Ace of Hearts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heh. I know what I'm getting.

He's back in record time and I laugh at the sight of his enormous erection bobbing as he leaps back over to me.

He drops on top of me again but this time it's my cock that's lining his throat with two of his lubed fingers in my ass and I'm arching up off the floor gasping at the suddenness of it all.

"Ahh!" I'm seeing stars and my hips are shaking from this sudden erotic onslaught. I'm panting and thrashing against his skilled tongue and mouth that feel like they're stripping my cock off my body. I grasp his head trying to catch my breath but I can't.

I am being so fucking loud.

I'm going to go from soft to cumming in under five minutes.

Scratch that. Two minutes, because this mother fucker manages to one up me and tuck his tongue under my fucking balls, too.

He intensifies.

"UrghrRAH," I cry out as my entire body clenches and violently releases and I unload in his mouth.

And when I say unload I mean I am cumming so hard and so much that despite his best efforts, cum is spilling out of his mouth as he tries to gulp it down and it's the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen. Cum drips down his chin and coats my cock which has choked out the last of the three weeks of buildup on top of tonight's tension.

His eyes look almost black in the dark apartment, lit only by the overbright streetlight right outside the sliding glass doors of the balcony, and when I see his tongue peek out, pulling in his cum covered bottom lip, I watch hypnotized. His tongue and bottom lip disappear into his mouth. His lips come back together and I watch his throat work a swallow, and when my eyes finally rise to meet his, the carnal look in his eyes takes my breath away. He watches me as he wipes his chin with his forearm.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Asa," I breathe, shivering from the orgasm. I can't figure out the combination of words to express to him that he's the hottest fucking thing I have seen in my life. I don't have time to think about it though, because within a blink of an eye his freak farmer strength has me flipped into a downward dog position the cum on my belly streaking the cold hardwood floor.

"What did you say?" I hear him and I blink the daze out of my eyes.

"What?" I ask flatly. Did I say something?

I feel more lube, and those delicious fingers and I shiver hard, my knees screaming tender from tonight's abuse.

"Did you just say E I E I O?" he asks with breathless humor in his voice.

Shit, did I?

"I--" I start, flush red, and then burst out laughing.

Quickly, my laughter turns into a deep moan as I feel him slowly sink into me and bottom out. I pant, straining with the effort of accommodating him. I am so fucking full and even though I didn't forget the all consuming feeling of having him inside me, it still feel so intense it's almost painful; like if he were just one hair larger it would be too much. I feel him add even more lube as he slides out and then back in and I hear a whimper. And again he slowly slides in and out and again that whimper--

Oh, that's me. I'm making that sound.

With his hips flush against my ass he kisses up my spine as I tremble and then his nose is right at the shell of my ear, breath hot on my neck. His hand slips across my throat and my eyes flutter closed.

"Hmm," he purrs, his voice heavy with gravel. "Ready?"

I make a vague sound that I hope sounds like a yes, but just in case I push back on him and clench. The force of his hot breath blasts the nape of my neck with his open mouthed grunt.

He begins with little thrusts, easing my thirsty ass into it, but before long he's sawing in and out of me and once again has me seeing stars. I need more.

"H-h-harder," I gasp. "Like you own me."

He tightens his grip on my throat with a growl and starts to fucking wreck me. He bounces me hard on his cock and I am blissed the fuck out, one continuous rhythmic groan pulsing out from my throat to match the cock in my ass.

A tingling feeling begins to spread through me starting low in my belly. It stretches through my body like a rubber band and this deliciousness just builds and it builds until my entire fucking body is full with it and I'm dizzy and hot and my skin is burning. When the tension releases it doesn't explode like I expect it to, it courses through me instead and I can feel this intense pleasure from my fingertips down to my toes.

I have nothing to grip as I gasp for breath. I flex and clench around his cock, and roll my hips trying to hang on to this feeling and he slams into me and it fucking happens again. Faster this time like a flash fire.

I didn't know I could feel like this. My skin is so alive with sensation that his breath alone sends tiny ripples of electric pleasure crackling through my nerve endings.

I'm barely aware of anything outside of my body but at some point he clamps his hand over my mouth and shushes me and he's kissing me all over, and with a final thrust he's pumping my ass full of his scorching hot cum. I scream against his hand, but I don't let him pull out, pushing back against him and clamping down hard around his dick with my ass cheeks. He gasps sharply and jerks which pulls my head backwards and arches my back and I swear on my life I fucking milk his goddamned cock of every droplet of cum I have missed from every moment I spent without him.

His hand is still on my mouth even though I have quieted down and I kiss his palm. He slides a finger in and I yield, running my tongue along it. He pulls me up against him, his body hot and slick against mine.

He wipes the tears I didn't know were on my face and wraps his arms around me, his chin on my shoulder.

I'm... crying? I'm fucking crying.

"Hey," he says softly against my neck. I feel him start to slide out of me and it all falls apart.

"No!" I gasp. My voice breaks, "Please don't leave, please, please."

Oh, no, no, no. This is bad. I'm about to lose all of my shit and ugly cry and he's gonna see all of it. I struggle to contain myself but the energy that burst out of me like a supernova from cumming on his dick tore open everything else on the way.

I start to quietly cry. And cry. And cry. I cover my face with my hands. I don't want him to see.

"Hey, hey," he says gently tugging at my wrists but I don't let him.

"Please," I beg in a wet whisper. "Please don't go. I'm so sorry, I'm so, so sorry. It's my fault. Please forgive me, please."

Asa, who never ceases to fucking surprise me, climbs to his feet fucking picking me up with him.

"Goddamn, you are a fucking beast," I sputter as I stumble to my feet. He tosses me over his shoulder as though I'm a sack of fucking potatoes instead of a grown-ass man.

"ASA, YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH," I bellow and flail but this bitch has his arm hooked around the backs of my knees and is whistling, whistling, as he strolls down the hall.

He sets me down in the bathroom.

"Deal with your ass, you cum dumpster, I'll be right back," he says airily.

"Rude!" I exclaim.

He chuckles his tight ass right out the door.

When he comes back, I have my head in the sink splashing my face with cold water. I hear the shower run.

Asa hands me a glass of water. I blink at it.

"What you do is bring it to your lips, you know, like a cock," he teases.

"SO rude," I chide, but I can't hide the laugh.

He tests the temperature of the shower water. I drain the glass. He takes the glass, sets it on the counter and takes my hand gently pulling me into the shower with him.

"Sit," he commands, though his tone is gentle. I do. I draw my knees up and hug them. I'm suddenly so exhausted. He takes the removable shower head and sits behind me pulling me tight against him, his legs on either side of me.

With one hand against my throat and jaw, he tilts my head back and gently begins to soak my hair with the shower head. He rinses out my hair, grabs a little bit of shampoo and begins to suds it up.

It feels really good. My eyes drift closed.

"First, we're going to get cleaned up which means taking that fucking cement out of your hair," he murmurs, running his fingers through my wet curls to rinse out the shampoo. He adds conditioner and works it in. This is weirdly intimate, and comforting.

I know we have fucked around in the shower before, but this feels different. I hear him begin humming a tune that's vaguely familiar. He pulls me back against him, his chin on my shoulder and runs the water all over the front of my body. It feels incredible when he starts soaping me up.

Why is he good to me like this?

"What are you singing?" I ask. I close my eyes when he soaps up my thighs and crotch, handling my cock and balls. I'm hard again.

His cheek is pressed against mine and he goes from humming to softly singing.

"I don't care what consequence it brings," he murmurs and I still can't place it, but that might be because he's moved on to just stroking my hardening cock and frankly, it's distracting.

"I have been a fool for lesser things," he continues. This is going to make me crazy. "I want you so bad..."

Wait, no is he--

"I think you ought to know that --"

--singing Billy motherfucking Joel? His lips brush against my ear.

"--I intend to hold you for the longest time," he croons, bringing the water back to rinse my body.

I turn my head craning my neck to look at him. He peers at me with mirth in his eyes and a little smile playing on his lips. "Woh oh-oh-oh," he murmurs.

"You are the corniest motherfucker on the face of the planet, how much ass has this net you? Millions?" I know I'm bright red, my cheeks hurt from smiling, and my heart is galloping in my chest because this nerd just serenaded me. Doesn't make it any less true.

"Yours, I hope," his voice sweet like his eyes. "Do you get it though?" He takes his arm back to rinse himself off. "This is it for me. I don't want anything else."

He sighs and turns off the water. He reaches for a towel and wraps it around me. "I just want you, Jonathan. I just want your stupid jokes, and your wicked grin, and your high energy, and your foul mouth. I want these curls, this cock, this ass. I want the clever look in your eyes when you're up to no good and I want the pleading look when you're sucking my cock.

"You smell like spices, mischief, and fearlessness, you taste like home, and the feel of your skin is a craving I can't sate. Please, Jonathan. It's not a matter of forgiving you. It's not a matter of wanting to leave. It's a matter of you letting me in. Will you?"

I'm dumbfounded.

He runs his thumb along my cheek, around my ear and along my jaw. "Please," he whispers. "You are all I think about since the moment I met you. Please let me in. Please."

His thumb comes to run over my bottom lip. He tugs my mouth open and I let him.

I kiss his finger.

I swallow. I open my mouth and close it and open it again trying to find the words.

"Okay," I whisper.

Behold, my skills at romance. Be not jealous. For only four payments of 14.99 you too can be this smooth.

His face splits with a smile and he chuckles deep in his chest. He covers my face with kisses and stands up.

"Super. That settles that," he wraps his towel around his waist. "Now get your sexy ass up. I'm hungry. I want to get something to eat so I can have your cock for dessert."

He opens the shower door and I watch him walk out, towel slung low on his hips as he scrolls through his phone. He wanders out the bathroom back towards the kitchen.

"How do you feel about Thai?" his voice travels down the hall but I'm just sitting in my shower, wrapped in my towel, thinking.

This...this man just washed my hair for me because he wanted to be able to run his fingers through it. This man just serenaded me with a fucking Billy Joel songs of all fucking things. This fucking man sucked my cock almost completely off, picked my weepy bitch ass up, and...shit was that a sweet nothing?

DID I JUST GET SWEET NOTHINGS?

I bound up and bolt out the bathroom, my towel abandoned somewhere in the process. He's in the kitchen studying his phone, and he begins to say some fucking useless shit about food, but I literally leap at him because I'm insane. He manages to look up at the last second and catch me.

We collide with a sort of "whmph" sound and he stumbles back into the fridge with my momentum. The fridge rocks back against the wall and magnets go flying. He's lost both his towel and his phone, which clatters across the kitchen floor at the point of impact.

I am wrapped around him like a fucking koala with my mouth on his trying to steal the goddamn breath from his lungs. I drop my legs to stand and push against him and he grasps my face with his freed hands.

I don't know how long we spend like this but when we come up for air he fixes me with a wide stare, so, so similar to the look on his face that very first night in front of the garage when I dragged his face just short of my lips.

He gives me a goofy grin and I melt.

"I love you," I grit.

"I love you back, can I order food?" He raises an eyebrow.

"You are so mean," I pout.

"You are so silly," he responds with amusement.

"What?" I squint.

"Always with the drama," he laughs. "With a waa, waa here and a waa, waa there."

"JUILLIARD--YOU," I sputter. "You...get your fucking Thai food and shut your whore mouth."

He gives me a peck on the lips, picks up his phone, tosses the towel over his shoulder. I shake my head and make my way down the hall to get us both something to wear.

Waking up in his arms the next morning and not feeling the wracking guilt might actually be better than the morning sex.

Almost.

"Y'all are fucking animals, the fuck, were y'all raised in a gotdam barn?" comes Rob's screech from the hall.

Asa and I look at each other and bust up laughing.

"Yes," Asa calls out.

"OH GOOD, THE COMEDIANS ARE AWAKE," comes the yell. "MAYBE THE COMEDIANS HAVE HANDS TO PICK UP THIS NEST OF BULLSHIT."

"Okay," Asa calls out, but he's looking at me, dark hair mussed across my pillows. His eyes are hooded and sleepy, but above all else, they're smiling. I tuck his hair behind his ear.

"I have to go to my mom's today and talk to my sister," I say softly, stroking his face, his hair. His pout is irresistible, so I bring my lips to his and he gives me the sweetest of kisses.

"Good," he murmurs. "She needs that from you."

I sigh and nod. "I want to come home to you. Please?"

Asa stretches like a cat, "You bet."

He rolls over, and before long I hear his deep breathing.

"I love you," I murmur and kiss his shoulder, fucking high as a damn kite.

It's time, as the saying goes, to face the music.