knuckling the porcelain.

He comes to a slow stop, and laps at my messy asshole and taint with the flat of his tongue. I am violently trembling, but I don't want to cum yet. Not yet.

I pant, my head hanging. "Oh my God, you fucking slut."

I hear that rich laughter and then the water start. Shakily, I lower the seat and sit to pee. And to finally relax my ass. I look up and see that his cock has joined us, finally ready again. Fast for him, honestly. He usually needs a good 20 minutes.

It takes me a moment to loosen up enough to pee and I watch as Asa opens the shower door and steps in. The steam curls up around him and his hair takes on the gleam of wet ink. He's breathtaking. I sweep my eyes over his sculpted legs, thick and strong and his chiseled ass. I follow the slope of his hips up to his strong thick torso. His back is so defined that when he reaches up to pull the water through his hair it's indecent the way his muscles ripple.

His belly's supple and strong width leads up to his expansive chest and shoulders. His cock is rigid, swollen and majestic.

Of thee I sing.

I shake off the remaining pee chills and carefully stand. Oh, good. I can feel my legs.

I slip into the shower with him. He scrubs shampoo in his hair. I soap up a washcloth and begin at his chest, gently washing the cum that dried in his chest hair. Gently, I lather him up. I lather his back, his legs, his arms. I step into his slippery soapy arms and he begins to kiss my neck. I spread his asscheeks wide and lather that area with extra attention.

He laughs as I dote on his balls. I begin to stroke his throbbing cock. He sighs and leans against me. I relish his weight against me.

I feel him massage shampoo in my hair. He turns me around, grips my curls and pulls my head back, rinsing them. He carefully adds the conditioner, working it fastidiously in my hair. It makes me smile; the way he pays attention to detail. From behind me, he focuses on cleaning me as I did him. My chest, my arms, my belly.

He dotes on my sack and ass, and it tickles, and I laugh and my half hard dick begins to rise like Lazarus once again.

The water is hot. Scalding almost. I adjust the shower head to move it out of my face.

"Wait here," I say, and step out of the shower quickly, trying not to flood the fucking place. I shiver. I grab two towels, drape them over the shower door, and at the last minute, I spy Rob's bottle of baby oil he keeps in the bathroom. I lick my lips. I grab it.

I step back in. Asa's gaze drops to the bottle in my hands. I start working the oil on my stiff cock, slowly, deliberately, outside of the stream of water. Without a word, Asa turns around and braces himself against the tile, one hand grasping the steel bar running along the inside wall. He spreads his legs.

His wordless obedience gets me so fucking hot my cock leaks.

"Good boy," I murmur, my voice thick with lust.

"Yes, sir," he says quietly. Holy shit.

The hot water rains down his back. I stroke his back, his ass, his thighs. He's so responsive under my touch.

I align myself, and in one motion shift his hips up and back against me, and plunge into his excruciatingly tight ass. Fuck, it has been so long. Feeling his flesh directly on my cock is exquisite. He and I moan in tandem, and I reach around to twist his nipples, slowly filling him completely until I bottom out.

His moans and sighs are so fucking sexy. The way his back muscles ripple and tense with my thrusts works me into a froth.

He alternates between panting my name and whispering "Please," his rich voice cracking. I watch a hand drift down to stroke himself. He's so good at taking my cock. He almost turns into someone else. I love how hard I can make him cum this way.

I work my thumb into his ass along with my cock and he gasps and rocks his hips back. Oh my fucking god. I stretch his hole and he shakes, bracing himself again.

In a moment of complete delirium, I pull my hand away, wrap his hair around my fist and drive into him hard. He sings with pleasure.

I yank his head back by his hair, and growl in his ear, "You are mine. You belong to me."

He's panting hard. I roll his nipple, and slam into him again, picking up the pace. I lash my tongue against his ear and he gasps and shudders fucking me back hard and fast.

"Say it," I hiss. "Who do you belong to, Juilliard? Who owns this ass?" I grind into him and he roars. I drop from his nipple and clutch his cock. "Who?"

"FUCK," he grits out. I crush him against the shower wall with my thrusts.

"WHO?" I demand.

"You!" he gasps and begs. "Please, baby, it's you, it's you. Please, I need to cum, Jonathan, please."

"You'll cum when I'm ready for you to," I growl and bite into his shoulder. I drill him. "Say it again."

He's babbling, trying to get words out. He's starting words and stammering. I know I can make him cum just like this, cock pointed at the wall with me buried balls deep in his tight ass. I yank his hips further back and he wobbles, his top half sliding down the wall a bit.

"Again, Asa! Fucking say it AGAIN," I bellow and drive down and he screams my name.

"I'm yours! I'm yours!" he roars, and with my fist in his hair I cum hard in his ass just as he splatters ropes of cum against the tiles. I pant heavily. Gingerly, I slip out of his ass, turn him around to kiss him and he grabs my face, getting there first. It's my turn to go weak in his arms.

The water temperature is starting to cool, however, and that takes almost no time at all to go frigid, so I quickly turn the knobs before we're frozen out. I grab a towel and wrap it around him.

"Jonathan," he murmurs, tugging on a curl heavy with water. I rub him down, knowing that he's going to have trouble getting out of the shower, let alone functioning in any human capacity.

I wring out his hair. I kiss his shoulder. I start from the bottom, carefully drying his calves, his knees, his thighs. Leaving kisses on his inner ankle, the back of his knee, his thighs. He's clutching the steel bar, his back against the corner of the shower stall, supporting his weight.

I massage the towel into his thighs, and I hear him again.

"Jonathan," his voice is hoarse. I glance up from my kneeling position and give him a broad grin.

The breath hitches in his throat, and he touches my face with his one free hand. "You are fucking stunning," he murmurs.

I kiss his hand. I work on his hips, and very gently I handle his tender cock and balls, his abused ass. I give his soft prick a light kiss on the head. He shudders and tilts my chin up to face him again. I rise.

I pull him towards me so I can wrap him in the towel. His eyes are intense and searching mine, and I half laugh. "You okay, champ?"

He closes his eyes and hums happily.

"Did I hurt you?" I suddenly stop and study his features. He shakes his head with a blush. "Okay good. Come on, let's get you some food."

"Wait," he rasps. I look at him, wrapping my own towel around my waist. "Please don't leave again."

I come to a stop and look up at him. His eyes are brimming with tears.

"What?" my heart starts to pound. "We're just going to the kitchen."

"Every time we..." he hesitates. 'Every time, you leave after. I don't hear from you. I don't see you."

The tear actually drops. I thought I was the waterworks pro here. I catch his tear with my thumb.

"I know why," he rushes, and he grabs my hand before I pull away. He kisses my inner wrist and then my palm. "I know why. And it makes sense, it's just...I can't---it's, it doesn't--"

"Hey," I cup his face. "Can we cry somewhere comfortable? I'm getting cold and I need to eat more than just your ass."

"Uh, you have yet to eat my ass," he's quick to point out. I grin devilishly.

"Found your words, did you?" I tease, but my heart sinks. "Come on."

***

Five AM eggs. That's what I'm doing. Eggs, toast, and whatever.

I stole a pair of sweats from Rob, that although they look painted on him, fit him better than anything I own possibly could. Same with the t shirt I stole. Asa shifts a little. It's not that they don't fit, the shirt looks really good, but I know Asa likes some space.

He's got that laid back look in the way that he sits, but I can see the anxiety in his eyes, and the way he circles his pointer finger and thumb around each other. My body is still thrumming from the insane sex of the last several hours, but I can feel the shame edging up again.

It always does.

I set a plate of scrambled eggs, toast, and microwave sausage in front of him.

"Beer, water, soda?" I ask, already pouring him a glass of water with a lot of ice. I set it in front of him. He takes a grateful gulp.

Heh. Little workout got him thirsty.

"That was almost an omelette, I'll have you know," I point to his eggs and bask in the smile he gives me in return. He then surprises me by taking my hand and kissing my knuckles. I blink wildly, my tummy flipping with the innocence and foreignness of the action. I flush. It's amazing how this dude can wreck my ass and then make me gooey by kissing my hand like a princess.

"Kings have their hands kissed, too," he smiles against my hand and kisses it again. Did I say that out loud?

"You looked confused."

Am I fucking speaking out loud?

Nope, I have a face. I remember now.

"Thank you for making me food," he says. I pull up a seat next to him with my own plate, not quite ready to sit on his lap. Not without his dick in me. That'd be really g--

Jesus, I need an evaluation.

"Of course, darling," I drawl. I take a bite of my eggs. Shit I am fucking starving, when did I eat last? We both scarf down food like the heathens we are. He starts by eating like a human, and I guess his body realizes that he also skipped dinner and participated in olympic level fucking, and pretty soon his plate is empty, too. I grab a bag of chips and dip and a couple of apples.

He cracks up.

"I ain't playin," I comment. Crunch.

"I love you," he says quietly. At least I think he does--I stop crunching and study him.

"What did you say?"

He is red and his eyes are wet again and he's staring at my shitty little fake christmas tree on the end table that makes Charlie Brown's look like Rockefeller Center.

"I said," he begins again, his voice heavy with gravel. "I said that I love you. Please don't make me repeat it."

"Why the fuck wouldn't I?" I laugh. His eyes snap to mine.

"What?"

"I like your mouth," I joke. He just looks at me. I drop my gaze.

"Asa," I begin.

"Don't," he closes his eyes.

"Knock it off with that Asa, you brought us here so here we are," I sigh, frustrated. No tears fall beyond the one in the bathroom.

"Asa, my life is falling apart. I don't know what the hell is going on with Tara--"

"You're not marrying her?" he interrupts.

"I...no. I'm not. But that's not everything. Jesus, Asa, I have never seen you this cagey."

"Because I am fucked up about you!" he exclaims. "Because I've never fucking experienced what we have with anyone in my life, and I know you feel it, too! And you pull away from me and all I'm left with is this feeling in my chest like I can't breathe that only goes away when I see you. My God. You've turned my life completely upside down, and then you walked away. Like it was nothing."

I am stunned. He looks at his hands.

"Asa," I breathe. "You're still dating Veronica."

"It's the only way I can get to you!" he bursts and then covers his face. "Even if you walk away, I know that you can't go far, that I'll still get to see your face, even if it's in passing. I'll see it. It's wrong, I know. I'm sorry."

I'm speechless.

"You know when I met you, I was struck because your eyes reminded me of hers? But when I look in her eyes now, I think of you and wish that I was looking into yours," he's sitting on the edge of his seat, jogging his leg, elbows on the table. "How do I know you'll be there? But you made me say it, you made me fucking say it in the shower."

I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what the fuck he's talking about. I blink, "Dude, you are wylin', I was pounding your ass."

"You fucking prick," he growls. I blink in surprise, I'm usually the potty mouth. "I barely fucking know you but it feels like I've known you my whole life. What the fuck, Jonathan? What do you want from me? I'm yours, and I am falling head over fucking heels for you and you fucking know it."

"Then stop fucking my sister!" I shout, and I'm on my feet glaring at him. "Of course, I have to walk away, what the fuck, Asa? Stop putting this on me!"

He stands up and I push him back down. "I would fucking wreck a man who was treating my sister like you are now," I hiss. "You're fucking using her to fuck her brother. Pretending like everything is normal around her while she gushes to everyone about how perfect you are--"

"That's all she does!" he booms and then slumps in his chair. I sit back down and look at him.

"What do you mean?" I study him. He waves me off.

"It doesn't matter. Jonathan, please. What do you want me to do?" He grabs my hands. "Come with me to my Dad's for New Years. I'll show you around the farm."

I pull my hands back. "I just fucking told you." I get up and head to my room. He doesn't follow. I pick up his clothes and hand them to him.

"Come back when you've handled your shit," I stare him down. "And not one fucking word from you until then." I glance at Tara's sweater draped on the back of the couch.

"I have my own shit, I know, but know that I have no fucking time for someone who is going to treat my sister like shit and cry to me about it. There are no 'I love yous' worth tearing down my sister. Ever," I make my way back down the hall.

"You can let yourself out."