Ace of Hearts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hold each other's gaze for a moment longer before he closes the distance between us and right there in the middle of the lobby in the pointy building with the big glass walls on Broadway he pulls me into a kiss.

A deep, toe curling kiss.

I stiffen in surprise and panic, but I'm promptly lost in him and all the tension and ache just melts away. I hold his face to mine and savor it. The relief is physical. Someone whistles.

Oh my God, we're in public.

I pull back but I don't have much of a chance to panic, because he's wrapped me in his arms so tight and has buried his face in my neck. I fold into him, holding him to me like he's the last life raft on a sinking ship and I realize my eyes are wet again. I hold back the sob threatening to rip out of my chest.

"You're really here," he whispers again and I hear the emotion clogging his throat and feel it in the hidden kisses he's depositing on my neck over and over again as we embrace.

"I'm here, I'm here," I whisper because my voice will break otherwise.

I open my eyes and see my mom behind him, on the phone, having a rapidfire conversation as though it was just any old Saturday. She spies me looking at her, covers the mouthpiece and points to us with her chin. "He liked the flowers?"

I stare at her for a minute but then I start laughing. She gives me a wink and a smile.

Asa finally lets me go, but not far and he keeps his hand on my back. My nerves are on fire. My mom comes over to us and she gives me a squeeze. "I'm ready to go home. Take us home."

I swallow hard and look at Asa, "You want a ride?"

"Yes, please. That would be lovely," he grins.

"Nos vamos," my mother turns on her heel and starts making her way towards the door. He pulls on his coat.

Just as we get to the door, we run into Hair, Red Dress and the tall guy who played the bass that I have thoughtfully dubbed as Not Asa. They congratulate each other again and hug. They invite him for drinks.

"I actually have to take mom home, but you stay with your friends," I assure him. I'm lying, I want him to come home with me.

"You haven't introduced us to your boyfriend!" squeals Red Dress. "He's gorge!"

Heh. That's me. Gorge.

Asa opens his mouth to say something but I extend my hand. "Jonathan. But only Asa and my mom call me that. You can call me Jonny or Jon."

I glance back at Asa, and find that he has a little smile playing on his lips. I grin sheepishly. He does a round of introductions. They all have names of some kind, I guess, but my eyes are on him and nothing else sticks. He looks at me again. I need to get his clothes off.

"Thanks for the offer guys, but we're going to head back," he says, super chill.

We all but run.

The ride home is thankfully quick with remarkably little traffic. Mom insists she sit in the back seat, but spends the 35 minute ride interrogating Asa about his music and his work in the concert. It's Asa, of course, so he happily answers and asks her his own questions, meanwhile I am trying to figure out how to teleport my mother into her house so I can have him to myself.

I drop mom off, she gives us both kisses, and tells us to be good.

"I'm always good," Asa teases. I breathe out a laugh, looking at that spot in front of the garage where we stood lost in time.

It feels like forever ago, not two months. Everything just happened so fast.

When my mom shuts the door behind her, I put the car into gear. I look behind me to back up and I find myself staring right into his eyes.

"I didn't think you'd come," he moves a curl out of my face.

"Are you kidding? I always cum with you," I joke and pull out of the driveway.

"I'm serious," he murmurs.

I sigh. "I'm sorry, Asa."

He doesn't say anything. I spare him a quick glance. He's looking at me.

"I'm sorry for icing you out. I'm sorry for yelling, I'm sorry for getting cold feet every time whatever this is pulled us a little closer," I continue, a lump in my throat. "I'm sorry for fucking shitting all over you when you were literally telling me that you loved me. I'm sorry for being afraid to see...this."

He's just watching me. He doesn't say anything. He doesn't look upset, though, he looks thoughtful but it makes me nervous and I'm not sure why.

It occurs to me I'm not sure where I'm going. "Am I dropping you off at your place?"

"No," he murmurs. "You're taking me home."

I'm flooded with warmth at that and I know I have a dumbass grin on because he starts to laugh. Before long I'm pulling into the parking lot of my apartment. I turn off the car, lean back against the headrest, and look at him. I clear my throat.

"What did you say to Veronica?"

It's quiet for a moment. I hold my breath.

"I apologized to her for falling in love with her brother," he sighs.

I am feeling what I believe would be the very definition of mixed feelings. My heart feels like it's in a freefall, but the anxiety for my sister is pretty intense.

"How'd she take that?"

"About as well as you'd expect."

I cringe. "What happened?"

"She cried, Jonathan. She's angry and hurt," he shrugs at me, not like he doesn't care about those feelings but like he doesn't understand my question. "I wish I could tell you what I know you want to hear, that she understood, but like I said. This isn't a movie."

"No runway, no stereo," I reply dryly. I squeeze my eyes closed. "I wish she'd take my calls."

"Give her time," he puts his hand on mine and I'm warm everywhere. "Your sister loves the shit out of you."

I hope so.

"You are so beautiful," he says. He brushes his thumb along my jawline, immediately commanding my attention. "I don't think I've ever seen you clean shaven. It looks nice. Different."

"Should I stay smooth then?" I grin.

"No," he says simply and I laugh. "I like you like this, sharp and dapper. But I'd be lying if I said your rugged mechanic look doesn't get me hot as hell."

"Did you just call me rugged? Oh my God!" I squeal in delight.

Asa lets out his delicious belly laugh, takes my face in his hands and kisses me. Fire rushes up my belly and I respond in kind, one hand on the back of his neck.

As another scorching hot kiss begins to ramp up in intensity, Asa pulls away, and I zero in on his lips, plump from my kiss.

"Rob?" he asks, his voice rough.

"At a 'friends' house," I say with air quotes. He licks his lips.

"Take me home."

Unlike the clandestine times before, this time I take his hand in mine and run to my building, dragging him breathlessly laughing behind me.

"Apúrate, carajo!" I shout with a grin and he shakes his head.

"Took me a week to learn 'muy bonita', I have no idea what you just said," he pants as we arrive at my second floor walk up and I unlock the door. I yank him in.

I pin him against the door once we're inside, locking the door behind him as I hungrily claim his mouth. His hands are in my hair as he pushes against me, tasting me and it's like I can't kiss him hard enough or deep enough.

"I said," I growl, biting his bottom lip. "Hurry the fuck up."

"Why? You took your sweet time," he purrs and flicks his tongue against mine.

That was--

I grasp his suit jacket and shove it over his shoulders down to his elbows trapping his arms. I break from his mouth and taste his jaw, his neck, his throat. He rests his head back against the door panting hard and I suck on his exposed collarbones, running the tip of my tongue at the pressure point. I'm ravenous.

I pin his hips with mine, rubbing my rock solid prick against his. "Do you forgive me?" I groan in his ear and he's huffing and puffing trying to catch his breath and he lets out a low groan.

I suck on his earlobe as I start working his belt. He catches my mouth again, probing with his tongue and I push him hard against the door. I pull his belt out and toss it somewhere leaving his pants to fall at a pool at his feet.

He's wriggling his shoulders trying to get the suit jacket off but he can't with the way I have him pinned. I like it that way. I can see the dark patch of moisture blooming on his boxer briefs that are struggling to contain his girth. I palm the bulge and cover his mouth with mine, swallowing his moan.

I taste his tongue, his lips. I taste him deeply and take ownership of his mouth. The feeling of his tremendous form yielding to me, trembling in my mouth is ecstatic and I slowly rotate my hips against him again, reveling in the feeling of his thick cock against mine through the fabric.

He sighs and hums. I unbutton his shirt slowly and bury my mouth against his neck. His chest is heaving with his heavy breath.

I stop at the button just at his navel and take a step back, my fingertips on his chest to keep him still and look over my handiwork.

"God help me, I've never seen a finer creature in my life. He made no mistakes making you," I lick my lips.

Asa stands there, obediently up against the door, arms tangled in his suit jacket, his tuxedo shirt billowing forward and gaping, revealing his expansive chest glistening with sweat. The hem of his shirt has ridden up doing a mouthwatering job of framing his thick cock trapped in the dark fabric of his boxer briefs. I gaze down his solid thighs, and hard calves to the pool of slacks around his ankles.

Ready. Ripe. At my complete mercy.

"Look at you wearing dress socks and no pants like a slut," I grin. He's still catching his breath but he gives me a breathy laugh.

"Just how you like me," he pulls his bottom lip between his teeth to moisten it. Pieces of hair that have come free of what used to be such a nice neat ponytail dangle in his face.

I groan just looking at him and reflexively slide a hand over my own slacks at the sight, stroking my bulge for a moment. His eyes flash to mine.

"Get over here," he snarls. "Before you lose your advantage."

There are moments where I wonder if it's possible to just cum in my pants from the absolute fucking lust I have for him.

I kneel before him. He blinks--he wasn't expecting this. His eyes flutter closed and his cock flexes in expectation.

"Do you forgive me?" I look up at him from my knees. I shrug off my suit jacket and toss it to the side. He's got the lightest tremble and he watches me, his eyes uncertain and wide.

I start rolling up my sleeves slowly and deliberately, and his eyes fall to my forearms. The suit jacket slips off his arms as he relaxes and joins the crumpled pile of clothes at his feet. I unbutton the final buttons of his shirt and smooth my hands up his belly.

Asa moves to shrug off his shirt but I stop him.

"Leave it on," I whisper and nuzzle his cock through the cotton. He shudders and sighs. He leaves it.

I rest my lips lightly against him using my breath to heat the length of his covered shaft.

"Jonathan," he rasps, wound tight.

"Do you forgive me for pushing you away?" I look at him from below my lashes. I drop down low and kiss the inside of his ankle on either side.

The door holds his weight, and he flattens his palms against it behind him.

"Do you forgive me for making you do the dirty work?" I nuzzle up his calf and gently bite the fleshy pad of his inner knee.

He sucks in a breath.

"Do you forgive me for taking this long to come to you?" I run the tip of my tongue along his thigh until I reach the fatty pocket of his inner thigh right at the top. I grasp that with my teeth. He groans and runs his finger through my hair. Well, he tries to.

Unfortunately, he gets stuck and tangled from all the shit that has been put in my hair. He tries to shake his hand out of the trap.

"What in the hell," he breathes. A curl snags on his ring and I bury my face against his thigh to hide my laughter and cringe at the hard tug of his escape, but I know he can feel my grin.

I hazard a peek up at him. He's pulling a strand of hair out of his ring with an incredulous look on his face.

"Is this glue? What the hell, it's so hard!" He looks at my hair, and I'm shaking with laughter. I breathe him in, and kiss his thigh. "Well, that's bullshit," he huffs.

"You," I begin, sliding one hand up the back of his thigh until I reach dat ass.

"May not," I rub my face back up along his inner thigh, my breath hot on his flesh. I feel his hand on the back of my head with a soft sigh.

"Change," I run my tongue along the waistband of his boxer briefs until I find the front and I watch him suck in his stomach. I bite the waistband, pull it outward and raise my gaze to his.

His eyes are dark and hungry. His lips open and wet. The piece of hair hanging in his face flutters with his breath.

I release the elastic and he sucks air between his teeth with a hiss when it snaps against his flesh.

"The subject," I finish, hook my fingers in his waistband and yank down his drawers.

Majestic. I think that's the word I'm looking for here. That glorious cock of his springs out and slaps his belly. I lean forward and lick the precum beading on the tip of his cock.

I can hear the purr in his chest.

"Do you forgive me?" I deposit a kiss on the head and he twitches.

"Well," he clears his throat. His lazy smile spreads across his face and my heart skips a beat. "I guess that depends on how much of this you can fit down your throat."

Challenge accepted.

I dive on his cock. I hear the back of his head thump against the door and he clutches the doorknob. A guttural moan slips out from his perfect lips.

I work the base with my fist and work the head with my mouth, prepping my throat. He rolls his hips against my face and I am so hungry it feels like I'm going to die. I grasp his hips tight with both hands digging my fingertips into him. Saliva pools under my tongue.

I get half his cock on the first dive and he digs his fingers in my scalp. I come up, lap up and down his length and I dive again.

3/4s. I can do better. I slobber on his cock, his balls, give myself a breath.

I'm lapping up the underside of his cock when I look up and catch his eyes. My heart jumps into my throat and my stomach does a cartwheel. He's looking at me and his face is fluid, holding desire and lust, yes, but more than that--he's looking at me in the way that strips me down to my soul; with complete adoration, like he's committing me to memory. I realize that I've stopped moving completely just...lost in him.

Can't have that. I promptly swallow that cock.

His head slams back again with a surprised growl. I drop my shoulders and relax my throat, and finally, finally, take the whole fucking thing. The look of astonishment on his face is priceless.

Asa's eyes roll back with a long low groan and I slide back up to immediately do it again. He gasps and slaps the door behind him before rolling his hips forward against my face.

With my mouth and throat filled with his cock, My nostrils flare with labored breath and I guide his hand to the back of my head.

He immediately looks down into my face, eyes wide and wild and questioning. I slowly work my way up and down his shaft, and my heart is pounding because I know I'm out of my fucking mind, but I grab his other hand back to my head too.

He slowly starts to rock his hips forward watching my face closely. I grasp his hips tightly again and close my eyes. He's still being so delicate. I come up again, reposition myself and this time I jerk his hips against my face hard until my nose crashes against his pelvis and I gag. I don't care.

Now he gets the fucking picture. Asa braces himself against the door with one arm, fists my hair hard and begins ruthlessly fucking my throat. I'm gagging again and clinging to him, but I manage to watch his face despite tearing up from his brutality. I would do literally anything for this man.

I claw my fingers down his outer thighs leaving streaks of red in their wake, and I feel him tense. I give it one more second until he's just about to blow and in that precise moment, pull back off his dick and give his hips a forceful turn. He stumbles, but doesn't quite fall, moving with the momentum instead. He braces himself on the door again, but this time he's facing it, panting hard.

"Jon--" his voice breaks before he can finish my name, and he rests his forehead against the door with a thud when I bury my tongue in his ass. My knees are aching and my cock more so, but I pull his ass closer and knock his legs farther apart.

I part his cheeks wide, his furry ass on display. I blow gently and he makes a sort of choked sound in his throat. I watch his asshole pucker and clench before going right the fuck back in, eager to fill the apartment with his moans. He gasps my name as I impale him on my tongue and begin to gingerly stroke his balls.

I lick my way along his crack and I slowly rise to my feet kissing my way up his spine, shoving the cloth of his shirt upwards. He relaxes his shoulders which allows me to pull the shirt off and add it to the pile. I press into his back, grinding my clothed bulge against his bare ass. I grasp his cock.

"Are you going to shut me out again?" he says suddenly.

I wince and I take a step back. He turns around and looks at me and he is breathtaking. Naked, chin up, and honest. Direct.

Just Asa, she said.

It shouldn't have to be.

I stare at him and he holds my gaze. I kick off my shoes. I unbutton my shirt. I slide it off and work on my belt.

He's watching me, wary but curious.

I drop my pants. I hook my thumbs in my boxers and drop those, too, step out of the pile and kick it to the side and stand before him as naked as he is. I take a deep breath.

"Asa," I begin.

He reaches forward and flicks a barbell, and I yelp, covering my nipple.

"I am trying to be profound and genuine here and here you are being a slut," I sniff. Asa laughs big, and pulls me into his arms. I don't put up any fight whatsoever, but instead sigh at the feeling of his flesh against mine.

"No," I manage. "I'm not going to shut you out. I'm so sorry I did."

He buries his face in my neck. I wrap myself around him and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"I love you," he mumbles into my neck.

"I adore the fucking shit out of you, Asa. What can I do to make you forgive me? Is there anything?" I feel the lump in my throat.

"Stay," he whispers. "Just stay."

I kiss him softly curling my tongue into his mouth. He opens his mouth easily letting me in and pulls me closer.

After a moment he searches my face, "Will you stay?"

"I--" I clear my throat, and swallow back the emotions threatening to take me away with the riptide.

I start again. "I never want to be without you again."

"But?"

"No buts. Well, your butt. I like your butt," I grin. He buries his face back in my neck and I know that it still isn't enough.

I take a deep breath. "I love you. Like stupid love you. Like lifetime movie love you. Like after school special love you. Okay? I've known you since November and I have been trippin on you ever since. I will be here tomorrow. I promise you. I will be here for you," all of this I say so quietly into his ear. "And I know you can't believe me but I'm going to show you."

He doesn't say anything for a moment. I hold my breath. He pulls back and looks down into my eyes.

"Gay," he remarks.

"OOH, YOU SHITHEAD," I exclaim, absolutely, 110% in love with this terrible man. He rolls with laughter, and I twist his nipple, making him yelp and laugh harder. He drops his shoulder and grabs me around the waist, my arms pinned to my side and I squeal like one of his goddamn pigs.

He tackles me down right there on the hallway floor and his mouth is hot on mine. I tangle my hands in his hair and claim his mouth hungrily, our tongues lashing against each other.

He's hard again and so am I and he growls into my mouth, "Don't move."

He scrambles up, makes a beeline for my room and I watch him upside down from my position on the hallways rug, pumping my cock into my fist. I know what he's getting.